Alien Mine Ch. 02b

Story Info
The girls learn the truth and they survive the first attack.
6.1k words
4.66
9.5k
12

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers

Sandy woke up feeling a bit fuzzy, daylight streaming in the window, that must have been some party to leave me feeling like this she thought to herself. She rolled over and noticed she was in Rhys's bed. Sandy really liked waking up here, it gave her a sense of security that she did not find elsewhere given her current career.

Her mother was appalled at her life choices, but she liked dancing, enjoyed men looking at her body, periodically selling herself to make enough money had just been something that came about. It was not anything that was planned, but she enjoyed it also.

She quit taking money from Rhys because she had begun to fall in love with him. How silly was that, but even part-time prostitutes fall in love. That included her girlfriend, Amancia, whom she loved as well. Rhys seemed to tolerate her sexual activities with another woman, never saying anything about it. She had even invited him over to "watch" a few of the scenes. He obviously enjoyed it, and what red-blooded male would not like to watch two hot girls in a dom/sub relationship.

She knew Rhys liked her, let her come and crash at his apartment anytime she wanted. Sometimes she would leave the strip club and just go to his place and crawl in bed with him. Sandy often stayed when he was out of town as well. She was not sure if he realized that, or what he would think. It was one of those questions she may not want to know the answer to.

Sandy could feel Rhys in bed with her, heard his even breathing. For some reason, she felt closer to him emotionally, it was almost as if she could feel him in her head, peacefully resting. Wow, she thought, this must have been a great weekend.

She reached her hand back and ran it along his bare chest and over his stomach muscles, she could feel herself beginning to get aroused. Her hand moved lower feeling for his cock. As she trailed her fingers over it, she felt another hand cupping his balls.

Sandy quickly looked around and realized the hand belonged to Amancia. Finding Amancia in bed with her and Rhys was a shock (Amancia does not do men ever!!), especially seeing her holding his testicles while curled up against him. Oddly Sandy couldn't decide how she felt about it; did she feel jealous or aroused. Her mind was whirling with thoughts, but then slowing down as if a roulette wheel, The needle pointed to an emotion that could only be described as confused. Suddenly thoughts, pictures in her mind begin flashing through her brain. Waking up earlier, the sex, talking to Amancia, then everything was blank again until now.

Sandy glanced down at her breasts and gasped, as those breasts were not the ones she remembered going to sleep with. What happened, she thought, when did I get another boob job. Rolling toward Rhys, she felt something between her lower lips. Looking down past her belly button ring, Sandy saw metal where it had never been before. "Shit," she said out loud, when did I get a clit ring. Sandy didn't know why she was not panicking, screaming and shouting but instead was strangely calm. Even so, her movements and startled gasps she made at the sight of the new jewelry between her legs had woken up Rhys and Amancia.

Rhys opened his eyes when he realized the girls were awake, he had carried them back to the bed after Sandy had sucked him off. He felt a momentary panic but was quickly calm. "Bob, did you do that?"

"Yes, there is no reason to be concerned; remember you are the controller and can help your females adjust to their new situation."

"Bob, you do not have much experience with human women if you really think I can control them, I just hope I do not have to run out of the apartment naked." Rhys smiled imagining himself running for his life out the door and into the street (though no one would probably pay attention given where he lived).

All these thoughts took only a second as he looked over to see Sandy kneeling over him with her hand still grasping his now hardening cock. Rhys looked over at her, thinking how beautiful she looked. He could see from the flicker of emotions passing over her face that she was trying to decide whether to scream, cry, or keep stroking him.

She just stared at him, so he said, "please stay calm, Sandy, I will explain everything." Rhys felt something in his head when he said those words, and it was if he could feel Sandy's mind relax. Rhys looked over at Amancia and saw a look of complete shock, as she was staring at her hand holding his balls. Rhys stared at her much larger breasts. Her nipples were hardpoints, and it seemed as if she was aroused, terrified, and angry all at the same time.

Given where she was and what she was holding, it was to be expected. Rhys quickly reached out and cupped her cheek with his hand and said: "its ok Amancia, everything will be all right." She seemed to quickly calm down, as he felt the same thing in his head as with Sandy. It was as if Rhys was able to calm their fears with just a few words.

"Not your words," said Bob, "you are affecting their emotions through me." "Remember, I have mated with them as well, and am in instant contact with them, and can relay your instructions to the manifestations of myself in the human females."

"They have names Bob; they are people, not robots to be controlled," I thought angrily. "Just what have you done?"

"I have put myself into your females, they are connected to you via me. You are now the controller, I just pass on your needs and orders to them."

Amancia and Sandy were both looking at Rhys, almost enthralled. God is he beautiful thought Sandy. The stubble on his face, skin highlighted a strong jaw, high cheekbones, and full lips. His abs were well defined, shoulders strong and broad. Sandy always thought Rhys looked dangerous, it was one of the reasons she was first attracted to him, now he looked deadly. She glanced at Amancia, who seemed just as impressed as she was.

Amancia shook her head as if gathering her thoughts. "I feel so weird, this is the second time I can remember waking up looking like some mans wet dream with these huge boobs, my hand holding your balls. I think I even remember you taking me in the ass; that should have me clawing your balls off instead of caressing them," she said as I gulped and prepared to make a quick exit. Cupping his balls, she looked at his impressive erection with her girlfriend's hand wrapped around it.

She looked puzzled," I have never liked men sexually, but now I am very attracted to you." Then she got a funny look on her face as she looked at Sandy. "I am sorry Sandy, I know he is your boyfriend, but I feel like I am love with a man for the first time, with Rhys, how strange is that?"

I just sat there stunned, wondering what was happening and prepared to stop a catfight. I reached out to reassure Sandy that my feelings (whatever they were, I liked Sandy but got the feeling we were just good friends with benefits) had not changed.

Instead of exploding, she leaned down to kiss my cock and then leaned over to kiss Amancia. It was a sexy kiss, starting off softly, the two girls' mouths moving together, their lips working against each other. Then the kiss deepened, as I saw their tongues begin to entwine as they both moaned at the feeling. I did not think it was possible, but I started to get even harder watching them. It was difficult, but I decided I needed to slow things down before it devolved into another bout of sex. I reached up and took them both by the hair. "I think it is time for some breakfast, and we need to talk about the changes to all of us, Rhys said."

As Rhys stood up Sandy could see the changes in him even clearer. Sandy thought he was the sexiest man she had ever seen.

"It looks like we were not the only ones with changes Amancia said with a smile while eyeing my ripped stomach and shoulders before dropping down to my manhood, which was still erect.

"Wow," Sandy said, "you are like my dream man, even hotter than the way you looked before."

"Thanks, Bob," I thought. I turned to Sandy and Amancia, "get dressed, I really need something to eat."

"Yes sir," they both replied

I was surprised at how good that sounded to me.

The girls stood up and walked over to a pile of clothes and shoes, pulled out the high heels, put them on, and walked into the kitchen asking about eggs and pancake batter, the first breakfast Rhys had fixed cold and forgotten, the other burnt and now thrown away. It was his first chance to really look them over, and the sight was impressive indeed. Though he wondered why they were only dressed in heels. Enough strange things were happening; besides, the view was incredible.

Rhys watched the two girls working in the kitchen as he found some pants and a t-shirt. Again, everything seemed too small, the pants legs stopping about 3 inches short, tight in the thighs. The shirt likewise did not reach his waist and was tight across the shoulders and chest. Rhys thought he probably looked like a bum that scrounged clothes, but it would have to do for the time being.

It was dark out now, but the girls worked quickly to make breakfast, Sandy making pancakes while Amancia fried eggs (did she even eat eggs?). He thought about asking Sandy to add a steak from the frig as he was suddenly starving but decided not to as neither of the women were overly fond of red meat. Sandy suddenly looked over her shoulder at me with a smile on her face, then walked over to the refrigerator and bent over gracefully to pull a steak from the lower shelf. I stared at the rounded cheeks of her buttocks, as she looked back at me and smiled while giving me an excellent look at her best assets. She handed the steak to Amancia, who plopped it into the pan to fry.

Trying not to drool at the sight of the two naked women fixing breakfast, Rhys walked over and started the coffee. Soon they had breakfast done, and we sat at the small kitchen coffee drinking coffee and eating pancakes. It was surreal, to say the least. The girls sitting there naked and chatting about work and what they were going to do tomorrow as if nothing had happened.

Finally, he looked up at them and in a clam voice said, "doesn't it feel strange that all of us have physical changes, I have a voice in my head, and we are acting as if this is normal?"

"It is bizarre," Amancia said, looking around and then down at her bust just then realizing she was naked, "but I feel very calm about it. I suppose I should be running around screaming, but after you told me to be calm, I felt much better," she said, smiling at me.

She reached over and trailed her fingers over my bicep while biting her lower lip. I looked at Sandy with a questioning look on my face, she smiled and also reached out to touch me.

"I don't know what happened, but I feel good, and you told me not to worry, so I am fine," Sandy remarked as she picked up her fork and took a bite of pancakes while watching me intently with her eyes.

"Bob," I thought," if you are really in my head, perhaps it is time for you to explain what is happening.". Suddenly I was back in the Texas desert with Jake, reliving the events. This time the girls were reliving it as well as if they were there. However, this time after Jake had put Bob into my head, I saw my body being moved down a passageway, another vertical drop and then being placed into the vehicle I had first seen in the desert. The smaller "shuttle" I was in left the ship, and then we were shown an explosion as the larger ship fired on one of the two Om vessels, seemingly destroying it, before being hit and taking what seemed to be severe damage. Then there was another explosion, but the image cut off after that.

The shuttle continued to earth, Bob repeating that the trip took 15 days from the outer solar system since the ship Rhys was in had been damaged. The shuttlecraft approached the waters off Miami Beach in the night and hovered just above the ocean. Rhys watched himself jump out of a hatch, then began swimming ashore. He came out on the beach in an area with no one around and started walking back to my apartment. Rhys noticed other people as he walked, but kept to the shadows, and if anyone saw anything, they looked the other way. This was Miami Beach after all, and I am sure they had all seen stranger things.

The replay of events in our heads stopped, and we just looked at each other for a second. "Wow," Amancia said, "I did not think it was possible to get any stranger, but I was wrong." Sandy and I agreed.

Everyone seemed at a loss for words for a minute. Rhys watched the facial expressions change on the girls as they thought about what they had just learned. Sandy shook her head, "Its unbelievable" she said with a bit of panic in her voice. She looked at Rhys and seemed to suddenly calm down. There, thanks I feel much calmer now she said.

Amancia seemed to settle down as well.

"Bob" Rhys asked?

"You need them calm in order to make plans."

Sandy looked pensive for a moment. "This does not explain us," Sandy remarked, gesturing at herself and Amancia.

I begin to tell her of Bob's decision to ensure his survival by transferring his consciousness to others in case I did not survive the process. Sandy and Amancia listened in silence as I related what Bob had told me, about the physical enhancements, then finally about the longer life they could expect.

They both looked at me, stunned," over one hundred fifty years," Amancia said with awe.

"It also means you designed us, these changes came from you," Sandy added quietly.

Amancia looked down at herself, her breasts, the nipple rings. She thought about the other changes that had been made to her. "I think I should be angry," she said to Rhys but the thought that you have actually changed my body to suit your desires really turns me on."

"I am sorry, I did not do it consciously. I always thought you were beautiful before, and you still are."

Rhys looked at Sandy.

"Given what we have just learned I cant believe we are discussing how we look, but it is just to much to take in right now."

Amancia got a funny expression on her face, and she smiled and said, "in a hundred years, we are going to be so wealthy." It was an excellent ice breaker, Sandy and Rhys both laughed, Amancia joining us, it was a good break from the tension.

Suddenly Rhys tensed. "Probable danger approaching," Bob said. He was stunned to see in front of his eyes an overlaid view of the external camera feed. Security of your base was something Rhys understood well, and he had an extensive camera and alarm system installed around the outside of the house and overlooking his neighbor's yards as well.

Rhys could see men approaching the front and back doors, as well as two coming over the fence and into the patio area, six in all. He did not have time to think, only react as they already had rifles up and aimed at the house. Rhys shouted at the girls to get down and lunged for his pistol. In his mind, he knew it was already too late.

Rhys grabbed his pistol and turned toward the front door just as it was kicked in. Two men were coming through rifles to their shoulders and fingers on the triggers. Time seemed to slow, it was as if the intruders were moving through sand. Rhys aimed and fired four rounds, two to the head of each man. He watched as the men jerked backward, their heads exploding. Then patio door and the back door exploded at the same time as two assailants came through each door firing.

Rhys turned to fire at the two from the patio, taking out one with a shot to the throat, but the other fired several rounds from just a few meters away into his chest and stomach. Rhys could feel the impacts but no pain, and without thinking kicked out with his left foot, twisting so that his foot took the intruder square in the chest. The force threw the gunman across the room and halfway through the wall, cracking the two by four.

Rhys turned to see what had happened to the other two, but they were both down.

One had his head splattered across the kitchen, and Amancia was standing there with an iron frying pan in her hand. The other had been knocked across the room, and his heart punctured by the heel of Sandy's shoe. We all stared at each other in shock when Bob said, "you have to leave, the Om have tracked you down, and now they will suspect that I/we are here as well. The next time the attackers will be better prepared and much more deadly."

"How much time do we have?"

"We need to leave now, I detect suspicious activity nearby."

"Quick," I shouted to the girls, "put some clothes on we need to leave immediately," but they were already moving. I grabbed some shoes and a shirt, then turned over the couch with one hand pulled out my go bag and reloaded while keeping my pistol pointed toward the back of the house. If there were more attackers, I expected them to come in that way instead of the front where they would be seen.

"Incoming," said Bob (where did he get that expression), and again a sort of grid dropped over my eyesight showing the position of a vehicle with three men getting out. Rhys grabbed the girls and headed out through the patio door and around the pool. Setting them down as we neared the fence. Sandy grabbed Amancia's hand as they ran barefoot, having lost their heels to run faster.

Sandy felt like she was operating on automatic, never having been in this kind of danger before. Her reaction to the attack surprised her, as did the amount of damage she did to her assailant. At least Sandy had some martial arts training, but who would have expected Amancia to react like that, calmly knocking out the brains of one of the killers. Sandy looked to Rhys for direction, then looked at Amancia and realized she was naked but had a handful of clothes. Sandy had been able to grab a skirt, but nothing else.

Rhys led them through the backyard and then boosted them over the fence. He had to be careful not to throw them too far with his increased strength. Better control would help, he thought, picturing the man he had kicked across the room and into the wall. The kick had shattered the man's chest, and the force had broken the supporting boards in the wall when he hit.

Rhys led them through the backyard of the neighbor's house while watching the approaching assailants spread out to surround his home. There were only three of them, and they showed up on the strange overlay in front of his eyes.

An alert showed, and he said "down" as something was fired from the vehicle striking the house. Sandy and Amancia heard/felt the warning before he whispered "down," and they both dove behind a tree. Rhys watched from the ground as the house just seemed to collapse on itself with hardly any noise. The collapse was so complete that it was almost as if the house was never there, everything, cinder blocks, roofing, furniture was reduced to a few centimeters of rubble on the foundation. It was apparent there was nothing to go back for, so Rhys got the women moving again. The figures surrounding the house paused for a moment looking around, then moved back to the vehicle and drove away.

Rhys figured they were safe for a moment, and Bob said he could detect no immediate danger. He stopped to get dressed and check on the ladies. Amancia and Sandy looked at Rhys and then suddenly sat down, staring around them. "What just happened," Amancia said in a quiet voice. It looked as if she was trying to scream, and Sandy did not look in much better shape. Rhys gathered them into his arms, just holding them for a minute, not really knowing what to say.

When they were calm they got dressed as best they could, sharing clothes. Rhys gave his shirt to Sandy, figuring he would draw less attention than a woman with just a skirt and no shoes. "Okay, Bob," he thought, "what's happening, and include the girls so they know what's going on."

wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers
12