Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Lisa's head tightly. Lisa's grip on Jamie's knees tightened. Again, Jamie felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Lisa's incredible mouth and throat.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHH!! LISA ... OH! JESUS! I .. I .. I"

Lisa knew that her throat was pushing Jamie rapidly toward his orgasmic edge and she pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of Jamie's hardness remained within her throat. She then began to ecstatically flex and clench her throat muscles around Jamie's highly excited manhood.

Jamie was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and shot up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Lisa's eager and receptive throat.

Jamie wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lisa feasted on Jamie's free flowing, gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from Jamie's enraged erection.

Jamie's hips arched high above the bed as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. His erection was now at the swollen bursting point. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his undulating organ. Again, Lisa feasted on the spewing gushes of nectar.

"OHHH! GODDD!! ANOTHER ... IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... "

Jamie's mind was saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across his loins. His mind went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness. His body slumped back onto the bed and his still spewing erection slipped out of Lisa's throat and mouth. Lisa looked down at Jamie and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from her lips. His erection never faltered and stayed hard and erect as it glistened in the light.

With a long moan Jamie regained consciousness. He felt Lisa's hand massaging his semen drenched hardness and continued to moan as it again spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

The tube with the shower head moved up between Jamie's spread thighs and began to sensuously clean his thighs, balls and erection. Jamie gasped as the pulsing waters rebounded off of his erection, twirling the hard shaft in all directions. Lisa smiled knowing that 'they' were conditioning him for the next step.

Soon the wonderful flow stopped and puffs of warm air flooded his loins, adding to Jamie's torment.

[04O] PAIRINGS, JAMIE, LISA, ORAL DISCOVERY:

He was then put into a standing position in front of Lisa. She reached out and drew him close to her body. Their mouths touched, their lips parted and Lisa kissed Jaime passionately. He moaned into her mouth as she pressed her abdomen in delicious circles against his excited hardness.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

They broke the kiss and a smiling Lisa Jamie's flushed face and said softly,

"I am going to give you a lesson on a girl's anatomy."

She led Jamie to the edge of the bed and she sat down on it.

"Kneel down in front of me Jamie."

Jamie quickly did so and ran his hands over the top of Lisa's milky thighs. Lisa slowly and teasingly, spread her thighs apart. As her thighs parted, so did the folds of her swollen young labia.

She looked at Jamie and watched his eyes light up as her secret treasures came into full view. Jamie's virgin eyes feasted on Lisa's fully open sex, his erection ached and throbbed at the delicious sight.

Lisa used her fingers to give Jamie a quick anatomy lesson,

"Girls really like boys to play with their bodies first. It is called foreplay.

This is my clitoris. It gives a girl fantastic pleasure when it is kissed and caressed. This is the opening to my vagina. You can push your fingers in and out of it. It is also where you will put that incredible penis of yours.

Oh, inside the opening is an area ...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie had lowered his head while Lisa was talking. His tongue shot out of his mouth and slipped around the hard organ that was already extended past its protective hood. His 'built in' instinct had told him that this is what he should do. Hearing Lisa moan made him more confident by the second.

Lisa's hands grasped Jamie's head at the ecstatic contact. Up to now, she could only dream of what a slippery tongue would feel like on her clitoris. Now she knew, and her hips arched her sex upward, pushing her organ of joy into Jamie's loving mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

A gasping Lisa fell back onto the bed surrendering herself to the learning 18 year old Jamie.

Jamie wasn't through exploring. The fingers of his right hand slipped between Lisa's slick folds and began a delicious tracing of her excited vaginal entrance.

Lisa was beside herself with ecstatic explosions. Jamie was having difficulty hanging onto her hips with his left hand. His tongue slithered into the protective hood and began suckling Lisa's entire engorged organ, at the same time he nudged his fingers inward, twisting and turning.

Lisa wailed with ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Lisa had never felt such ecstatic sensations, her hands tightened their grip on Jamie's hair as she ground her sex onto sucking mouth and twisting fingers. By sheer luck, Jamie fingers pressed onto a soft spongy part of Lisa's vagina. Lisa screeched and her vaginal muscles clamp around the loving fingers.

"JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamie's fingers had found Lisa's elusive 'G' spot. He would remember where the tips of his fingers were.

Lisa was catapulted in a sexual frenzy. Her body was racked with jolts of joy. Jamie lunged his fingers as deep as he could into Lisa's clenching, slick vaginal cavern. His lips, tongue and mouth sucked on Lisa's rigid clitoris as though it was an erection.

Lisa raced toward her orgasmic edge. She cooed and gurgled. Her voice became incoherent. Her legs raised up from the floor and spread into a wide 'V'. They kicked frantically in the air. Her toes curled and her hands fisted tightly. Her hips arched up as bright orgasmic flashes of light flooded her mind and eyes.

Her own hands had never given her this much pleasure and she screamed as her first complete orgasm exploded across her body.

"OH! GOD! JAMIE .. I .. I .. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her thick vaginal fluids gushed from her spasming labia and Jamie began feasting on her gushing nectar.

Lisa's loins exploded again and a loud wail was heard around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... "

Lisa's mind and body were saturated with her ecstatic orgasm. Her body couldn't absorb any more and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. Slowly she recovered, moaning as her body rippled with ecstatic aftershocks.

[04P] PAIRINGS, JAMIE, LISA, THE MATING:

Jamie stood up and leaned over Lisa's satisfied body. As he lowered his body, his throbbing manhood pushed between the slick, swollen folds. Another loud moan escaped Lisa's dazed mouth. Jamie lowered his head and their lips met. As they kissed, she could taste herself and it added to her arousal. They again kissed deeply and passionately.

She grasped Jamie's face and smiled lovingly at him.

"That was the most fantastic experience that I have ever felt. Oh! God Jamie ... thank you."

Lisa's thick essence glistened on her thighs. The scent hung like a euphoric cloud over both bodies.

Jamie smiled at her and slowly pushed his pulsing thickness deeper between Lisa's slick flared folds and began a delicious sawing motion.

Lisa's eyes lit up as her sex tingled with her rejuvenated arousal.

"OHHHHHH JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

This time it was Jamie's turn to plant delicious suckling kisses on Lisa's shoulders and neck. Lisa cooed and rubbed his back as the wonderful mouth spread warm waves of pleasure across her chest. The suckling mouth started to move downward. Lisa knew where it was headed and her already engorged nipples tingled with anticipation. Jamie's hands moved to both firm breasts and began to massage and knead them. Lisa closed her eyes and savored the wonderful sensations. The suckling lips neared her right breast and she could feel the hot moist breath bathe the erect tip. It slowly descended onto the excited nipple and begin to suck and suckle on it. The warm slippery tongue swirled around the engorged tip and Lisa arched her breast up into the devouring mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Jamie's hands continued to massage and knead the firm mounds. His mouth trekked across her chest and paid homage to her left nipple. Lisa's breathing was becoming quicker now and her hips were pushing her swollen sex deeper onto Jamie's thick manhood as it sawed its way through the slick folds.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHH!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamie gasped and moaned as the Lisa's clasping folds kissed and caressed his excited member.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! LISA!! THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!"

Both Jamie and Lisa were now ready for each other ... ready to take each other's virginity. She brought her feet up from the floor and placed them on the edge of the bed and spread her thighs wide apart. Her sex rose up and Jamie's thickness settled deeper between the swollen labia lips.

A soft gasping plea escaped Jamie's mouth,

"Help me Lisa...."

Lisa smiled knowingly and reached down between their bodies and grasped Jamie's throbbing erection. She pushed the thick gland between the slick folds and traced the engorged head up and down her swollen furrow. She centered it at the clasping entrance to virginal opening.

Jamie felt the eager lips kiss and caress his excited gland.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Lisa reached up and put both hands on Jamie's hips. They looked into each other's eyes, knowing that this was their moment. Lisa slowly pulled on her hands and Jamie slowly pushed forward. They saw each other's face light up with new sensations of excitement as Jamie's straining hardness nudged inward. Lisa's quivering inner lips slipped over the thick gland with a delicious caressing action and both moaned as the teen's erection slipped into Lisa's steamy, clenching vagina.

Neither were ready for the intense, ecstatic sensations that raced throughout their sex.

"OH! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! LISAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"OH! YES! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Jamie couldn't contain himself and he lunged into the depths of Lisa's clenching vaginal sheath.

Lisa gurgled with joy as the thick, throbbing, impalement deliciously stretched her virginal womanhood.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Lisa, instinctively knew she had to slow Jamie down otherwise he would ejaculate within seconds. Her hands tightened on Jamie's hips and kept him buried deep inside her.

She whispered,

"Wait a moment Jamie. Let your excitement lessen a bit. Whenever you feel the need to ejaculate, just slow down a little."

Jamie nodded and flexed his erection.

Lisa vagina spasmed with ripples of pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Slowly Jamie withdrew his member until the head just remained inside the slick opening and then slipped back into the moist velvety sheath. Lisa moaned and ground her hips in circles as the long, thick impaler, re-entered her eager vagina.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie began ecstatic thrusts into and out of Lisa's clenching sex. He varied the thrusts from all in to all out, part way in, part way out. Whenever he sensed that his orgasm was imminent he would slow down or stop. Lisa was in heaven as the ripples of ecstasy washed across her body. Her rigid, bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

Jamie felt as though his throbbing manhood was inside a hot, clenching and suckling mouth. His engorged erection felt thicker and longer as he lunged in and out, the sensitive gland was in a constant state of excitement.

Both their breaths were now coming in deep gasps and pants. Jamie lowered his head into Lisa's shoulder and his panting breath bathed her neck. She wrapped her arms around his upper back and locked her legs around Jamie's lower back. She met Jamie's urgent thrusts with her own frantic counter thrusts.

"OHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS!! YES! JAMIE! YES! FASTER! DEEPER!!"

Both orgasmic dazed bodies were now totally engrossed in their own euphoric cloud of ecstasy.

Jamie somehow remembered the area of spongy softness. He withdrew and when his excited gland indicated that it was on it, Jamie began to flex and twist it.

Lisa squealed as her 'G' spot exploded. Her head thrashed back and forth and her hips arched up and ground her enflamed sex onto Jamie's loving erection. Jamie resumed his deep penetrating thrusts.

Lisa was in a sexual frenzy and fast approaching her first orgasm. Her grinding hips became a blur and her sound became incoherent.

"AHH!! AHH!! JAMIE .. JAMIE .. I .. I .. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie felt Lisa's vagina grip his aching rigidness tightly. He could feel thick juices gushing out past his erection. His deep thrust's never faltered and loud slurping sounds were now heard as he plunged into Lisa's convulsing vagina.

Jamie's entire body now screamed for orgasmic release. His prostate swelled, his bloated testicles churned as they clenched upward into his groin.

"UHH!! UHH!! I CAN'T .. I ... OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Lisa now needed, now wanted, to feel Jamie's massive manhood unleash its thick essence,

"NOW JAMIE .. NOW .. EJACULATE NOW!"

Jamie lunged to the depths of Lisa's suckling cavern and froze. A incredible pressure built at the base his erection. The thick liquid pulse up his jerking member and seemed to stall as it neared his highly excited gland. The liquid joy swirled deliciously around the tingling head and then exploded outward into Lisa's clenching and milking vagina.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lisa suddenly felt the most incredible sensation grip her entire sex as the torrents of hot, thick semen gushed from Jamie's ejaculating erection. Her orgasmic dazed mind wasn't expecting this overwhelming sensation and her body exploded with her second total body orgasm.

Her legs shot out from her body in a wide 'V'. They cycled desperately in the air as her body ecstatically jerked and bucked. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her mouth opened but no sound was heard, her eyes opened wide but all she saw was orgasmic flashes of light.

Finally, a loud ecstatic wail escaped her open mouth,

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... "

Lisa slumped in a euphoric orgasmic daze. Her body continued to jerk and spasm with intense aftershocks. Jamie's erection continued to spew its thick ejaculant.

Slowly, they came down from their ecstatic highs. They held onto each other closely as they savored their post orgasmic aftershocks. Jamie's entry into manhood and Lisa's entry into womanhood was now complete.

They kissed deeply and passionately.

Jamie slowly pulled his deflating member out of Lisa's reluctant vagina. It slipped out with a loud slurping sound and gushes vaginal juices and semen flowed outward from the gaping hole and flowed onto the edge of the bed and onto the floor.

Lisa moaned as the wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Lisa and Jamie smiled at each other. Both radiated a deep sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.

In about a minute they both stood up and those wonderful 'showers' washed and cleaned the remnants of their orgasms from their bodies.

The invisible forces once again put them into a sitting position and returned them to their places.

[04Q] EPILOGUE, JOHN, MARY, JAMIE, LISA, SARA, SUSAN:

The memories of John, Mary, Jamie, Lisa, Sara, Susan were altered so they remembered none of their sexual counters in the 'room'. What did remain in their minds were fragments of their partners. The Aliens would setup 'chance' meetings and it would be up to each of them to discard or pursue an ongoing relationship.