Alien Mine Ch. 06

Story Info
Recruiting from the CIA.
17.6k words
4.76
6.4k
8

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers

Chapter 6 edited - final

Tyrell Johnson was a medium-sized man of simple means. He did not aspire to fame, riches perhaps but that was unlikely to happen. He was a small fish in the underworld and that was ok with him. Tyrell ran a small piece of the numbers game, was a part-time loan shark, and part-time pimp. Other than a lack of morals his main vice was gambling. Horses, dogs, sports, politics; you name it and he would bet on it.

Despite his best efforts money was always short for gambling, So when a stranger had approached him a few days ago with an offer, he couldn't resist. He knew he was stepping into dangerous waters, but the amount they offered was too much to turn down.

He had initially balked, not because of morals but this was a step up in crime for him. The people he knew would rough someone up, but murder was different. Cops got serious with murder for hire, but greed overcame any reservations so Tyrell contacted someone who could provide the muscle.

He knew the muscle, had used them in his loan business and occasionally sent them on jobs for his bosses. They also came to the club and occasionally used Tyrell's whore. The club had security cameras on the outside that covered the entrance and parking lot. That's how Sandy found them, faces going into the club, Tyrell meeting with them in the parking lot.

***

While Sandy and Amancia tried to run down the connections between Leslie and the men trying to kill her, Rhys had to consider how the Om had found them and their connection with Leslie. At least one had tried to kill Sandy, and he guessed the two in the front he had taken out were Om assassins' as well. But what about Leslie, was she an Om target or was that something else?

If they knew about Leslie did they know about the terrorist? If so, how did they find out Sandy was using Bob to track him. "I think we have to assume that somehow the Om traced our interest in Nazir," Rhys finally said. "Otherwise there was no reason for them to have been there at the bar."

"That means they know we contacted Leslie," Amancia said looking worried.

"Probably, but Bob doesn't know how they are tracking us."

"At least one of them was trying to kill Leslie," Sandy said. "She was definitely a target. And remember the two in the back that Amancia took out made a call to him as well."

"So we have three trying to kill Leslie, the woman who shot you, and the two out front. I think the ones out front were looking for us."

"Why, were there two separate targets, "Amancia asked?

"I think so, the way the ones out front were looking around as if for other targets. And, well I don't know, they just seemed different."

"We are going to have to be more careful. Bob is going to up the encryption he is using but I think we have to be prepared for more attacks."

"Are we secure here?"

Rhys nodded yes at Amancia. "We should be but let's all be careful and armed at all times from now on." Rhys got up and put on his shoulder holster, then handed one each to the girls. Sandy smiled and then added another one and so did Amancia. "Good," Rhys said, "rifles in the front room, kitchen, and bedroom."

"One other problem though. I don't want anyone getting overconfident. "Sandy, you waited too long to kill the other shooter in the bar. She got a shot off, and yes it couldn't penetrate but what if the Om had given her a better weapon?"

Sandy looked thoughtful.

"Exactly," Rhys said firmly, "you might be dead. You waited to see who she was going to shoot at, you thought about it. Thinking at times like that can get you killed. Just because our bodies can absorb a hit from regular firearms doesn't mean we are invincible."

"Your right," Sandy agreed. "I was overconfident. I was surprised at her, she was not one I had picked out as a potential threat." Sandy looked at Rhys and Amancia, "It won't happen again," she promised.

"Come here," Rhys said, taking her in his arms. Amancia joined them putting her arms around Sandy. "You are too precious to me to lose. The danger will only get worse. We were lucky that time but we can't count on it. We make our own luck by being better, stronger, always aware. Sandy's mind recognized the command.

"Yes, Sir," She answered. Amancia echoed her.

***

Thinking about the Om tracking them pushed Rhys to consider the firepower they had available. The humans they had come up against were all armed conventionally, except for the first time in Miami Beach. Whatever they had used to turn his house to dust was definitely advanced and alien.

Rhys was convinced that despite the improved killing power of their own weapons they could be quickly overcome by numbers or sheer firepower. And the Om had shown at least one advanced weapon, and there had to be more.

There were only three of them, and they had to get more deadly quick, or risk being overwhelmed. Numbers were an issue as well. Rhys needed more soldiers, but it was a time-consuming process. He had hoped to convince Ms. Clarke to accept his charms and thereby co-opt her shooters. That was still the plan, but they would need a different approach.

Rhys had a few ideas since he had been around weapons most of his adult life, but he was not an engineer. An engineer was on his list, someone to design weapons and armor. The Om had shown themselves not to be shy about arming humans with advanced weapons, they needed to be able to match at least the humans.

"I need a weapons engineer," Rhys said finally after gnawing at the problem for a while.

"What the problem," Sandy asked?

"I am not an engineer, and though Bob has all the computing power needed we have reached the limit of our abilities to design weapons." We have the concepts down, but designing and engineering the specs seems to be beyond us."

"Can we use one of the companies we are working on acquiring?"

"No, what I have in mind is much more advanced than current technology. Bob is sure it is possible to build but neither of us is trained for it."

"So, more recruitment," Sandy asked with a sly smile?

"I guess so," Rhys mused, soon if possible.

"What kind of recruitment," she teased, pay someone a lot of money and lock them in the base, or the more fun kind where we have lots of fun with them first?"

"The latter I think," Rhys said with a sigh.

Sandy and Amancia both laughed. "Don't make it sound like such a tough job," Sandy said, "screwing a new woman senseless is something most men would pay lots of money for. Besides, we can feel your interest."

Rhys thought for a moment. "I guess you are right," he admitted, a little embarrassed. "But I have my hands full with you two, then and then there is Leslie."

Sandy and Amancia looked at each other, stopped what they were doing, and walked over to Rhys. They both climbed onto his lap and leaning in they kissed him. It was a three-way kiss and Rhys was surprised at his sudden lust. He was sure the girls could feel it as well as they both smiled as he felt two hands pressing against his growing erection.

"We sort of find it exciting as well Sir," Amancia said, dropping immediately into her sub role. Sandy looked at him, then turned to Amancia. Amancia was naked as usual so there were no clothes in the way. She took Amancia's nipples between her fingers, squeezing gently, then much harder. "oh God Yes" she moaned as she felt the sharp pain that seemed to go straight to her clit. Sandy silenced Amancia with a long wet kiss, their tongues rubbing, probing each other hungrily.

"It's been a couple of hours Rhys, we need you again," Sandy said with barely contained excitement. Rhys felt hands started pulling at his clothes and he opened his mind a little searching for the kernels of emotions he knew would be there. He found them and pushed just a little. The response was immediate. Sandy's desire roared into a blazing fire and she could sense Amancia's doing the same. God she loved this, needed it like nothing else in her life. "Command us please," she all but begged Rhys as she let the heat overwhelm her.

***

While Amancia spent a couple of days immersed in the financial world, Sandy delved into the underworld of the nation's capital. Using Bob she traced the seedier part of the financial system, trying to trace the movements of the killers and possible leads as to who hired them, as well as following the investigation by the CIA and FBI. On the evening of the third day she suddenly looked up and said, "get dressed, I have found a lead, we are going to the Lotus Strip club."

The Lotus was what might be considered a mid-range club, the high rollers in the capital were not going to be found here, but neither were the dregs. This was a place where middle America went to watch girls strip, dance, and get a lap dance. You could also make separate arrangements with the girls and the hotel next door.

Tonight would be a scouting mission to see what they were up against. Sandy would go early and see if she could get a try-out as a stripper. Rhys would act as a slightly drunk businessman with an escort for the evening.

***

Sandy and Amancia were gorgeous before he and Bob had made a few adjustments, now they were stunning. Rhys suggested Sandy tone it down a bit as she looked too good, no one would believe her role as a working girl looking for some extra money.

Sandy agreed but looked at Amancia. " You should change as well, you look too sophisticated; right now you look like an expensive trophy wife with those boobs of yours. Instead, you need to look like an expensive hooker, eye candy for a drunk businessman out for a night of entertainment at the company's expense."

Tonight Tyrell was nervous. He had been since the hit had turned into a disaster. The man who had provided the three shooters was coming down hard on him. The involvement of the FBI did not make him any calmer. Perhaps it was time for a vacation someplace warmer, Mexico or Brazil sounded very good right now. He had already made up his mind to get out of town, he just had a few loose ends to tie up and he was gone.

***

Sandy let them know she was successful in getting a tryout. Rhys was sure the manager had taken one look at her and immediately agreed. He and Amancia left later that evening. They went to dinner first, Rhys playing the role of a slightly drunk businessman with a nice expense account.

They arrived at the club around 11:00 just when business was picking up. The com devices Bob had made for them were tiny, just a small dot behind the ear. Sandy had been able to keep Amancia and Rhys appraised of everything she found. They had a feel for the layout and a description of Tyrell.

The Lotus was like many of the strip clubs that dot the eastern seaboard. Dark inside, small tables scattered around a stage. This one would be relatively tame. It was Maryland, not Miami Beach or South America. There was the standard bar along a back wall with liquor bottles on shelves, a male bartender but female waitresses.

Amancia looked around as they came in and whispered in Rhys' ear. "This club looks boring, the one Sandy danced in was much better."

"Your right, but you don't have the Latin crowd dropping a grand on a bottle of Champaign, and tipping the girls with five hundred dollar bills."

"Nothing like the clubs she took me to either," she said with a sly grin.

Rhys was sure that was true. He agreed it was tame compared to Miami where most anything went at the clubs. He gave the man just inside the door a hundred dollar bill and asked for a table next to the stage. A cocktail waitress escorted them to one that said reserved. Rhys gave her a hundred also, telling her to bring a bottle of champagne and keep our glasses full.

True to tradition, the champagne was worth perhaps $50.00, but she calmly asked for $300.00. Wincing inwardly he handed it over with a smile. Amancia grinned and whispered as they clinked their glasses. "Don't worry about the money, we are very rich, and I know lots of places we can get more now that we have Bob and the base AI. I can even take it back from the club if you want."

They drank the champagne and watched the show, the symbionts processing the alcohol before it could get into their systems. Rhys thought the dancers ranged from mediocre to beautiful, with varying skills on the pole. There was one that caught Rhys' eye though.

She looked foreign, perhaps from somewhere in South America. Beautiful but with cynicism in her eyes. However, it was the way she moved her hips that got his attention. She seemed to flow from one move into the next, and she knew how to play the crowd. Rhys couldn't help feeling aroused at the sight, she knew sex and she knew men and what they liked.

The girls were getting better at feeling his emotions unless he deliberately shut them out. He could hear Sandy chuckle in his ear, "she must really be good, you and Amancia seem very impressed."

I checked, and yes, Amancia was impressed. Sharing Amancia's lust for the woman was an interesting experience, and Rhys had to adjust himself so the growing erection was not so noticeable. The dancer swayed her hips slowly around the stage so men could put money into her tiny G-string.

"Give me five hundred," Amancia said to him, holding out her hand.

He could feel that she was very intrigued as he gave her the money. She gestured the girl over, holding up the 100 dollar bills. The dancer's eyes flashed at the sight and she wiggled her way over. Amancia gestured for her to bend down, and whispered in her ear as she took her time putting the bills into the crotch of the G-string, much to the crowds delight. The dancer whispered something back before standing up and going back to the pole.

Amancia winked at Rhys, then seeing his questioning look whispered, "her name is Kiania, I am just arranging some possible entertainment after Sandy comes out." Several of the men nearby were eyeing Amancia now, and she knew it. She was enjoying playing the role of an expensive hooker. Amancia could almost feel the lust in the room, some of it focused on her. She was surprised at how it made her feel. Sexy, wanton, beautiful, and aroused.

"Perhaps I should have bought a collar and leash to go with the outfit," Rhys said with a smile, "just to remind you who you belong to."

Rhys did not touch her emotions, but they suddenly resembled a roller coaster. Fear that she had disappointed Rhys, arousal at the thought of a collar around her neck like Sandy had used on her, and excitement at the thought of being publicly displayed.

Seeing Rhys smile, She relaxed a little, but leaned forward and said, "I like the idea of belonging to you, and you do not have to worry about your little sub wondering off. You also know how much that excited me," she murmured as she ran her hand over his erection under the table.

Rhys nodded and started to continue the teasing he was enjoying when Sandy came out on the stage. If Kiania was the best of the evening, Sandy took it to a whole different level. Rhys had seen her dance before but the strengthened body, increased flexibility, and the improvements Bob had made to her body made the difference.

All right, perhaps he was not making conscious decisions about her body, but Bob had figured out what Rhys liked. Sandy just seemed to flow across the stage, looking at each man in the audience as if they were the only man present. As she began her routine he could feel the crowd changing. Perhaps it was Bob feeding him the emotions but Sandy had that kind of effect on them.

Her body moved in a different way than the others, so completely sensuous, and the way she looked at each man as if to say this is just for you was something to behold. She had the whole roomful of men and even the other working girls in the palm of her hand before she even made it to the pole.

Rhys thought the place was going to explode when Sandy reached the stripper's pole in the center of the stage. As her clothes melted off it was as if she was making love to the pole, her movements lewd, salacious, and raw. The crowd loved it showing their pleasure with catcalls, and throwing money onto the stage. Even Rhys was imagining he was the pole, and Sandy was doing that to him. He could only imagine what it was like for the other men in the audience.

There was another woman he did not see who had come in and was standing in the back of the club. Leslie was here for the same reasons they were. The FBI had done an amazing job following leads back to someone in the club. They thought they knew who but they were not sure. She had been notified by the lead case officer and had been allowed to come along. Tonight they were supposed to just reconnoiter, try and find the possible contact.

Leslie knew from her time in the field how to fit in, and though she looked a little old to appear like a hooker she could make herself look like a tourist from out of town who was indulging in a little entertainment. She had pretended to watch the strippers, flirted with the cocktail waitresses, and fended off men who wanted to sit with her.

Her professional composure had been lost though when the current stripper came out on the floor. Watching her move was captivating, so sensual, and the way she played the crowd got Leslie's attention and admiration. She felt her nipples harden as the woman slowly stripped, captivated by the way she moved on the pole. It was almost as if she was watching a live sex act, but there was only one participant and a pole.

The way the woman moved it was if the pole was the most exciting lover, one the woman dancing wanted to please. The crowd was captivated and though Leslie was not the least bit bisexual, she thought she might be willing to give it a try for that woman.

Wow thought Leslie, I wish I had half that strippers moves. "We are here," she heard in her ear as the FBI arrived.

"You should hurry," she said quietly, "you are missing the best show of the night."

Amancia and Rhys watched Sandy dance, the hand that had been gently resting on his crotch now gripped his cock hard. The lust in the club seemed suddenly palpable. Rhys wondered if Sandy was touching the emotions of everyone in the room. He had maintained the combat grid during the evening, and suddenly a threat popped up and he was looking at an overlay of the building with red dots. Two men had walked into the club. Bob had identified them as FBI agents.

"More arriving in front and in back, looks like they are planning an arrest. Hacking coms' he said after a second. They appear to be after our suspect Tyrell," he said after a pause.

"Shit," where is he now?

Sandy had continued her dance, but she glanced back to the dressing rooms. Amancia looked at me knowing what I was thinking. She nodded, then announced she couldn't wait any longer for the ladies' room and strode off. Rhys looked around cautiously; the two FBI agents were completely captivated by Sandy as she danced on their side of the stage.

He slowly stood up and walked toward the back as if also going to the bathroom. Sandy Sandy watched them go and waited until they were near the back when her G-string seemed to accidentally fall off. Rhys turned to look back. Sandy was moving against the pole as if it was the best lover in the world. The entire crowd was completely captivated, even the FBI.

Amancia followed him in as they pushed into the back area. Rhys turned down a hall that was divided into several small dressing rooms. The other direction led to the lap dancing rooms. He looked around trying to decide which way to go when he heard a muffled scream as a chair fell over. Suddenly the stripper Amancia had paid came running out of a room, crashing into Rhys. A man came out of the room behind her, a knife in his hand. "Help me," the woman screamed as he came at her with the knife.

wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers