Aliens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The massive organs ground, bounced and throbbed against each other.

Julia whispered,

"Emily, wrap your arms around me and don't let go. I just want you to stand there, do not move."

Their raging members started to make love to each other and their aching breasts and erect nipples fondled and caressed each other.

Julia slowly lowered her hips and her pulsing hardness slipped downward along the length of Emily's erection. Emily squealed when Julia pressed the thick head of her erection onto Emily's rigid organ of joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

After a few ecstatic circles, she slowly raised back upward. The length of her hardness glided past Emily's twitching gland and didn't stop until Julia felt it nestle onto her rigid clitoris.

Julia repeated the downward and upward sweep and quickly established rhythmic strokes for their erection on erection lovemaking.

Emily's mind was went into ecstatic shock as the two organs ground over each other. Their oozing preseminal fluids were intensifying the exciting sensations along the surface of their jerking members.

A loud guttural gasp escaped Emily's lips.

"UGH!! UGH!! UGH!!"

Emily rested her head on Julia's shoulder and bathed Julia's neck with deep pants and gasps. Julia varied her up and down strokes but never fast enough to break the ecstatic connection.

Every time the two excited glands brushed over each other, both their gasps would become louder and their breathing deepened. It reached a peak with their organ of joys were deliciously pressed and caressed.

On one pass, Julia stopped her movement and allowed the two crowns to nestle onto each other.

Emily screeched loudly as incredible sensations exploded throughout her enflamed sex.

"JESUSSSSSSSS!! JULIAAAAAAAAA!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Julia smiled and resumed her ecstatic rhythm. In about a minute she could tell that Emily was nearing her orgasmic trip point. Her breath came in deep quickening pants and her granite-like hardness was beginning to pulse and flex.

On the next upward sweep, Julia stopped when their sensitive glands met. She stepped back about 6 inches to give her erection a slight angle and then swirled her thick crown in ecstatic circles onto Emily's hyper- excited gland.

Emily squealed in joy and tightened her arms around Julia.

"OHHH!! YESSSS!! JULIAAAAAAA!! YESSSS!! OHHH!! GOD! YESSSSS!!"

The Aliens watched and learned.

Julia slowly rocked her hips causing the head of her hardness to push Emily's frenzied gland back and forth, again and again. Emily's breath now bathed Julia's neck with a desperate sense of urgency.

Her thick load of semen pulsed up her erection and stalled at the base of the thick, flexing head. The liquid joy swirled around the highly agitated gland and then exploded outward. Her spewing stream of thick semen drenched both their erections, chests and abdomens.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Both members became too slippery with Emily's gushing essence and their erections broke contact.

Emily cried out in orgasmic agony at the separation.

Julia quickly dropped to her knees and her open mouth and throat descended onto Emily's erupting manhood. At the same time she thrust two, slick fingers into Emily's excited vagina and the slick thumb manipulated her engorged clitoris. Emily squealed in joy as another long stream of semen jettisoned into Julia's feasting and clenching mouth.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

After the third massive discharge, Julia pulled her suctioning throat and mouth off of Emily's jerking hardness and sat back on her lower legs and smiled up at Emily's stunned and dazed face.

Emily looked down at Julia with a look of sexual satisfaction. Julia stood up and Emily's smiled at her as she sank down to her knees in front of Julia and reached toward Julia's enflamed sex. The fingers of one hand explored her steamy vaginal passage and the other adorned Julia's long, thick 'manhood'.

Julia gasped at the ecstatic contact and her hips bucked wildly.

"EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Both of Emily's hands now grasped Julia's straining hardness. Julia moans and gasps intensified as Emily's hands glided up and down the pulsating shaft with exquisite twists and squeezes, the fingers swirled the slick precum over the swollen gland.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Emily could feel Julia's erection begin to flex rapidly and she knew the same thing was happening to Julia that had happened to her.

She quickly shifted her hands to Julia's hips and pulled Julia's seething sex inward. Julia saw her hardness come nearer and nearer to Emily's open mouth and felt their warm moist breath wash across he aching gland.

She held her breath waiting..waiting..and then she felt the most fantastic sensations as the thick, pulsing gland slipped between Emily's lips and into the warm, moist suckling mouth. Ecstatic jolts of joy gripped her member as Emily's lips, tongue and mouth caressed, fondled and suckled the excited head of her erection.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily pushed Julia's hips back and Julia's erection slipped deliciously back out so only the quivering head lay between her suckling lips. Emily's tongue curled into the oozing slit and sucked the spurting precum into her mouth like a straw.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Emily pulled Julia back into her suctioning mouth and throat. She felt Julia's body convulse and spasm and knew Julia was within a second or two of orgasming. She shifted her right hand down to Julia's hyper-excited clitoris and began an ecstatic massaging of the highly agitated organ of joy.

"EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Julia's hips shot forward driving her erection deeper into Emily's eager and milking throat. Emily's rippling throat muscles started to clench and milk Julia's pulsing organ. Julia's mind was quickly saturated with waves of orgasmic sensations. Her ejaculation began building at the base of her erection. The warm, thick semen pulsed up her throbbing 'manhood' and seemed to stall at the one of the most sensitive parts of her sexuality, the excited head of her erection. The liquid joy swirled around it causing bright orgasmic flashes to flood her mind and eyes.

Julia breath came in deep gasps and pants. The liquid joy blew out of the puckering slit, spewing and gushing into Emily's thirsty throat.

"EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily swallowed the delicious nectar and quickly pulled Julia out so only the sensitive gland remained in her mouth. She wanted to taste and swirl Julia's thick semen in her mouth. Her hands again massaged Julia's rigid organ of joy and swollen labia as another forceful ejaculation spewed into her feasting mouth.

Julia wailed in ecstasy!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Emily's cheeks ballooned with the torrents of Julia's ejaculant. What she couldn't swallow gushed out past her lips and onto Julia's straining member. Julia slumped forward and rested her hands on Emily's shoulders gasping and panting as her body continued to spasm with delicious aftershocks.

Slowly, Julia came down from her orgasmic high. She looked down at Emily and whispered,

"Thank you."

Their erections and rigid clitorises stood tall and hard between their as their sexual rejuvenation swept throughout their bodies.

[05E] PAIRINGS, JULIA, EMILY, DEEPTHROAT:

Without questioning 'why', they felt themselves being positioned beside each other and then their legs were spread apart. Two tubes rose from the floor with shower-like heads. Both moaned with mounting pleasure as their erections, clitorises and labias were cleaned by the warm pulsing waters. When finished, the tubes returned to the floor and warm puffs of air flooded their loins.

After they were washed and dried, they embraced and kissed deeply and passionately. Both reached down and grasped each other's hard penises and low guttural moans were heard as they kissed.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

They broke the kiss gasping and panting. Julia turned Emily so she was facing the mirrored wall and snuggled closely behind Emily, her erection pushed tantalizingly against the cheeks of her buttocks and lower back. Her stiff nipples pushed into the soft skin of her back. She put her hands on Emily's shoulders and started a slow, soothing, massaging action.

Julia began planting small butterfly kisses along Emily's neck and shoulders and Emily closed her eyes and leaned back, sighing softly as the kisses and gentle hands adorned her body.

Her hands slowly worked their way downward in front of Emily's body toward her breasts. Her hands cupped and lifted both breasts in a gentle massaging and kneading action. Soon, her fingers slipped onto the erect nipples pushing and pressing and then back to caressing and fondling.

Emily's breathing was becoming quicker and deeper.

"OH! GOD! JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

She saw her reflective body moving and twisting wherever the roaming hands moved. She saw the thick gland at the head of her straining erection begin to glisten with her oozing preseminal fluids.

She moaned again as the relentless hands and lips continued.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!"

Both of Julia's hands started a massaging action down Emily's body toward the apex of her thighs. Emily's erection jerked in anticipation of Julia's touch but Julia's wrists just brushed against Emily's throbbing hardness as they slowly slid further downward. Her hands gently formed around Emily's labia with a wonderful massaging and kneading action. Emily rested her head back on Julia's shoulder. She hunched down a little and spread her thighs apart to give the hands more maneuvering room. Her dazed eyes saw the erotic position her body was in and her excitement intensified.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

In a few seconds, Julia's fingers slipped between the flaring folds spreading them further apart. They slowly teased and caressed the oozing opening to Emily's womanhood. She gasped loudly and hips bucked and jerked her sex onto Julia's hands and fingers.

"JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Julia then started back up toward Emily's breast area. She found the erect bullet-like nipples eagerly waiting for the return of her hands. Again, her fingers deliciously swirled around and caressed Emily's excited nipples.

Emily's flared folds swelled and started clenching and her labia glistened with its wetness. Precum was now drooling down her throbbing member making it glisten in the light. Her body twitched excitedly wherever Julia's hands moved and she moaned as her arousal soared. Her hunched hips jerked her swollen sex forward, desperately looking for Julia's hands.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH!! JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Julia repeated the massaging process over and over again and again. Each time her hands came closer and closer to touching Emily's raging erection. Julia's kisses flowed from neck to both shoulders as her fingers slipped teasingly over and onto Emily's engorged nipples. Julia felt Emily's breathing become rapid and she smiled as Emily leaned against her and pushed her aroused sex outward toward her exploring hands.

"UHH!! OHH!! OHH!! AHHHHH!! JULIA!! ... OH! JULIA ... PLEASE ..."

Julia stopped and moved in front of Emily and knelt down in front of her. Emily's hardness jerked rapidly knowing that Julia's eyes were now fixed on her highly excited 'manhood'. She looked into the mirror and saw Julia kneeling in front of her aroused nakedness. Her breath quickened at the erotic sight.

Julia reached out and rested her hands on the surface of Emily's inner spread thighs and watched Emily's engorged member twitch and jerk. She smiled when she the drooling preseminal fluid drool over the glistening gland. Emily groaned as Julia's hands began to slowly massage the soft skin at the junction of her inner thighs.

"OHHHHH!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Julia's massaging hands slipped upward and formed themselves over her swelling labia. The hands continued their upward trek and Julia wrapped both hands around Emily's slick straining erection.

Her hips bucked outward and she gasped loudly,

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Julia's expert hands glided up and down the thick tube of flesh with a gentle squeezing action and smiled when she saw the clear precum spurt from the puckering opening of the thick gland. Emily's intense arousal now caused her hips to shift and grind into the manipulating palms and fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! JULIA!! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Julia's left hand massaged its way downward toward Emily's flared folds. As her fingers slipped between them, her thumb pressed onto her erect and extended organ of joy.

Emily screeched at the ecstatic contact. Her legs and thighs spread wider apart and she hunched forward driving her enflamed genitals into Julia's loving hands. Emily was awash with ecstasy.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! JULIAAAAAA!!"

Julia's slick fingers began teasing the Emily's fluttering inner lips. Her right hand let go of Emily's jerking organ and gripped her bucking hips. Emily's glistening erection throbbed freely in front of her face.

Julia slowly nudged two fingers inward past Emily's eager inner lips. They twisted and turned as they slithered into Emily's seething passage.

A long moaned escape her open mouth,

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Julia raised upward on her knees and leaned forward. Slowly her open lips descended toward the head of Emily's tormented erection.

Emily felt a warm moist breath bathe her tingling gland and she panted deeply with anticipation,

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

Julia's tongue slithered toward the tip of Emily's excited, glistening crown. An excruciating, ecstatic sensation followed her warm, wet mouth and swirling tongue as it slipped over the thick, sensitive gland. Emily's hands fisted as jolts of joy rippled throughout her erection and clasping vagina.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHH!! JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Julia's mouth slowly descended downward and Emily's throbbing member slipped deeper and deeper into Julia's suctioning mouth and throat. She gurgled with joy as her enflamed erection penetrated the warm slippery cavern.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Julia's clenching throat agonizingly inched its way onto Emily's massive member. Emily's mind was flooded with the most ecstatic sensations that she had ever experienced. After one or two teasing twists of her head, Julia pulled back upward until Emily's thick crown rested between her suctioning cheeks and caressing lips.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Julia's tongue slipped into the oozing slit and sucked up Emily's drooling precum like a straw. All the while her thumb and fingers continued their ecstatic assault on her clitoris and vagina.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GOD!! OH GOD!! OH! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Julia plunged her milking throat back down onto Emily's thick, hard member and then pulled back, again and again. Emily squealed with joy and her hips joined in with the ecstatic counter thrusts. Her mind was flooded with pure joy as her orgasmic wave built up higher and higher. Julia stopped and allowed Emily to set her own pace and depth. Her loving throat never paused in its intense suckling and clenching of Emily's erection as it plunged deep into her milking throat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JULIA! JULIA! JULIA!"

Emily's hands grabbed Julia's shoulders tightly for support as her hips thrust her enflamed manhood into Julia's rippling throat. Her hips became a blur and her thrusts became deeper and faster. Her vaginal muscles clenched around Julia's lunging and twisting fingers.

"UHH!! UHH!! OH! JULIAAAAAAAAA .... SOME ... SOMETHING ...!!"

Julia knew Emily was just seconds from ejaculating and her mouth and throat now matched Emily's urgent thrusts with deep counter thrusts. Emily was catapulted into a sexual frenzy, her hips drove her raging erection deep into Julia's loving and milking throat.

Julia felt Emily's hands grip her shoulders tighter as she threw her head upward and wailed loudly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily's vaginal muscles began convulsing and spasming, her prostate swelled and her engorged hardness began jerking wildly. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed and danced across her mind and eyes.

Emily's thick load of semen pulsed up her throbbing erection. The thick, white-hot liquid of joy stalled when it reach the hyper- sensitive gland and deliciously swirled around it. The puckering slit opened wide and Emily's long, thick stream of semen exploded into Julia's mouth and throat with the force of a fire hose.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Julia's thirsty mouth eagerly swallowed Emily's spewing, delicious nectar. She wanted more and her milking throat didn't let up on its relentless assault on Emily's lurching member.

A second stream spewed up Emily's enraged erection and her vagina exploded.

Emily wailed as her dual orgasms ripped across her body.

Her convulsing vagina gushed its thick juices past the spasming folds, drenching her thighs and legs.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Emily's orgasm was so intense she lost consciousness and slumped down onto knees in front of Julia's kneeling body. Her still spurting manhood slipped out of Julia's mouth. Gushes of thick semen flowed from Julia's open mouth.

Julia wrapped her arms lovingly around Emily and held her close to her body. Emily's oozing erection slipped and ground against Julia's erection.

Emily slowly awoke and held Julia tightly, moaning as the delicious aftershocks rippled across.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Emily remained in her kneeling position as the wonderful 'shower' head and puffs of warm air cleaned and dried her body.

[05F] PAIRINGS, EMILY, JULIA, FISTING:

Emily smiled at Julia and said,

"Its my turn now, sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back with your feet on the ground."

Julia smiled at Emily and did as she said. While Julia laid back on the bed, a bottle of massaging oil materialized on the floor beside Julia's feet.

Emily knelt down on the floor in front of Julia's bent and closed legs. She rubbed her hands warmly along Julia's inner thighs and heard Julia sigh as her thighs slowly spread apart. As her thighs parted, so did the soft folds of her labia. Emily smiled as Julia's treasures opened up to her adoring eyes. She saw Julia's hard, pulsing erection twitching over her abdomen and reached out lifted it with both hands. Her fingers wrapped around the thick tube of flesh with gentle massages and squeezes.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Emily stood up and leaned over Julia's body and they smiled at each other. Emily's soft hands began massaging Julia's neck and shoulders. The hands slowly worked their way down to Julia's breasts and lifted them, her fingers slipped up to the nipples and tantalizingly played with the hard rubbery tips. All the while, Emily planted soft butterfly like kisses along her shoulders and neck. Her fingers slipped deliciously around the nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading of the firm mounds.

Julia closed her eyes and moaned as waves of arousal rippled across her chest.

"OHHHH!! EMILY! THAT FEELS SOOOO...GOOD!"

Both of Emily's hands started a massaging action down Julia's body toward the apex of her thighs. Julia knew where they were headed and she panted with anticipation.

"UHH! UHH!! UHH!!"

Emily stopped her hands at but not touching Julia's labia. Her wrists grazed Julia's twitching 'manhood'. She then started back up toward Julia's breasts. Her fingers reacquired the bullet-like nipples and and again she started to massage and manipulate them.