Alien Mine Ch. 05b

Story Info
Recruiting a CIA agent.
14.4k words
4.69
6.1k
3

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
195 Followers

Even though they were not combat tested, Rhys felt like they were ready to start to take the battle to the Om. They had discussed how to proceed at some length. Rhys recognized they needed help on many fronts, but the immediate threat was the Om, and they needed intelligence and logistical support. So they had picked their target.

Leslie Clarke was the director of clandestine activities for the CIA. Former field agent, and Officer in Charge of a terrorist "interview" facility located north of Afghanistan, she was ideally placed to help us begin our search. Rhys knew who she was and her group had hired Rhys a few occasions.

Leslie was in her early fifties, divorced, no known current relationship that Bob could ferret out so that probably meant none. Not surprising given her reputation as a very ambitious, ruthless Bitch.

Interestingly, Rhys had the most ethical qualms about this despite her reputation. He couldn't simply ask for her help without revealing some of the truth. Washington being the mess it is, they could hardly trust anyone with information about them. Their own government would be breathing down our necks, trying to get access to the base, and put them in a quarantine facility. Rhys nor Bob could allow that.

They had decided Rhys would seduce her, giving her a symbiont. That would allow him to fully bring her into their group where she could be controlled. The girls were ok with this, Amancia even offering to help if she had lesbian tendencies. While not the ideal solution, it was the only one they could come up with that would not put everything at risk. The stakes were too high for mistakes, and in the end, the girls and Rhys agreed we should do whatever necessary to keep each other safe.

Part of Rhys liked the idea of taking her and putting her under control even though he didn't know her. He could command the girls but this was different. Leslie would be the test, he just hoped it worked.

Leaving the base for the first time needed caution. New identities were not a problem, but the Om had shown an uncanny knack of locating them. Weapons and armor were a requirement. Amancia found us an isolated house in southern Maryland that we could ship them to.

They traveled in style, first-class, each flying separately to D.C. They were staying at the Hyatt Regency. Rhy got a suite as might be expected for the CEO of a little known but upcoming security and arms manufacturer known as Miranda Group. The girls took separate rooms with identities that identified Sandy as an employee of Google, and in Amancia's case, a travel company located in Jamaica. Sandy and Amancia had done an excellent job building the fake identities.

Amancia and Sandy arranged delivery of weapons to our backup address and retrieved part of the weapons we would keep with us at all times.

Rhys' job was getting a meeting with the director of Clandestine Operations. It would be difficult but not impossible Also, somewhere along the line, his true identity would be discovered if anyone looked very hard. Rhys wanted to entice Ms. Clarke into wanting to meet him away from her office.

The girls gathered in his suite after they checked in. It was not the kind of place he normally stayed in. Large living room and dining room, separate bedroom with a king-size bed.

"Nice," said Amancia, jumping into the middle. "Sir, my Bob needs feeding," she said with a sexy Grin.

"I am sure," Rhys grinned, "but it is going to have to wait for a minute."

"Plenty of room in the shower," Sandy called out, "Come in here first."

Amancia frowned but got up and headed into the bathroom shedding clothes as she went. There weren't very many of those and Rhys was treated to the sight of a very firm bottom swaying delectably as she walked in.

"Coming Sir?" she asked, looking coyly over her shoulder.

Rhys thought a shower sounded good at the moment.

That night they went over our plan again. Leslie Clarke liked to stop at a bar near her townhouse on Friday night in Springfield. She was a regular there, and she would often have a few drinks and something to eat before heading home alone. Our plan was to have Sandy make initial contact. She would give her just enough information to engage her curiosity, but not enough to put her on alert. Hopefully, that would lead to a meeting with me that weekend. Rhys didn't want to rush things, but they did need to begin to move, and they did have real actionable intelligence.

We knew everything there was to know about Leslie without having her under active observation. That would come later but for now, we had enough. Sandy had 'acquired' all Leslie's CIA records, medical records, and every credit card purchase she had ever made.

The picture that came across was of a woman who was very driven, ruthless, and ambitious. And right now we had something Leslie Clarke dearly wanted; information. In particular information about a former prisoner in the black ops interrogation facility she had run, now an active terrorist again.

Abdul Nazir had been active in Pakistan, then Syria, and had now moved into Iraq. Noted for his brutality and ruthlessness, he made a name for himself by taking family members of the ruling elites of Saudi, Qatar, and UAE hostage. After a few well-publicized gruesome executions, the rest of them paid up to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars each. Funds he used to finance other terrorist groups. Bob and Amancia had tracked him down, and we knew where he was with the current hostages. That was my trump card if everything else failed.

The other interesting thing about Abdul was a sudden influx of cash Amancia couldn't trace. It was very suspicious that she could not tell where the funds were coming from. She knew where the funds were being kept, but we left them alone for the time being. Something else I could trade to Ms. Clarke.

Sandy had been somewhat quiet after we arrived. Rhys could sense her disquiet and did not object when she suggested they stay in and send out for food.

"How about that Jamaican food," she asked Amancia, "want to run over to the restaurant you have been talking about, Fred's Café Jamaican Restaurant?"

Amancia smiled, "sure, jerk chicken ok with everyone," she said giving her hips an extra wriggle as she went out the door.

Sandy smiled as she saw Rhys watching Amancia's ass as she left. "Pretty nice huh Rhys."

"To die for," he agreed.

Rhys turned and looked at Sandy and raised an eyebrow.

"That obvious?" she said with a grimace.

Rhys just tapped his head. "You know I can feel some turmoil going on in there." His ability had strengthened over the past month, and he was gaining much finer control, able to sort out the flurry of emotions a person gave off.

Sandy came over and pressed herself up against him pulling him into a hug. Her breasts pressed delightfully into his chest, his body hard against her even through their clothes. Sandy felt her nipples harden as she rubbed herself against his chest. I love this feeling she thought as Rhys began to respond to her body. Sandy was beginning to sense Rhys' emotions as well and she smiled with satisfaction as she recognized the raw lust he felt for her.

"Ok," Rhys said into her ear, ``Tell me whats the matter."

"I guess I am having second thoughts about bringing in Leslie. How it will change things between the three of us."

"I thought you were both ok with this," Rhys said while running his hands through Sandy's long red hair.

"Amancia is fine, she will do whatever you want."

Rhys enjoyed holding her like this, feeling her body against his. When he was near Sandy or Amancia it seemed like there was a fire just waiting to ignite, passion that could flare up into a sudden blaze. Rhys took a step back mentally until he was sure he was under control.

"You both know how much I love you."

Sandy looked up into his eyes. "Yes, but I can't help worrying about how this may change this relationship, the one with you and Amancia. I understand the reasoning, I argued for it, we need to do this, but at the same time, I cannot help wondering how this will change things between us."

"You know," Rhys said, "this is the first time in quite a while that we have been alone, just the two of us."

"I know, strange but even now I miss Amancia and she has only been gone for ten minutes."

"Yes," Rhys acknowledged, "me also. But even during sex, we are always together."

"We are, Amancia and I like it much better with the three of us together. It is more intimate, intense. You like it a lot as well, and besides, we both always cum together even if we are in different rooms."

"I do like it better that way," Rhys admitted. "You know how much the two of you mean to me."

"Yes we know, but Leslie will change things. It won't be just the three of us, she is just the beginning."

I realized I could smooth this over using Bob. All I had to do was will Sandy to be calm, and she would. The realization that I could manipulate her like that was alarming. I could be completely cynical and brush these worries aside, and I could feel the part of me that Bob had made into the "One" wanting to do that.

The other part of me didn't want that, the part that was the original Rhys. The part that had been falling in love with Sandy before all this began.

I tried to open my mind to Sandy. I could feel her emotions, so I reached for that kernel in my mind and tried to let her see my feelings for her. Without realizing it, I opened the same channel to Amancia.

A rush of emotions swept over Sandy's mind as Rhys opened a channel between them using the symbionts. almost overcome at the sudden intensity, Sandy grabbed Rhys tightly.

"Oh Rhys," she said, "I love you too," as tears came to her eyes. Sandy could feel him completely for the first time as Rhys's emotions suddenly overwhelmed her. She could see in her mind a tiny ball that was Rhys, and she could feel his love for her and Amancia. She could also see that part of him that he kept caged, it was like a beast trying to get out. It scared her but excited her as well.

She looked up into his eyes, and then kissed him, reveling in the mix of emotions she was able to actually know came from him. Realizing this was how he saw her in his mind. As she broke the kiss, she knew she would never doubt his feelings again, nor her place in them. Amancia, she thought, what about Amancia?

He raised an eyebrow at her again, saying "I cannot read your thoughts, just emotions, what else is bothering you?"

"What about Amancia, you know I love her."

"I expect you will find out shortly, Rhys said, "It seems that Amancia has discovered that part of her mind as well. I could feel her react to us, and unless I miss my guess, she is on her way back."

"We need to talk about Amancia," Sandy said quietly, "she has certain needs, she is more submissive than you may think."

"I know, we have had this conversation before."

"You also know I was a very strong dominant with her, and I knew when she needed the 'Harsh Mistress" role."

"You were very good with her as I remember, I enjoyed watching the two of you together very much."

"I know you did," she said with a wicked smile, "you were always exceptional in bed after watching us together. But it was more than that, Amancia would turn to me with every critical decision in her life. She wanted me to tell her what to do, but instead, I would only give advice."

"You loved her, that was the right thing to do."

"Yes, but it wasn't all she wanted. I have told you this. I could have taken over her entire life, and she would have loved me for it. She was possessive of me, jealous of our relationship, and would have moved in with me and acted the full time submissive."

"I'm glad she didn't," he said, "I loved you then, you know."

Sandy kissed me lightly and nodded. "But now that same submissive focus has shifted to you Rhys. I'm not jealous," Sandy added, knowing it was the truth. "We are still in love, closer now than we ever were. Amancia and I have talked, and that submissive need in her has not gone away. We think you and Bob have made it stronger, more intense."

Rhys was quiet for a few seconds, thinking about his relationships with the two girls. Amancia was indeed more submissive than Sandy, but he had not really considered replacing Sandy as her top. "You think I am responsible for it, that I should take over your role with her?"

"Of course you are responsible, otherwise she would still be a Lesbian. And I don't mean just take over my role. You are already role-playing with her. That's good, but she needs more. I am not sure how you and Bob have affected her. Well other than the fact that she prefers men now, specifically you. But it has also somehow deepened her submissive desires. She talks to me about it a lot."

"She had never brought it up with me," Rhys said.

Sandy just gave him a look that suggested he was mentally slow.

"Ok, what exactly are you suggesting?"

"Whatever happened with Bob has deepened the need in her, she knows you love her, but she wants you to be her Dom, her master. She has a deep need to give up control to you. That's what a real submissive wants."

"I thought I was doing that."

"Roleplaying is good, but she needs more than that."

"You mean full time; she wants to be a full time submissive."

"Yes," Sandy replied as if talking to a slow student.

Rhys sat down pulling Sandy into his lap. He moved her so she was straddling him, her face pressed to his neck.

Rhys grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back until she was looking up at him. He could not resist the full lips as he lowered his head to kiss her. It started off gentle, lips brushing, his tongue gently probing her lips. Sandy opened to him, her tongue coming out to battle his.

Sandy shivered as she felt his hands on her body, holding her hair with one hand, the other exploring her sensitive nipples. The searing desire that was always just under the surface exploded into flames and she moaned into his mouth.

"God what you do to me," she said losing herself in the moment. Sandy held on to her control by the slenderest of threads. More than anything she wanted to run her hands and her wicked tongue all over his body, lick into his mouth, and spend the entire night exploring his body.

Rhys' hand found the slit in her dress. She felt fingers gliding across her thigh. Instinctively she spread her legs allowing his hand to find her sex.

"Wait," she said and to Rhys' surprise, she pulled back from him, her desire damping just enough. "You are not going to distract me from this."

"Fine," Rhys said with a smile and a bit of frustration, "What do you propose? What exactly do you and Amancia want? No, don't try and hide," he said before she could respond. "I know this excites you as well. I understand what you say about Amancia. I may be responsible, but you seem to want this as much as you claim she does."

Sandy blushed thinking about it. She was pressed back up against him and Rhys was rock solid, in more ways than one. "This excites you as well," she said wigging up against the thick bulge she could feel between both sets of clothes. Rhys was pressed exactly where Sandy needed him and she rocked her pelvis up and down along his length.

"I do want it," She finally said into the silence, "Mainly for Amancia, but it excites me as well. I don't know why but you are right, I want it as much as Amancia does," she said firmly. "Amancia is afraid to ask you, not sure how you will react. And honestly Rhys she doesn't really want to be asked, she wants to be taken, made yours."

Rhys sensed concern coming from Bob. "What is it Bob, what's the matter?"

"Your mate seeks control through you. That should not happen with one of the subordinate minions of the 'One'."

I stifled a laugh at what Sandy would think of being a subordinate minion. "It's complicated Bob," Rhys sighed.

"I am not equipped to understand human emotions but I do recognize challenges to authority, subtle though they may be. This is something you will have to manage carefully since you have chosen not to exert complete authority over them."

"Sandy doesn't seek to undermine my authority, it's more human sexuality, not power games."

"The danger is not your mate. It is the symbiont she has inside her. It will react to any perceived weakness and try to become the 'One'."

"The symbiote would cause Sandy to challenge me?"

"It is a concern. The symbiosis between clones of me and humans has not stabilized, even in you. I urge caution, you do not want to have to destroy one of your mates."

The conversation with Bob had only taken seconds. Rhys brought his attention back to Sandy making a decision.

"Before you say anything," Sandy said before he could begin, "You and Bob are responsible for this. She has always been submissive, but the changes she has gone through have made those desires even stronger. You may say you do not want a submissive but your true feelings came out though Bob. I know it was not deliberate, but it is there and you need to deal with it."

"Amancia's needs have gotten deeper. She desperately wants this Rhys, she wants to give up complete control, and she wants you to take it from her. I know it adds to your responsibility, but if you truly love Amancia as much as I know you do you will accept this gift. She trusts you and she has felt your mind, even the darker part you try to hide."

Sandy watched the emotions playing across Rhys' face, and she could feel them in her mind now as well. I'm getting much better at this, she thought. Lust, desire, fear of that part of him he tried to keep locked away; and love for his girls. She could feel them all as Rhys wrestled with what Sandy wanted, and the desires and needs it invoked. The idea of Amancia as a sub, bound, whipped, and teased as Sandy used to do to her.

"I can feel how much you love us, you just need to trust yourself. Besides, when you fuck us, and you let yourself go, well, it excites us. We like that part of you. It is exciting, scary, but very very masculine. Amancia especially reacts to it, and we both wish you would not hold back."

"Ok," Rhys said, "but it will be on my terms. No," he commanded as Sandy started to argue," I will decide how to deal with Amancia... and You," he said pointedly.

Sandy felt the command register, her body and mind reacting to it. A bit of submission and a lot of heat.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

Rhys could feel something in him pushing, eager to take one of his mates, and make her his. That is how it should be.

"Bob, what is this," Rhys asked with concern?

"The part of our symbiosis that wants to dominate. It is interwoven in me, and in you. And your mate is right, Amancia's desire to be dominated was strengthened during the initial process. Remember I used your desires to change them. You wanted her this way. Your mate is also right that you should not fight it, she does not have to be a mindless slave. It will please you both and perhaps let off the pressure. Focus your domination on her, but beware you may have to exert stronger control over Sandy to prevent a future challenge."

"OK, I will try and give Amancia what she needs and desires," Rhys continued to Sandy. "I think it will be better for the two of us as you suggested. Again though, it will on my terms, what I think she needs, not you."

"Yes sir," Sandy replied again meekly. She was suddenly unsure of herself. It was obvious she had overstepped her bounds but why did she want this so bad?

Rhys could feel the hunger rising in him now that a decision had been made. He would have to move carefully though. The dynamics between the three of them were shifting, subtlety, but it was there.

wiltell
wiltell
195 Followers