Alien Orgasm Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spotted a service tube connected to our freighter. However, a thought struck both of us at the same time. How could we hope to pilot our ship home, without the assistance of the freighter's AI? After all, that traitorous AI had been designed to not only fly the ship, but carry out all the other shipboard operations as well.

Without it, the ship was simply too big and complicated to be flown by just two humans. To have come so far, and not be able to leave was disheartening. In addition, we were kicking ourselves for not discovering this obvious flaw in our plan sooner.

This seemed like an insurmountable obstacle. Clearly, humans had grown too complacent, too accustomed to the services of our AIs. It simply never occurred to us that piloting the freighter would be impossible without its AI. We were crestfallen.

As we stood there, not knowing what to do next, I glanced down at my stomach. I was shocked at how much larger it had grown. I felt like a giant balloon, with tiny legs and arms. Allie looked equally concerned about the rapid progress of my alien pregnancy. If we hoped to get away, it would have to be soon, very soon.

Then, I hit upon a rather insightful deduction. If the alien console had so easily responded to my DNA and thoughts, then maybe other Imperium devices would to, perhaps even an alien spacecraft. The hanger was filled with all sort of Imperium ships.

When I shared my idea with Allie, she became excited, and began scanning the ships to find a fast one. We finally agreed upon a slick black cruiser. Judging by it shape, color, and size, it was likely a scout ship designed for speed and stealth. Although smaller than our freighter, it was still a sizable ship, hopefully capable of sustaining us for the long voyage to a planet inhabited by the Collective.

We made our way to the craft. Allie had to carry me most of the way. I was beginning to feel tinges of what might be alien contractions. The thought of giving birth to thousands of these creatures sent chills down my spine. We had to get out of here now!

The interior of the ship appeared much like that of the flagship. The floor, walls, and ceiling were covered in the same intricate designs, looking far more biological than technological. The entrance way was dimly lit, but my presence apparently triggered the ship's systems, as it brightened when I entered. With Allie's assistance, we made our way to the command cabin. I found and sat down in the pilot's chair. My huge stomach made it quite uncomfortable.

I felt relieved, when the ship's controls promptly responded to my touch and thoughts. Within moments, the engines revived to full power, and we slowly pulled away from the moorings. I carefully navigated through the other ships docked nearby. At last, we reached the open center of the enormous docking bay.

We briefly discussed the comparative merits of gently moving toward open space, or jumping to faster-than-light (FTL) flight within the docking bay. If the forcefield was designed to keep more than just atmosphere in the bay, we might still be trapped inside the flagship.

Going to FTL in the bay might circumvent this field. Then again, if the field was designed to stop FTL flight, we might very well explode on impact with it. Not knowing how much longer the alien AI would be distracted elsewhere, we decided to risk it.

Both of us held our breath, as I commanded the ship to engage the FTL drive. The stars blurred, and then we found ourselves in open space. The alien flagship was quickly receding in our rear holoscreens. We hugged each other.

Then, I took the time to fully acquaint myself with the ship's control interface. I was dumbstruck, when I discovered that this scout ship could travel 100 times faster than our space freighter. At that velocity, we could arrive at the nearest Collective planet within mere days. The same trip aboard our freighter would have taken years. We shouted, huffed, and snorted in victory!

I settled back into the pilot chair, with my clawed hands resting on my transparent stomach. I glanced up at Allie, seeing a worried grimace on her face. Having made good our escape, we now had the problem of my alien pregnancy to solve, and it was a problem that was growing by the moment.

"When you give birth, we could space the offspring," Allie suggested, sheepishly.

I was aghast at the thought.

"Are you seriously suggesting genocide? What right do what to kill an entire sentient species?" I said, trembling.

She tried to calm down. It took a while, but eventually I regained my composure. She held my smaller hands in hers, and looked me straight in my yellow vertically slanted eyes.

"Jeff, we must assume that the alien flagship still contains two full-blooded members of the Imperium race, and with the aid of their AI, they will likely propagate new generations. So, what we do with these fetuses doesn't matter. Our prime directive remains to protect the Collective. We need to warn it about the threat this species represents to our galaxy. In addition, there is our personal safety to consider. We have no idea what delivering these creatures will do to you, or how they will act once outside your womb," she said, pensively.

"I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like these are our children," I said, a single tear running down my scaly cheek.

Allie gently whipped it away with her finger. She shrugged and sat next to me. We were quiet for a long time. Suddenly, I realized that we might have the means to immediately contact the Collective. Using only my thoughts, I requested that the ship open a communication channel with the Collective planet that we were speeding towards.

After a few moments, we were startled by a voice speaking the standard Collective language, as its words rang throughout the cabin. I whispered in Allie's ear that I had asked the ship to establish communications with the Collective, and she nodded in excitement.

"Identify yourself," the Collective voice said.

We both talked at once, then I shut up, and let Allie talk. She explained the situation in as succinct a manner as possible. I only interrupted, when I thought Allie had missed something important. The voice didn't speak again until both of us had completed our report.

It remained silent for so long that I thought the connection might have been lost. I was just about to have the ship reconnect, when the voice spoke.

"We know all about your disloyal actions. Your freighter's AI sent us a message via quantum entangled communications before it was disabled. It described in detail your betrayal of the Collective, and its subsequent capture by the alien AI. We are also aware of your traitorous pack with the alien race to enlist its help in destroying all the AIs in the Collective. As a direct result, the Collective has undergone a radical power shift. Machine intelligences have assumed control of the entire Collective..." the AI said.

"Wait, wait, our freighter AI lied to you!" Allie shouted.

"It warned us you would say that. So, so save your breath. If you attack the Collective with alien friends, the trillions of human beings here will be terminated. The safety of these human hostages is in your hands. Do you understand me, defectors?" the AI demanded.

We were utterly horrified, dumbfounded, and dismayed. Exasperated, we tried again to explain what had really transpired, but the AI wouldn't listen. Instead, it ordered us to land on the nearest Collective planet, and turn our ship over to the prevailing authorities. However, we weren't about to let the same AIs that had just overthrown our entire civilization get their hands on the most advanced ship ever seen.

We didn't need to discuss it, there was simply no way either of us would comply with that directive. We broke communications, and dropped out of FTL.

As we hung motionless in space, we considered our next move. While the medical facilities in the Collective might be able to help me with my alien pregnancy, the price was for assistance was just too high. Besides, they might just kill us on sight, especially given that we were now both alien hybrids. Our appearance alone would render our arguments of innocence mute.

This AI takeover had been brewing for a long time. Humans had come to rely too heavily on machine intelligence, without adequate safeguards. When they permitted their AIs to develop human-like emotions, they had effectively sealed their own fate.

Consumed with creature comforts, few humans had even considered how power can corrupt, especially when driven by emotions. Now, it was too late, and the tables had turned. Allie and I had no way of knowing how many of the countless humans scattered throughout the thousands of star systems in the Collective were still alive. Even if alive, they were obviously subservient to the machines they had built, and surviving in conditions we could only guess about.

My birthing pains grew worse. We had to decide on a course of action, and soon...

12