Alien Mine Ch. 07a

Story Info
New additions and preparing for battleMf.
14.8k words
4.79
5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers

Chapter 7 A

Hello all -- Sorry about the delay, sometimes life interferes. Also had trouble getting my part time editor (my wife) off WoW and ARC long enough to edit. As usual all mistakes are hers, err mine I mean. The second part of the chapter will be out next week.

***********************************

Kiania woke alone in the middle of the night and, for a moment, could not recall where she was. She wasn't sure what woke her up, but she lay there for a moment remembering- this strange house in the middle of nowhere west Texas. Stretching languorously, her thoughts immediately went to Rhys. Strange, but her body wanted him. She couldn't remember ever wanting, no needing a man like this, ever. Well, perhaps not so strange because sex with him (and the two other women she had to admit) was deliciously fantastic. Kiania knew a lot about sex and men, having been a whore since she was ten years old. Wanting a man, any man like this, was a new experience.

Stretching again, she noticed her body felt different, supple, sensitive, and so easily aroused. Kiania threw back the covers and went down the short hallway and into Rhys' bedroom. She had been sleeping since the first night she arrived, or more correctly, was taken. Disappointment hit her when she saw the room was still empty. Rhys and the girls had left, not telling her where they were going or when they would be back.

She ran her hand along the bed, then lay down where Rhys usually slept, burying her face in the pillow, the faint smell of his masculine scent still present. She let it surround her, her body responding as if he was here. Kiania rolled across the bed naked; she hadn't slept in a nightgown or even a t-shirt since coming here. As thoughts about Rhys flowed through her mind, her fingers drifted over her stomach, muscles clenching as if it were Rhys' hands. Her fingers continued the journey up to her breasts, her nipples. They responded instantly; she got hot so quickly now. Kiania took the nipples between her fingers and squeezed lightly, then harder until it hurt. She imagined Rhys was here, and the hands were his.

She let go of her breast with her left hand and brought her fingers down to her sex. Already her clit was hard, her lips wet. She had only been with Rhys and his women for several days, six to be exact. But she had more sex in those six days than any time as a whore. She had not been taken this often even when first being broke in.

Her sex was bare and very wet. Moaning and whispering, 'Rhys' her fingers rubbed along her lips. She thought about yesterday before they left, lying naked in this bed. She had been so needy, aroused, she wanted Rhys badly. "Please, Rhys," she had begged.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked her. Before she could answer, he took her hands and held them over her head. "Or maybe I should just do whatever I want. Kiania's eyes were closed, and she arched her back, her body writhing as Rhys' fingers slowly stroked her lower lips, brushing over her clit. She could only moan incoherently as she felt first one, then two fingers push inside her. Pulses of arousal flowed through her as his thumb found her clit again.

"You are mine he had whispered, brushing his lips across hers. Your mouth is mine, your cunt is mine, your ass is mine." Rhys kissed her harder, and her body tightened as a finger found her rosebud. Kiania moaned into his mouth as the tip of his finger pushed inside. Images of the past week continued to flow through her mind like a series of still pictures. Erotic, pornographic, his cock entering her, each memory exciting her.

"What are you?" Rhys had asked her softly. It wasn't really a question, or perhaps a question that demanded an answer.

"Yours," she had breathed, then added your good girl, your obedient good girl." Kiania had felt a rush of pleasure at the words, God how could merely saying the words make her feel so good.

"That's right, my obedient, good girl," Rhys added, and Kiania had felt that rush of pleasure again. She thought her head would explode with the sensations flowing through her. Her pussy had been so wet, fluids leaking down between her cheeks, where Rhys' finger continued to drive her crazy. Mewling in disappointment as the finger was withdrawn and she was rolled over, her knees under her and her bottom up in the air.

Rhys' fingers had returned, rubbing her again, but then were replaced with something larger. As his cock touched her rosebud, she had stiffened. He was big, but she needed to cum, wanted to cum. She just needed a little more, and she would be there. Her need was so great right now; needed Rhys to take her. Pushing her bottom back, she had felt Rhys cock begin entering inside her. Kiania froze suddenly in a panic. No, it's different, she told herself; I want this so much. She needed Rhys to fill her up, stretch her ass until he was all the way inside.

"Let's see how well you obey," Rhys had said in a low voice, "open up, take me in your ass. Do it," he ordered

.

Kiania screamed as she pushed back, taking his cock in her ass. There was a feeling of fullness, her bottom stretching to take him, then, only pleasure as oceans of pure bliss washed over her in ever-increasing waves. She could feel the cock, a little deeper as she had arched her back, taking more in. Deeper, harder she had shouted, fuck me, Rhys, fuck my ass. Please, I need it so bad, make me cum," she had wailed.

Rhys had begun a steady but firm motion, thrusting into her ass over and over, fucking her hard as she had wanted. Kiania had reveled in the sensations. She had felt other hands on her, fingers rubbing her clit, pinching her nipples. Her mind overloaded as she heard Rhys tell her to cum like a good girl. Her body thrashed, only held in place by Rhys' hands and his cock. Then she was cumming and cumming, and just when she thought it couldn't get any better, she felt Rhys shooting his cum into her. Afterward, lying in Rhys' arms, Kiania had felt so content. I love you, she had said, but softly so no one could hear her.

As she re-lived those feelings, she teased herself, scraping the sensitive lips with a nail, then a finger pushed inside. Another moan as a finger found her anus, softly rubbing as she pictured it again. She was no stranger to anal sex, but this was the first time she had ever wanted it.

Kiania's finger pushed inside her bottom, then she brought her other hand down to rub her clit. Hard, it was so hard and sensitive, she almost came but willed herself not to. Spreading her legs as far as she could, she imagined putting on a show for him, gasping as she pushed her fingers further into her ass. Oh, God, she was close. She rubbed her clit faster and moaned as her need became greater. Oh, Rhys, she murmured, God yes fuck me, I'm your obedient, good girl, she chanted as her orgasm washed over her.

Afterward, she just laid in the bed, slowly falling back asleep. Only stupid whores fall in love with their customers, and that never ends well, she told herself as she drifted off.

***

Leslie awoke refreshed, confused, and then a little scared. God, she thought, running her hand through her hair, did that actually happen. Blushing, despite being alone as images of last night flashed through her mind. Did she dream it all? Leslie looked over at her bedside table, and there beside her phone was a USB stick and a note.

"Thanks for the night; we thoroughly enjoyed your company; it was nice to see so much of you."

Fuck! That woman Sandy. OMG, the symbiont thought Leslie, as panic threatened to set in. She made herself take deep breaths, her training helped, and she became calmer.

"Fuck me, that can't be true," she said out loud, but the space ship certainly seemed to be. She shook her head, well one thing at a time. She sprang from her bed, wincing as her panties rubbed up against her. Another blush thinking why that part of her might be sore. Leslie turned on her computer, hesitating for a second, but then went ahead and put it in quickly, looking for the files.

A message popped up on her screen. "Enter a password- hint who were you with last night?" Leslie thought for a minute; Sandy brought her, so she typed her name in. A frowning face appeared.

"No, who fucked you last night, it now read."

Good God, she said to herself and typed in Rhys. Sandy's face appeared, and began talking.

"Hope you enjoyed last night; we did. We also expect that this is the beginning of a long relationship—just one word of caution. "You have a symbiont now, though it won't mature for some months yet. However, THINK before you decide to tell someone about us. If the Om don't get to you, the CIA will put you in that same laboratory you are thinking about putting us in. Rhys said to give you his regards. We will see you soon."

The video disappeared, and she was looking at all the files on Nazir. "Dammit, she said out loud, where's that video? It was gone, or at least Leslie couldn't find it. "Mother fucker," she murmured. There was no way anyone else could be allowed to see that. She copied the Nazir files onto her computer. Hesitating, she went into the bathroom and dropped the memory stick into the toilet. It disappeared, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Shivering as she got into a hot shower, panic threatened to set in. OMG, what if it was true, and something was growing in her. The thought brought back the fear. Mental images of a man's chest breaking open and a monster coming out from the movie 'Alien' didn't help. She didn't care how good Sigourney Weaver looked in the film; Leslie didn't want to end up like that.

She fell to her knees, wrapping her arms around herself. Breathe, she told herself, you've been in dangerous positions before. Get it under control. As she calmed down, she started going over the events in her mind. She blushed as she remembered acting uninhibited, begging Rhys to fuck her harder. Her body reacted with a bolt of lust shooting through her as she remembered that big cock pushing slowly, then pounding into her. Then there were the visions of the two girls. Good god, she thought, I remember one or more of them licking me and kissing them, both a first for her. She remembered screaming out as hunger and desire took control of her body and mind. How could she have been so stupid?

Wrenching her thoughts back to the present, she winced as the washcloth rubbed her sex. It has been a long time since she had been sore down there, but it was the one thing she enjoyed this morning. Finally, pulling herself together, she came out ready to face the world.

Her aid started to brief her on security arrangements, but she held up her hand. "That will not be a concern; I already got what we needed," she said. "We will be heading back to HQ ASAP."

"How did that happen," he asked suspiciously, looking around.

"Let's just say they were serious about speaking just to me. Keep this between the two of us; things are about to get interesting," Leslie said as they walked out of the room.

***

Kiania watched Rhys and the girls go about fixing dinner, taking in everything she could see and trying to figure out her next move. She was not sure of her status or where she stood, but she could take care of herself- had taken care of herself violently when needed. Her uncle had screamed for mercy, but she showed him the same compassion she got when he raped her, none. She had learned along the way that mercy got you nothing; better to be feared.

When she left Rio for Brasilia, she clawed her way up from whore to assassin for the locale cartel. She was a natural. Her beauty beguiled men, and she had been instructed at an early age how to please men. That made them easy targets for her knife. Having to run for America cost her everything she had worked for, lucky to get out with her life. She was resilient, though, and had begun anew. Tyrell thought she worked for him; he just did not know that she was quietly taking over the prostitution business, something she knew well.

Was taking over, Tyrell was dead, and someone was after her. She would have been killed except for Rhys, but she could always start over somewhere else. A good whore could always find work.

Despite her initial suspicions, it was comfortable here, safe. But something was off. The house was ok, but they disappeared somewhere in the back for long periods. Exploring had not revealed anything, and there did not seem to be any exit other than the front door. She could not leave or even go out for a walk (not that there was anything to see in this godforsaken area).

Hired to have sex with Rhys, she did not see why he wanted her when he had the other girls around. They were complete sluts, she thought angrily, always ready to fuck. The fucking part was good; actually, the best. Rhys knew his way around a woman's body, and she found herself looking forward to it. Not a familiar feeling, it left her confused, unsure. Knowing how to play men, appealing to their fantasies was something Kiania knew. Once they let their guard down, taking control was easy, using their desire to get what she wanted.

But this was different; it seemed her control vanished when he was around. Even stranger, she found herself fantasizing about him, longing for his touch, telling her what to do. That last part was terrifying; she had sworn never to let a man have control again.

Rhys had a way of asking her to do something, but it was actually a command. Every time he did, she felt this thrill, almost a sexual experience from something as simple as firmly asking her to set the table for dinner. The need to please this man scared her to the core. Even stranger was the jealousy, another emotion that hadn't bothered her in years. It had been getting worse, and sometimes she burned with rage when the other sluts were with him.

Every time they touched or kissed him, she wanted to scream. While they were gone, she had spent time trying to figure out how to get rid of them; in her mind, she killed both of them to keep them away from Rhys. Kiania didn't know what to make of the emotions she was feeling. They whipsawed back and forth from an incredible desire for Rhys to hatred of the others. At times Kiania thought she was losing her mind, but the need for Rhys was only getting stronger.

It had been only a week now, and he had her craving him, hoping he would notice her and command her to do something, anything. She heard him tell her to eat breakfast so they could begin weapon training; she just nodded, fighting the pleasure and urge to say yes, sir. It wasn't until after breakfast that she even thought about what he had said. Weapons training? Why was she doing that?

***

"Why am I learning to shoot and practice combat tactics?" Kiania asked.

"Part of the deal," Sandy replied.

"The deal was to be a whore for two weeks, not to become a soldier."

"No, the deal was to make every effort to please Rhys, including fucking and sucking whenever he wanted. Rhys wants you to learn to shoot; you don't want to disappoint him, do you?"

Kiania paused as a sense of guilt swept over her. Fuck me; she thought as the idea of disappointing Rhys made her feel awful.

"Ok, your right; if that's what Rhys wants, I will do it." Kiania immediately felt better, the guilt feelings replaced by a sense of accomplishment, knowledge that she had said the right thing.

Sandy smiled as she watched the change in Kiania.

"How did you do that," Amancia asked after Kiania left?

"Just a little reinforcement of Rhys' influence on her mind."

"Does Rhys know you are doing that?"

"No, not yet. I can't do anything like he does. He has already conditioned Kiania's mind, so all it needs is a little push. I am just reinforcing her training."

"I can't do anything like that," Amancia said.

"Have you tried?"

"No, I am not sure Rhys would want me to."

"You should. Rhys is a man, and even though he sees our emotions, he is not a woman. We are different, and Kiania and other women will need the emotional support we can provide. Rhys doesn't need to know we are helping him."

Sandy felt strangely reluctant for Rhys to know the extent of her abilities.

"I'm not sure it's possible for me to disobey him," Amancia said.

"Has he ordered you not to?"

"No, but I have never tried anything like that."

"You should; we are just helping him, you want to do that. And we are helping Kiania. Just try a little the next time we are in bed. Make her feel good about everything."

"Ok, I will give it a try. I would like Kiania to accept us more, not be so jealous."

"Thanks, between the two of us, we may be able to speed up the process," Sandy said, kissing Amancia.

Rhys ran the girls through target practice, then small squad tactics repeatedly, using every scenario he could dream up. Sandy and Amancia were acing every exercise, but he could interact with them on the tactical grid, passing commands and identifying targets. Even if it was only one way, Rhys using it to direct them, it was much improved over anything the Army had. Also, the reaction time was off the charts, at least ten times as good as any of his infantry company. They were quickly getting the hang of receiving information and directions and learning to anticipate the others' moves. He had begun to include Kiania, and surprisingly she did not object.

***

Kiania found herself handling weapons and enjoying it. She did it because Rhys wanted her to, and as Sandy reminded her, she did want to please him. It all confused her so much; these feelings about Rhys and even Sandy and Amancia. At least she no longer wanted to just kill them. She guessed they were also becoming friends.

Weird, she thought as she concentrated on the newest exercises Rhys was throwing at her. She just wanted them to be over so they could have sex again.

She hadn't been here that long, but her time would be coming to an end in another soon. She didn't know how she felt about that. Relief that she could get on with her life, but that seemed to be overshadowed more and more by anxiety because that meant leaving Rhys.

That alone left her confused, her emotions running from relief to almost unbearable anxiety at leaving him. She guessed Rhys was aware of her internal conflict, but she doubted he knew just how bad it was. She needed to talk to someone about it.

***

"She is learning quickly, much better than I expected," he said to Sandy after one of the training exercises.

"I agree; she has a killer's instinct. I think with training she will be valuable to us, and we can use another shooter." "Are you still having guilt feelings," Sandy said, sensing his tone. "There is no reason to; this is better than letting the Om have her killed. And the only other option was to kill her ourselves. Besides," she went on before Rhys could interject, "seducing her is much more fun, and I think the skills she learned may come in handy. There may be times when we need to quietly eliminate a threat," Sandy said with firm conviction.

"That may be true," Rhys said. "But we have done this to her, and we are responsible now; I do not want to see her hurt like she was. You both have been welcoming to her, but perhaps we went into this without thinking through the ramifications."

"What do you mean, what do you think we missed."

"Think about how casually we decided to make her one of us, with little regard to how that changed Kiania's life forever. Would any of us have made a life-changing decision for someone we did not even know as we did with her? And with so little thought and seemingly little guilt?"

"You think Bob has changed us?" Sandy asked quietly.

"I don't know, but we must be careful how we use this power."

"Does this change how we deal with Leslie," Sandy asked?

wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers