Aliens!

Story Info
Fun times in the space corps.
1.3k words
4.11
17.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers

This is my first shot at science fiction so please, if you are critical of this work, give me a reason and I'll try to improve later models. Comments like "You suck" with no reason why will be deleted. "You suck," with a list of reasons will be retained for future reference. I hope you like it.

Aliens!

Just outside the atmosphere, space started to shimmer. It became almost opaque and suddenly popped open like a tulip. A small saucer shaped craft was ejected from it. Then it shimmered again and was gone.

Earl and Carol sat in the guide seats and started the little craft on a downward plunge through the atmosphere. They checked the displays for gravitics, the fusion reactor, the invisibility generator and the weapons systems. The small ship couldn't be seen and it couldn't be detected on radar. It was entirely controlled by brain waves. It was slow, capable of only a little over forty thousand miles per hour, but it was fast enough for this planet. Earl made a mental note to apply for something a little faster when they got home.

The trip across the galaxy from home had taken six days. Six whole days shot! Earl wished that the company would buy one of the new instant-jump space folders.

"Well, here we are," remarked Carol. She was a little cranky and Earl knew that she was fed up with being in space too.

"Yeah and two weeks until the mother ship returns," pouted Earl.

"Well, we better get to work if we're ever gonna get off this miserable little rock," whined Carol.

They slipped into the atmosphere and started to scout for some likely looking natives for their experiments. They were moving at a little under nine hundred miles an hour.

"Turn on the detector and we'll see if there is anything worth looking at," said Earl.

Carol thought of the correct number code for the detector and it popped into view. "Nothing so far," she remarked.

"Hey, there's something," Earl observed.

"Yeah, let's go have a look."

Instantly the saucer turned toward the blip. They slowed to less than a hundred mph.

"There it is!" cried Carol.

What luck! They had been on this planet less than fifteen minutes and they already had a potential target. They knew they didn't want to be selective. They just wanted to find a suitable subject and go home. They stayed half a mile behind the target and crept along with it. Earl thought the viewer into magnify mode. The figure they were tracking came into full view on the screen. He turned on the analyzer and found she was in good physical condition.

"The guide book was right. They look almost like us," Earl exclaimed.

"That's a pleasant change," said Carol. "I am tired of dealing with hairy, big, ugly things and short, smelly, slimy things."

The creature they were tracking was riding some kind of two wheeled conveyance. Through the sonar pickups they could hear the loud noises produced by the machine. I rolled down the dirt road and came to rest by what must have been a farm house. The creature dismounted and went inside.

"There is no one else inside," Carol announced.

"Good," said Earl, "Let's start a pickup move."

Carol was more cautious. "We should wait for night. There will be much less chance of detection," she stated.

"OK, you're probably right. Night would be better," agreed Earl. "Let's go raise a little hell!"

"Great," Carol agreed.

The saucer noted the return coordinates and Earl wheeled the ship up into the stratosphere. They moved toward a military base a hundred miles or so away.

"Oh look, little military airplanes!" Carol laughed. "Let's see what they're up to."

They brought the saucer down low, about thirty thousand feet and right behind the military jets. The jets were only moving at five hundred mph. "Careful, we don't want to run over them," Carol yelled.

Earl brought the saucer around ahead of the formation of jets. "Turn off the cloak," Earl ordered.

Carol turned off the cloak and the ship suddenly appeared to the jet pilots. They could see it on radar too. Earl and Carol laughed heartily as the jets started a frantic communication with their ground base. They started to accelerate. The saucer accelerated with them. The jets started firing missiles at them. Earl accelerated the saucer to thirty thousand miles an hour while Carol flipped on the cloak. They vanished from the pilots' view. He flipped the saucer over and watched the jets milling around. They laughed.

"Let's go to the ocean," Carol suggested.

They shot across the sky at mach 30 and were soon over the ocean.

"Oh look, a submarine," Carol said.

Sure enough, a nuclear powered sub was right below them. It was a thousand feet deep and plugging along at thirty knots. Earl crashed the saucer into the sea and shot ahead of the sub at seven hundred mph. Once again there was a frantic burst of communication between the sub and its base. Laughing, Earl pointed the saucer skyward and soon was cruising at eighty thousand feet and ten thousand mph.

"It's fun playing with those impotent, ancient toys," Carol laughed.

"Yeah, well back to business. We've got an experiment to run," replied Earl.

He engaged the return navigator and the saucer raced back to the farm house. Night was falling as they made preparations to capture the farmer. A quick scan revealed that she was alone.

The ship rose to the level of the second floor window. Earl turned off the cloak and the weapons shields. Then he turned on the neuralizer, gravity ramp and molecular aligner. When the neuralizer came on a bright, white light flooded the farm house.

"All set. Let's make it quick and get the hell out of here," Carol said.

"Right you are," replied Earl.

They walked out of the ship on the gravity ramp and straight through the walls of the house thanks to the aligner. They looked back on the ship. It was bright and shiny, chrome colored. Beautiful. They levitated the woman and walked her outside and into the ship.

Earl turned off the neuralizer, aligner and ramp. Then he raised the shields and activated the cloak. The ship shot 200,000 feet straight up and hovered.

"Let's get to it," grumped Carol.

The woman was in the lab. They both walked into the lab and saw that the woman was awake but immobile.

"Get her clothes off and part her legs," Earl ordered.

Carol stripped the now terrified woman and put the expansion brace between her ankles and pressed them apart.

Earl said, "Knock her out."

Carol complied using a large needle in her arm. The serum would anesthetize her and suppress her short term memory.

"Don't leave any marks," Earl commented.

"This ain't my first rodeo," Carol answered.

Earl inserted a probe through her vagina, cervix and into her womb. He picked up a vial full of semen and shot it into her. Then he withdrew the probe.

"Whew! I'm glad that's over," he observed. "Let's get her back in bed. Insert the tracker and put the helmet on her. We can't have her remembering anything."

Carol put the mind reader on the woman and saw that the memory drug had worked. She ran some tests and found that the tracker was working perfectly. She then performed the rest of the chores while Earl went back to the control room. The saucer shot down 200,000 feet and came to rest just outside the second floor window. The pair once again performed the maneuvers necessary to get the woman back in bed. They left the little farm house, climbed back in their saucer and made the brief 2,500 mile trip to the submerged ocean base. They dove 3,000 feet straight down. Once safely inside the base they parked the saucer, got out, went inside and filed their report.

"I hoped we don't have to retrieve the fetus," Carol complained.

Earl said, "I don't think we will. We have to wait for the mother ship. Some other chump can do it. We'll be back home on Cyrus 7 by the time she's due. That's life in the good old space corps."

bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers