Alien Mine Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I am everywhere in your body."

"What does that mean," I asked as I noticed my heart which had been beating rapidly suddenly slowing down as a feeling of calm swept over him.slowing down and feeling calmer.

"Yes, I am doing that," the voice said, "you need to remain calm, and to answer your question, the easiest way to think about me is that I have mated with your organic nature, and I reside inside each one of your cells."

"All of them," I asked, not quite understanding.

"Yes," continued the voice; "specifically, I am connected to the DNA of your cells and every neuron in your brain. That is how I can make changes to your body. "

That last sent my heartbeat climbing again. "What changes," I asked with dread.

"You were near death," said the voice actually sounding remorseful," I had to start the mating process immediately to keep you alive. Remember when we were attacked by the Om, the ship took damage, and you were injured, then I was placed inside you. I am designed to change a member of the Drans into a terrible warrior, and I began the process with you. I was not intended for your species, and I did not understand your biology initially, and I almost killed us".

"Us," I replied?

"Yes, I am bound to the biological organism I inhabit, so if you die, so do I, at least if I was bound only to you."

"What does that mean, who else are you bound to," I said with dread, starting to guess the answer.

"Subservient copies of me also reside in the female creatures you know as Sandy and Amancia, though the process is not yet complete."

"Jesus Christ," I shouted in my head, "what have you done to my friends?"Anger and fear for them was beginning to overtake his emotions.

"I have started the process of enhancing them as I have you, and have made the physical changes to their external and internal features as you desired."

"I did not ask you to make any changes to them," I thought coldly, "leave them alone. And why are you in them as well, are you a virus that will spread to everyone?"

"No, I am not like the organism you call a virus, and it was complicated to begin the transfer process to the two females, but at the time I thought it was imperative for my survival as I was not sure you were going to survive the process."

"Rhys," the voice said, using my name, "I was not designed for your species, and I do not know why I was placed inside you by the entity you know as Jake, but it is imperative for your world and species that I survive. The Om are coming for your world. Their advance scouts are in this part of the Galaxy. Judging by the attack on Jake, there is some presence on your planet."

"What do you mean coming for our world," I thought.

"Think of it like what you call locusts," the voice said. "The Om are creatures that live in large colonies traveling from one world to another. When they find a world such as yours, they strip it bare, much like you locusts do to a field, but imagine if that is your entire world, everything gone, minerals, oceans, and of course all life, they leave nothing behind."

"You were selected to be our initial contact agent on earth. You were to have been transported to the home world of Jakes people, prepared with the tools and knowledge to help resist the Om. However, the Om got here first and attacked Jake and our ship. Jake and the vessel he was traveling in was destroyed, along with the Om ships. We are cut off from their help with no way to contact them."

"When are the Om going to arrive," I asked?

"Their scout vessels have already found your world, but the colony ships are huge and cannot travel faster than the speed of light, they will be here in approximately 150 years."

"I will be long dead before then," I thought.

"No you will live well past that time Rhys, one of my first tasks was to modify the aging process of your body, I must survive to help you fight the Om invasion, and I cannot do so if you were to continue to age at the amazingly fast rate of your species."

Rhys was still in a daze, just sitting there and letting the impossible words filter through his mind, trying to make sense of what this voice in his head had been telling him. Suddenly he could move and climbed to his feet and decided he needed a drink. Ignoring the food that was burning on the stove, Rhys walked over to the cabinet where he kept his good bourbon. He poured about four fingers into a glass with a little ice. As Rhys took a drink, he thought about the physical changes while wondering if he was crazy.

He was at least four inches taller, but felt lighter on his feet, moving with little effort, everything looked sharper, colors brighter. He threw back the bourbon but felt nothing.

The glass felt slippery, so he gripped it tighter and went to set it down. Suddenly the glass shattered in his hand, ice and glass falling to the floor. Rhys immediately jerked his hand back and looked to see how bad he had been cut, but there was no blood, not even a scratch. The glass was a heavy crystal tumbler he kept for drinking the excellent booze, and to impress the ladies. No way he could have crushed the glass in his hand without even if he had wanted to.

"You are much stronger than before, and you will need to adjust to your new body."

I sighed, and said out loud, "do you have a name, it seems crazy to just be talking to a voice" (wondering if I was the crazy one).

"I do not have a name; remember I told you I was not designed for your species, so the mating process is what you might refer to as trial and error. I have made the necessary enhancements to ensure your immediate survival. I do not know what Jake's people had in mind for you."

"Ok, fine," I said," if I have to have a voice talking to me, I think your name will be Bob if you do not mind."

"I do not understand the need for a name, but if you are comfortable with it, I will respond to that, though it is not necessary to speak out loud since I am part of you now."

"That's ok, "I replied, "I prefer to put a name on something I am going to be living with if, in fact, I can live as long as you claim. So Bob," I said, "what have you done to the girls, how did you get into them as well, and why did they seem to wake up only to have sex with me and then fall back asleep?"

"The mating process is not yet complete with the two females. You are providing copies of my symbiote to the females through the injection of your body fluids through your reproductive organ. You will need to do that at least one more time for my consciousness to activate in them fully."

The thought of the two women in the shower suddenly caused me to begin to become hard, but I had trouble comprehending what Bob had done.

"I explained that I was not sure you would survive the mating process, so I had to find a way to place copies of myself into other members of your species. The reproductive process you use provided the most expedient method to move your cells containing me into other humans. You were already mating with one human female, and since there was another available, it was only natural to add to the possibilities of my survival."

Hmm, I thought, Amancia does not "mate" with men, "wait a minute, Bob, you did not force her did you I growled."

"Physical force was not necessary, human females respond well to specific pheromones, it was just a matter of adjusting the exact chemical composition to encourage mating behavior in the one you call Amancia, and after you put your fluids (and me) into her, I could ensure she was willing to continue the process."

A thousand thoughts raced through my head, the most worrying was if Amancia was going to try and kill me when she came out of this. And what this was going to do to her relationship with Sandy? I liked both of them and did not want them to come to any harm. Also, Bob ensuring that she was "willing" to continue to have sex with me, did not precisely sound consensual.

"Wait a minute, what about the physical changes," I asked, neither of them had breasts that large, and I vaguely recalled that now Sandy's and Amancia's vaginas felt like a tight glove that vibrated, and their hair was longer.

"As I grew stronger in each of the women, I changed them to be more desirable to you to encourage mating, just as I changed you to meet their desires."

"Jesus," I snarled, how did this get so out of hand. I was quiet for a minute or two digesting this and then asked, "Bob, how does this affect the girl's brains, are they still the same people I knew, or have they become different" I asked, fearing the answer?

"They are no different mentally than they were before." "However, I have started changes similar to the ones in your body, they will become smarter, stronger, healthier, and their life expectancy will increase to match yours."

"I understand you are having difficulty coming to grips with what has happened to you, Bob said, but you must begin to make plans to defend your world and defeat the Om. There is no other help coming, and in 150 years, the Om will be in numbers unimaginable. The girls, as you refer to them, are just the beginning; you cannot possibly defeat the Om alone. I cannot tell you how to do it, I can only help guide you, but if you want your planet to live, you must take control, or give control to one of the girls."

Rhys pondered these words for several minutes, feeling overwhelmed. He turned back to the liquor cabinet. Picking up the bottle, brought it to his lips.. Rhys could feel the burn down his throat but did not stop until he had taken several swallows.

"I have neutralized the excess alcohol from your system."

"Why, cant I even get drunk."

"Not now, you need to continue the mating process."

"In other words, you want me to fuck them," I snarled, not sure how I felt about any of this.

"Yes," Bob said, it should take only one more to reach the critical number of cells to activate my consciousness and begin normal function. It should happen as soon as possible; you are physically capable, and the sooner the better."

I got hard just thinking about it, my body responding to Bob's wishes instead of my own mind. I guess there are worse ways to save the world, assuming they do not kill me afterward. I took off my pants, and looking down, it seemed things below my belt had grown, not just my cock, but my balls as well.

"Bob," I said questionably?

"Your reproductive organs were modified to please the women, and your testicles as you call them were enlarged so that the volume injected into the females would ensure that enough of me were placed into them."

I just stared at my cock, slightly longer I thought and thicker, otherwise not much change, thank goodness. Perhaps something good might come out of this, after all. Then Rhys' brain seemed to overload, everything went dark.

Rhys awoke on the couch. Sandy had his head in her lap, and Amancia was holding his hand. As he looked up at them, he felt a sensation of protectiveness and pleasure came over him. Rhys reached out to run his hands along their cheeks and over their oh so kissable lips. The changes to their faces he noticed were subtle but added to their sexuality, especially the soft but almost swollen lips.

Good taste Bob, he thought. Now he noticed other changes as well, the most obvious was the increased bust size of both women and well-defined nipples, especially Amancia. Hmm, he thought, I am probably going to be in big trouble over the changes, I should have added nipple rings to Sandy as well while I was at it.

Both girls began to move against me without saying anything as I trailed my fingers over their nipples, tweaking them as they quickly hardened into hardpoints. I cupped a breast of each girl, certainly more than a handful. I hoped they liked the changes made to them, I didn't think I could do anything about it.

Sandy began to moan and reached out for Amancia, pulling her into a deep kiss, then licking down her neck. Rhys realized Sandys tongue was at least half again longer than it had been, and she rolled her hips sensuously as she licked her way down to Amancia's breast and then onto her nipple. Licking her girlfriend seemed to be really turning Sandy on, and she had not even got to the critical parts. Amancia began to stir, reaching out to cup Sandy's breasts, neither girl seeming aware of me. Amancia's tongue flickered out to lick her lips, and I could see that she also had a longer tongue. Good Job, Bob, I thought again. I liked the changes a little bit better than I had a few minutes ago thinking about how those tongues would feel on my cock.

Amancia opened her eyes and looked at me, not saying anything she reached out for me running her hand down my chest across my stomach before encircling my cock with her fingers. Her eyes seemed slightly unfocused as she arched her back and spread her legs while Sandy kneeled down and started licking her clit. I moved my hands back to her nipples, rolling them softly between my fingers, then Sandy's.

I cupped Amancia's chin in my hand as I brought her mouth to my cock. She immediately took me in, sucking hard and rolling her tongue around my cock. Rhys was hard as he had ever been, as he enjoyed the feel of her lips sliding up and down his cock while she held his balls.

Amancia had always been a "girls Only" woman, and he had to admit it turned him on to see her hungrily taking his cock in her mouth. Amancia moaned and came, as Sandy had two fingers inside her while rubbing her clit. Suddenly I felt jealous that Sandy had made her cum and not me, and I reached down and took Sandy by the hair, roughly pulling her away from Amancia's pussy. I quickly pulled my cock from her mouth and moved down between Amancia's legs.

Something felt off to me, as though someone else had control as I shoved her legs wide apart and roughly pushed my cock into her. Amancia screamed but arched her back, pulling me deeper into her as I began to piston in and out of her tight channel.

Suddenly Sandy was beside me, running her tongue in my ear and neck as she began to shout, "fuck her, fuck her hard." This was the kind of dom/sub role play they engaged in, and I decided I liked being the one to dominate Amancia. Amancia screamed out as she came hard, her inner muscles gripping me tightly while seeming to move up and down my length.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching, so I pulled Amancia tightly to me while I unloaded my balls. The orgasm seemed to go on forever and was nothing like I remembered ever happening before. Her muscles gripped me as I pulled out, still hard despite just coming. Amancia's eyes were glowing again, but she just lay there unconscious.

I felt a little dazed as I moved out from between her legs and rolled onto my back to catch my breath. However, as soon as I did, I felt a pair of lips on my cock and a wonderful tongue swirling around the head. Looking down, I saw Sandy's blonde hair as she took my cock all the way into her throat while cupping my balls.

I lay there enjoying the feel of' her sucking me like the pro she was, but this was even better than ever before, her throat working on the length as she would pull back until just the head was in her mouth, then engulf me to the root while her tongue worked its magic. I reached down with my hands to hold her head and guide her on my cock the way I wanted. I moved her mouth up and down in a rhythm that would quickly bring me to orgasm. I had just come in Amancia but felt another rapidly approaching. Not making an effort to hold back my cum blasted out of me in into Sandy's mouth, her throat working to swallow everything. She moaned loudly and quivered as if she was coming, continuing to suck until I eased her off. She licked her lips, smiled, and then rolled over and closed her eyes, fast asleep as was Amancia.

I felt sleep overtaking me as well, but before I fell asleep, Bob answered my question, the activation sequence is underway in them, and I am using energy from you to complete the mating process. You are the controller, as they are linked to you. When they awake, they will be conscious of their surroundings again. I carried the girls to bed and then joined them. I fell asleep wondering how I was going to explain the physical changes, and what did Bob mean when he said I was the controller??

12