Alien Orgasm Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faced with this level of extinction, we had been forced to show ourselves to soon. As anticipated, the humans had recoiled from our monstrous appearance. Neither of us could blame them. We had felt the same way, at first.

We were nearly three meters tall, with lizard like bodies, hammer-shaped heads, vertically-inset yellow eyes, claws, and tails. Scary hideous creatures by any human measure.

Nonetheless, our offer to transform the humans of the Collective into hybrids was their only hope for survival. But no matter how many times we explained the benefits of becoming a hybrid, the battered and shell-shocked humans uniformly rejected the idea. They simply didn't trust us. The thought our claims of instantaneous healing, freedom from disease, enhanced intelligence, and near immortality, were mere ruses to get their cooperation.

We should have expected this reaction, given what their own deceptive AIs had done to them. In the end, the exigencies of the situation outweighed our personal qualms about once again violating their free will. Just as Kang had done to Ragnar and me, we captured and transformed trillions of unwilling humans into hybrids. They fought, they ran, but to no avail.

The same scene was repeated on every major planet of the Collective. I lay awake at night thinking about how we were violating trillions of people. From the nearby conversion center, I could hear their screams, as Kang's biological machines relentlessly plunged slimy tentacles into all their orifices, and infused them with Imperium DNA, forever altering their genetic code. As I knew all too well, hybrid transformation was a highly invasive procedure, to say the least.

I had tried to comfort Ragnar by keeping him focused on saving the survivors, but we both remained deeply troubled by it. There was one bright spot in all this sordid business. The new hybrids, fused with billions of additional human DNA sequences, proved to be as robust we had hoped.

Within weeks, most of humanity had been forcibly changed into hybrids. There was unrest among many, but they soon realized that we hadn't deceived them about the benefits. They came to realize that our actions had averted mass starvation, and with the assistance of these new hybrids, we set to work reconstructing the infrastructure of the cities on every inhabitable planet in the Collective.

Aided by the incredibly smart, but emotionless AIs left us by Kang, we quickly got food production back online. Ragnar and I were amazed at the speed at which our hybrid civilization was taking shape. Innovations in transportation and other services abounded everywhere.

Perhaps most promising, though, was the diversity in mating practices, and the growing equality among sexes. We had theorized (and hoped) that the vast amounts of fresh human DNA, when blended with the limited quantities of Imperium DNA, would completely free the new hybrids from the ancient savage mating rituals of the Imperium race. Our theory turned out to correct.

This generation of hybrids had sex in a wide variety of ways, but always consensual and equal. There was now zero chance of repeating the mistakes of the past, which had let the civilization-ending Imperium civil war between genders.

However, Ragnar and I continued to enjoy the debasement of the original mating ritual, taking my subjugation to ever more brutal extremes. We had stayed on Argo, which remained the capital of the Collective, and built a home in the country. The property had a barn out back, containing thousands of chains and ropes hanging from the rafters. The walls were literally covered with pain inflicting implements.

We spent many hours in that barn, with me helpless and suspended, while Ragnar found novel and exciting ways to mix my agony with ecstasy. I never became pregnant again, however, Ragnar's massive cock sliced me open almost nightly.

As the intensity of our alien orgasms grew, so did our shared fantasy worlds. Despite the endless variations in theme, I was always cast in the part of victim, and Ragnar as my punisher and master. It was a delicious way to spend our alone time together. We were perfectly matched, and quite happy.

When the first generation of new hybrids began producing offspring, the Collective had to vastly expand its borders, given their prestigious rate of reproduction. However, everyone had been made excruciatingly aware of the Imperium's ruthless, relentless conquests. So, we scrupulously avoided conflict. Fortunately, the Milky Way is a big place, and we found plenty of worlds without sentient life that were suitable for settlement.

The decades turned into centuries, and centuries into millennia. Ragnar and I lived long enough to see a better, fairer version of the Imperium emerge. Kang would have been proud of us, if it had been capable of emotions.

12