Alien Mine Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Om said Bob, somehow they traced you to the meeting with Jake. They are cleaning up any contacts Jake might have made."

"This does not make sense if the Om vessels are 150 years away, how can they be here already."

"The Om cannot move their moon-sized colonies faster than 20% light speed due to their size. They have smaller vessels that can make jumps of 5-10 light-years at a time. These are used to scout possible worlds for them to consume. We have been fighting them for hundreds of your earth years, and small clashes have occurred, like the one that resulted in Jake's destruction, but we have never confronted one of their home colonies. They must have already had scouts in the system when we arrived, and apparently have established some presence on your world to keep us out."

"We must find a place to hide from the Om until we can prepare to strike back. Rhys, you must eradicate them from your world before you can begin to prepare for the invasion."

Great I thought, one man and two women with the clothes they have on and the few things in my survival bag. Hardly the items needed to take on a highly advanced alien combat team.

I looked down at Sandy and Amancia, "well, ladies, I think we are done here, if they traced me then they will know about you two as well, it's past time we relocated from Florida." Sandy looked stunned, I could hardly blame her, and Amancia began to cry as it set in that they were caught up in this whether they wanted to be or not.

Bob mentally nudged me, and I tried to send calming thoughts, which seemed to help. Amancia looked at me with a brittle smile; turning to Sandy, she kissed her and brushed the hair back from her face. "At least we are together," she whispered.

Sandy nodded, kissing her back. As she broke the kiss, she said, "I love you, Amancia," and then she looked at me. "I love you as well, Rhys."

"I love you both," I replied, realizing it was true, but it is time to find someplace to rest while we figure out what to do next. "Let's go," I said, taking each by the hand and pulling the girls to their feet.

"Yes sir," they both replied as we started creeping through the neighborhood.

"Bob, I thought, can you give me the overlay of the area again?" The view suddenly popped open in front of my eyes. It was strange having two images to focus on, normal vision, and the one provided by Bob, sort of like a heads up combat display but one I could manipulate. "Bob, how are you doing this," I asked as we slipped through another backyard.

"By tapping into the various security systems and satellites, and providing them to your tactical network."

"How are you accessing these systems, and how are you getting to them?"

"I am accessing your primitive net; entering these systems poses no effort for me given the processing capability I have."

"Your females will soon be able to utilize this as well, and you will be able to share data streams."

"They have names and personalities, Bob, Sandy, and Amancia, please use the names."

"Of course," he replied, not sounding the least bit contrite.

"You and I are going to have to find some time so you can explain all this again, and we need to set some ground rules regarding the girls and the other Bobs associated with them. Also, you need to explain how I was able to survive being shot several times at close range and do not even have a wound," I said while looking for a house or apartment that was unoccupied. "We need to get to cover and find some clothes before we try and get out of here."

Amancia and Sandy followed Rhys as he made his way through yards and over fences. Suddenly he stopped, leaped with little effort over a six-foot wooden fence, then approached the back door of a large house. Lights came on automatically lighting up the large backyard, but Rhys did not seem bothered. Following a "tugging sensation" in her mind, Amancia pulled herself up and over, finding it easier than she had expected. Sandy landed next to her, and they followed Rhys to the house. He stood with his hand on some wiring, running to a camera for a few seconds, then the lights went out. "The security system is disabled," he said, gently prying open the patio doors. "No sense in leaving a trail," Rhys commented as he ushered them inside the house. "No one home, they are in South America for the next two weeks, according to Bob. We can rest here tonight and hopefully borrow some clothes."

The house was large, five bedrooms, with a massive walk-in closet in the master bedroom, filled with women's clothes. Sandy was still in shock over what had happened as she pulled out some clothes to sleep in for her and Amancia. Amancia took a large shirt from her without saying anything and then headed for the shower. Sandy did not want to be alone, and Rhys was getting some food and making sure the house was secure, so she stepped into the shower with her. They did not say anything, but began to wash each other; the feel of another body was comforting.

"What are we going to do," Amancia said, looking at Sandy as she gently washed her body. "I am so scared," she said with a rush, "I do not know why I am not screaming and crying, I am not sure how I am going to deal with this. Where are we going to go, are they going to kill us as well," Amancia said in a rush? Sandy did not know what to say, Amancia had voiced her own fears, and anything she said would only make it worse.

Suddenly she said, "I can't believe I kicked that man through the wall, I have never killed anyone before, and I am so proud of you defending me from the other one.

Who thought a frying pan could be such a deadly weapon." Amancia had not had time to come to grips with the idea that she had killed a man, and panic began to take hold of her. She began to shake uncontrollably while sobbing.

Rhys could could feel the emotions from the girls, defiantly not happy he thought. He walked into the bathroom and opened the shower door. Rhys stepped in, taking Amancia in his arms. "It's ok," he said, "I have got you now, everything is ok." Amancia felt a soothing wave sweep over her as she hugged Rhys, pressing her body tightly to his. Rhys brought Sandy into the embrace as well, and the feeling got even better.

Her trembling stopped, and the emotional stress receded. Calmer, she looked at Rhys." What is going to happen to us," she said?

"I am going to take care of you," replied Rhys, "I want you to believe that. You and Sandy probably saved my life back there, I owe you each for that, but more important is that you know I am here for you and care for both of you." Amancia and Sandy felt the fear and terror of what happened recede, still there, but more in the background, and now she was able to think clearly.

"That's amazing," said Sandy looking up at Rhys, "suddenly I feel calm," and she paused for a minute before blushing and "more than a little aroused," she said, pressing herself tighter up against Rhys. She could feel his body hard against her.

Amancia nodded as she looked down bashfully thinking the same thing. She started to reach for Sandy out of habit, but her hand instead dropped down Rhys' chest as she ran her fingers over the muscles on his stomach. Sandy looked at Amancia with a thoughtful look on her face before looking up and standing on tiptoes as if asking Rhys for a kiss.

She was not disappointed as he leaned down to kiss her, their tongues slowly slipping together, rubbing each other, before slowly retreating. Sandy gasped as anticipation tightened her stomach.

The pleasure she felt when their tongues touched took her by surprise; it was if hers had become super sensitive and connected to her nipples, she thought as they quickly hardened. She let herself drop back, so she was standing flat-footed, which brought her head down to Rhys' chest. Sandy began running her tongue over his neck and down to one of his nipples. She enjoyed the feel and taste of him, and she could almost feel his pleasure as she continued to lick and kiss his chest and neck.

Amancia could feel his smoldering stare as she dropped to her knees.

Rhys felt himself getting hard despite the stress, or perhaps because of the relief he felt at being alive. They could have easily all died, and Bob still owed him an explanation about the gunshots he took to the chest and stomach. Later he thought to him as Amancia took him into her mouth. He pulled Sandy back into a long kiss, before raising Amancia to her feet and doing the same to her. Their tongues caressing each other's, until a third tongue belonging to Sandy intruded.

Rhys reached up and took a handful of hair in each hand, and pulled back from both girls. They tried to follow, but he held them away from him, "time for bed," he said and moved them toward the door of the shower. Both girls moaned but pushed open the door to reach for towels Rhys had laid out. As they bent over, Rhys was treated to a view he would have paid big money for, but now he used his hands to swat both girls on the very delectable behinds. "into bed, both of you. I need to make love to two beautiful women tonight."

Amancia smiled, looking excited and happy, almost as if nothing unusual had happened tonight. She took Sandy's hand and walked out toward the bedroom and the bed, exaggerating the sway of her hips, looking back over her shoulder to see if Rhys was watching. Rhys was indeed admiring the view and then hurrying to turn off the shower and grab his own towel. Drying quickly, he followed the girls into bed.

Rhys tumbled into bed, and first took Amancia into his arms. She kissed him hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, seeming as if she was trying to devour his lips. Realizing she was still reacting to the events of the evening, Rhys took her hands and pulled them over her head.

"Keep your hands there," he ordered as he pulled his mouth away from hers. Amancia groaned but held still, seemingly unable to move her arms even if she wanted to. Running his hand over her breast, lingering on her nipples and tweaking one of the nipple rings, he leaned over and ran his tongue down between her breasts. Licking slowly, he moved down to her belly button, where he ran his tongue around the small indention, drawing a louder moan from Amancia.

Looking up, he saw Sandy, laying on her side watching him, while slowly licking her lips. "How about helping me beautiful," he said to her while indicating Amancia's breasts. Sandy eagerly rolled over and took one of the nipple rings into her mouth while her tongue teased the nipple. Sandy's own nipples became hard sharp points as her tongue seemed to relay the pleasure Amancia was feeling back to her own breasts and clit.

Rhys slowly ran his tongue south, pausing on Amancia's mons, before sliding down to caress her lips. Amancia's legs trembled as she gasped and started begging Rhys to lick her "there." She did not think she could stand it when he bypassed her clit, instead licking around the entrance to her womanhood, before thrusting a long tongue inside her.

Amancia exploded suddenly in orgasm as Rhys licked her juices like a cat licking up cream, then finally licking his way up to her clit. Sandy felt a surge of pleasure when Amancia came and moved up to a deep kiss as her girlfriend moaned loudly. She began to moan even more incoherently as Rhys circled her clit with his tongue.

Rhys could not take anymore, so with a final kiss, he moved between her thighs. As he moved Sandy away to make room, she reached her hand down for his cock, bringing it to her girlfriends' lower lips. She rubbed the head around, getting it lubricated with Amancia's juices, then placing it at the entrance to her pussy. Amancia groaned loudly as Rhys pushed in, bringing her legs up to make the penetration as deep as possible. Her arms stayed above her head as though tied there.

Rhys reached up and cradled her head as he began to stroke in and out slowly at first, then with more urgency. Amancia knew Rhys had been in her before, but this seemed like the first time. The other times were still fuzzy in her memories.

She could not believe it could feel this good, and the fact it was a man seemed to add to the thrill. That and not being able to move her arms. He might as well have tied them to the bed for all the control she had, and that just made it all the hotter.

As she came for the third time that night crying out, Rhys told her she was a good girl, and he was going to cum soon. Sandy could almost feel each of Amancia's orgasms, and she slipped a hand between her legs and began to rub her clit while she watched Rhys fuck his cock in and out of Amancia.

Strangely she felt no jealousy, where before she had kept these parts of her life separate, now she was aroused to see Amancia and Rhys together. She watched as Rhys began to really pound in and out of Amancia's cunt. Sandy could almost feel their orgasms approaching, and she rubbed her clit harder, holding off so she could come with them.

Rhys thrust hard into the tightly gripping channel and began to cum. Amancia screamed as this released her own orgasm. Sandy could feel the pleasure from Rhys, and to a lesser extent, from Amancia. This set off her own orgasm, the pleasure from all three of them getting mixed up in her mind as she came while rubbing her clit.

Amancia seemed almost to pass out as she lay there moaning. Rhys slowly pulled out of her, his cock half hard. Looking at Sandy, he said, "give me 10 minutes, and then it is your turn."

12