Aliens! Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol and Earl return.
704 words
4.14
12.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

"I'm sure glad the company finally got off their dead rear ends and bought that space folder," Earl remarked as they entered the atmosphere.

"Well, yeah, but the first thing they did was send us back to this miserable little dust ball. They put us in bio research this time. I can't believe it!" Carol groused.

"What are you bitching about? At least we've got this new Mark 34 saucer. It's a lot faster than that junker we used to have and more spacious, too."

"I guess you're right," replied Carol, "we can access the space portal whenever we want to, so at least we're not stuck here waiting for a 'mother' ship."

"Those were the bad old days. This is now. I'm sure they'll come up with something better in the next couple of centuries and then this equipment will seem old," Said Earl.

They turned their attentions to the bio-mass scanners. They eased the saucer along at six thousand miles per hour. They were coasting along at one hundred twenty thousand feet when the bio sensor alarmed. Earl stopped the ship and they carefully examined the bio-mass.

"Great!" Earl exclaimed, "It's the right type. Let's go have a look."

The ship descended into the swamp. Life was everywhere. They spotted a small reptile. "That's one of 'em," Carol observed.

It was late evening in the swamp. Just a little daylight was left as they extended the gravity ramp. The creature started to slide off the log where it had been sleeping, but Earl was too fast for it, hitting it with the neuralizer. They transported the alligator into the security of an isolation cell. The humid air in the swamp was glowing green and yellow until they shut off the gravity ramp.

As they started to depart on their next search, Carol spotted a native hunter looking at them with a pair of binoculars. "Damn!" she cursed. "We'll have to neuralize it too."

"No we won't." said Earl. "The local government here will claim he was looking at Venus or some other such rubbish. They know we're here, but for some strange reason, they're trying to hide it from the populace."

When the gravity ramp was shutdown, the ship appeared as a brilliant silvery disk for just a second. Then it disappeared. Earl took the ship to a hundred thousand feet and set the cruise rate to a slow five thousand miles per hour.

"I'm taking a sleeping pill," he told Carol.

"Okay, just don't set it for too long," she replied.

Earl set the pill for five minutes and gulped it down. Five minute later he awoke refreshed and relaxed. Those pills were much more effective than the real thing. Faster, too.

"Sleep well?' inquired Carol.

"Oh yeah. Those new pills are much better than the old ones," replied Earl. "We've got two more life forms to gather for the institute and then we can go home. We will try the same area tomorrow night."

"Do you want to go play with those funny little jets?" Carol asked.

"I've had enough of them. They are no challenge. They're painfully slow, can't maneuver and have no effective armament. Where's the fun in that?"

They cruised back to the deep ocean base and departed the ship until he next evening.

Next evening, they started a little earlier. Settling into the same swampy area, they soon captured a bullfrog and a gar.

"Oh look!" cried Carol, "There is that same native hunter. He's watching us!"

As Earl turned off the gravity ramp he said, "Let him go. I want to watch their primitive communications to see what they think of this. Two nights in a row must convince them that they've seen something."

From eighty miles high, Carol and Earl watched the TV news as an official looking Air Force general explained into the camera, "The reported UFO sightings in the swamp to the west of us have been confirmed to be nothing more than glowing swamp gas."

"It's hard to believe that even these primitive tribesmen can be this stupid." remarked Carol.

"Let's get this cloud of swamp gas home," laughed Earl as he engaged the space folder and disappeared from Earth.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers