Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara closed her eyes and eyes and moaned as waves of arousal rippled across her chest.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Sara moaned as the relentless hands and lips continued.

"OHHHH!! SUSAN! THAT FEELS SOOOO ... GOOD!"

Both of Susan's hands started a massaging action down Sara's body toward the apex of her thighs. Sara knew where they were headed and she panted with anticipation.

"UHH! UHH!! UHH!!"

Susan stopped her hands at but not touching Sara's labia. Her wrists grazed Sara's swelling labia. She then started back up toward Sara's breasts. She found the eager nipples were now fully erect and once again she started to massage and knead them.

Sara's mini penis-like organ throbbed in the air begghing for attention. Her swollen labia oozed with her vaginal wetness, making the folds glisten in the light. Her body moved where ever Susan's hands moved and she moaned with heightened arousal.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH!! SUSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Susan repeated the massaging process over and over again. Each time her hands came closer and closer to touching Sara's swollen labia. Her kisses flowed from neck to both shoulders as her fingers slipped and tantalized the engorged nipples. Susan felt Sara's breathing become rapid and she smiled as Sara's head thrashed back and forth as waves of arousal flowed across her body. Sara began pushing her breasts into Susan's suckling mouth and kneading hands.

"UHH!! OHH!! OHH!! AHHHHH!! SUSAN, SUSAN ... PLEASE ... "

The scent of Sara's aroused sex filled the air.

Susan hands and mouth left Sara's withering body. Sara's hips circled franticly over the edge of bed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SUSANNNNNNNNNNNNN!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

A bottle of massaging oil materialized on the bed and Susan picked it up.

"Sara, Honey, you are going to really love this."

With that, she poured the contents all over Sara's body. She started at Sara's left breast, over to her right breast, down to her abdomen and right thigh, then back up to her abdomen and down to her left thigh. She finished it off with a liberal portion to the apex of Sara's labia and thighs.

Sara gasped as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with her body.

Susan started spreading the oil all around Sara's breasts and nipples. Sara moaned in joy as Susan's slippery hands massaged and kneaded her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. Susan lowered her head and sucked the engorged nipple of Sara's right breast.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's body rippled with ecstasy. Her erect clitoris, swollen labia and clenching vagina were sending spasms of joy cascading throughout body.

Susan started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Sara's lower chest and abdomen. She worked both hands on either side of Sara's body. Her hands finally met at Sara's swollen labia and her slippery hands kneaded the enflamed lips and her thumbs slipped and pressed against the engorged organ of joy.

Sara screamed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!! SUSANNNNNNNNN!!"

As Sara thrust her hips up, Susan slipped her thumbs down the open crease and played deliciously with the oozing opening to Sara's womanhood.

Sara wailed again and her hips squirmed as her vaginal opening was caressed and teased.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sara was riding high on her orgasmic wave. Her whole body was screaming for release. She felt as though her enflamed sex was about to explode.

Susan now saw Sara's clitoris up close.

Her breath quickened,

'Should I? ... Oh God I want to!'

Susan leaned forward and sucked Sara's engorged organ of joy into mouth. She sucked on it as though it was an erection. Sara gasped and arched her hips upward. Susan slipped three fingers into Sara's eager vaginal opening with an ecstatic twisting and turning action.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's hips ground her enflamed sex against Susan's sucking mouth and probing fingers. Susan's searching fingers sought out and found Sara's illusive 'G' spot and Sara screeched ecstatically as the ultra-sensitive tissues exploded with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SUSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Susan slowly and teasingly, withdrew her twisting fingers.

Sara wailed as her body was pulled back from the its orgasmic edge.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SUSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

[04L] PAIRINGS, SUSAN, SARA, FISTING, BED:

Susan leaned up over Sara's withering and tormented body. She lowered her head and kissed Sara on the forehead and smiled.

"Now its my turn to give you the incredible orgasmic release that you gave me in a few minutes ago."

It took a few seconds for it to register within Sara's dazed mind.

Her eyes flew wide open, her face beamed brightly and her thighs began opening and closing. Her breathing started to come in gasps and pants.

"OH YESSS!! SUSAN!! YES!! YESSSSSS!!"

Susan returned to a kneeling position between Sara's spread thighs.

Susan's open mouth come nearer and nearer to her enflamed sex and Sara felt the warm, moist breath bathe her swollen folds. Susan closed her mouth over both folds and her tongue dipped into the wet crease and traced around the excited opening to Sara's vaginal opening.

'Jesus ... I love the swollen soft lips ... and Sara's nectar ...'

Sara screeched at the ecstatic contact.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Susan's mouth again targeted Sara's extended, rigid clitoris. As the engorged organ slipped into the warm confines of the suckling mouth, Susan a deep suctioning of the engorged organ of joy.

Sara's hips jerked ecstatically and loud gurgling sounds were heard from her drooling mouth. Sara's hands gripped Susan's head as her clitoris exploded. Loud moans and gurgles of joy echoed around the room.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Susan thrust three fingers into Sara's more than ready vaginal entrance. Her fingers twisted and turned as they pushed deeply into Sara's hot clenching sheath. The exploring fingers quickly found the illusive 'G' spot and Sara screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with pure joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDD!! SUSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Susan again withdrew her fingers and opened the bottle of lubricant. Sara gasped and panted as she watched Susan pour a liberal amount of the slick lubricant onto her right hand and lower wrist. Susan held up her slick hand so Sara could see it.

Sara's entire body was screaming,

'YES, YES, YES, NOWWWWWWWWWWW.'

Thick gushes of vaginal juices began spewing from her seething vagina.

Susan looked over Sara's body and smiled at her as she slowly slipped the tips of her grouped fingers between the swollen folds and pressed them against the eager opening. Susan then nudged them inward twisting and turning.

Sara felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and Sara gasped at the delicious fullness.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Slowly Susan's hand slipped further inward and Sara gurgled as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within her enflamed vaginal sheath.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy raced throughout her sex. She thrust upward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto Susan's lower forearm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Susan's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Sara's spasming cavern, causing Sara to lift her head and wail in ecstasy.

"OH! GOD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Susan's hand, wrist and forearm. Susan waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and then squirmed it back inward.

Susan now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Sara's stretching vaginal muscles were ecstatically clenching and spasming. Bolts of pure joy shot directly to her ecstatic mind. Her breath came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist. Her head thrashed back and forth as waves of joy cascaded across her body.

Sara screamed and wailed in ecstasy.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Sara' hips and chest thrust wildly into the air. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release.

"OH!! GOD!! YES!! YES!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Susan thrust forward burying her wiggling fingers, hand and wrist deeply into Sara's vagina. The entire length of Sara's vagina ecstatically stretched and widened to accommodate the magnificent impaler. Sara was close to fainting from the fantastic sensations that the tantalizing fingers of pure joy were giving her.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! YESSSSSSSSSS ... GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sara gurgled, purred, moaned, gasped and panted. Her body was flooded with continuous jolts of ecstasy as the fingers of joy explored her hot, wet vaginal sheath. Susan's mouth craved for the feel of Sara's rigid clitoris and she leaned her head inward and sucked Sara's erect organ into her mouth. Her lips and tongue began to ecstatically caress and suckle Sara's hyper-excited organ.

Sara's body bucked upward and jerked wildly as all the ecstatic sensations merged into each other.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Susan started her final series of masterful strokes. Sara's mind could no longer control her bodies actions. She lay their and let the orgasmic pressure cooker build to the exploding point. Susan's thrusts and lunges began to vary, all the way in, all the way out, part way in, part way out, fast and slow. Sara felt her breasts and nipples swelled to the bursting pointed.

Her vaginal fluids gushed out past her swollen lips and flowed down her thighs, drenching the edge of the bed and the floor.

"AHH!! AHH! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! ...."

Sara gasped and panted. Her whole universe was centered on her clenching and spasming vagina. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog. Her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as Susan lunged relentlessly into the depths of her vagina.

"OH GOD ... YESSSSSSSSSS!! .. I .. I ..."

Susan's thrust became faster and deeper. Sara couldn't keep up with it. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. Her body became detached from her surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy.

Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her orgasmic trip point ... and it came. Susan felt Sara's vaginal muscles clench tightly around her hand and wrist. An orgasmic cloud flooded Sara's head and flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!! I'M GOING ... TO .... JESUSSSSSSS!!"

Sara was now in a semi coherent state. She gurgled, moaned and drooled. Sara was gasping for air and her body arched upward, once again impaling her entire, seething vaginal sheath, onto Susan's long, thick, hand, wrist and lower forearm.

"OHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sara's body was so saturated with orgasmic ecstasy that it was unable absorb any more orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness.

Sara slumped down onto the bed. Her body continued buck and jerk as her internal orgasms continued. Slowly, the contortions of her body ebbed and she regained consciousness.

She moaned as the aftershocks rippled across her body.

She felt the wonderful fullness still imbedded deep within her vagina.

Susan smiled at Sara's satisfied and fulfilled face. She slowly withdrew her hand, wrist and lower forearm from Sara's vagina, it was accompanied by a loud slurping sound.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SUSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Torrents of vaginal fluids gushed out past the gaping entrance as it slowly returned to normal.

Sara moaned as the warm, soothing waters bathed and cleansed her labia, clitoris and thighs.

The ceiling vapors returned. Both were returned to a sitting position and moved back into their positions beside the others.

[04M] PAIRINGS, LISA AND JAMIE:

Both Lisa and Jamie were raised by Victorian like parents who went out of their way to insure that neither would engage in any sexual activity until they were married.

Lisa used the internet for her sexual education and her promiscuous nature was coming to the surface. Jamie is a shy late bloomer and has not masturbated and his interests in girls hasn't reached the 'petting' stage yet.

Both had watched the sexual encounters of the 'group' and their bodies were in a highly aroused state. Lisa knew something special was going to happen and a confused Jamie was trying to cope with feelings that he had never felt before.

Lisa felt herself being moved toward Jamie and soon she was standing before his sitting position. She looked into his face and for the first time, something in her mind told her that this was the one. She looked down and saw his straining 6.50" x 2.00" erection standing tall between his spread thighs. A warm feeling washed across her body and her nipples and clitoris began to tingle.

[04N] PAIRINGS, LISA, JAMIE, DEEPTHROAT:

She smiled at Jamie and rested her hands on his inner thighs. Jamie gasped at the wonderful touches and his hardness twitched in the air. With soft massages, she ran her hands toward his swaying testicles.

"Ohh!! Ohh!! Ohh!!"

She had to find out what a hard penis felt like and ran the tips of fingers up the sensitive underside of Jamie's erection. It felt incredibly hard and it jerked against her fingers.

Jamie gasped at the ecstatic contact.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNN!!"

She saw a clearness oozing from its tip and pressed a finger into the warm liquid and brought it to month.

She loved the taste and wanted more of it.

Lisa smiled at Jamie and whispered,

"Jamie, honey, Let me take care of that wonderful thing between your thighs. I want taste the delicious nectar that spurts out of it."

Jamie's breath came in quick pants. He wasn't exactly sure what Lisa meant but a deep need filled his straining erection. She saw his heavy, heavy balls swaying between his spread thighs and she shuffled inward between them. Her abdomen made contact with his hard member and she wiggled deliciously against it.

Jamie gasped and moaned loudly,

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Lisa lowered her head and kissed him passionately.

She smiled when she felt his warm, oozing precum spread onto her abdomen and deliciously pressed herself against it.

Jamie moaned into Lisa's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Lisa broke the kiss and looked down at Jamie and smiled,

"I am going to make you feel real good Jamie."

With that, Lisa starting planting soft butterfly kisses on Jamie's neck and shoulders. Her hands reached in and palmed his firm areolas. A soft sigh escaped Jamie's lip. It changed to a low moan when her fingers moved onto his stiff nipples and began massaging and manipulating the erect buds.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Jamie's breathing quickened. Lisa's mouth and lips now trekked downward toward his right areola. Jamie held his breath as it neared his right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bath his erect nipple and then he felt Lisa's lips suck it into her mouth.

He moaned as Lisa's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

In a few seconds her mouth and lips kissed their way over to Jamie's left areola and again, her sucking mouth devoured his excited left nipple. All the while the loving hands continued to massage and knead both of Jamie's areolas. Lisa divided her loving attention to both nipples and Jamie's breathing now came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his tingling nipples into Lisa's wonderful hands and sucking mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHH! LISA ... THAT FEELS SO NIEEEEEEEEE!!"

While the lips and tongue continued to suck and suckle on Jamie's excited nipples, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Jamie's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the silky, soft skin and Jamie quickly spread his thighs as wide as he could. Her hands now retraced their way upward past Jamie's jerking and oozing erection and up to his aching bullet-like nipples.

"OH LISA ... DON'T TEASE ME!"

Lisa smiled and again her hands started its loving downward trek. She deliberately grazed Jamie's hardness with her wrists and felt the hot, rubbery pulses of Jamie's engorged organ. Her hands slipped further downward and neared Jamie heavy, swaying balls. Jamie shifted his hips trying to get Lisa's exploring hands to move inward to his aching testicles. Lisa didn't disappoint him and she gently formed her hands around his bloated balls.

Jamie's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated outward from Lisa's massaging hands.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While Lisa's hands pushed Jamie's arousal level higher and higher, her suckling mouth left Jamie's tingling, erect nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over Jamie's abdomen.

His sitting body was raised as Lisa's mouth trekked downward.

Lisa had seen a lot of video clips of women sucking on men's erections and how they used their mouth and throat. She was determined to find out how it felt and what the semen tasted like.

Jamie knew where the loving mouth was headed. His entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Jamie felt Lisa's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingly gland.

Jamie gasped loudly and arched upward as the open mouth descended onto the head of his straining teen hood. Lisa's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

She moved her hands from Jamie's testicles and put them on his bent knees for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto Jamie's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. Jamie's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and throat.

Jamie gurgled with joy as Lisa's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Lisa's throat. Lisa's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against his heavy balls and she shifted it back and forth causing Jamie to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Lisa, with a torturous twisting motion, lifted her head and Jamie's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up Jamie's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSS!! LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Lisa smiled inwardly at Jamie's torment and then skewered her milking throat back down onto Jamie's enraged organ.