Alien Vampire Sperm Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet just lay there as Lickee slowly stopped his administrations to her lust filled body and her mind was floating euphorically toward contentment. She felt utterly content and fulfilled, but strangely she still wanted more.

The alien vampire sperm slut commander marched on to another part of the gym in the hope she might observe further interactions between her alien male sex slaves and local female human subjects. Janet's response had been excellent, and she hoped the other female humans would be just as receptive to the treatment they were receiving.

This was only the start of what they needed to do to win this battle. Dianedom was delighted with the results so far. The quest for domination had just begun and the female humans seemed so receptive to the administration of the male sex slaves' tongues. It all looked so promising.

And you, can you hear that knocking? That's your door isn't it? Are they here for you, and is your pussy ready now to receive the treatment that no human male is willing to gift to your pussy?

Are you the next lucky woman to be pleasured as they march across the planet, using your uncontrollable sexual desires to dominate our species? What do they want anyway?

Look inside yourself and tell me, because you already know that holding back on your desires leaves you vulnerable to sexual manipulation.

[Certified as accurate by Supreme Commander Triameter. Classified - Background historical record

The reports being received by the leaders were very disturbing. The alien vampire sperm slut storm troopers seemed to have developed completely unexpected behaviours as a result of the sperm they were consuming. A more balanced strategy was required to take control the human species.

Military behavioural analysts called in to assist rectify the problems were in agreement that alien male sex slut slaves would need to be allocated to alien vampire sperm sluts. It was agreed that these male sex slaves would require special long thin silky soft tongues and a penis that could maintain an erection for a long period of time.

This military strategy would allow the alien invasions to shift its focus to sexually dominating both male and female humans, as well as forcing the alien vampire sperm sluts into roles that involved less risky behaviours for them; that were likely to prevent the addictive behaviour of sperm consumption from becoming widespread.

Keeping control of male sex slaves with their massively long tantalising tongue and rock hard penis, and who had been trained for anal penetration of female human might be difficult. Some reports suggested that they might become uncontrollable and lust driven after consuming pussy juice.

It was expected that controlling them would be the task of an alien vampire sperm slut; it should keep them very occupied. Judgement on addiction levels remains inconclusive. More analysis is required and it is recommended that further local invasions be mounted to assess the likely success of a full planetary invasion.]

12