Alien Mine Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
188 Followers

Then a hard slap on her ass, then another and another. "Lick her," came the order again, followed by more hard slaps on her ass. She was being spanked like a child. The hand hurt and surprised her, but then she felt the cock enter her again roughly. She screamed as his cock forced it's way back in her tight channel. "I won't let you cum unless you obey. Lick her cunt, make her cum," he ordered her. In desperation, Leslie had stuck out her tongue and tasted her first woman.

Her tongue licked desperately, surprised at the ring just above Sandy's clit.

"That's good," she had heard Sandy say, "now lick all around and put your tongue inside me. She had done her best to follow the orders, her lips sucking on a clit, tongue teasing it before dipping inside, lapping at the lips. She was rewarded with a moan and a slap on her ass, and Rhys was shoving that lovely cock in and out of her again.

"That's a good girl, lick me right there," Sandy had told her. Leslie had never been so hot; she was burning up with need. She remembered Rhys' cock getting even bigger as he began to cum. He slapped her ass again and told her to cum like a good girl. Her screams were muffled by Sandy's pussy, but she screamed and screamed as her own pussy was flooded by Rhys' cum and her mouth by Sandy. She remembered thinking how strange as a woman came on her tongue for the first time but then nothing. She had come so hard she must have passed out.

Since then, something had changed, or at least it seemed as if her desire had been kicked into overdrive. Now she played with herself every morning and night, and sometimes at lunch. She would revisit the images, especially the one of Rhys spanking her, and the one when he used what looked like a crop on the other woman, Amancia. Good lord, she thought as she realized she was wet again. I am not going to the ladies' room to take care of that, she told herself, looking at the clock and wondering if she could make it until she got home.

***

"You're in love with Rhys," Amancia said. Kiania had found her alone in the kitchen and asked to talk. After trying to explain her confusion, Amancia just went right to the point.

"I am," Kiania said, blushing; please don't be mad; I promise I am not jealous of you and Sandy."

Amancia raised an eyebrow at that.

"Well, perhaps a little, but I can't help it."

"What do you want me to do," Amancia said kindly?

"I don't know; I just needed to talk with someone about it."

Amancia reached up and cupped her face with her hand. "Sandy and I like you too; I hope you can get over your jealousy. "It's nice having you around; we would like you to consider staying with us after the two weeks are up." She paused for a moment. "I know this is hard for you, trusting others. But you can trust us with your life. If you stay, you will become part of us, our family, if you will."

"I don't know if I can stay. Will Rhys let me?"

"Why don't you ask him?"

"I am afraid."

"Afraid of what exactly," Amancia asked?

Tears came to Kiania's eyes. "I am afraid to love him, I am afraid he will reject me, and I don't know, just afraid. I have never been like this before, and I don't know what to do."

Amancia pulled her into her arms, holding her tightly, letting Kiania cry for a minute.

"Kiania, you don't have to worry about Rhys rejecting you; he wants you to stay as well. All three of us want you to stay; you are going to stay," she softly added, thinking it was the truth one way or another.

Pulling back, she looked at Kiania. "Go dry your eyes, fix your make up, and then go to Rhys. Be a very, very good girl for him and tell him you love him and want to stay."

Kiania looked hopeful. "You think so?"

"I know so, now get," she said, turning Kiania and giving her bottom a spank.

"Well done," she heard from behind her after Kiania had left. She turned to find her lover and was pulled into her arms. Amancia started to reply but was silenced by a kiss. "I think you solved our problem," Sandy said.

"I hope so; I feel sorry for her and do want her to stay."

"I guess you think Rhys should reward you," she said with a smile smacking Amancia hard on the ass.

Amancia caught her breath. "Yes, she said, I think I deserve a thorough whipping though I think Rhys might need a stronger cane now."

"So, we should introduce Kiania to your submissive side. Is that what you want? To be whipped like a submissive slut and then be fucked by Rhys, and then Kiania and me?"

"Fuck, Sandy, you know how much that turns me on. It makes me feel owned," she said as her breathing quickened.

"I know," Sandy said softly as her hand found Amancia's nipples. "Umm, nice and hard," she said, tweaking one of them, then twisting the nipple ring until Amancia gasped. "You are owned; Rhys owns you. He may not say it, but he loves that you are such a submissive slut. I love you too, and I will help you get what you want."

"Yes, please," Amancia said softly, "I love you too."

***

Kiania had not worked up the courage to go to Rhys, but now she was sitting with everyone at dinner. Amancia looked at her questioning, but Kiania just shook her head and looked down. Kiania wanted to be loved for the first time in her life since her parents had died. But the woman who had fought her way up from a street whore was terrified that her love might be rejected.

Rhys and the girls could sense her emotions, a rollercoaster combined with a tornado. She was flashing from euphoria to depression and back again in an instant.

Sandy looked at Rhys, "now is the time; ask her to stay."

Rhys nodded. "Kiania," he said, taking her small hand in his. His eyes darkened as he looked deep into her eyes. "I have enjoyed our time together. You are very special, beautiful, sexy. You are also smart, funny, and did I say beautiful? I would like you to consider staying; none of us want you to leave, especially me."

"I want you to stay with us as well," Amancia added while her hand lightly traveled

up Kiania's arm.

"You are like part of our family now," Sandy added. "Your time with us is coming to an end, but I don't want you to leave either."

Kiania felt her heart leap. This was what she wanted, but the idea of people loving her was foreign. Could she trust them even now? "How long.. how long do you want me to stay," she asked, still looking down?"

"Take pity on her," Amancia said, smiling. "I am the one that does the begging around here."

Rhys reached over and lifted her face, so she was looking at his eyes. Kiania felt like she could just sink into those eyes. "Oh, perhaps a hundred and fifty years or so," Rhys said.

Kiania was suddenly like a deer in the headlights. Here they were offering her something she thought she would never have, but instead of relief, it brought panic.

Amancia came and kneeled beside her. Kiania felt lips on the side of her mouth, then at her ear, where they whispered: "please stay."

Kiania's mind was awash with feelings she was unfamiliar with still. Love, warmth, intimacies that were given and received freely. As she looked into Rhys' eyes, she remembered making love for what seemed the first time in her life. It was something she desperately wanted again.

Making a sudden decision, she blurted out. "I would like that if I can."

Despite Amancia's words, Kiania had half expected to see rejection in their faces. She was surprised to see them smiling at her, especially Sandy and Amancia. That they were happy, she wanted to stay touched something deep inside her. She suddenly felt a wave of euphoria pass through her, and she smiled back.

"We would like that very much, Amancia, and I want you to stay with us as well," Sandy said, looking Kiania in the eye.

"I love you," Kiania said before she could stop herself, suddenly mortified that they would laugh at her. She quickly turned away and started to get up and run from the room. Rhys promptly caught her and pulled her onto his lap, picking her up and setting her on him, so she was straddling him, suddenly looking into his eyes.

"I am falling in love with you too," he said, slowly leaning forward to kiss her.

Kiania let out the breath she had been holding, afraid her world had been about to fall to pieces.

"We love you too," said Amancia, who was suddenly beside her again. She leaned in to kiss her as Rhys broke away.

"Me too," said Sandy taking her turn for a long kiss, "welcome to the family."

Kiania looked like she didn't believe it. "You don't hate me, she said for falling in love with Rhys?"

"How could we hate you," Amancia said, "we have all been wondering how to get you to stay."

"How long," said Kiania, still not understanding, "how long can I stay," she said softly, thinking Rhys had been joking.

"Oh, a long time," Sandy said cryptically.

"I don't think I can let you go," said Rhys, his voice husky with desire. "Besides, you are part of the family now; I am afraid you are stuck with us until we all grow old."

Kiania began to cry. She had not shed tears in many years, whores don't cry, her uncle had told her. But she had, many times, especially at first, and had been beaten for it. This was the first time she remembered crying for joy.

Rhys could feel her happy but conflicted emotions. At least now I know why women are crying, he thought to himself as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She felt hands taking off her clothes, and then Rhys was making love to her. Even now, her mind felt confused; no one made love to her, they fucked her, or she fucked them. But the emotions in her mind were overwhelming, and she began screaming out to Rhys that she loved him.

"That went well," Sandy said later that night after Kiania was sound asleep wrapped around Rhys like she was afraid he would leave.

"Yes, funny though I didn't feel like I was lying."

"I know me either," said Amancia, "I never expected that."

"I can feel everyone's emotions when we all cum together," Rhys said, "it's like we are so close, intimate, it makes the sex so much better."

"That's true, Sandy agreed, and we could feel Kiania; Bob is progressing fast in her."

"She could probably feel us as well," said Amancia, "it seems to me as if the emotions between us get intertwined the more we have sex together."

"Possibly, but that is not my specialty; I am a guy, remember."

"No, but it is ours," laughed Sandy, "and I think Amancia is right. Even if you don't know it, I think you are weaving our emotions together. You notice neither Amancia nor I feel the least bit jealous of her. That's not a woman thing; normally, we might be pulling hair at this point. Instead, we seem to all be in love with another woman."

Rhys leaned over and ran his hand over Amancia's breasts finding her rings and pulling on them gently. "These look good on you,'' he said, "and I am glad there is no hair pulling. I love you both deeply, and I am glad you are not hurt by including Kiania."

"No, we like it actually," Sandy said, running her hands down Amancia's hip to rub her lips and her swollen clit. Amancia spread her legs obediently and groaned as they both fondled her.

Rhys found Amancia's submission and eagerness to please exciting. The way she had immediately spread her thighs as Sandy reached for her. And how much she wanted to be controlled. It was a heady combination of lust, love, and obedience, and Rhys was adapting to his role with her. The dominance came more naturally than he had expected.

"It's good with me as long as everyone remembers who the submissive is," she said, looking pointedly at Rhys.

"Don't worry, I have no intention of changing anything, but I didn't want to scare away Kiania. We will get back to normal soon, I will explain to Kiania tomorrow, and I will expect you to be a very good submissive from now on."

"I think Amancia will need some punishment.'' Perhaps a whipping in front of our new lover will adequately set the stage; besides, I doubt there is anything we do that would scare her after what she has been through."

"Yes," Rhys said, feeling himself get excited, "our little submissive needs to be reminded of her place. "Besides, I think she looks good with stripes on her lovely ass."

"Oh, she does at that," Sandy agreed with a gleam in her eye.

Amancia blushed, but she knew Rhys could feel her sudden lust. From the look in Sandy's eyes, she could also. She wanted tomorrow to hurry up and get here.

***

Two days later, after dinner, Sandy was running through various surveillance files Bob had compiled. "There is nothing new on the Om, but it does look like Ms. CIA is going to be difficult. I think your sexy older woman needs a visit," Sandy said with a wicked grin, "she is being naughty again."

"What has she done?"

"She has a woman working off-site tracking down everything they can find about us, queries. She is pretty good at running down little tidbits about us, and she is throwing a wide net. Bob has blocked most of them, but I am concerned whoever is doing this is making themselves a target and drawing attention to us."

"Also, your CIA lady is starting to freak out a bit. She has scheduled medical exams with several doctors today. Oh yeah, I don't think she appreciated our little joke about her being a new board member. Instead of taking the hint, it seems to have made her more determined."

"Well," Rhys mused, "one doesn't get to be in her position without ambition and ruthlessness. She did run an interrogation facility, was an active field agent before that."

"I think you need to stop by for a visit," Sandy said; the sooner she is under control, the better. Right now, she is like some loose cannon running around. She does not realize how compromised she will be if the Om take a direct interest in her. Bob, what about the doctors? Can they detect anything yet?"

"No, the symbiont is unformed, but as Rhys and I agreed, we would focus on initial development in her mind and emotions. This way, Rhys can exert at least some minimal control over her at an early stage. Controlling her pleasure and guilt feelings can be effective. Still, she is a strong personality; controlling her this way will probably be difficult until the symbiont is fully formed."

"Perhaps it is time for another visit, " Rhys said. "But I think it's time to change our tactics. We have been reacting to the Om, and they seem to be one step ahead of us. Perhaps it's time to lay a trap for them instead."

"You want to use Leslie as bait," Sandy asked, surprised?

Rhys weighed her question. Leslie was critical in the long term, but the other woman, the one Leslie had assigned to track them down, wasn't. However, he didn't want to give the Om more information or sacrifice someone if he didn't have to. "No," he said, making up his mind, "she has already staked the bait with whoever is researching us. If the Om are monitoring, they will send someone to check on it. Let's be waiting for them; I think it's time to send a message of our own. We will have to be close to react, and it would be nice to capture someone alive to question.

"They probably won't be able to tell us anything."

"Perhaps, but it's worth the chance; let's take one alive this time."

"What about Leslie? This trail leads back directly to her," Amancia said with a grim look on her face. "She could be a target as well, and she has a symbiont."

"I was thinking about that," Rhys replied. "We need to move her, find someplace safer. Her value lies with the CIA and its resources. If we pull her back to the base, we lose that asset." He thought for a moment. "I want to be there tomorrow. Amancia, you and Kiania will set up surveillance gear... saturate the apartment and surrounding area with video. I will follow Leslie as needed. Sandy, you will be in the shuttle to provide backup."

Sandy nodded, "ok, where are we going to put Leslie to keep her safe?"

Amancia, find us a place close to where she works. Make it someplace she will like," Rhys said with a smile. "We owe her that much, and I don't think she will appreciate us moving her out."

"Good idea; besides, we may want to use it in the future."

"Are we going to get to play with Leslie as well?" Sandy asked.

"Yes," he said, thinking about what they had discussed the other night with Kiania. "All of us, and it's time to let Kiania in all the way. Ms. Clarke is in for some major life changes, her personal life, and her body."

"Perhaps you should put some more stripes on Amancia's lovely ass. Let Leslie see what is in store for her if she doesn't behave."

"Good idea," Rhys said, looking at Amancia. He could feel her growing excitement.

***

Leslie stopped off at her new favorite bar on the way home that night. The previous one was no longer someplace to relax after the assignation attempt. She was busy, and it had taken longer than she wanted, but things were moving fast. A team was in place to take down Abdul; they were just waiting to coordinate air support and last minute intel.

Nazir or problems in Asia were important, but that wasn't what kept her up at night. Of course, there was the mess with the assignation attempt on her and the FBI raid. Somehow that last part had gone pretty much unnoticed, thanks probably to Rhys or Sandy.

No, what she thought about in the middle of the night when she couldn't sleep was the incredible story they had told her. Taking her up in an alien spaceship had indeed lent credence to the tale. However, now that she had time to think about how unreal this entire situation was, she was beginning to question her sanity. Could they have drugged her?

But the nightmares revolved around the alien symbiont. That terrified her if it was true. That was why she had panicked and made several doctor appointments. Was she really infected with an alien symbiont (did she want to know)? The thought that something foreign might be growing in her was terrifying. She felt guilty for not confessing what had happened, but she hadn't told anyone. Besides, she still wasn't convinced it was real, and probably no one would believe her.

But then there was Rhys. She didn't know how she felt about him. Hated him for the symbiont and began to feel like she had been used (but why go to all that trouble if it wasn't real)? Still, he was always in her thoughts, and her brain said to stay away, but her body had other ideas. No matter how she tried, the images of that night kept popping into her head. Images of Rhys making love to her. Her sex life had never been great; she didn't have time. Her career was her priority, not relationships. But ever since that night, she was always wet and aroused. It interfered with her job and found her concentration slipping as her thoughts drifted back to Rhys.

And not just Rhys. Leslie could feel her face flush thinking about the other women.

She had never had sex with more than one person, much less a woman. And Rhys was almost half her age, but he had made her feel things she did not know were possible. Her body had reacted as if she was a 15-year-old virgin, not a mature woman of 54. These feelings were new to her, and intense, oh so very intense.

Not ready to go home to an empty house and her dreams, Leslie ordered another drink. She reviewed the information Rachel had been able to find, but it wasn't much. Rhys was in the CIA files, but otherwise, they could not find much more about him, nor Sandy or Amancia. It was as if everything had been wiped from not only social media but official records as well. It was as if they didn't exist. The one interesting item was the Miami Herald story about a house that had disappeared on Miami Beach. Nothing but dust where it had been. The house had been rented to Rhys. He had told her about what happened that night she had been taken from her hotel room.

wiltell
wiltell
188 Followers