Alien Mine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys grabbed her arm and moved her to the side as he reached for the knife-hand. The assailant tried to go around him but Rhys was so much quicker and stronger. Grabbing his arm he simply twisted it until it broke. The man screamed in anguish, dropped the knife, and began flailing at Rhys trying to get away.

Rhys heard a shot as another assailant came out of a door near the exit with a pistol in his hand. "Get out of the way," the man shouted, gesturing at Rhys. Rhys grabbed the woman with his free hand pulling her behind him as shots rang out. Rhys felt two hit his chest before he could pull the other assailant in front of him. Rhys heard the man he was holding grunt as one of the bullets struck him.

Amancia had been lurking at the entrance to the ladies' room. Stepping out she launched herself moving inhumanly fast and crashed into the shooter. The weapon went flying as she kneed him between the legs hard enough to lift him off the ground. His eyes bulged out at the sudden pain and as he started to bend over she used her palm to drive his nose back into his skull. Just like Rhys had taught her. It was a perfect hit, but much stronger than a normal woman could deliver. His face dissolved as his nose and much of his face was pushed back into his brain. The man went down hard.

"Dammit," Rhys said and he grabbed both girls and headed for an emergency exit. Bob directed Sandy to them. She caught up to them holding some clothes she got from somewhere and they went out the door just as the FBI came in force.

Rhys and the girls were down the alley and around the corner moving quickly, the stripper was thrown over his shoulder. "Here," he said as he broke the window of the first car they came to. The girls climbed in and Rhys tossed the stripper into the back seat. Bob started the car and they pulled away. Rhys drove several blocks to another large parking lot where they swapped cars. Amancia and Sandy were keeping the stripper (call me Kiania) calm.

Kiania was scared but calm. This wasn't her first trouble but it came as a surprise. Tyrell had been giving her instructions for the clients he had set up when someone just walked in and cut his throat. Blood splattered but Kiania bolted out the door before he could do the same to her.

She had run into the man currently driving. She knew gunshots had been fired, then she was suddenly thrown over his shoulder and was carried out the door. Now she was sitting in the back of the car. She was safe for the moment, but she had no idea who these people were, nor what they wanted with her.

Leslie had watched her FBI contacts come in and immediately let their attention be captured by the woman on the stage. Leslie smiled at them, men she thought forgetting how distracted she had been a minute ago. Before she could turn her attention back to the stage she saw a beautiful woman who had to be a hooker get up and head for the back, followed shortly by a striking man. She wondered if they knew the FBI agents had just come in so she decided to follow. Giving one last lingering glance at the woman on the stage she turned and followed them into the back.

She vaguely heard the applause as the dancer had finished up her act. Then there was a scream, then chaos. Leslie heard more shouts and grabbed her gun dropping to her knee. She was ready to return fire when she saw the man she had been following grapple with another who was holding a knife. There was a scream and the knife was on the floor. Then gunshots and Leslie dropped to the ground. When she looked up she saw two men down.

Her mind flashed back to the night in the bar when something similar had happened. but before she could do anything she saw four people run out the door, the hooker, two dancers, and the man. Leslie called the other agents and quickly checked on the men. They were both dead.

Leslie made a sudden decision and followed going out the door. She ran to her own car, hitting the unlock and start button. Pulling out and hitting the fender of another car but did not stop. She accelerated quickly trying to keep them in sight and thought about calling for backup. Making a quick decision she decided not to notify the FBI. She would get her own backup if necessary where she could control the interrogation.

A threat showed up on the Rhys tac grid, a map with a car behind them painted in red. "Car following, cannot make out identity, appears to be a woman." Great, he thought, what else can go wrong tonight. Rhys had pulled into a parking lot and found a dark SUV, a suburban. It was bigger than what they were driving. They abandoned the car from the strip club and Bob took over the new car's electronics. Damn, how did she find us Rhys thought.

"Ms. CIA," Sandy noted as Bob fed in the image from the security camera to the tac grid." Let me talk to her," She said, getting out. "Bob, can you hack her car if I touch it?"

"Of course."

"Ok," Rhys replied," but be careful what you tell her, pick you up down one level." He drove down the ramp to the next lower level, pulled over, and waited. The unknown woman in the back seat was silent but aware. Amancia was watching her closely. Their rescued stripper was being very quiet. Rhys thought she was surprisingly calm for what had just happened.

They could see Ms. Clarke's vehicle go up to the level where they had left Sandy and Rhys could see her standing at the rear of another parked car. She looked good standing there waiting for Leslie to come by. Barely dressed with one hand on her hip Sandy certainly looked like a hooker waiting on a customer. As Leslie came near, she walked out and waved her down.

"What does that slut want," Leslie muttered to herself, not recognizing Sandy. What she saw was a young woman with large boobs and a very short dress. The top was almost transparent and she could see hard nipples sticking out. It's a little cold for that outfit but perhaps she has seen the people I am following Leslie thought.

As she pulled over Sandy walked up to the driver's window. Leslie rolled the window down a little bit while keeping her other hand out of sight.

"Are you my customer," Sandy asked in a sultry tone before Leslie could say anything. "I was expecting a man but you will do," she added while touching the car.

Leslie was startled by the hooker thinking she was a customer, but suddenly her mind made the connection and she recognized her as the dancer on stage. What the hell was she doing here? Then the window rolled down and the car died. "What the fuck,! she said and tried to restart the car.

The car didn't respond at all and Leslie's instincts kicked into gear reaching for her weapon. A hand that felt like steel suddenly gripped hers. Leslie struggled but was unable to keep the woman from easily taking it from her. The pistol was wrenched away while another hand went across her throat to pinning her to the seat.

"Easy," said Sandy "remember me from the other night?"

Leslie looked at her with confusion.

"I was a brunette then."

Leslie's eyes went wide with recognition, then looking down at Sandy's hand around her throat cautiously said, "What do you want?"

"I just want to have a few words with you," Sandy said, releasing her but keeping the pistol.

"First we are on the same side. Second, we have very specific information about a terrorist you have been chasing and who is now in southeast Iraq, we know his exact location, very near the Iranian border. You know why he is there and you want him."

"Finally, we would like to meet with you and give you this information, but only you, not anyone else from the agency." Then with a sly smile, she said: "Who knows perhaps we will like each other." She brushed Leslie's cheek lightly with her fingers.

Leslie just looked at her, "Why should I believe you, who are you?"

"Well, my name is Sandy, and I did save your life the other night. Think about it. We would like to see more of you" she said with a purr, "after all you have seen quite a lot of me tonight." Leslie blushed as she realized Sandy knew she had been watching her.

Sandy walked off with a sway of her hips, looking very much like a girl looking for customers, but the fact that she was carrying a pistol in her hand made her look much more dangerous. Sitting in the car for a few seconds her training kicked. Calm but thinking furiously. Fuck, what was up with that, she couldn't believe she had let that woman take her pistol, tricked by a hooker in a parking lot. The people at work were going to have a field day, but she was the sexiest hooker Leslie had ever seen.

Sandy sauntered over to the rail, casually removed her shoes, and then seemed to just jump off.

"What the fuck," thought Leslie. Thankfully she hadn't told the FBI she was following suspects. This was not something she wanted to share with them. Perhaps she should think about just keeping this to herself for a while. "Damn," she said, punching the steering wheel, "Damn, Damn, Damn."

"Let her go Bob," Sandy said as they drove away in the new car.

Suddenly Leslie's car started and her window rolled up by itself. What the hell, how does this happen. She drove home in a thoughtful mood and left her vibrator in the stand as she finally drifted off to sleep.

Rhys and the girls got back to the Apartment about 2 am. The girls took Kiania through the back entrance to Amancia's room. Kiania was quiet and willing to go along for the moment, no reason to be out on the street right now. She looked around unsure of her status, was she a prisoner or what.

"What are you going to do to me?" she boldly asked Sandy after the door was shut.

Sandy looked at Kiania. She was a beautiful woman no doubt, but there was a hardness about her, an edge that suggested she might be trouble.

"Nothing, we are not going to hurt you, but those men back there were trying to kill you. We were looking for Tyrell but now he is dead. We are hoping you can tell us something about him."

Kiania was quiet as she looked over her rescuers or captors, she wasn't sure which. "What did you want with him?"

Sandy shook her head. "Sorry we can't tell you that but it is important we find out what he was doing, and who were the men that killed him."

"You don't seem like cops, who are you, perhaps I should just go. I don't want to be involved in any more trouble," she said angrily

Kiania started for the door but was brought up short as Sandy took her arm. She twisted away bringing her right hand up to strike Sandy in the face. Her arm had barely started its strike before it was grabbed in a steel grip. Kiania twisted but Sandy and Amancia just held her without much effort.

"Let me go," she said as she started to panic.

A hand went over her mouth and she felt pressure around her neck. Kiania kicked out but consciousness faded out quickly.

"Easy, let's get her on the bed," Sandy said to Amancia, "I think we need to tie her up."

Amancia went to the closet but came back with leather restraints.

"Kinky," Sandy smiled, recognizing the cuffs that Rhys had used the other night. "Do you have the locks?"

"Of course," Amancia said. They were small and looked like they would easily break, But Sandy had wanted real ones. These were hardened steel and wouldn't come off without a key.

They cuffed her hands to the bed and her feet as well. A ball gag went into her mouth. It would keep her quiet if she woke up. Sandy set up some monitoring gear and they left Kiania alone for the moment.

Rhys was just stepping out of the shower when the girls arrived but was happy to step back in with them making it nicely crowded. They took turns soaping each other down, making the shower fun while using their bodies to rub each other.

The girls each took turns teasing and using their pert bottoms to rub his cock squeaky clean. Deciding any serious work could wait until after sex, they fell into bed in a tangled threesome.

Rhys lay back and let Sandy ride him with her deliciously tight cunt squeezing him in rhythm to her movements. Amancia was kneeling beside them so Rhys pulled her up till she was kneeling over his face, her knees wide apart as he ordered her.

Amancia thought it was her place to pleasure Rhys, but the command left her no choice which only added to her excitement. Rhys' tongue entered her sex as Sandys' tongue entered her mouth. Amancia could feel both her lovers on the edges of her mind and gave herself over to the pleasure she couldn't deny.

Rhys could tell Sandy and Amancia were beginning to feel each other's emotions, and it was nice having the constant feedback while being pleased, or while pleasing their lovers. The sex was slow, erotic, and loving all at the same time. They could feel Rhys pushing emotions, but it was gentle, letting them reach climax all together, then once again.

***

Early the next morning Rhys woke wrapped in the arms of both girls. Mentally he began to review the event of the previous night. He was not happy with the results, nor with his own performance. He never let himself get into situations like that, it was half-assed, unprofessional, and dangerous. The Om might know they were here by now, it was time to cut their losses and regroup.

"Hmm, this is nice but whatever you are thinking about isn't sexy," Sandy said. "You need happier thoughts."

Rhys felt Sandy move and then his cock was being bathed by a long tongue. Any more serious thoughts had to wait, first for Sandy, then Amancia.

***

"Before we get to anything else, I want to discuss the events of last night," Rhys said later as they were lying in bed. "First time in combat is always harder after the action, the adrenaline high, the fear coupled with the relief that you are still alive. You both performed extremely well under difficult circumstances again. However, I need to do a better job, I put you both in danger because of lack of planning. We went in not really knowing the situation, it could have ended badly."

"I agree,'' said Sandy, "except we need to do a better job supporting you. We need to get better, stronger, able to react faster when things go badly. I think you are at fault Rhys," she said with a straight face, "you have not been giving us enough cum or orgasms."

"Ha!" he laughed. "I may have Bob but I am still only human. You two girls can empty a man in record time."

Amancia giggled, "I agree with Sandy, you are going to have to up your game, you have plans for Ms. CIA and who knows how many more. We may have to go find new lovers to keep us satisfied."

"Ok, I give up, but we do need to get better, more combat training coming up." However, first, we need to discuss the woman we rescued last night."

Bob was monitoring her and Rhys could see that she was still secure, but awake and probably scared.

"What are we going to do with her?" Amancia asked." She has seen us and the people who killed Tyrell. They tried to kill her and may still be looking for her."

"Bob and I have been looking into her background," Rhy said cautiously; "she isn't just an innocent hooker. Meet Kiania Silva," he said as Bob overlaid a picture of her on the tac grid so they all could see it. "Twenty eight years old, born into a rough area of Rio. Parents died when she was ten, and she was sent to live with her uncle. Probably raped shortly thereafter, and then used as a child prostitute. At fifteen her Uncle dies of multiple cuts, someone basically carved him up in pieces while he was still alive and Kiania disappears."

"Next, she shows up in Brasilia a few years later working in a brothel run by one of the drug distributors. Some of her clients had a way of dying over the years; she was suspected but never charged in any of them. Curiously most of the deaths were stab wounds, or they had their throats cut."

"It looks as though she rose in the ranks, and at twenty-five was the lover of the head distributor of narcotics in the city. The police were going to arrest him on drug charges two years ago. However, before they could he was found dead, Kiania disappears again, and is now in the Capital area working as a prostitute, we think. Bob is looking but we cannot find any sign of what she has been doing, or where the drug money went that belonged to her lover."

Sandy and Amancia were quiet, but Sandy being the more practical of the two focused her eyes on Rhys. "Do you think she is part of this?"

"There is nothing tying her to the events except that someone was trying to kill her along with our suspect."

"We cannot just let her go, she knows too much about us, and she may have been involved in providing the bodies for the hit the other night against Ms. CIA."

Rhys winced when she said it but he had come to the same conclusion.

"Wait a minute," said Amancia, "are you talking about locking her up at the base, or just killing her."

"I was thinking the latter Sandy said coldly, once we find out what she knows. But perhaps there is another solution." She looked at Rhys. "If you fuck her enough you can control her, perhaps put her skills to good use."

Rhys raised his eyebrows, a skeptical look on his face. "As a whore or a killer, and do you expect me to just hold her down and rape her, or did you have a less drastic solution in mind."

Sandy grinned and reached for his cock, "she has been a whore most of her life, we just offer her lots of money to have sex with you for a couple of months. It's a good situation for her. She can't be sure who we are or who is after her. We offer to pay her. After we get her to the ranch and base it won't matter, she cannot leave unless we let her. And," Sandy added quite seriously, "we may need a killer with her skills before this is all over with."

Amancia had a pensive look on her face. "This is different than with the CIA chick," She said. "Our intention was to convince her to join us. I know that you, Sandy, and I did not have a choice about the symbiont, but this time we are going to force it on someone."

Amancia had voiced his worries. Sandy seemed the most cold-blooded about it but I think also the most pragmatic.

"I know your concerns, but we can't just let her go," Rhys said. "Our only other choice besides killing her is to lock her up, perhaps for 20 years or more until we have established ourselves. I think the kinder alternative is to give her the symbiont."

"Also said Sandy, "her skills as an assassin may come in handy as we search for the Om."

"Don't worry," Rhys said to Amancia, "if she goes for this you get to fuck her also."

" Me too," said Sandy as she leaned down to take him in her mouth.

Rhys checked the cameras to make sure Ms. Silva was still in her room, then let himself enjoy Sandy's mouth while pulling Amancia down for a kiss. Rhys pulled away from Sandy and rolled Amancia over onto her back. She spread her thighs while lifting her pelvis. He slid into the tight channel without any trouble. "Oh yes, please Sir," Amancia moaned as Rhys began moving in her.

Sandy moaned with her as the feeling of being fucked washed over her. It was not quite as good as the real thing but it was still Damn good. She moved up beside Amancia and took hold of her nipples. She looked at Rhys as she squeezed Amancia's nipples, gently at first, then harder. She used the nipple rings to increase the pressure.

"Oh God yes," Amancia moaned, "yes please."

"That's right, beg like a good slut," Sandy said firmly. "Show Rhys what really turns you on."

"Oh yes," she gasped, "please sir I like it."

Amancia's cunt tightened even more on his cock every time Sandy twisted or pinched her nipples. Rhys could feel his orgasm approaching quickly. Amancia's arousal was driving him onward to fuck her harder, faster.

"Good slut," Sandy cooed in her ear, "show Rhys what a submissive girl you are, let him know he owns you."