Alien Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Leyton moves on.
1.9k words
4.06
10.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leyton was appalled. She had shivered! Sharon, his girlfriend of seven months, had rejected his pheromone-filled mucus, just like every other girl he had mated with in his true form. When would he find a woman who could mate with him properly? He knew it wasn't impossible, as his brother and sister had done so successfully. Leyton just needed to find the right woman, but he was so picky. He cursed his rotten luck at having to ward off another perfectly good woman.

He began fixing eggs for her. He grabbed a vial of a purple oozy liquid from a high cabinet in the kitchen and mixed it in with the eggs til it disappeared. Once she ingested it, she would forget that he was an alien, and get angry at him for no reason, prompting her to break up with him. It was a swell way to get rid of the improper mate fast. Otherwise, anymore prolonged contact and she would die. once she had left, he would make arrangements with his personal assistant for selling this condo and finding a new one.

Maybe he would try Conneticut next, instead of New York, Massachussettes, or New Jersey. It was still close enough to the headquarters of his grandfather's pharmaceutical and biotech company. After his family had crashed on earth two centuries ago, they had found other aliens in similar situations, and, working closely with the secret side of the federal government, had made a living for themselves, marketing off human versions of their advanced alien technology. They still had enough information to keep the company fruitful for a millennium or two. Humanity was a very slow improving society.

It hadn't taken Leyton's family to learn the language, adapt to the atmosphere, and adjust the physical appearance of their bodies. Then they quickly created several tasteless, odorless drugs to help make others forget or repute their alien ways if any ever found out unwarranted.

Soon, the eggs were done and Leyton set the plate out on the counter and set a fork next to it. Then he took a deep breath and put on a facade. Leyton walked back towards the bedroom and found that Sharon was just getting out of the shower. Thankfully she had washed off his mucus so it wasn't affecting her anymore.

He walked over and kissed her, like nothing was wrong, "Eggs are ready."

She smiled up at him, "okay, let me get dressed real quick."

Leyton sat down on the bed, noting in his mind to wash the sheets after she left. He grinned outwardly as she let her towel drop in front of him, but inside, he was sad because this was the last time she would do that for him. One thing was for sure: he would never find another girl as sexually confident as Sharon was.

After she was dressed, she followed her nose to the kitchen and scarfed down the now cold eggs. That was a good thing about the drug he mixed in with them. It made anything seem appealing and edible. When Sharon was finished, he gave her a glass of water, to aide in the absorption of the drug by her body. Within seconds, it took effect.

~~~

Sharon was gathering her things up while Leyton looked on from the kitchen, pretending to be disgruntled. In reality, he was detached. Human psychology would label him a psychopath, incapable of real emotion, only able to outwardly mimic it. That was really only partially true. Leyton could feel things, he just chose not to. That was one of the great things about his species. They could detach themselves from unwanted emotions like anger and grief and confusion, and hold on to those they wanted like happiness, lust, desire.

Sharon threw her key at him and huffed as she walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her. She would tell he friends about the fight and they would be surprised and try to figure out what went so wrong, but she would never want to see him again. It was a kind way to end things. She would never feel hurt or sad, just anger that would wane away and be forgotten in a few months.

After she was gone, he stripped the bed, threw the sheets in the wash, and called up his personal assistant and told her of his plans to move to Hartford, Conneticut. He told her he wanted a condo in a safe area, with two bedrooms, a good sized kitchen, an elevator in the building, and lots of windows. Then he told he he would email her photos of his current condo, and to put it on the market. She was a good assistant and didn't ask questions, except for if he preferred a newer building or an older building.

When he got off the phone, he snapped a few pictures and sent them to her. Next, he called his brother, who managed the branch in Hartford. He was understanding about the whole thing and said that he might have a solution, but wouldn't say what it was yet. Leyton brushed off his curiosity and headed to Home Depot to get himself moving boxes and packing tape. He wanted to get started as soon as possible. The arrangements were all made and he could get a moving truck out here in two weeks to move his belongings from Sacramento to Hartford within a week. By this time next month, he would be settled into his new job, living in a new city, prowling for another potential mate.

~~~

Rose was apalled, "So let me get this straight: you want me to move from South Carolina, to Conneticut, where it's below freezing in the winter, take a desk job, go out on a few dates with your brother, and have sex with him, just to see if I could be his mate? Nah uh. No way. He can move down here if he'd like to date me, but there is no way in hell he will be getting into my pants. You know how I feel about this."

Rose's friend, and sometimes lover, Cara, replied, "No, I would never ask you to compromise your morals. I will be there with you. And this would be only temporary. If it doesn't work out, your job here will be waiting for you. If it does work out, your job will still be here. My brother, Jonathan, has a place in Hartford that he rents out. You can stay in it, rent free. All I'm asking is for you to stay there for a year, have small interactions with Leyton, or go out on a few dates with him. If he doesn't like you or you end up not liking him, no harm done. Besides, you've been single for a year, what could it hurt?"

But what if I meet someone?" Rose inquired. "Someone who isn't Leyton. What if I never even go out with him?"

Cara sighed, "Then you've met someone and you can ride into the sunset with them. I don't care what happens after the first day. All I'm asking is that you meet my brother. Think of it like a blind date, but if you don't like the first impression, you don't have to continue with the date."

Rose finally gave in, "Alright, but I'm going to be petty and shallow about this whole thing. If he's not drop dead gorgeous, I'm not even gonna give him the light of day."

Cara flipped her honey blonde hair over her shoulder and grinned, "Oh that won't be a problem. Just picture someone who likes like me, but masculine."

~~~

Leyton arrived in Hartford within the month and immediately began an online dating profile. He had a date tonight, and looked at himself once in the mirror before heading out to meet the lucky woman at a nearby bar.

When he got there, the place was loud, but not packed. Soon, he spotted her, a six foot tall dame in a red dress with dirty blonde curls. She looked just like her picture on the dating site.

He walked over and tapped her on the shoulder, "You look lovely tonight," Leyton purred, allowing his sex drive to take over. Soon the woman would fall prey to the inner thrumming his body made when he was aroused. Leyton wasn't looking for his mate tonight, he just wanted sex. It had been a month since he had lain with a woman and tonight he would satisfy his primal urges.

She smiled up at him, oblivious to what was happening and he kissed her, wanting to feel her lips on his. He started slow, making sure she was completely entranced, before crushing his lips against hers insistently. She pushed back with the same force, needing him, and he could smell her arousal, a soft musky orange scent. Leyton wanted more of her, he wanted to drink in her arousal, swirl his tongue around her pussy.

He stepped back, breaking off the kiss and asked, "Would you like to come back to my place?"

She nodded, wordlessly, and he took her hand, leading her the few blocks down the street to his new home. When he got her upstairs, he trailed kisses down her neck as he pulled her dress up around her hips. Leyton wanted her. He wanted her now. There was no time for fumbling with zippers.

After he had pulled up her dress to her stomach, he placed her hands against the wall and made her spread her legs. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Then he pulled out his cock and pumped it a few times. He was so hard it hurt. Then he shoved her soaked panties aside and thrust into her. There was no time to ease his way in. God she was so tight. The fact she was so wet made it easy for him to begin thrusting in and out of her fast and hard.

Leyton steadied one hand on her hip and the other in her hair. He enjoyed her screams of pleasure and pain and the way she curled her hands into fists as he thrust in and out of her. He pulled on her hair hard and she screamed, whether in agony or delight, he didn't care. He didn't even care what her name was.

Before he came, he pulled out of her and let his seed spurt on her back and the floor. There was no way he was going to get a girl pregnant if she wasn't his mate. But despite having orgasmed, Leyton wasn't done. He turned her around and shoved her up against the wall, pushing her hips up so her feet didn't touch the floor. She acquiesced and wrapped her legs around him as he shoved his way back into her pussy.

He refused to look i to her eyes as he fucked her senseless. Instead he looked at the wall next to her head, gritting his teeth as he pulled out and came once again, this time spurting his seed on her front, possibly ruining her dress, but he didn't give a fuck about her dress.

For now, he was done. He had satiated his sexual appetite for the night. He straightened her dress and dragged her out of his apartment. He hailed her a cab, loaded her in, handed the driver a wad of cash and her license pointing to the address and saying, "She's drunk. Take her home and make sure she gets there in one piece." Then he walked away, never to see the girl again.

*****

Author's note: Yes, I know there's no alien sex, but that'll come later.