Alien Mine Ch. 03

Story Info
On the run.
9.3k words
4.76
7.5k
3

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers

Rhys awoke later that night, or perhaps early in the morning, was a better description. The clock told him he had been asleep for approximately 3 hours, and it was 4 am. While in the field, he often awoke as if he had a sixth sense when danger was near. Lying quietly, Rhys did not know what had woken him. He could feel the girls in his mind and somehow knew they were asleep. Turning his thoughts inwards, Bob was there on the edge of his consciousness, as if waiting for him. Information began flowing into his mind. The tactical grid (as he was calling it) dropped down over his eyes, but no threats were highlighted. He looked around the room but did not detect anything out of the ordinary though it was a strange bedroom.

"What's up Bob, you interrupted a nice dream," I thought while looking at Sandy sleeping beside me. I could feel the girls in my mind, relaxed and asleep. They deserved it, considering how our lives had been suddenly uprooted.

"Good, you can feel the females you mated with, the bond is getting stronger, and they obey you now."

"Hmm, then I must be dreaming because the only time a woman ever obeyed me was when I was her commanding officer, or she wanted too because she thought it was kinky."

"You should think of yourself as their commanding officer if you like, but soon they will obey you unquestionably. It is the nature of the mating process, you were first, and chosen by my creators; therefore, you are the leader. The others will be lessor, subject to the orders of the first, that is how I am designed to function." My mind struggled to comprehend what Bob was telling me; perhaps I was not really awake.

"Bob," I said, refusing to acknowledge his comments, "I think coffee might help the thinking process, and I really need to use the bathroom." Carefully extricating himself from the arms of the women, Rhys stood up.

"There are no immediate threats," Bob noted to me as if I had not spoken. I have been monitoring the communications used by the attackers. They were using Om low-level encryption, and I did not pick it up at first. Because they must use your primitive communications, I have been able to break the encryption, and have been monitoring your networks. No further movements have been detected. Perhaps we have a brief period to act while they think they were successful."

"Bob, they completely destroyed the house and everything in it, it was reduced to dust, how could anyone tell who was in it."

"The Om are thorough, samples will be acquired in the coming days, analysis run, and they will realize only their own creatures were there. Then they will begin hunting us again."

Sighing, I got up and found my way to the bathroom, then to the kitchen where I found the coffee pot and coffee. Starting the coffee, I began to take stock of our situation. Movement was critical, we needed to get out of Florida and to somewhere that we could hide and build our strength. Hiding was ok for a while, but no battles were ever won by just being on the defensive, we would have to gather resources and strike back.

"Bob, where is the shuttle, or whatever you call it that you used to bring me back home?"

"The scouting craft is hidden west of where you met Jake, in the mountains in west Texas near the border of the country you call Mexico."

"Can you be more specific?" A map appeared over my eyes.

"It is located in an underground facility on something called a "ranch" located well away from populated areas. The living facility was maintained for appearance but has been empty since Jake ceased to exist. The facility was acquired according to your customs and regulations."

"Does that mean you bought it?"

"Yes, according to the records I can access from the shuttle as you call it, the area was acquired

five years ago because of its remote location. The underground facility was built, and "Jake " installed as the new owner."

"Bet the neighbors all loved him," I thought with a laugh.

"I presume it is hidden from the Om, is it safe to go there?"

"I do not believe the Om have any knowledge of the location. Otherwise, they would have tried to destroy the area by now. It should be safe if you and your mates can get there, it would be too dangerous to bring the shuttlecraft here to pick you up."

Great I thought, road trip with two Miami City women to a ranch in West Texas, I wonder how they will look in boots.

I cleaned up the house, trying to hide all traces of our visit, then woke the girls with coffee at six am, chased them out of bed into the shower, resisting the urge to join them. Plotting our trip out of Florida, I was worried about how Sandy and Amancia would deal with leaving. This wasn't just a trip, I doubted we would ever come back, and our lives here were over, one way or another. Either we left and regrouped, or we stayed here until we were hunted down, and I never liked being hunted.

It had happened to me a few times in the army. Recognizing the feeling that you were being herded into a trap had saved my life more than once. I had that same feeling, but at this point could only hope Bob was right about the shuttle. It seemed to me that there might be some weapons or other useful items there that would help even out the fight.

Amancia quickly woke when Rhys roused them. She lay still for a minute feeling the sheet over her naked body. It was not her bed, nor Sandy's she thought as memories came flooding back of the events yesterday. Strangely there was no panic though tears were a distinct possibility. Amancia let the images play through her mind trying to analyze her feelings. There should be horror at having killed a man, but strangely enough, she only felt satisfaction at a job well done.

Amancia's thoughts shifted to Rhys, and she felt her body immediately respond, her nipples harden and her pussy moistening with a will of their own. That was still something she was trying to rationalize, in love with a man whom she wished was in bed with her right now. Her desire for Rhys was tinged with guilt over Sandy. She was sure she still loved Sandy, but somewhere deep inside of her, Amancia knew she now belonged to Rhys. It was as if she no longer had control of herself or the situation. For some reason, that thought thrilled her, making her moan out loud as her fingers moved down between her thighs.

"Hey, sexy," she heard, "you seem to be in a good mood this morning."

Amancia turned and smiled at her former dom and lover, "thinking about Rhys," she said bashfully, and her cheeks reddened as she looked into Sandy's eyes.

"Yeah, me too, but come here, I want a hug and a kiss this morning."

Amancia moved over against Sandy, wrapping her arms around her tightly. It gave her some comfort in the unfamiliar surroundings. Sandy pulled her in for a kiss, their lips moving together as they had so many times in the past. Their relationship had fundamentally changed, but the kiss was surprisingly electric, both girls felt it. It quickly deepened from a chaste good morning to something far more passionate.

"Mmmm God, this is good," Amancia said through the kiss, "good morning yourself," she said as she ran her fingers through Sandy's hair and snuggled closer. Her body felt energized, nipples seemed to actually tingle, primed as though for sex. Her vague memories of the past few months included mornings like this, mind-blowing sex with Rhys and Sandy, and she enjoyed the feeling.

" I guess no breakfast in bed, so we had better get up and moving," Sandy said in a reluctant tone.

Throwing the covers off with a sigh, they walked naked to the bathroom. After taking turns with morning necessities, they climbed into the shower together. Not talking much but taking comfort in the closeness they felt for each other. "Thank god you are with me," said Amancia in a soft voice, shuddering to think of facing this very uncertain future alone.

Sandy was quiet for a minute while the water sluiced over her washing the soap off. No time for a hair wash, she thought as her hips brushed up against Amancia's as she ducked under the spray. Amancia didn't move away but instead moved to increase the pressure of their bodies. "I know," said Sandy finally, "but we are lucky Rhys is with us, I think I trust him in a situation like this more than anyone else I know."

The mention of Rhys had sent a thrill through her, but the reality of the situation came crashing back. "God, what about all my friends, my job and career, they are all over," Amancia whispered in a soft voice looking up at Sandy. She had turned and was facing Sandy. Amancia stood about five feet four or rather had been that tall. Now she was closer to 5' 6", but Sandy was even taller standing around 5' 8", just another change they were dealing with. Amancia put her arms around Sandy, pulling her close, she needed the comfort.

"I know," said Sandy, not wanting to think about it too carefully. She did not have any family in South Beach, but lots of friends (and customers), and her own jobs and interests. A small smile came to her lips as she pulled back and looked at Amancia from top to bottom. Then gesturing to herself, said, "well, none of our clothes are ever going to fit again, and can you imagine the cost of replacing your wardrobe?"

Amancia smiled and nodded down at her breasts, "yep, the girls would never fit into any of my clothes, and somehow I am at least 2 inches taller."

Sandy thought Amancia's boobs were more than superb, they were mouthwatering. Sandy's were just as good she thought as she cupped her breasts with her hands. Smiling, she said, "I think it is safe to say Rhys likes women with large firm breasts. And apparently very sensitive ones."

"He is not the only one," Amancia said with a simper as she leaned forward and took one of Sandy's nipples in her mouth.

"Oh," Sandy moaned as she felt Amancia's lips gently sucking on her nipple. Pleasure signals rocketed throughout her body as it responded as it had been trained to do in the last few months. Her body seemed to burn with a slow heat, a fire ready to explode given a chance. Her breath became fast and shallow. Sandy ran her hands through Amancia's hair, pulling her into her breast. Urging her to take more in her mouth, the nipple so sensitive, and it felt so heavenly.

Amancia squeezed and kneaded both her breasts, Sandy moaned even louder in response and squeezed Amancia's nipple in return. She felt Amancia bite down, causing her to gasp, and she ran a hand down Amancia's stomach.

"Your pussy is nice and wet, you are such a needy girl, but you belong to Rhys now." Amancia looked up into Sandy's eyes. "I know, I don't understand how but I do belong to him. It scares me, how deep the feelings are, I would do anything for him."

"Me too," Sandy said breathlessly, just realizing it herself.

Rhys poked his head into the shower, "ladies, breast discussions later, we need to get on the road, get out and get dressed, we are departing in 10 minutes," he said firmly." Looking mortified, they both said Yes Sir. Rhys looked at them for a second, admiring the view and wishing he could join them. Good girls, he said, turning away.

Amancia felt a sudden surge of pleasure, and her clit seemed to be jumping for joy when he said that. Sandy let out a whimper at the same time. They both immediately got out of the shower and began to dry off.

"What just happened," Amancia said with a tinge of fear in her voice.

"I don't know," Sandy said hesitantly, we need to find some time to talk about it.

Amancia was quiet as she dried off, thinking about how she had responded to Rhys' command. It had pushed all her submissive buttons. The intense response had shocked her, arousal, a need to please, all of it. Pictures flashed through her mind of her times with Sandy, bound, teased, whipped occasionally. But now in her mind, Rhys had replaced Sandy as the one holding her leash. She shivered with arousal.

"Hey," Sandy suddenly exclaimed, "I cannot feel any implants, how did that happen?"

Amancia quickly ran her hands over her even more impressive chest, squeezing her breasts. "Your right," she said, "but they are incredibly firm. I didn't even notice them while running last night," Amancia idly stroked her nipples, enjoying the rush of pleasurable sensations. She suddenly blushed, realizing she and Sandy naked, both of them squeezing their breasts and nipples.

Jesus Sandy thought to herself as she hurried, this is going to be difficult, just the most straightforward order and I get wet. She glanced at Amancia's rock hard nipples and guessed she would agree with her. They dressed in ill-fitting clothes they found there, and cleaned up, leaving as little trace as possible. Rhys led them out the back door and around the side of the house, then out onto the street. Few people are out and about this early on Miami Beach, good thing thought Rhys.

The girls got on a bus, then a train meeting Rhys at the Miami airport parking garage. He had come separately, so they were not seen traveling together. Watching the cars as they parked, Rhys noted a man was getting out of his car and hurrying to catch a flight. He motioned to the women, then approached the vehicle. A black Ford SUV, they would not stand out, and it had an electronic lock.

"Place your hand on the lock," Bob said. At his touch, the doors unlocked, and the car started. "I have disabled the tracking system." Rhys and the girls quickly got in. Perhaps a third career as a car thief, he thought if this does not work out.

The car was luxurious, a recent model, comfortable. Rhys drove into another Miami parking garage where he switched the plates, then headed north, to Orlando. At Orlando, they changed cars again at the airport, another SUV, then headed north then west on highway 10.

They spent the first night in a motel that they paid cash for near Pensacola, Florida. The motel was cheap just off the road; economy motel was a nice way of putting it. He had talked to them, doing his best to reassure them but not downplaying the danger they were in. Still, the situation was crazy, especially for Amancia and Sandy.

They had dinner in the motel and then cleaned up and fell into bed. They were all in one room, but the bed was a king, big enough for the three of them. That night Rhys held them both, intending to just let them sleep. Rhys could feel the flurry of emotions coming off the girls, it had been there all day. A mixture of anxiety, fear, and sorrow, but there was excitement there as well.

Rhys sat up against the headboard in between the girls with an erection that would not go away. They seemed restless, he knew they were struggling to deal with what had just happened. Sandy glanced over at Amancia, and unspoken words passed between them. She brought her lips up to Rhys, then leaned in for a kiss, tentative, her lips just brushing his. Her tongue touched his lips, almost as she was asking permission. Rhys pulled her into a deeper kiss, letting their tongues battle gently. He could feel Sandy's breasts against his chest, her nipples hardening.

Suddenly she pulled back, and Amancia was there, her mouth pressed against his. Sandy watched the two of them with mixed emotions. She should be jealous but could not find in herself. Instead, it was a joyful feeling mixed with arousal and sexual attraction for both of them. She didn't understand it, but in her mind, she knew she belonged to Rhys now, and so did Amancia.

Since the first time she had awoken, the changes had been evident, but they had not had time to sink in. It was as if Rhys was making love to her soul even though he was inside Amancia. The difference was amazing, her feelings not at all conflicted. When Rhys was in her, she felt like her entire body was on fire, blazing uncontrollably, like the difference between a lit match and a blazing forest fire. Sandy desperately wanted him to find pleasure in her body or Amancia's, to give him everything of herself.

Sandy had been with many men, including Rhys, but she had never felt anything like this before. The three of them together were better than anything Sandy had ever experienced, and she did not want it to stop. Watching him take her lover excited her tremendously, and she brought her fingers up between her thighs, rubbing herself in time to Rhys' thrusts.

She watched with increasing arousal as Rhys took hold of Amancia's hands, holding them over her head. She could hear Amancia grasp and moan as he slowly entered her. Amancia lifted her legs to ease the penetration, she felt him slide all the way into her. She moved with her new lover, her inner muscles grasping the length of him while her hips moved to cradle him with her thighs.

Sandy gave herself over to the flames and began cumming as she heard Rhys's sounds of pleasure and Amancia's familiar shouts of delight as she came explosively. "Good girl," he told Amancia, and Sandy thought her mind would overload as the intensity of the desire and love she felt.

Rhys had lost himself in Amancia, but Sandys sudden scream as she came brought his attention back. He watched an orgasm flow over Sandy's face, "sit on her face," he ordered, "use her tongue to make yourself cum again."

Sandy was startled at the order, she was lost in her own lust and fantasies. When she heard Rhys' command, a new surge of passion flowed through her. "Yes sir," she said, proud of herself for obeying so quickly. She quickly straddled Amancia's head, bringing her dripping pussy to her mouth. "Lick her," she heard Rhys order, and she felt Amancia's tongue enter her seeking out her center.

Rhys watched the girls respond to his orders, eagerly doing whatever he ordered. It excited them, and Rhys as well. He wondered if he was getting too comfortable treating the girls as if he owned them.

Watching the girls together made him even harder, and he began to speed up his thrusts in Amancia. Rhys focused on Sandy's face as she could no longer control herself and was grinding her pelvis onto Amancia's tongue. He watched as her lust overcame her, then she began moaning even louder and started to cum. "Good girl, cum hard," Rhys said, and he began to cum himself. Amancia screamed into Sandy's pussy as she did as well, as though in response to Rhys' command.

The next morning Rhys was again rock hard. He was used to a morning erection, but this was different. The desire for sex was almost overwhelming. He found his body's reaction to the women distracting. It seemed as though he was always ready, and knowing the girls would welcome it made it even harder to control his urges. He could tell they were ready as well. Sighing, he forced himself out of bed. They managed to leave the motel early despite the hard-on and the more than willing women.

They swapped cars at the airport again and headed west but taking a circuitous route along rural roads in Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana before arriving in Houston, Texas. The drive had been long, but they did not need much sleep. The time spent driving or sitting in the car was put to good use. Everyone needed some downtime and to come to grips with what was happening. Rhys' ability to link directly with the growing symbionts in Amancia and Sandy continued to strengthen. Bob kept insisting it would, and now there was always a faint feeling at the edge of his consciousness.

During the drive that day, Rhys and Bob had discussed the changes the girls were going through. Their symbionts were not yet completely awake, but the changes to their bodies were continuing. Rhys could feel it in their muscles when he touched them, their major muscle groups becoming more defined as the biological tissue was replaced with a biopolymer. The changes would continue until their bodies were remade according to the symbiont's programming.

wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers