Alien Porn

Story Info
An alien loves his human brother-sister porn.
2.2k words
3.61
19.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monarch Glow took quick steps in his assigned bedroom on board the spaceship, his military uniform's pocket not containing a souvenir from a dead foe.

If he was fortunate, that would change today.

Either way, the enemy would die sooner or later, today.

The target belonged to an race that made Earth's Hitler seem as nice as Buddha.

The target and his entire race had to be destroyed. They were too evil to live.

"Remember, this one, like thirty-nine others, worked on an school assignment that involved forcing siblings on Earth to have sex with each other. And before that, the assignment was one involving making a human mother have sex with her son. The school assignment involving incest is over. For now. And yet, our target still has his sights on another Earthling brother and sister pair. Today, we end his brutal work and save two innocent siblings." Raden said in the spaceship's auditorium, the dim lights in the room soft against his human skin. He wasn't a human by birth, like Monarch, not an obvious alien. Monarch had the desperate hope he would be as tough as the eight-feet tall, orange Martian seated beside him. "I know some of you haven't killed yet. But as a defender of this vast universe, you would have to spill blood. The Plutonians don't even deserve to have a name that isn't 'monster' or 'savage beast'. They won't hesitate to spill your blood. They won't hesitate to force a son to have sex with his own mother or sister. Regardless of this certain Plutonian we have to kill has children in his dwelling, shoot anything that isn't your fellow soldier. That's all I have to say."

Monarch emitted a slow, deep breath, as worried as the Martian beside him was tough.

"Don't worry. Stay close to me. And remember each thing you learned in training," the Martian said.

Monarch nodded. He trained his eyes on the name tag designed onto the Martian's uniform. He said, "Thanks, Ink. I'm Monarch Glow."

The military group took a smaller spaceship. They rode in it through space, headed for a spherical Plutonian dwelling near Pluto, unleashing laser beams through enemy spaceships along the way.

Inside the target's dwelling in space, Monarch ran beside Ink while unloading his laser pistol on an Plutonian that had purple blood leaking from two slashes in his blue arm.

After his laser beam tore through the alien's forehead, Monarch used his military issue knife to slice off its smallest finger.

His first souvenir.

Dead Plutonians littering the hall, Raden grunted before taking heavy steps to the sole door at the room's end.

He slammed his fist against it.

Ink made a joke about how Plutonians are cold in personality, like the cold Pluto.

Adrenaline boiling within him, Monarch laughed.

Everything had to be alright.

"We killed all your friends. They won't be seeing you graduate college. And even if they lived, they wouldn't, because soon, you will be dead!" Raden said, his short gray hair moving while the muscular man made various gestures. He brandished his laser rifle. "Now, you can let me arrest you, take your execution on my ship like a man, or die because a very angry man decided to torture you to death in your own home. It's your choice, Plutonian!"

No response.

Raden scoffed. He took three steps back, aimed.

Nearby, the other soldiers lurked, wielding laser guns, some wielding wicked smiles as their owners beg for the chance to torture an Plutonian.

"Okay. We'll be torturing then." Raden said before training his eyes on the handle he had his gun trained on.

Monarch rotated the severed Plutonian finger with his own fingers.

He tossed it upwards, tried catching it.

The chopped off body part dropped to the silver floor.

"Dammit," the young twenty-year old said before bending down.

Laser beams assaulted his comrades.

Bending down, Monarch watched as the men he seen in training rooms and dined with dropped.

Ink, the tallest in the room, had his legs burst apart. When his torso dropped bottom-first, a second Plutonian laser barrage took his life.

Monarch trembled, surrounded by dead friends.

He fell onto his butt, moved onto his hands and knees, crawled as a sinister voice said, "Now, I'll return to setting things up."

On Earth, eighteen-year old Trevor Well stood outside in his home's backyard. As the yard remained enclosed by a tall fence, giving the teenager much needed privacy, Trevor turned his head to a random point in the air, as if there was something there he could not see.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

If there was something there he could not see, it wasn't like his parents were vacation-free and able to help.

Despite being short, Trevor had a huge cock. But it's no like a huge cock could fight off burglars, homeless stalkers, aliens.

No.

A huge cock's most important use was sex.

Sex Trevor never got.

Ever.

"God, if you're real, let a alien work his magic and get me laid." Trevor said, speaking into the air, speaking to no one if it was true God never existed. He shrugged. "Amen."

Without speaking, Trevor kicked a group composed of grass blades, unaware an alien with dead men in his home was going to answer his prayer.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Trevor said.

His body continued flooding with deep arousal, drowning in lust. It forced itself into his cock, making it grow in his clothes, becoming more powerful as his lust became more powerful.

"Fuck!" Trevor said, his body heading closer to the grass, his knees striking green grass blades, smashing them like Trevor had the intense urge to smash a random girl's virginity.

"I need to take a freezing cold shower right now!" Trevor said before writhing on the grass, squirming.

Each girl he seen in the past week slipped into his mind-that brown-haired girl with the nice ass in his chemistry class, the girl in his physical education class, who had a fire tattoo on the back of her hand, his eighteen-year old, twin sister-Wendy, who was wearing a beautiful dress inside the house.

Trevor shook his head with as much fury as a kid who lost his wallet at an music festival. He said, "No. I'm going to take a really cold shower, then go to sleep. I'm not going to bang my own sister."

But he continued squirming against the grass, messing his clothes, as if convulsing maggots invaded his intestines.

"Help me!" Trevor said, which was a phrase that tended to leave his mouth a lot.

He stopped writhing, brought his hands against the grass, humped the grass, as if it was a girl willing to take any cock from behind.

That is what the sweltering lust did to the poor boy.

He needed pussy.

"Trevor!" said a familiar voice, yelling with fury, as if she was a girl who never found satisfaction.

Trevor stopped thrusting against grass, the boy drowning in too much lust to experience shame.

"Go away, Wendy!" he said, not intending on grabbing his sister and forcing her to have sex with him. It was as if he was a rapist who only had control over his urges by one percent. "Go back inside! Don't come close!"

Lust smothered his voice.

Wendy came close, refusing to obey her suffering brother's request.

Wearing that beautiful dress, the long-haired, redhead Wendy forced Trevor to stand. Her pupils dilated, she stared into her brother's eyes with a certain madness.

It was obvious she was afflicted with the same lust her short sibling had.

Trevor had the deep longing to be an ocean apart from the girl in front of him. She was his sister. Not a non-related girl meant for reproducing with. Evolution did not intend for incest to happen.

It was wrong.

Bad news.

And yet, Trevor's body burned with lust that made him long to scream in stabbing agony.

Gripping Trevor's shoulders, Wendy said, "What are you doing?"

Through the deep lust, Trevor furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" he said, confused.

Wendy grabbed the back of Trevor's head, thrust it against her cleavage. She humped Trevor's stomach, like a stray dog in heat. She said, "I need you more than anything. I'm so horny, baby brother."

Trevor listened as Wendy sobbed, listened as she humped his stomach, her arousal-induced wetness shrouding her panties, dress, Trevor's shirt.

Wendy continued pounding her clothed pussy against Trevor's stomach.

He patted her back with a virgin's awkwardness, which wasn't far from the truth.

His face against his sister's tit cleavage, Trevor patted her back with lust belonging to a policeman assigned to stop rampaging nude women.

Trevor switched from patting his sister's back to roaming his hand along that smooth, feminine back that belonged to someone who had a pussy able to satisfy his lust's deep hunger.

The question was who was horny enough to initiate the fuck?

Behind a computer monitor, Pack Pegasus chewed blue candy, one hand against the huge cock attached to him.

Dead bodies in his home, he continued looking at the invisible drone looking at the two siblings in the backyard. He said, "Perfect. I don't even have to waste time with the X-ray feature. Come on, you two. Put your penis into your sister's very wet vagina. Do it. No one saying incest is wrong made that become an objective truth. Become animals right now. Now!"

Wendy's cleavage left Trevor.

He turned his head to a random spot in the air.

"What's going on?" he said.

"Who cares? Look at me!" Wendy said, her insane lust making her more aggressive.

She was bent over, her hands on the grass as she let her ass remain high in the air.

She looked at her brother.

The sight made Trevor not hesitate to grab his belt's buckle.

He stopped.

"No. I... I..." he started saying.

Wendy growled, like a beast before turning her head forward and growling again. She bent her knees, straightened them again, bent them, straightened them. She yelled, "FUCK ME!"

"You want me to fuck my sister?!" Trevor said to his sister and to someone he wasn't sure was real but maybe watching.

"YES!" Wendy yelled, sounding less human. "Fuck your sister! Fuck her like a BEAST!"

Trevor ripped his shirt off, took off the rest of his clothes.

Boiling with lust mixed with an starving animal's rage, Trevor gripped his sister's hips, humped away at clothed pussy, so insane with lust he considered the fact it might be possible for Wendy's clothes to vanish while he humped her.

"Someone else take your clothes off! I'm too horny to do anything else that isn't FUCKING!" he said before growling out words he couldn't comprehend.

"RIP MY CLOTHES OFF AND FUCK ME!" Wendy yelled, not caring who heard.

She craved her brother's huge cock. She needed that boy that had stood beside her in family photographs to plunge his cock into her pussy's wet depths.

Trevor tore off Wendy's dress. Ripped apart her panties.

He almost didn't comprehend their very existence before he grabbed and his sister's hips and tugged her back, tugged her against his powerful, pussy-seeking cock.

"BABY BROTHER!" Wendy yelled.

"SISTER!" Trevor shouted, his sister's pussy gripping him as his virginity was as gone as his morals.

He hissed while twerking his hips back and forth, like a reptilian overlord. His reptilian brain refused to acknowledge he was a brother with a cock in his sister's pussy.

The sole thing that mattered was shooting his thick, heated sperm into his sister, who he loved.

He sobbed.

Wendy sobbed.

Hands against soft skin, Trevor said, "Your pussy is so fucking good!"

"I know. I KNOW." Wendy said, the lust devouring her more than Trevor's lust devoured him. "KEEP FUCKING YOUR SIS FROM BEHIND! TAKE ME! TAKE ME! AND I LOVE YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU."

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Trevor said, fucking his sister while saying I love you, as if this was Thanksgiving.

Warm tears descended Trevor's face.

An ant crawled against the top of his feet.

Trevor growled.

"You want your brother to shoot his cum inside your PUSSY?!" Trevor said, no longer a sweet human. "SAY IT, BITCH! YOU FILTHY, CUM-WANTING ANIMAL WHORE!"

Between sobs, Wendy said, "DO IT! SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM INSIDE YOUR FILTHY ANIMAL SISTER!"

Trevor roared.

Heated sperm shot out his cock in thick jets, splashing against his sister's wet depths.

Girl juice from a filthy girl who fucked her brother sprayed out her pussy.

After screaming loud enough to hurt Trevor's ears, Wendy collapsed on the grass, unconscious.

Trevor panted.

He filled his mind with the fact he somehow doggystyle-fucked his sister, who was supposed to be six inches taller than him, without a foot stool or anything.

He lied beside her, took note of the fact he grew to be her height, maybe seconds before he first humped her.

He took note of the other fact-he fucked his beautiful sister with a deep, unstoppable fury.

He trained his eyes on his sister-fucker hands.

Behind a computer, Pack Pegasus smiled.

"Good boy. And your sister is a good girl," he said, his own hot cum against his blue hand.