Alien Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

"On Earth?" she asked, blinking in surprise. "But... how? You'd be noticed immediately."

"We have technology that will camouflage my features, and I will look like a normal human," he explained. Kerry wriggled underneath him a little, not like she was trying to get away, but as though she was attempting to get comfortable.

Concerned he was squishing her, Paulleix started to pull himself up off of her, but Kerry held onto him.

"No, stay... I... " she blushed, the color darkening her cheeks as she peered up at him shyly. "I don't want this to be over."

******

Chuckling Paulleix rolled, pulling her on top of him. Kerry squeaked a little but she didn't mind. That was kind of hot.

Her mind was still a little blown from realizing this definitely wasn't a dream - she'd never had a sex dream that actually ended in orgasm without her waking up - but she was catching up quickly. Everything felt a little surreal, but touching Paulleix was helping convince her that she wasn't imagining any of it. She felt his cock fall from her body in this new position, which was a little disappointing, but on the other hand she wasn't sure her pussy could take any more stimulation anyway.

That had been... intense. Both physically and emotionally. She liked Paulleix. Like... really liked him, and it sounded like he was looking for something permanent. He was too-good-to-be-true, so it was no wonder she was mentally struggling a bit.

"I don't want this to be over either, Kerry," he said, his dark eyes full of sincerity, all while his hands roamed down to grope her butt. Apparently males were still males, and there was definitely something comforting in that. "I like you and I am so glad you agreed to meet. I would like to continuing meeting, now that you know who I really am."

She'd almost asked why he hadn't used the technology he'd just talked about to meet her down at the restaurant, but she was getting the idea that the Dorians - or maybe just Paulliex? - were really big on honesty. Kerry could definitely get behind that. Talk about full disclosure though...

Smiling down at him, she felt hope rising inside of her.

"I'd like that too."

Paulliex's eyes lit up and he pulled her down for another kiss... beginning the strangest and most wonderful adventure of Kerry's life, being mated to an alien.

****

I know I've been away for a while and I don't know when I'll have time to write something more for Lit, but I hope you enjoyed the story! <3 - Golden Angel


Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers