Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDD!! I .. I .. GOING TO .. AGAIN!!"

Suddenly Mary felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt in her life. An exquisite pressure built rapidly within her cervix. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy. John was ejaculating deep inside of her convulsing passage.

"OHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESSUSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDD!!"

Mary's mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Again her legs shot out into a wide 'V' and kicked desperately in the air as her vagina exploded with her third orgasm.

John's jerking and throbbing erection began to jettison heaving torrents of his ejaculant, and she could feel the delicious liquid shooting into her like a fire hose, ricocheting around inside her dilated cervix and womb. The spasming pores of her vagina clasped around it, erupting in answer and again spilling her own liquid orgasm into the already drowning sheath.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She was going insane with the feel of it!

She never wanted it to end, never, never!

Mary abandoned all body control. She reached frantically under her squirming buttocks with both hands and began massaging her John's huge churning balls. New torrents of thick semen gushed into convulsing vagina. Her cycling legs froze in mid air with her toes tightly curled.

White flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Her wide open eyes saw nothing but orgasmic explosions, her drooling mouth opened but no sound was heard.

Suddenly, the silence was broken and a shrill wail was heard around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....."

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for a few minutes. Her body continued to orgasm as John flexed his erection as it continued to gush and spurt its essence.

John leaned over Mary and waited for her to regain consciousness. She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt his huge member still flexing within her. She wrapped her arms around him and she aggressively kissed him as her body spasmed and convulsed. She moaned into his mouth with sexual fulfillment and satisfaction.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

John hunched up his hips and slowly his hard member slipped out of her reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. Torrents vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

John bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples and his warm hand formed onto her swollen, slick labia. She groaned and pushed excitedly against them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddd!! Johnnnnnnnnnn!!

The wall returned to its mirrored surface. The six members were were flushed and panting with their arousal. All wanted to reach out with their hands and bring needed relief to themselves but couldn't. Only the young Jaime had experienced a 'hands free' ejaculation and his glistening erection stood tall and hard between his spread thighs.

Again John and Mary felt the invisible forces moving them into a sitting. Their legs were bent at the knees and spread apart. They watched themselves in the mirror as they were moved back to their positions in semi-circle.

Once again, the tubes with 'ends' like a removable shower heads rose up from the floor. John and Mary moaned as the warm, soft flow of water bathed their still excited genitals.

[04I] PAIRINGS, SARA, SUSAN, FOREPLAY, MIRROR:

The Aliens had selected Sara and Susan for reason. Sara is a Lesbian and Susan, a heterosexual, is a supporter of Gay and Lesbian rights. They wanted to find out if a heterosexual female would accept the sexual advances of another female.

Sara and Susan saw a portion of mirrored wall began to show a graphic video. Again, the other's only saw the mirror and their reflective images.

Susan saw Sara draw her body in close to her and then saw Sara kiss her passionately. She saw herself wrap her arms around Sara and return the kiss. They lay on the bed and she saw herself grasp Sara's head as Sara began sucking on her clitoris and plundering her open vagina with her fingers. The Aliens watched intently as Sara's breath quickened and Susan tried to blank out the images by closing her eyes. Despite her efforts, she kept peaking at the images and soon she was looking at the video with a flushed, nervous stare.

When the Aliens felt Susan was ready, they were moved Sara in front of Susan and put her into a standing position. Susan remained in a spread sitting position.

The blush deepened on Susan's face when she saw Sara's curvaceous body standing in front of her.

In a trembling whisper, Susan said,

"Please don't do this. I support your life style but that doesn't make me a Lesbian."

Sara reached out to Susan's sitting body and lifted her firm breasts with both hands. Slowly the fingers slipped onto Susan's nipples with a delicious twirling motion.

A dazed Susan closed her eyes and whimpered,

"Ohhh!! Noooooo!! Stop ... Stop it!"

Sara felt Susan's nipples stiffen under her swirling fingers and knew Susan was closer to being a bisexual than she would admit.

Susan was confused, part of her liked what she Sara was doing, the other part of her was saying,

"Oh!! God! I'm not a Lesbian ... This can't be happening!"

Sara smiled and whispered back,

"Susan honey, you have a very beautiful body, like a Goddess. I will show you that only a woman knows how to love another woman."

Sara's head leaned inward and began suckling on Susan's erect right nipple. At the same time her hand slipped downward between her spread thighs and palmed her wet, swollen labia.

A stunned Susan opened her eyes and gasped at the new and wonderful sensations.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Susan's submission was complete.

Sara withdrew and stood up. She looked at Susan and saw her aroused and confused look.

Sara smiled and whispered,

"Susan honey, letting a woman make love to you, doesn't make you a Lesbian. Its just a different set of feelings and sensations than those of a man. You can have both. Will you let me show you?"

A dazed Susan just nodded her head.

Sara smiled and leaned inward between Susan's wide spread thighs and began planting light suckling kisses on Susan's neck and shoulders.

Susan closed her eyes, her mind was reeling with conflict.

Sara's hands reached out and gently lifted both of Susan's breasts. while the suckling kisses continued, Sara's hands began to deliciously massage and knead Susan's firms breasts. Susan's breath quickened and a long sigh was escaped her lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Sara's exploring and kneading fingers crept up onto Susan's nipples and her fingers began to caress and manipulate the stiffening buds. The excited nipples were soon erect and tingling.

Sara whispered softly,

"Susan, your breasts are wonderfully firm and I love your perky erect nipples."

Susan moaned and couldn't understand why she was pushing her breasts into Sara's kneading hands.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara lifted her suckling mouth from Susan's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek downward toward Susan's right breast. Susan knew where it was headed and held her breath in anticipation. The massaging and kneading continued as the suckling mouth neared its target. Susan felt the moist lips inch their way upward over her breast and then she felt the moist breath bathe her nipple. Sara's mouth descended onto the engorged bud with a delicious sucking and suckling action, her warm slippery tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip.

Susan gasped at the ecstatic contact and her chest heaved outward pushing her breast and excited nipple into Sara's devouring mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's mouth suckled its way over to the left breast. The caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. Sara found the nipple was already hard as a bullet and she lowered her lips and mouth on to it.

Susan gasped louder and her hands gently held Sara's head as the mouth teased and fondled the tingling nipple.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Sara now divided her attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Susan moaning and thrusting both breasts into Sara's devouring mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Sara lifted her head and smiled down at Susan. Through dazed eyes, Susan smiled back at her. Her engorged and excited nipples stood out like bullets in from her firm mounds.

Sara's massaging hands flowed downward over Susan's abdomen. Susan knew where they were headed and she closed her eyes and waited breathlessly. She felt two soft hands form around her swelling labia. The warm flush soared into a wave of arousal and her hips jerked outward.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's hands began to massage and manipulate the soft flared folds and Susan's hips ground excitedly back and forth.

Sara's suckling mouth began a delicious downward trek to join her massaging hands. Susan's sitting body was lifted upward and soon Sara head and mouth were aligned with Susan's swollen sex.

Sara moved her sucking lips back on to Sara's lower abdomen and resumed its delicious downward trek.

Susan's breath was coming in deep pants of anticipation.

As the suckling mouth neared its target, Sara slipped her fingers between Susan's moist folds and began an ecstatic exploration up and down the warm, pink furrow.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sara's suckling mouth was now just above Susan's enhanced, rigid clitoris. The hard, mini erection-like organ was straining in the air, begging for attention. One of Sara's slick fingers began to slowly and deliciously, trace the oozing entrance to Susan's womanhood.

Susan gasped loudly and her vagina rippled ecstatically.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ..."

Suddenly, the loud moan was stopped and Susan's eyes and mouth opened wide. Sara's warm, wet tongue and mouth had slipped onto Susan's rigid pink clitoris and her lips and tongue began to ecstatically suck and suckle the engorged organ of joy as if it were an erection.

Susan's threw head back and wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal opening and clitoris exploded in unison.

"UHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSS!! SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Susan's gushing vaginal juices splattered onto collection tiles below below her body.

While Sara's mouth, lips and tongue devoured Susan's organ of joy, she nudged three fingers into Susan's eager and welcoming vagina. They twisted and turned ecstatically and Susan's hips began grinding her sex in wild circles.

Sara's twisting fingers were joined by a forth and Sara began thrusting and lunging them into Susan's clenching vagina. Susan's head thrashed back and forth as jolts of ecstasy shot throughout her body.

"OH GOD! SARA!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YES! DEEPER! FASTER!"

Sara's suckling mouth and lunging fingers intensified. Susan's body thrashed and bucked as Sara pushed her body into a sexual frenzy. Her thick vaginal juices flowed freely past the plunging fingers and her jerking organ of joy felt as though it was going to explode.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Suddenly Sara stopped and stood up.

Susan screeched with orgasmic denial.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Susan's enflamed clitoris, labia and vagina begged to be touched. Her hips jerked with desperation into the air.

Sara smiled at Susan's orgasmic torment and extended her right hand and palmed Susan's wet, swollen folds.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

[04J] PAIRINGS, SARA, SUSAN, FISTING, MIRROR:

Sara smiled at Susan's aroused flushed face and said,

"How am I doing so far?"

Susan gasped and panted,

"I never dreamed it would feel like that!"

Sara whispered,

"Now your ready Susan."

With highly aroused eyes, Susan looked down between her bent and spread thighs and saw Sara pouring a liberal amount of lubricant onto her fingers, then onto her wrist and finally her lower forearm.

Sara grouped her fingers together and held her hand upward so Susan could see it. Susan saw the oil slick hand with its fingers grouped together.

Her mind said 'NO NO NO'

but her tormented body said 'YES YES YES'.

Her vagina began spasming and clenching with expectation.

Sara's slick fingers reconnected with Susan's labia and clitoris. Susan's hips jumped as the ecstatic sensations once again exploded across her loins.

"OHHHH!! GOD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

She looked down and saw the glistening hand poised at her open thighs and flared folds. Sara's grouped fingers pushed between the swollen lips as they edged their way toward the drooling entrance of Susan's womanhood.

Susan felt her slick inner lips kiss and caress the finger tips as they welcomed back the exploring fingers.

"SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Susan felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and Susan gasped at the delicious fullness.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Slowly Sara's hand slipped further inward and Susan gurgled as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within her enflamed vagina.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy racked her sex. She thrust outward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto Sara's lower forearm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Susan's spasming passage causing Susan to lift her head and wail in ecstasy.

"OH! GOD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Susan's vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Sara's hand, wrist and forearm. Sara waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Susan had never experienced such intense joy. Sara now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Susan's stretching vaginal muscles were ecstatically clenching and spasming. Bolts of pure joy shot directly to her dazed mind. Her breathing came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist. Her head thrashed back and forth as waves of joy cascaded across her body.

Susan screamed and wailed in ecstasy.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Susan's hips thrust wildly into the air. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release.

"OH!! GOD!! YES!! YES!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Sara thrust forward burying her wiggling fingers, hand and wrist deeply into Susan's vagina. The entire length of her vagina ecstatically stretched and widened to accommodate the magnificent penetrator. Susan was close to fainting from the fantastic sensations that the tantalizing fingers of pure joy were giving her.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! YESSSSSSSSS ... GODDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Susan gurgled, purred, moaned, gasped and panted. Her body was flooded with continuous bolts of ecstasy as the fingers of joy explored her hot, wet vaginal sheath. Sara moved her head inward to Susan's extended organ of joy and slipped her hot, wet mouth over the throbbing gland. Susan's thrashing body and wails were merging into each other.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara started her final series of masterful strokes and Susan quickly fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. Her breasts and nipples swelled to the bursting pointed.

Her vaginal fluids gushed out past her swollen lips and pooled onto the feasting collection tile below.

"AHH!! AHH! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! ....."

Susan gasped and panted. His whole sexual universe was centered on her spasming vagina and throbbing clitoris. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog. Her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as Sara lunged her lower arm relentlessly into the depths of her vagina.

"OH GOD ... SOMETHING IS ... YES!! YES!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Sara's thrusts became faster and deeper. Susan couldn't keep up with them. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. Her body became detached from her surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with pure sexual ecstasy.

Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her orgasmic trip point ... and it came. Susan felt her vaginal muscles clench tightly around Sara's twisting hand and wrist. An orgasmic cloud flooded her head and flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes.

"OHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!! I'M GOING ... TO ... JESUSSSSSSSSS!!"

Susan was now in a semi coherent state. She gurgled, moaned and drooled. Susan was gasping for air as her body arched outward, once again impaling her entire, seething vaginal sheath, onto Sara's hand, wrist and lower forearm.

OHHH!! GODD!! ITS HAPPENING!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Susan's body was so saturated with orgasmic ecstasy that it was unable to absorb any more orgasmic sensations. She lost consciousness and slumped back onto her invisible restraints.

Susan soon recovered gasping as ecstatic aftershocks racked her body. Sara withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and Susan moaned as the exquisite and wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Susan sat there panting and gasping in her post orgasmic daze. She was vaguely aware of the warm, flowing waters that were washing the remnants of her orgasm from her labia and thighs.

She looked at Sara and smiled.

Sara smiled back and said,

"Was I right or not? Only a woman knows how to make love to another woman."

A flushed and slightly embarrassed Susan smiled and nodded her head.

"It was incredible, but it doesn't make me a Lesbian."

Sara leaned in close to Susan,

"Let's find out."

The Alien's put Susan into a standing position. A smiling Sara led a confused Susan to the bed.

[04K] PAIRINGS, SUSAN, SARA, OIL MASSAGE, BED:

When they reached the bed, they embraced and kissed passionately. Their bodies pressed closely into each other.

Sara broke the kiss and before Susan could react, sat down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it.

Susan looked at Sara's enticing position and knelt down on the floor in front of Sara's bent and closed legs.

After a few moments of decision making, Susan reached out and began rubbing her hands warmly along Sara's inner thighs. She heard Sara sigh and saw her thighs slowly spread apart. As her thighs parted, so did the soft folds of her labia. Susan smiled as Sara's treasures opened up to her adoring eyes.

She thought to herself,

'Yes, I am a Lesbian.'

Susan stood up and leaned over Sara's body and they smiled at each other. Susan's soft hands began massaging Sara's face, neck and shoulders. The hands slowly worked their way down to Sara's breasts and gently lifted them, her fingers slipped up to Sara's nipples and tantalizingly played with the stiffening rubber tips.

'Oh God .. Sara's breasts feel so firm and the nipples hard and rubbery. I love them.'

Susan continued planting soft butterfly like kisses along Sara's shoulders and neck. Her fingers slipped deliciously around the nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading of the firm mounds. Soon Susan felt Sara's erect nipples began to twitch excitedly into her caressing fingers.