Aliens Abduct College Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the other girls were amazed. Sam felt a little sorry for Dani at the time because she was about to lose her virginity to one of the biggest synthetic cock she would ever come across. All the girls were thinking how it was going to fit and how many eggs they could all fit until they broke.

"The vibrating apparatus we placed on you. Did you feel something move around inside of you?" The alien woman asked as she placed a hand on Sam's stomach.

"Yes."

"It had a special serum which was released inside of you that would allow you to stretch your woman hood and your stomach to incredible sizes to fit the synthetic appendage and all of its eggs inside." The alien woman explained.

"Do not worry; when you are full, there will be no discomfort. You'll actually enjoy the feeling and then you'll give birth with will feel equally as enjoyable. Afterwards; when the serum wears off, your body will go back to normal. You may actually be even tighter than before this encounter." The alien woman said. That was reassuring. So there would be no tearing flesh and it wouldn't hurt like the insides of the body were being poked and churned by the great cock. It would be good alien sex from a large tentacle-cock.

With that; the jelly seat morphed and changed the position of all the girls in the room. Now their legs were in the air and spread giving the tentacles complete access to their bodies.

"Why are there so many tentacles?" Sam asked.

"The largest is for you womanhood as the second largest is to stimulate your anus; but the smaller appendages are to caress and pleasure your bodies arousal zones." The alien woman said; gesturing to the specific tentacles one each at a time.

"Oh my god, this is so gonna be good." Sam said as the tentacles made their way to her.

First; the largest tentacle rubbed its top onto Sam's pussy and quickly guided itself inside of her slowly. Sam was so sensitive that she felt that she could orgasm at any moment from simply the tentacles first penetration. The tentacle went four inches in and slowly went back and forth to warm her up for more of itself that would soon fill her. A moment later; Sam had ten inches of the tentacle deep inside of her and then another moment later, she had a record twenty inches inside of her. Sam could feel it going passed her cervix and up into her womb. She could even see the tentacle inside of her make a lump in her stomach as it went back and forth with the movements of it fucking her.

Sam moaned loudly as she started to like the invading synthetic cock fucking her pussy. The smaller tentacles then made themselves useful as they started to crawl / slither around her arms and legs to touch her all over and especially stimulate her arousal zones. On Sam's legs, her arousal zones were her ass cheeks and inner thighs and those tentacles were hitting all the right places. On the upper of Sam's body; her known arousal zones were her back, neck and lips. But what Sam didn't know was that her tits and especially her nipples were a very sensitive arousal zone and the smaller tentacles made good of themselves as they started to please her tits. The tentacles went all along her body; caressing, massaging and pushing all the right buttons to Sam's body to please her sexually. Sam was in a the cloud as she felt the slimy tentacles all over her body, it was like they could read her mind and do as she wanted, touching all the places that she wanted to be touched. Sadly her boyfriend couldn't do this all the same time as he fucked her. She thought of trading up her boyfriend with these tentacles since they were doing such a good job.

A moment later; after the tentacles had given Sam some time to adjust to the tentacles fucking and caressing her, they started to go faster and even a little harder but not too hard.

As this was being done; Sam glanced around the room to see Lana in her jelly seat being fucked by her thick tentacle and she had loved it so much that she was fucking it back with vigorous passion.

Sarah was somehow still asleep, Sam was sure that the vibrating device would have woken her up with how good it felt. Sam then saw the alien by Sarah's side which was still confused by Sarah's coma like state. But; the only thing that came out of Sarah's mouth was the sounds of moans and groans which were pleasure induced and that reassured the alien beside her that she may still wake up soon.

Rose fucked the tentacle like she had not had sex in years and wanted or needed to have an orgasm badly. From the look of her; it was almost aggressive fucking or hate fucking from the look of an aggressive smile on her face, almost like an athlete enjoying a challenge. The tentacles caressing her body also looked to be actively pleasuring her harder and more actively due to her fucking so aggressively.

For Dani; Sam saw her wriggles and squirms as the tentacle begun to make its way inside of her. Poor girl; she was losing her V-plates to the likes of a huge synthetic alien shlong. Not a moment passed and the tentacle made its way inside and at first; it was the look of pain on her face which meant that her hymen had most likely broken but then the look of pleasure took over her features as it got easier.

Sam fucked the tentacle back as she was fighting to have an orgasm she knew would cloud over all that she had ever had and would have after this night. It hadn't taken Sam long to find the perfect rhythm with fucking the tentacle in her pussy; every time it pulled back from her pussy, she brought her hips back but as the tentacle thrust into her pussy, she sent her hips forwards to match it. Again and again the tentacle thrust in and out of her with no stop and no change in speed. It was at a perfect speed and thrust where it didn't hurt her and it was pleasing her perfectly. The alien woman was right, it didn't hurt, it felt amazing.

After a few moments of being fucked by the large alien tentacle cocks, Sam was getting closer and closer to having her first orgasm. Just a moment before hand thought; Sam heard Lana orgasm first so she looked over and saw that it looked so good to orgasm at the hand of an alien tentacle. Other than that; Sam saw that it was Lana's orgasm that activated the implantation function of the tentacle fucking her. As she came, it came with her. The eggs were being pumped into her one by one in fast pumps. About five eggs a second were being pumped into her pussy and about an equal amount up her ass as well.

That's when Sam felt the one at her ass poke at her rose bud as if it was asking for entrance. It wasn't asking though because a second later it gently slid itself inside and started thrusting in and out. It felt so good that it doubled the pleasure in her and she was then going to have her orgasm even sooner. This was the first time that Sam had ever had any anal play and she was instantly a lover of it since it felt so good. Hopefully her later experiences with her boyfriend would be similar.

To Sam's right; Sarah who was still sleeping came and so did her tentacle. Sam was amazed as she saw her friend still sleeping as she was having an orgasm and being impregnated by two large alien cocks. It filled her up so fast that Sam couldn't wait to feel her tentacle fill her up. Sam saw the eggs gather up in her friends belly and quickly make a bump that grew and grew to the size of a pregnant woman's stomach. Then her belly continued to grow and grow until the sack and tentacles were empty of all their eggs. Then; the last of the eggs were sent into her through her ass and she then relaxed as the tentacles left her pussy and ass. Her belly was so big that it looked like it was about to burst. Sam could almost count how many eggs were inside of her since she could see them pushing against her belly skin. Luckily the aliens had stomach and pussy stretching serums or she would have blown up after the first few dozen eggs.

Sam didn't want to wait any longer; she wanted those eggs in her now so she fucked the tentacles faster and harder so that she could reach her orgasm quicker. The smaller tentacles on her tits were also doing a nice job with pleasuring her arousal zones. She let out little whimpers of overwhelming pleasure as they sucked and flicked her nipples around a little.

To Sam's left; Rose came as she fucked the tentacle and the eggs flooded her pussy and ass. Sam could actually see the lips of Rose's pussy being stretched with each group of eggs that werebeing implanted inside of her body. Rose came so hard that the look on her face was one of pure bliss as she looked like every egg gave her an orgasm. Her entire body was shivering with orgasm from beginning to end.

Then Dani came and she screamed with laughter and lust as the eggs filled her up. It was so cute to see her orgasm and squirt all over the tentacle as it filled her womb with almost a thousand eggs. Who would have known that Dani was a squirter? She never told any of us but seeing her gush all over the alien cock just made Sam closer to her orgasm.

And Sam didn't have to wait any longer now as she felt that familiar feeling of climax building up inside as the tentacle thrust in and out of her. But that wasn't what pushed her over the edge, it was one little tentacle that did that. When Sam was getting closer; one smaller tentacle came around, slithering up her leg before it found her clit and started to furiously rub it. It's sudden pleasing assault on Sam's clit was too much so she let out a squeal of pleasure.

"I'm... I'm... gonna..." Sam said as she could no longer handle the otherworldly sensations this synthetic alien cocks and smaller tentacles were giving her.

"That's right, climax for us and be a mother to the next generation." The alien sitting beside her said, still her hand was on her inner thigh, lightly caressing her along with the other smaller tentacles.

"AHHHHH..." Sam moaned out loudly as she came with such power that she felt as if she had left her body and was floating in another world of bliss. Sam came for what seemed like forever and loved every second of it, especially since she could now feel eggs rushing into her pussy, many of them going across her G-spot. The tentacle in her ass was also very pleasing as every egg going inside tickled the hole of her ass as it passed.

Sam went cross eyed with her tongue hanging out then and wished that this experience would never end. Sam thanked god that these alien's found her and her friends in the cornfield. Maybe the aliens would even ask them to stay with them for a while and have them do this on a daily basis. But; after what seemed lick almost an hour of an unbelievable orgasm, the pleasure started to sub-side as the tentacles inside her pussy and ass exited with wet pops.

Sam looked up then and saw her stomach which was massive in size; she could see the eggs pressing against her skin from the inside and loved every single one of them. In a way; they were her children and she was now a mother.

"Wow, it feels amazing, they feel amazing." Sam said, still in shock that she and the other girls could hold so many alien eggs inside of them. It didn't hurt either. Sam expected to feel heavy, but is seemed that she wasn't. Maybe there was something in the alien ship that helped their bellies not collapse on them when they were completely filled with eggs.

"Look. You can now see the eggs gathering up some of your genetic information. Soon they will be ready to be given birth to; and that is even far more pleasing than the conception from what we have seen." The alien woman said as she placed a caring hand on Sam's egg filled stomach.

"How long will it take?" Sam said, quivering a little as she was still calming down from her recent orgasm.

"Well. It looks like your friend here is about to give birth right now." The alien woman said as she gestured her hand towards Lana.

Sam looked over to Lana who was in what seemed like a state of overwhelming pleasure as it looked as if the eggs inside of her were vibrating and making their way to her pussy. A moment later; dozens of eggs exited Lana's pussy and ass all at once and she came for the second time, this time from the eggs coming out of her. Lana's face was bunched up as she continued to unload her stomach of the eggs and it almost looked like too much pleasure for a woman to hold. Sam was a little worried if they would be the same mentally after this experience. Would this experience change them? Would their future sexual partners not match up and be ruined because of how good these synthetic tentacles were?

After the last eggs left Lana's throbbing pussy and ass, she collapsed back into her seat and she looked completely normal again. Her stomach was back to being it's perfectly trimmed self, and her ass and pussy looked tight and tiny again and not as big that they could pass water-melons through.

Around the room; all the girls then started to give birth to their alien children.

Sarah writhed in her chair as her belly was vibrating and the eggs made their way to her pussy and ass. And after trying to hold them in as long as she could, she came and the eggs came out like a never ending flood instead of a few dozen at a time. It was almost like watching a cartoon the way that Sarah's over filled stomach begun to shrink back down to normal size. The sounds of her orgasm dimming as her stomach shrunk. And strangely enough, even after the vibrating pad device, the two alien cocks giving her an orgasm and giving birth to alien eggs giving her an orgasm, she was still asleep. W.FT; she was missing out on a once in a life-time experience here. The alien woman next to her almost seemed a little bored now since she didn't get to talk but she was happy all the same with the result of seeing the eggs born.

Rose seemed overwhelmed by the birthing process as she was just about to give birth. She continued to moan through the process as her stomach vibrated and she writhed around a lot as her pussy and ass hole got ready as the eggs made their way down. A second later; Rose came and eggs came rushing out of her and onto the floor of the alien room to gather with the others that were going into a dip in the floor.

Then Sam looked over to Dani who was waiting for her birthing and that's when it started, the vibrating and her moaning. Dani looked as if she was completely in love with the feeling, and who wouldn't if they got to see just how pleasing it was. Sam thought that if she and her friend were offered to do this again than they would. Dani's eyes rolled back and her face went all gooey then as she didn't just orgasm, she squirted her eggs into the air and had them rushing out of her and land in the gathered pile below. Sam couldn't believe that Dani could give a second round of squirting for these alien's. After Dani was done; her stomach was small again and her very small pussy and ass looked very fuckable or able to be tongued in her case.

Sam then felt her stomach begin to shiver and then vibrate as the eggs were ready to come out. The feeling was over-powering as her entire body seemed like it was melting into a gooeyness of bliss that was too good. She thought that maybe when they went back home that the alien's would have ruined sex for them with future partners. They were never going to find anything better than this on Earth. After a short moment; Sam gripped the silvery chair again and held on as she was forced by the eggs inside of her to orgasm a second time. This time though, it was even more pleasing as the alien woman had said. When her eggs were going in, it was an amazing feeling, but then when they were coming out, it was even better. The orgasm was mind shatteringly amazing, so good that Sam would sign up to become a breeding host for the alien civilisation if she could.

A moment after; Sam could see her stomach shrinking and feel the last few eggs leaving her body and she enjoyed every second of it. Sam was panting as the last egg left her over-worked pussy with a wet pop. "Oh... wow..." Sam said as she collapsed back into her chair.

After a short moment of the alien women examining Sam and her friends around the room; the eggs were taken away and Sam smiled at them, knowing that in a way, they were her children and she was a mother. It seemed that all the girls felt a little like mothers in that moment.

The alien women then cleaned up the girls with damp towels all over their bodies and gave them comforting advice as to what was going to happen next. "Thank you for your contribution to saving a near extinct alien race, you and your friends are saviours of a people and mothers, you should be very happy. And do not worry; the effects of the serum and aphrodisiac are not permanent and should dissipate within a few hours. But for now, just sleep, you'll be home when you awake." The alien woman said as she gave Sam's brow a caring caress and before Sam closed her eyes and drifted off into the most relaxing sleep she would ever have.

A few hours later; Sam awoke and the first thing she saw was the morning sky filled with light greys and blues and some stars were still able to be seen. Sam then quickly rose and saw that she was now wearing clothes again instead of naked. Around the campfire; all her friends were around her and also wearing clothes which made Sam a little disappointed.

"Was that a dream?" Sam asked herself as she felt her body for any differences. Sam touched her body all over, boobs, ass and even her pussy and they all felt normal. Was it a dream?

"Guy's wake up." Sam said as she gently rocked her friends awake.

One by one they woke up and looked around, confused and a little giddy.

"What happened last night?" Sam asked.

"We were eating marshmallows and swapping hot stories." Sarah said. But she wasn't going to be useful at this moment since she slept through the experience.

"Lana?" Sam asked.

"Did we get abducted last night?" Lana asked; she must have been thinking the same as Sam and thought that it was a dream.

"Oh my god, it was real." Sam said as she looked around to see the other girls.

"That was awesome." Rose said while she was holding her boobs and thinking about the experience in hear head and how good it felt.

"I had sex, I lost my virginity." Dani said as she too had a smile on her face along with a little tear going down her cheek, clearly happy that she lost her virginity last night.

"Wait, what?" Sarah said, clearly confused what we were all talking about.

"Last night we were abducted and used as breeding partners to an alien race that was nearing extinction." Sam explained; but Sarah wasn't believing a single word that Sam was saying.

After hours of the girls trying to convince Sarah that last night's events happened, they packed up and left to go back to college. Sarah would never remember but for the other girls; they would never forget that night and all of them took something back from that night. For Lana; what she took away from the experience was the feeling of being a mum, how good it felt to hold children inside of her and then see them born. It was strange but Sam and the others could understand.

For Rose; she took away the intimate feeling she felt with one person, even though that person had two cocks to fuck and a bunch of tentacles to play with. She stopped bouncing from guy to guy after that night and had a go at a normal relationship with one guy instead of many. But apparently this guy was very good with multi-tasking unlike other men.

For Dani; after she lost her virginity that night, she started having a lot of sex with her boyfriend and squirting all over him. It was a little awkward when he asked who took her virginity and instead of telling him a lie, she told the truth and that made him never ask again.

And for Sam; she found the spice that she could add to her relationship that she was looking for because of that night. Of those kinks there was: anal play; sexual teasing, boob and nipple play, bondage and even role playing. Sam especially loved playing the role of a woman that is approached by an alien man from another world that is looking to use her to repopulate his people. Sam's boyfriend never asked about it, he was just happy that they now had some spice in the bedroom.