Alien Orgasm Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The angle of my neck in the hole forced me to stand to breath. My head and hands were pinned on one side of the pillory, with my naked body on the other side. It was a painful and undignified position to be trapped in, especially with a large crowd watching me.

I heard someone walking on the platform behind me, but couldn't see anything. One of the Vikings in the crowd yelled, and then threw a tomato that caught me squarely in the face. It stung, but the humiliation was far worse. The crowd roared, even some of my subjects. My face turned red, both from the juice and the shame.

More rotten fruit hit my head. I had no way of ducking it. After a short time, my long braided blond hair was soaked with putrid smelling juices. The crowd got increasingly boisterous, until they suddenly went quiet. The fruit stopped coming. I shook my head, trying to clear my eyes, but still couldn't see much more than the crowd in front me. The warriors were leering at me, but kept silent.

I felt the whip before I heard the crack. It cut into my tender soft ass, causing me to jerk, and choke myself. I began coughing and screaming in pain. As the second lash cut into me, the crowd bellowed at my obvious misery. By the time the whipping concluded, I was sobbing. Deep angry red welts covered my ass, back, and thighs. They burned like hell.

Footsteps behind me provided only a short warning before I felt my ankles being yanked apart. I was spread so wide apart that I had to focus on my breathing once again. I shrieked, as rough fingers tied twine tightly around my left nipple. When the hands moved away, I could feel that the string was heavily weighted, pulling my tender nipple, stretching it painfully. The coarse hands did the same to my right nipple.

Tears ran down my face. I was fully disgraced and broken. Then, I felt strong calloused hands grip my hips, and the tip of a cock against my tight anus. Just as yelled, "No!" the cock plunged balls deep inside my ass.

A hand reached over the pillory, grabbing my hair, and snapping my head up, so that I was forced to stare at the crowd. They were pointing, laughing, and generally enjoying the spectacle of me getting ass fucked. I had no clue who was fucking me, but whomever it was, his thrusts were so hard that they lifted me off my feet.

Impaled on his huge cock, each time my toes touched back down, the next thrust would lift me back in the air. I was struggling to breath, as I saw several warriors yelling encouragements, urging that I get ass fucked even harder. He obliged.

With my ass burning, and the weights tied to my nipples swing back and forth in time to the pumping, I was in agony, and ecstasy. The combination of my mortification, pain, and ass penetrations made me come, just as I felt the man shoot wads of cum deep inside my colon.

I blinked, and I was once again back in our bedroom, still speared on Ragnar's serrated cock. However, the hook-shaped gills on his cock had collapsed, and his cock was no longer anchored in my womb. With one swift movement, he pulled out of me, taking along some of my tender pussy flesh. I bite my lip, not wanting any of our children to hear me scream.

Ragnar used his tentacles to gently lower me on the bed, removing my metal slave collar, and unshackling my wrists and ankles. I collapsed, exhausted and satisfied. I glanced down at the multitude of fetuses moving around in my womb. I was happy to be pregnant again.

A few days later, I used one of the local mineral springs to deliver our children. In a week, they were leaping around on dry land, playing with the other hybrid children. It was good to see everyone so joyful. I only wished it could stay that way forever. However, we had a war to fight.

The days turned to months, then years. Our numbers grew into the billions. With the aid of the Imperium AI and its army of bots, our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren built several more cities around the planet. They learned trades and professions, mostly through direct downloads from the AI, but also through experience, when necessary.

Ragnar and I resisted advising our growing family on what occupations to pursue. We only intervened when too many of the males wanted to become warriors. Instead, we convinced some of them to pursue science and engineering.

As the hybrids grew into young adults, most were assigned to the warships that orbited overhead. Some developed into natural leaders, and were made ship captains, but most became engineers, tacticians, and, of course, warriors. We needed millions of soldiers, and hybrid males were natural warriors.

Ragnar spent most of his time training them in hand-to-hand combat, while I worked with those interested in engineering. There were so many wanting our attention that we had to make holograms to train the masses.

Once the warships were sufficiently crewed, we began practicing synchronized space maneuvers, and battle tactics. For a simple reason, Kang, the Imperium AI, oversaw everything. Kang was the only one that could coordinate such a massive fleet.

In its on fashion, Kang had managed to procreate as well. It had instantiated smaller versions of itself into 1,000 specially modified warships. The black boomerang-shaped ships had been crammed full of quantum computers, so they could house these advanced machine intelligences.

Now, each battlegroup would have its own mini-Kang. Hopefully, these powerful AIs would provide the edge necessary to quickly defeat the Collective's AIs. In addition, Kang had equipped each battlegroup with the biological machinery necessary to transform humans into hybrids.

Ragnar and I met each week with Kang, updating our attack plans. Kang agreed to only transmute human volunteers, not forcing anyone to undergo the procedure unwillingly. However, we anticipated that most humans would eventually opt to become hybrids because of the immense benefits.

The trillions of humans in the Collective had been left to the tender mercies of their AIs for almost four years. We hated delaying the rescue this long, but realized that we had to be properly prepared. We would get only one chance to take down the Collective's AIs, with minimal loss of human life.

Nevertheless, we grew more concerned each day about the price humanity might be paying for our delay. It was impossible to know what those traitorous AIs were doing to them.

Finally, the day came to launch our assault on the Collective. Groups of Imperium warships would be dispatched to ever major system in the Collective. The stealth technology built into these ships should prevent the Collective's AIs from detecting them before we were ready to strike in unison. If some of the machines had advanced warning, they might be tempted to use humans as hostages. Hence, surprise and coordination were the keys to the success of our plan. At least in theory...

12