Alien Online

Story Info
You never know who you're going to meet online.
7.6k words
4.69
15.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

"No," Kerry said, shaking her head. "Absolutely not."

"Come on, how are you going to find a boyfriend if you don't put yourself out there?" Lane gave her a fond but exasperated look.

The two of them had been best friends since elementary school, but Lane just didn't understand. She'd been the popular one, the cheerleader, and she'd taken Kerry along in her wake, but she didn't seem to realize that Kerry was her hanger-on. Lane was beautiful, tall, blonde, and thin. Kerry was short, chubby, and had sensitive eyes that made contacts impossible. She was well aware that she looked like the nerd that she actually was - granted, a nerd with fantastic boobs, but still a nerd.

While she enjoyed sports and pop culture, she'd much rather see the latest superhero or sci-fi flick than a rom-com or action movie, and she'd definitely prefer sitting at home reading on a Saturday night over going to yet another party. She'd had a good time in college, thanks to Lane, but she was pretty much partied out.

Why waste perfectly good reading time - or catching up on Doctor Who - out with a bunch of people she didn't even like that much?

Plus, the guys that hit on her made it clear they felt like they were doing her a favor. And a lot of them could turn into total jerks when she turned them down, because they thought she should be grateful for their attention.

Lane was totally on her side and a complete Mama Bear whenever she saw it happening but... well, suffice to say Kerry hadn't been impressed with the offerings at parties. Now she was even less inclined to spend her time at bars with the same guys.

She wanted a boyfriend but there were a few other areas where she put her foot down, and letting Lane set her up on a blind date was one of them.

Besides...

"I can't that night anyway," she said. "I have a date."

Giving her a dark look, Lane shook her head. "Chatting with a guy online is not a date."

"Close enough," Kerry said defensively.

She'd been chatting with Paul for over a month now and their conversations had started to get... interesting. Okay, if she was being truthful, they were getting downright pornographic.

They'd really hit it off, discovering each other on a message board about the new Star Wars movies and ended up taking their conversation away from everyone else.

Now they chatted online almost every night and he'd become a real friend... but recently the conversations had become a lot less friendly and a lot more... something else.

Kerry had surprised herself, becoming a lot bolder in her chats with him than she was in person.

She wasn't a virgin but she didn't exactly have a ton of sexual experience either, and some of the things Paul wanted to chat with her about were definitely out of her wheelhouse. He was kinky.

"Unless you two are talking about something you haven't told me about, no it's not." Immediately, Kerry turned beet red and Lane's eyes got big. "You have! You dirty girl, I can't believe you didn't tell me - spill!"

"I... fine." Kerry caved, recognizing the look in her best friend's blue eyes. There was no way Lane was going to let this go. It would be easier to just tell Lane now rather than later, and a lot less annoying. "I told you we were flirting..."

"Yes, yes, go on." Lane waved her hand impatiently, indicating Kerry should move the story along faster.

Obnoxious bestie.

Kerry blew out a long breath of air. "We've been kind of... not sexting, cuz it's online but..."

"Oh my gosh!" Lane squealed reaching out to grab Kerry's hand in excitement. "I had no idea! I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

Blushing hotly, Kerry smacked her friend away. "This is why! I knew you'd make a big deal out of nothing."

"It's not nothing," Lane said, scoffing. "You've been talking to this guy pretty much every day for close to two months now-"

"A month and a half," Kerry murmured. Lane ignored her.

"-and I knew you were totally into him! Where does he live? Is he nearby? Have you talked about visiting each other?"

Yup, this was why Kerry hadn't told her friend. Because she asked all the questions Kerry was afraid to. It was easier to keep whatever was going on with her and Paul over the internet, because then she didn't have to deal with his real life disappointment of her. She couldn't tell Lane that though, because her friend would just scold her for assuming that Paul would be disappointed in her.

******

Paul L: No, really, I think the prequels get a lot of undeserved hate.

Giggling, Kerry quickly typed in her response.

Kerry K: If I thought you meant that, I'd be a worried.

Paul L: You just have to look at it the right way, if you imagine that Jar Jar is actually a Sith lord pretending to be an idiot and that Queen Amadala and Obi Wan have their own romance going on that they're trying to hide from Anakin because they realize how obsessed with her he is...

She started to type back and then she paused, running through the ramifications of both of those scenarios. Huh.

Kerry K: Okay, if either of those things were true, they might be semi-redeemable movies... but they aren't.

Paul L: But if they were, the movies would be watchable, right?

Kerry K: Maybe... almost watchable.

Giggling again, she found herself toying with a strand of her hair. It was silly how just debating Star Wars with Paul could make her feel giddy, but it was true.

Paul L: You're feeling sassy today. It's pretty hot.

She blushed as she responded, already feeling the familiar squirming deep in her lower belly. The first time he'd started talking like this, she'd been unsure where he was going with it. Now it just piqued her excitement, because she knew that yeah... he was definitely going where she thought he was.

Kerry K: I'm always sassy ;)

Paul L: No, you're usually sweet... and I like you both ways. The sassy is giving me all sorts of ideas though...

Her heart started to beat a little faster, the keys of the keyboard clacking against her fingers.

Kerry K: Oh yeah? Like what?

She pressed her thighs together, biting her lip as she waited for him to respond, feeling breathless. Paul made her more excited through nothing more than words he sent over the internet than any guy she'd ever met in real life. If he wasn't real, if he was some old dude out in Kansas... well, she didn't want to know.

Paul L: Since you're feeling so sassy, maybe I'd do something to stop your mouth

Paul L: We could start with a gag.

She felt her jaw drop open, her body tingling with excitement even as her brain protested.

Kerry: What makes you think I'd allow that?

Paul L: You wouldn't have a choice - I'd have already taken care of your hands.

She shivered. Actually shivered, squirming in her seat at the idea of him tying her up and gagging her. She couldn't think of a single sassy reply.

Paul L: You'll be naked. I'll kiss your forehead after I gag you.

That was kind of sweet.

Paul L: Then I'll spank you for being so mouthy.

Oh lordy. Kerry put her hands between her legs, pressing down on her clit through her pants. She could feel herself soaking her panties.

Paul L: Twenty swats. Enough to make your cute little ass pink.

She didn't bother to tell him that her ass wasn't that little. She liked how he obviously pictured her. The situation between her legs was becoming as uncomfortable as the chaos in her head. She really didn't know why this turned her on so much, she just knew that it did.

Paul L: Then I'd lay you down on your back on the bed and I'd run my hands up and down your body. I'd squeeze your breasts... gently at first, then a little rougher, pinching your nipples until you writhe for me.

Oh man, he was getting more graphic. Her breathing was coming faster as she reached up her shirt, finding her nipples already hard with arousal. She cupped the mounds of her breasts and rubbed, and when she pinched down on her nipples she gasped at how good it felt. It never felt this good when she just touched herself on her own, but because she was picturing Paul doing it... it didn't matter that she didn't even know what he looked like.

Paul L: I'd kiss and lick you all over, from your breasts up to your neck, while one of my hands slides between your thighs to touch your pussy... I bet you'd be soaking wet for me.

One of Kerry's hands drifted downwards, the other still fondling her breast, and she slid it into her pants. She definitely was soaking wet. Shuddering a bit as she touched herself, she slouched back in the chair and spread her thighs, giving herself better access to run her fingertips around her pussy lips. She bit back a moan as her breathing became even heavier.

Paul L: I slide one finger inside of you, and you clench down around it, your eyes begging me for more.

She moaned again as she slid her finger in, the way he said. The image in her mind, the decadence of getting off to someone else's fantasy... it was so hot. Thinking about being tied up and played with, the way he described, she would have never thought she was kinky but there was no denying her reaction.

She was so caught up in the pleasurable physical sensations that the little bell notification almost surprised her.

Paul L: Then I'd pull my finger out and push your thighs wide open with my hands, so I could drape your legs over my shoulders and eat your sweet pussy to my heart's content.

Oh fuck... The idea of being bound, gagged, splayed open and eaten out... Kerry couldn't take it. She rubbed her clit hard and past, pinching her nipples and crying out as waves of orgasm crashed over her. Wriggling in the chair, she panted for breath as the sweet ecstasy coiled around her.

When she opened her eyes, it was to see another message from Paul.

Paul L: You're playing with yourself aren't you? Imagine what it could be like if we actually met. What I could do to you.

Cold washed over Kerry. Not because she didn't want to meet - but because she actually did. But it was such a bad idea. She had never sent Paul a picture. Never given him more than a very basic description of what she looked like. And she was so much wittier, so much more fun when she could type out her messages, think about them, and then push send.

In person? She was a hot mess.

Sliding her hands out of her clothes, she wiped off her fingers.

Kerry K: It's more fun doing this online. Trust me, you wouldn't be that interested if we actually met.

Paul L: Trust me, I would.

Her chest ached. Even though her lower body still throbbed from her orgasm, she could feel herself shutting down. Nope. Better that he remain a fantasy, rather than lose him entirely.

Kerry K: I've gotta go. Ttyl.

******

Frowning at the screen, Paulleix swore in his native tongue. He'd pushed the little human too far, too fast. Sighing, he stood up from his console and left his room, the solitude no longer appealing now that Kerry had signed off.

As he left his room, his shipmate and friend, Soreel was coming down the hall. Soreel smiled at him, but then his smile faded as he took in Paulleix's expression.

"What's wrong?" Soreel asked, his steps slowing as he approached.

"I tried to push for a face to face meeting with Kerry and she fled," Paulleix admitted, turning so he could walk with Soreel.

There was no shame in it, it had happened multiple times to many of his shipmates, and even once before to him. But before he hadn't cared so much, which had told him all he needed to know about that interaction. Now though... he reached up to rub his hand across his chest over his hearts, which had begun to ache.

Soreel sighed and nodded with sympathy. "Oh well. Perhaps the next one."

"No."

"No?" Soreel asked, obviously surprised.

Paulleix shook his head. "No. I want Kerry. I will try again."

Giving him a sidelong look, Soreel didn't try to argue with him, although he looked like they wanted to.

So far, only ten of them had had success in getting the women to agree to a face-to-face meeting and only one of those had decided to stay. The others had had their memories wiped and been returned to Earth, none the wiser, after deciding they didn't want to be an alien's mate. Having seen Venix's happiness with his mate Lucy, all of them had become more impatient to claim their own mate.

It wasn't just envy that was motivating Paulleix though, it was the human female herself. He enjoyed talking with Kerry. On the trip here, he and the others had studied much of Earth's culture and she liked all the same parts of it that he did; she was funny, kind, and interesting to speak with. And she liked aliens, she'd told him so. The picture he had of her showed a human female with dark hair, nicely rounded flesh, and a sweet, shy smile.

Paulleix knew, deep down, she was the one for him, and as soon as Soreel had said 'the next one,' he'd realized it. He didn't want a 'next' one or anyone but Kerry. She was not interchangeable with any other human female.

"Want to go make more crop circles?" Soreel asked.

"Sure," Paulleix said, a small smile touching his lips. It wasn't the kindest past time, perhaps, because it gave the farmers such a shock, but it was definitely entertaining.

******

Sitting down at her computer, Kerry licked her lips, feeling incredibly anxious. Her index finger tapped the mouse without actually pressing down.

Would Paul be there? Would he still be interested in talking to her?

Did she want him to be?

Yesterday she'd metaphorically run from him. He couldn't possibly still be interested in talking to her... right? He'd probably already moved on to chatting with someone who didn't have her hangups.

But... what if he did still want to talk to her? The whole reason she was afraid to meet him was because she didn't want to ruin what they had, but she was going to do that anyway if she just avoided evening signing in for the rest of her life. At least this way she'd find out...

Taking a deep breath, Kerry logged on.

And nearly burst into tears a moment later.

Paul L: Kerry? I'm sorry I scared you yesterday.

She hesitated, trying to think of how to phrase her words, before her fingers flew across the keyboard.

Kerry K: You didn't scare me exactly... I just don't think it's a good idea to meet in person.

Paul L: Why not? You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable. I feel like I went too fast yesterday and I didn't mean to. I do want to meet you, but I won't ask again if you don't want me to.

Ugh. Could he be more perfect? All dominant and sexy the day before, and now contrite with a real apology. Kerry banged her head on the desk. It just wasn't fair. She decided to give him brutal honesty, which she thought he deserved.

Kerry K: I'm probably not at all how you're picturing me. I'm awkward in person. I'm not sexy. I'm a lot more fun online.

She hit the send button before she could lose her courage. Almost immediately, her fingers started to shake and she felt a little sick. Her fingers tapped at the keyboard.

Kerry K: I'm not looking for flattery or anything, I just want to be honest.

Now he definitely wasn't going to want to talk to her anymore. She might as well write "Has Self-Esteem Issues" across her forehead, like some kind of warning label. Because a lack of confidence was definitely what guys liked in a woman.

Kerry K: We're better off as friends.

Paul L: Well, then can we meet as friends?

She stared at the screen, blinking twice because she wasn't sure she believed her eyes. He still wanted to meet? Even after her inane babbling?

Okay, so there were probably some guys out there who liked it when a woman didn't have much self-confidence. Not good guys... but that wasn't the vibe she got off of Paul.

He just still wanted to meet her for some reason.

Kerry grabbed her phone. Fortunately it only took two rings before Lane picked up.

"Hey chickie, what's shaking?" The cheerful voice of her best friend made Kerry feel slightly more grounded.

"Paul wants to meet me." She blurted the words out without so much as a hello, knowing Lane wouldn't care.

Immediately, Lane let out a squeal of excitement. "A date! A real date! Hallelujah!"

"No - just... as friends," Kerry immediately corrected, leaving out how he had actually indicated interest in a date. She eyed the computer screen where the conversation was just waiting. Blank. Open. "What do I do?"

"You say yes, dummy! And then we arrange code words that you can text me to let me know you're safe or if he's a creep or if you need me to call you with an 'emergency' - unless you want me to come with you? I can lurk in the background..."

"No," Kerry said immediately. The other stuff just made sense for safety, but if it turned out to be a horribly embarrassing encounter she'd rather not have anyone she knew there to witness it. Not even her bestie. "Code words are good. And... maybe you and I can make plans for afterwards."

Just in case everything went horribly wrong and she needed Lane's support.

"Perfect!" said Lane.

"Okay, give me a sec, I'm going to tell him yes."

"You go girl!"

Lane's cheer managed to make Kerry smile, despite her anxiety as she finally answered Paul.

Kerry K: Ok. If we live close enough to each other... I'll meet you.

******

She didn't know who she'd been fooling when she'd made plans with Paul. Herself mostly, probably. Because he'd suggested Friday night - which was definitely date night - and she'd agreed. Then she'd let Lane come over and dress her up. Way more than she had ever dressed up to meet a friend.

Heck, more than she'd dressed up for any other date.

Lane had pulled Kerry's favorite purple dress out of the closet, the one Kerry actually felt pretty in. It emphasized all her favorite curves and made the rest of them appear... well, less curvy. She curled her own hair and then let Lane do her make-up, since Kerry wasn't very practiced at anything other than the very basics. If she tried to give herself a smokey eye, she'd probably have ended up looking more like a raccoon than a sexy woman.

Somehow, Lane had managed to do Kerry's make-up so that it looked sexy but not overdone, even behind the frames of her glasses. Actually, Kerry thought her glasses even looked kind of cute today, giving her a sexy-librarian look.

It was the most effort Kerry had ever put into looking good for a date before.

Normally she tried to play everything down, but today...

Deep down she knew meeting up with Paul meant more to her than any date she'd had before. Rejection from him, after all the time they'd spent talking and getting to know each other online... well, it would hurt a lot more. Which was why she'd let Lane dress her up like this was a real date.

She'd arranged code words with Lane. Looked up everything she could about Julianno's - the Italian restaurant she was meeting Paul at. It was only about an hour away from her. Kind of far for a date but... this isn't a date. Kerry had certainly driven longer distances to get together with friends. So it was totally okay. She was still kind of surprised that she and Paul did actually live close enough to meet.

When she pulled into the parking lot, it was all she could do to keep from hyperventilating.

Her phone pinged.

Stalker Lane had been following her progress to the restaurant using an app on Kerry's phone.

You've got this babe! And I've got you!

The text message made Kerry smile. Lane always knew how to help.

Thank you. I love you.

Love you too! Now get in there and go get him girl!

Taking a deep breath, Kerry gathered her courage and got out of the car. She hadn't taken more than two steps when a bright beam of light suddenly surrounded her from above. Startled, she stumbled - but she didn't fall... actually, it felt like her body was being jerked upwards into the light...

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers