Alien Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys was also sensing their emotions more easily now as a result of these changes. He was not sure how to approach what would be a problematic issue. The girls had some knowledge about the changes, the obvious ones. Still, there were more fundamental changes occurring they need to be aware of. They had to be careful as their strength continued to grow, and breaking off the steering wheel by accident was a possibility.

They stopped the second night near Houston in another cheap motel that took cash without asking questions. From the looks, the manager gave them Rhys figured he was used to renting the room to people by the hour instead of the night. The area was run down, trash scattered around the front entrance and cars coming and going.

Rhys asked for an upstairs room. It was clean enough with one king bed. Unlike a lot of cheap motels, it had a rear window. Looking out, Rhys could see an alley with a strip mall on the other side. The lane was narrow but still wide enough for a garbage truck to get to the dumpsters.

As they settled into the room, Rhys thought now was a good time to discuss some things they had been putting off.

Rhys pulled the girls into his arms as they sat on the bed. Not sure how to start, he instead kissed Sandy. The kiss was meant to be reassuring, but he had not had sex at all today, and Rhys felt his arousal jump as Sandy returned his kiss with increasing passion. Sandy moaned as he pulled away, and Rhys felt Amancia's arms pulling him toward her.

"My turn," she said, the arousal evident in her eyes. Rhys felt her lips pressed hard against his, her tongue teasing his lips, then his tongue. He was hard already, but when he felt Sandy's hand caressing his cock, he began to lose all focus. Gathering his will, he pulled away from the girls. "Sorry, but there are some things we need to talk about first."

"I am sure it can wait for a bit, Amancia said, pulling off her shirt. Her own arousal didn't want to let her wait, and her puffy nipples were demanding attention.

"I agree," Sandy concurred with a purr starting to remove her own clothes.

"No wait," Rhys said firmly, "there are several things we need to talk about, sit back down.

"yes sir, Amancia replied softly with a moan as the command spiked her passion. Sandy felt it as well as she obeyed.

Rhys could see it in their eyes, he had noticed their response to commands, and it was one of the things he needed to discuss. From the looks on their faces, it was apparent neither of the girls were happy about that, and Rhys could feel their arousal almost beating on his mind.

"I am sorry, but we need to discuss the changes we are going through, the two of you especially. Your bodies are changing, the symbionts are growing and will soon become fully functional. Let's talk about this first, then you can show me how much you want me.

Amancia gave him a pouting look but nodded her head. She did not bother to cover up her breasts.

"Ok, Bob," Sandy said with a resigned smile on her face, "let's get this out of the way. What exactly are you doing to our bodies?"

"I was designed to turn members of the Drans race into aggressive warriors able to withstand considerable damage and still fight," Bob replied to them all. "Now that I mostly understand your DNA and the complexities of your species, I have tried to apply similar changes to you. Rhys is further along as I have been with him the longest, and he was the template used to make changes in your body."

"You're not turning me into a man?" Amancia said with sudden panic.

"No," Bob assured them, "the growing symbionts in each of you are making changes, structural and mental. You will remain fundamentally the same but much improved. Your bones are being replaced by a metal composition that is much stronger, and able to sustain considerably more stress. Your muscles likewise are being greatly enhanced. They are in the process of being replaced with a biological polymer, which is at least 100 times more effective than the natural biological construction. This polymer will also protect your internal organs, as it hardens if anything tries to penetrate it, that is how Rhys was able to survive the gunshot wounds."

"Wait a minute, what mental changes are we undergoing Sandy asked?"

"A warrior needs quick reflexes to take advantage of the changes to the muscles and skeleton structure," Bob replied. Your current neural structure is surprisingly efficient, but it will be maximized for efficiency. Your mental processing speed will double or even quadruple as will your reaction time."

"Is that all?" said Amancia with no small amount of trepidation in her voice.

"Enhancements to your mental processes have begun as well. Your brain activity has increased, speeding up decision making, which is critical in battle. As I am present in your neural cells as well, you will have access to me and the tactical tools I was designed with." Bob was going to tell them about the control but refrained at a prompting from Rhys.

"They know my orders excite them, let's leave it at that, they do not need to know right now that they have to Obey."

Seeing and mentally feeling the rising stress in Amancia, Rhys quickly put his arm around her. "Just because Bob is making these changes, you do not have to be a warrior, Rhys said, no one is going to force you into anything you do not want. I need to be clear about this, he added firmly. While you may have gotten dragged into this, I am sure we can find somewhere safe for you until we have solved the immediate problem of the Om here on earth."

"Immediate problem is a major understatement," Sandy objected. Just look at the situation; we are on the run from enemies we do not know, who are not even from earth. Changes are being made to our bodies that we have no control over.

And what about our emotions, I mean, look at us, this three-some," Sandy continued. "Amancia and I have been discussing it. I feel like I love you and Amancia with all my heart, Rhys, and while I may have been in love with you before, nothing has ever felt this strong. Every time you tell me to do something, even when you ask nicely, I do it, and I feel good about it. When you give me an order, it is even stronger. There is a sexual response" (a strong one she thought to herself), she said, glancing at Amancia and blushing despite her anger.

"Where did that come from? Bob has changed us fundamentally, and I cannot tell the difference from my real emotions to those imposed on us. I love it, but I also hate it because I do not know if it is real," she said with tears in her eyes.

Rhys could feel her emotions in her head. In the last few days, he had noticed the mental connections with the girls growing more robust, making him aware of their feelings when they were tired and when they were happy. Neither girl felt happy right now, to say the least. He could feel their conflicted feelings, he also knew that he could reach out to their minds through Bob and adjust those emotions, something Bob was urging him to do.

"No, Bob," he thought, "you do not understand human interactions, they are not robots or soldiers that just do as you tell them. The simple solution is to do as you suggest. But that will rob them of their own emotions and stifle their initiative and independence. "

"And besides, I do love Sandy, though who have thought I would ever fall in love with a hooker, even if it were a part-time job. And getting to know Amancia has been great. While I would not have changed her sexual orientation, I do enjoy her company and her body."

The few times Sandy had invited him to be there when she dominated, Amancia had been very erotic. Rhys had to admit to himself that he found his control over her arousing. Thinking what it would be like to have Amancia as a well trained submissive was just about enough to make him follow Bob's advice.

"Look girls," Rhys said softly, "I suspect the strengthened feelings are a result of Bob's programming to develop warriors. Men and women, who will fight for each other, form much stronger bonds in combat, and if they survive, they develop into elite units."

"My guess is that, or something similar is built into Bob's basic functions. But I have to admit, at least some of these feelings were there from the beginning. I was falling in love with you Sandy, but was fighting it as your profession did not exactly lend itself to long term relationships," he added gently.

"Amancia always aroused me, and had she been the least bit interested in men, I would have made a play for her when I first met her. I am not sure what happened during those months when Bob was first "mated" with me, then with both of you, but there are emotional bonds that have grown. He did not invent them, at least on my part. We are closer than any three human beings have ever been thanks to Bob's presence linking our emotions. I can feel yours in my head, and I know you are starting to feel mine as well."

"These may be the result of Bob's changes, but they are real. I will find someplace safe for you if the two of you want to leave, but I have no intention of being hunted for the rest of my life and intend to find a way to fight these bastards."

The girls' emotions spiked when he suggested they leave, something akin to panic showed in their eyes. "No," they both said at the same time, "we are not leaving you." They looked at each other in surprise but turned back to me.

"Ok, then we are going to have to find some way of dealing with this so we can work together. We are all learning this as we go, even Bob. I would like to think the feelings you have for me are real, I know mine is for both of you."

Amancia ran into my arms, hugging me firmly, and Sandy came up behind her putting her arms around both of us.

Amancia looked up at me with tears, "I could never leave you, I don't care where these feelings came from, please do not send me away."

Sandy nodded, "Me either, whatever has happened, I want the three of us to be together. I belong to you now, no more customers or stripping unless you tell me to, my heart and body are yours," she said with conviction.

"What about me," Amancia said, looking at Sandy.

"I love you as well," Sandy said with a sexy smile. She kissed Amancia, slowly at first, then with more urgency as her emotions took over. I could feel the arousal spike in each woman as they leaned into the kiss.

Letting go of Amancia, I began to get rid of my clothes, almost ripping my clothes in my haste. There was an urgent demand surging through me, I wanted them badly. The girls broke apart and smiled, looking at me standing there with an erection jutting out.

"I think it is time to get out of these clothes," Amancia said as she began pulling Sandy's pants down and then getting her clothes off with Sandy's help. Rhys didn't wait, using his new strength to rip Amancia's blouse off her freeing her breasts to his gaze and lips. Naked, they pressed themselves up against me. "We need to show Rhys how much we want to stay with him, don't you think," said Amancia.

"I agree," Sandy replied, her voice sultry, the look on her face conveying her own intense needs as well. She ran her tongue along my neck and down to my chest. "I also think we should show him how aroused we get when he gives us an order," she added with a simper.

Amancia just looked up at me with passion in her large eyes and said, "Sir, tell me what to do, Please."

"Me too," said Sandy.

I did. And I liked it a lot.

When Rhys awoke, the girls were already up, but they had not gotten dressed. They were sitting close together, murmuring quietly. Sandy's hand was on Amancia's thigh, while Amancia was toying with one of Sandy's nipples. What a sight to wake up to. He wondered at that, and about what had just happened. He could faintly feel their emotions almost whispering into his mind. Peaceful, at ease, some arousal but low key. There was a look of serenity on their faces.

Rhys thought back on the recent sex with the two of them. It had been the most satisfying and erotic fucking he had ever had or imagined. The girls had responded with an unexpected heat as he took control, his commands seem to drive them into a sexual frenzy. His own barriers had dropped, not only his inhibitions, but any restraint or concerns about using the women in any way he wanted had disappeared.

He had felt their emotions, passion, every sensation that flowed through their bodies. It was as if he had a road map to their arousal, and he had used it ruthlessly, driving them higher and higher. He had reveled in his control, or lack of it. But Sandy and Amanica had wanted it, he could feel how they responded.

His previous relationship with Sandy had been simple. She wasn't a submissive but was a fun kinky lover. Now it was different, the emotions much deeper, more intense than anything he had ever felt in his life. They had played games in bed before, Sandy had even asked to be tied down on occasion. But this afternoon, she had been his to command, and she had loved all of it. Amancia as well. Something had changed between them now. Part of Rhys was glad, especially his cock, which had begun to harden again as he relived the sex in his mind. The more rational part was scared of what he was doing.

Before he could say anything, the girls were suddenly by the bed. Both girls kissed him with passion, the kind of kiss that promised more. "Do you mind if we get dressed and bring back some food," Sandy asked almost shyly.

"Sounds like a good idea, I have really worked up an appetite. Rhys was actually glad to be alone with his thoughts for a bit. He needed to figure this out before he fucked it up badly.

He watched the girls dress, it was almost an erotic dance he thought enjoying the site. Amancia added an exaggerated swing to her hips as she walked out, looking back over her shoulder with a smile as she saw him watching her ass swing.

Alone, Rhys had a few minutes to think. "Bob, What happened there, that was not me, it was as if someone else was in control."

"I am not sure" Bob said hesitantly, I do not have experience with your species mating habits. The Drans have developed from a different culture, different evolutionary pressures, they are part of a group, the individual as you conceive it does not exist in their society."

"My programming directs me to make you the "One" with the others lessors, that meaning controlled by the One. In combat, the One controls the lessors completely, they are as if you had multiple arms, the lessors do not think for themselves, they just do. I eventually realized trying to impose this structure on humans was impossible. I had to suspend my efforts when the physical changes I was trying to make nearly killed you. However, the initial mental imprint is there. Though I have lessened it to keep the lessor's mental abilities intact, those basic behavioral programs are still there."

"I do not understand your concerns though, you initiated control, they responded in a way that gave you pleasure. Naturally, you would seek to maximize your enjoyment by more tightly controlling them. During the human mating process, you provided maximum pleasure to yourself. Somehow you also provided your mates an extraordinary amount of pleasure, something they had not achieved before."

So I really do control them, he thought with growing concern. Rhys remembered his exhilaration as Sandy and Amancia responded to his commands, the delight in their submission feeding a hunger he had not known he had. It was probably the best sex of his life as well, and he could feel himself getting an erection again just thinking about it. "Can I control this Bob, I do not want to steal their souls and make them into slaves or soldiers, I love them."

"I do not know Rhys, nor do I understand why you wish to. You are a "One"; they are lesser. As I have said, when I began the mating process, we were not compatible, I was not designed for your species. The changes I made were to ensure our survival. Having your mates obey your orders while giving them your reproductive fluids increased my chance for survival if our union was not successful."

"That programming cannot now be changed. As for your other concerns, they do not have to be soldiers, but they will not leave you of their own accord, it is too late for that. However, Rhys, you face the eventual extinction of your species and your world," Bob said solemnly. "You will need soldiers to defeat the Om already present. If you wish to save your world, you will need the greatest forces ever assembled on your planet. Soldiers there will have to be, or else my mission is a failure, and your civilization is doomed."

"Your concern about your control of your mates is trivial compared to the extinction of your species and your planet. You will need to master the control of others. I recognize your species considers this evil in some fashion that I do not understand. Still, you must realize that you may have to do things considered evil if you are to defeat the Om."

Rhys just lay there in thought until dinner arrived.

Sandy sat in the driver's seat with a wince, her bottom a little sore from where Rhys had spanked her. "You, too," said Amancia with a smile.

"Now I know how you felt after I had spanked you hard," Sandy said with a strange look on her face as if tasting a new dish for the first time and not sure what she thought about it.

"It always calms me," said Amancia, "and I think that was the best sex of my life, I came really really hard. Amancia blushed. I am sorry, I didn't mean it wasn't great with you, it was, but this is somehow different. It's just more intense, I don't know, but, well, I guess I can't find the right words."

"I know," Sandy said with a grin, "and honestly, I did too, and you were so sexy. My bottom hurts a little, but you are right, that's the best sex I have ever had with Rhys. Actually, it was the best sex of my life," she said quietly. It was strange, she had never thought of herself as submissive, but with Rhys today it had felt so right. Not like Amanicia, but she was so in love with Rhys now she would do anything he wanted her to.

She put her hand on Amancia's thigh while she drove, enjoying the feeling of touching her flesh. It was really good with you too," she said, sharing a look with her girlfriend and lover.

Amancia nodded, surprised at the sudden heat as images of her and Sandy flashed through her mind.

"Fuck her," Rhys had said to Sandy, I want to watch you two together. Make it hot he had ordered. "Amancia, obey Sandy's orders." Amancia had felt a renewed rush of arousal in her loins as she heard the command, and from the look on Sandy's face, she had as well.

Suddenly I was pulled from the bed, ordered to stand against the wall, hands stretched tight over my head. Her hand stroked my neck, one hand trailing her fingernails in exquisite torture over my throat and face, while the other hand closed on my breast. I begin to breathe faster from the pleasure but suddenly gasped when there is a sharp pain in my left nipple. I see a thoughtful, almost cruel look in Sandy's eyes as she surveys my body.

"As sensitive as I remember," she said in a quiet voice as I feel hands on both my nipples, pulling, twisting, softer, and then harder. "I know how sensitive you are," Sandys says in almost a whisper. I feel her squeeze hard and gasp, a mixture of pleasure and pain. Sandy begins to kiss and gently lick me with her long tongue. My neck, my lips, then lower where her fingers still torment my breasts.

"Please," I say in a hoarse whisper.