Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Predalien hissed and Alicia froze up when she felt a hard, knobby object poking between her buttocks. He shifted his legs and Alicia looked down with wicked fascination as a very large cock - the object poking her - appeared from between her spread thighs. She took a moment to examine this monstrosity. Like the other xenomorph males, his cock was of a dark black color, but unlike the smoothness of their members, this penis was ridged across its length. It was even slightly larger than the Praetorian's cock and a bit thicker as well. It was the largest male member, human or alien, that she'd ever seen, and the thing scared her and enticed her equally.

From the thick head of his ridged cock, a steady flow of precum was dribbling out and onto the ground beneath them. The next step of the Predalien's plan to get this delectable female aroused and ready to receive him inside of her was for him to give her a taste. He reached down and squeezed a thick dollop of precum right from the end of his pulsing cock and collected it on his finger. And, before she could protest, he shoved the finger into her mouth as he'd done before, feeding her a sampling of his preseed.

She gave a muffled protest but she sucked the precum off of his finger in the process. She had no desire to taste the essence that he'd forcefed her, but she did so regardless, finding for the first time since she'd been made to perform oral on the other xenomorphs, that his taste was pleasing to her tastebuds, perhaps even more so. She realized with shame and guilt, that her tongue had sucked his finger clean of the essence of its own accord. Wait, when had she done that?! Since when did she have a desire to devour xenomorph cum like it was candy?!

The Predalien hissed and chortled, and Alicia realized angrily that he was almost giggling at her. "Fuck you, you ugly bastard," she snorted. "I don't want any of this; you are forcing this on me."

He didn't respond to her. He simply took her hand in his and brought it down to his cock, jutting up obscenely from between her thighs with her body pressed against him. Making her curl her fingers into a fist, the Predalien, along with Alicia's hand, began to stroke along his ridged cock, a pleasured rumble coming from his throat as they worked together to stroke him off.

Meanwhile, the xenomorph took the human's other hand in his and brought it to the mushroom head of his cock again and this time collected a frothy dollop of precum on her fingers, bringing them up to her lips thereafter. This time, he didn't need to force the slick fluid into her mouth; when he brought her fingers to her lips, her tongue snaked out and licked her own fingers clean, lapping them up.

Alicia's tastebuds were assailed by more of that pleasant taste, and she realized that her mind was becoming cloudy and foggy. She'd experienced this bizarre euphoria before, when she'd been "assaulted" by the Praetorian and his buddies, but this somehow felt more...potent. Aside from the physical pleasure, she knew that her mind would be broken down in other ways from being sexually exposed to these xenomorphs. Their thick, potent pheromones were already going to work on her mind, making her legs quiver, her pussy to moisten, her mind to become foggy, and her skin to feel warm. And on top of that, she wanted, no, needed to taste more of his rich essence.

The human marine chewed her lip and her hand pumped the xenomorph alpha male's shaft. She did not even realize that the Predalien had long since extracted his own hand from hers, and she was stroking and caressing his thick cock of her own accord now. In fact both his hands were now caressing her body while her hands caressed him; he stroked a hand lazily across her taut belly while his other hand was idly squeezing her nipples again. It was in that moment that a crushingly shameful realization overcame her: this was not rape, it was seduction, pure and simple.

The rational part of Alicia's mind realized that, there she was, giving a xenomorph a handjob while she collected precum from the tip of his cock, sucking it off her fingers, before going back for more. That part of her mind was still ashamed of herself, both because she was a proud soldier, and only hours ago had been killing these terrifying creatures left and right. What had she become that she was now sucking them off and fucking them to sate her pleasures?

And Taylor...Alicia didn't even want to think of Taylor in that moment. He would probably hate the whore that she'd become. He was probably somewhere in this hive, alone, terrified, about to be killed or impregnated by a Facehugger, while she was sating her own growing desires with this...creature. A part of her realized that she loved Taylor - she had since the first day that the big dope had stood guard outside the shower room at the barracks to stop other soldiers from trying to rape her. Hell, he'd sacrificed himself to get her out of this mess, and this is how she repaid him?

But another part of her mind realized that what she was doing now was just another part of plan toward rescuing Taylor. These creatures were perpetually horny, and they would take what they wanted from her, or kill her. This was about survival; if she couldn't keep herself alive, she couldn't save Taylor either. Her one and only chance, given the cards that she was dealt, was to stay the course, and give this creature everything and anything it wanted. She had to bide her time, and if that meant succumbing to her own pleasures in the process, then so be it.

The Predalien knew that this human's barriers were crumbling, thanks in large part to the aphrodisiac effects of consuming his potent, mind-numbing essence. She'd been slurping down his precum for the past few minutes, and he decided that if she relished his taste, she could collect right from the source.

Alicia yelped as the Predalien took her by the shoulders and spun her around to face him. She was then gently yet forcefully pushed to her knees. She looked up and found herself face to face with this monolith of a cock. It pulsed in front of her face and drooled precum before her. Biting her lip, she took a hold of the immense length and stroked it again, feeling each of those ridges evenly spaced across the length of the male member, wondering how those would feel inside of her.

She looked up at the Predalien's eerie domed head while clasping his cock. He grinned fiendishly down at her and pushed his cock closer to her face, making it very clear to her that he wanted something. Alicia looked at the cock one last time and said something under her breath.

"Stay the course."

With that, she took a hold of the cock at its base, opened her mouth as wide as she could as sucked the head and another inch or so of the xenomorph cock into her mouth. With her inhibitions gone and her goals of survival clear, Alicia began to bob her head up and down, noisily slurping and sucking on the ridged, thick length of the alien cock with gusto. Her tongue lashed out at the underside of his cock, curled around the thick capped head, and caressed each inch as she took it deeper into her mouth and it tapped the back of her throat.

The Predalien hissed in pleasure and gently began to work his hips in time with her movements, enjoying the pleasure of the human female's sucking mouth immensely. He reached down and stroked through her hair as she sucked him off, bobbing her head slickly up and down his length and lubricated him.

Bursts of precum shot from the tip of his thick cock and flowed down her throat, into her stomach. She drank every squirt down as she sucked away, eager for more. Meanwhile, her aching pussy was desperate for relief, and so she reached two fingers down and began to stroke her pussy and her clit, feeling how soaking wet she'd become while sucking and blowing this creature.

In the middle of this tryst, two drones, both females, were scurrying down the adjacent corridor, carrying the naked form of another human between the two of them. The Predalien looked up at the two and hissed and sudden displeasure even despite Alicia's wonderfully skilled mouth going to work on him.

Alicia turned her gaze toward the side tunnel and her eyes widened. There, an unconscious male human appeared to be sleeping blissfully while two drones carried him off down a passageway. It was Taylor. He looked very much alive, though he was as naked as she was and looked to be in exhausted, even debilitated shape. With a sigh of relief, Alicia saw no sign of serious damage or a burst-open chest cavity. Yes, he was alive, for sure.

She gulped, and turned her gaze back to the Predalien, who seemed to be gauging her reaction. She reasoned that she could not act surprised or show and feeling of attachment to this other human. She had to keep attending to this creature's needs, but she was satisfied that she at least had a direction in mind for where the two drones had carried Taylor off to.

As the two drones disappeared from sight with their human cargo, Alicia continued to suck off the Predalien, closing her eyes and bobbing her head while humming serenely. He hissed in pleasure and saw with glee that the human female was simultaneously thrusting two fingers in and out of her sodden pussy. A glazy trickle of pussy juices were flowing from her pink slit, soaking the ground beneath her as she sucked him.

The Predalien could not stand the sight of this unique female creature anymore. He needed to have her, properly.

He took his cock and popped it from her mouth with a wet slurp, allowing Alicia to take in some much-needed breaths of air. But the xenomorph male could wait no longer. He took her by the armpits and brought her to her feet again, making Alicia aware of how much larger he was then her as she looked up at him, being dwarfed by his immense form.

The Predalien took her by the arm and he sat down, settling himself back down into the makeshift prison that the drones had prepared for Alicia. Sitting down into this alcove of the wall, his cock was throbbing in full hardness and erection and standing upright. Hissing, the dreadlocked alien hybrid pulled the human female to him and sat her atop him so that his large cock was sandwiched between her thighs and rubbing against the juicy cleft of her pink pussy.

By now, Alicia had become so affected by the xenomorph male's strong pheromones that her pussy was saturated with juices and her loins were burning, aching for relief. Even after having accepted the Praetorian's rather large length inside of her hours before, the thought of taking this alien cock inside of her pussy was daunting. But ultimately that fear was a passing trifle compared to her immediate, instinctual need to quench her burning lusts right then and there.

Almost as if reading her mind, the Predalien had begun to gently thrust his long hips, causing his lubricated shaft to slide up and down her aroused pussy lips. She moaned and gripped the resin-covered walls on either side of her as she felt the sensation of her sensitive pussy drooling honeyed glaze onto the alien male's thick cock each time he rubbed its length along her labia and the entrance to her tight pussy. The thick capped head of his cock rubbed her clit as it poked out from its hood, causing a shudder of exquisite pleasure to run through her body each time contact was made.

The xenomorph seemed content to sit there and grind their sex organs together like that for as long as it pleased him, hissing and letting out soft pleasured grunts as he did so. Alicia, on the other hand, was growing frustrated as the growing ache in her loins grew stronger as her boiling lust, brought on by exposure to this potent and powerful male creature, took control of her. Her pussy became so slick and wet and, combined with the flow of precum seeping from the slit of his member, the thick head of his cock caught itself at the entrance to her pussy on one of her frenzied grinds against his body. She froze up and bit her lip as her soaking pussylips spread themselves around the black head of his alien cock, kissing his member and taking it slowly into her depths almost of their own accord.

Alicia did not move, but her alien lover made the next move himself. The moist petals of her labia spread out and began to engulf the head of his immense shaft, trickling more of her juices down the length of his cock. With how wet she was, it was easy for him to gently take hold of her thighs and tug her slightly down toward him, causing her pussy to take in his head and a few more inches of his cock in one light thrust.

The Predalien hissed and bared his mandibles in pleasure as the human female took in several inches of his shaft. The human felt very pleasant on the inside, her tight walls continuously pulsing and squeezing around his cock in a pleasurable way. Meanwhile, for Alicia, the feeling of this alien's hard mass sliding into her, soothing her aroused walls with each of his ridges as he probed deeper and deeper into her was heavenly.

"Mmm...yes!" Alicia moaned amid her ragged breathing and the alien male's guttural grunting and hissing. She looked over her shoulder at him with a red face and smirked coyly. "Let's see how much of this bad boy we can fit in here," she said with a glazy-eyed expression.

The xenomorph hissed and complied, taking a hold of Alicia, spreading her legs apart and bending her knees upward slightly, giving her an ideal angle for deep penetration as she was suspended above his cock. The control was out of her hands again, but she preferred that, in a way; it made her feel less guilty about what she was doing for the sake of survival. He pulled her down toward him and she groaned as more than half of his thick shaft slide inside her tight tunnel with a wet squelch, getting soaked in her burning juices.

He sat there for a few moments, as she tried to relieve the tension in her loins and the feeling of being stretched again. Slowly he let inch after inch of the remainder of his cock be engulfed by her pussy, all the while he reached his fingers down and plucked at her clit with surprising delicacy, causing her to moan. Alicia wanted to hate these creatures; they'd killed many human colonists, they'd killed many of her comrades, had taken Taylor from her, and had used her like a sex toy to sate their pleasures for than once. But she found as the ridges of his cock brushed over every sensitive nerve within her vagina while he gently, almost lovingly, stroked her clit and palmed her breasts and nipples, it was becoming harder and harder to hate what was being done to her.

When she overcame her euphoria and regained her reasoning, she would be Corporal Alicia Jackson of the Colonial Marine Corps once again. And when she found Taylor and freed him from this hellhole, she intended to fuck his brains out and make up for a great deal of lost time. But for now, and only now, she was a woman who simply needed to be fucked.

A few inches of his ridged length remained outside her pussy as the head of his cock brushed her cervix. The Predalien bared his mandibles and hissed, awfully tempted to tug her down at full force and attempt to breach her womb, fitting his entire length inside of her. But he did not wish to needlessly damage this relatively fragile female, and he enjoyed it when she shuddered in pleasure from his delicate manipulations of her body, clenching and squeezing around his penis with her velvety walls.

Taking a relaxed hold of her thighs, he began to raise her up, sliding her up the length of his cock and leaving a slimy coating of her juices coating his cock. She felt empty, like something was missing, when all of his cock except for the head retreated from her needy loins. But she didn't have to wait long, as the Predalien pulled her back down by her thighs, the entrance to her tight pussy snapping shut behind the thick precum glazed head of his cock, before nearly the entire length of his cock was slickly forced into her with a wet pop.

The Predalien's cock tapped her cervix again, causing Alicia to yelp in slight discomfort, until she found that the feeling was dwarfed by the pleasure of her pussy being filled by his hard alien rod. With that, the xenomorph hissed and began to pump the athletic human's tight pink pussy up and down his cock, using her like a masturbation toy of sorts. His precum filling her channel and her abundant pussy juices allowed him to slide in and out with smooth, measured thrusts and little resistance, despite his size and her natural tightness.

He gave her back a semblance of control, and Alicia began to bounce up and down on his throbbing alien rod, aided by him lifting her up and down and thrusting up into her. They continued like that for some time, with Alicia moaning uncontrollably while sliding his cock in and out of her juicy pussy in reverse cowgirl position as he hissed, tweaking her ultra sensitive nipples while slipping ridge after ridge, inch after inch of his mammoth length in and out of her hot and wet sheath.

The Predalien suddenly stood up, carrying Alicia with him and setting her on her feet. Alicia groaned with frustration as her alien male partner withdrew his cock from her tight cunt with a slurp and a pop, releasing a trickle of liquidy precum and pussy juice from her swollen pink slit as he did so. He took her hands and had her brace up against the wall in front of her, spreading her legs apart and positioned her bent over with her toned ass raised up and her pussy spread and ready to receive him again.

His bony hands trailed up the female marine's legs before two of his fingers unceremoniously dove into her saturated pussy. His other hand reached down and stroked his cock until a thick, gleaming blob of precum crowned his cock. He hissed gleefully, wrapped his tail around her legs and position his weight partially over her bent form as he prepared to mount her like a proper female xenomorph.

With him bent over her in a xenomorph equivalent of doggystyle position, Alicia felt wisps of hot air being blown on the back of her head by the horny Predalien, and once again feeling the rumbling of his deep breathing from being pressed close to him intimately, though she couldn't see him behind her. Being forced not to look directly at him put a slight ebb of fear and uncertainty into her, as it had since he'd first started mating her, but it was also arousing in a way as well.

Alicia's fingers dug into the wall in front of her and she braced herself as she felt the thick alien cock pressed against her seething pussylips again. The Predalien let out a guttural trill and she felt every inch of his cock slide back inside her from behind. Her silky walls rhythmically squeezed and caressed his shift, and his thick ridges in turn soothed the craving and aches deep inside her as he began to pummel away into her. Soon, her moans echoed throughout the cavern in tandem to the guttural, animalistic noises that he made.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taylor didn't know why these aliens had decided to deprive him of his much-needed rest by pulling him out of his restraints and whisking him away into another room, but he was immediately concerned that they had. He was restrained yet again, and he could hear the Queen again mating with one of her males, but the sounds were much louder and clearer this time, indicating that they had moved him to a chamber much closer to the Queen's chamber for some purpose. Purpose the Queen wanted to listen or watch when he was finally killed, or perhaps the xenomorphs' goal was to simply confuse him by changing his captivity from room to room in order to confuse him and make it harder for him to find an escape route in the unlikely event that he managed to free himself from bondage.

The two drones who'd taken him away and restrained him in this new, unfamiliar chamber had disappeared into the Queen's chamber some time ago. But, two other warriors who had stood guard like loyal sentries now seemed to be taking interest in him for some reason. These two, also females, seemed to have little else to do, since there did not appear to be any immediate threat to the hive. They approached him from the left and right, hissing and cocking their heads at him in curiosity while they examined his body.