Aliens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

onto both massagers. The sheath encasing his straining hardness began an ecstatic deep throating.

The Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into Sean's spasming cavern causing the anal sheath to balloon ecstatically.

Sean screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded his body. His dual orgasms was unleashed. His anal sheath went into deep convulsion as his rectal orgasm was unleashed. His straining manhood jumped and jerked within the Sybian's milking vagina and his second long, thick stream of semen jettisoned into
the waiting 'mouth' of his Lover.

Sean screamed as the orgasmic waves hit him. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled. His legs shot outward in a wide 'V' kicking franticly in the air as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked his body.

Sean's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Sean's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. His body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Sean into a sexual frenzy.

His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed, his head twisted from side to side. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and rectal juices oozed past his swollen anal opening.

Sean's entire body became one entire orgasmic sensation.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean gasped loudly as all the sensations from his excited erection, massaging breasts, suckled nipples and orgasming rectal sheath melded together.

His whole body went on hold as his third thick load of thick semen entered the base of his erection. It undulated its way up his quivering erection. It stalled and played with the most sensitive of 'male' glands, the crown of his penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy swirled and played
with the excited head and then it exploded out the wide open slit. His mouth opened wide to scream but no sound came out. As the rushing force of semen blew past his tingling gland he wailed in ecstasy.

"OH!! GOD! OH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

This time Sean's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within his body. Slowly Sean recovered and he cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout his body.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

As his mind cleared, he moaned softly knowing that his 'purring' Sybian lover was still deeply imbedded within him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Both massagers and the sheath slowed to a soft and gentle purring action and he rested on the soft, wet surface of the saddle as his body came done from its orgasmic highs.

The Sybian slowly withdrew from his body. The silky pouch pushed his testicles upward so they rested on the its surface and the sheath moved upward, slipping away from his still engorged erection. As it cleared the slick head, Sean's penis throbbed in the air in front of his abdomen.

The encasing breast pouches slipped away from his body and his engorged nipples twitched excitedly in the air.

He groaned as the Sybian's phallic slowly withdrew out of his clasping 'womanhood'. A loud slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past his reluctant anal lips. Torrents of ejaculant and rectal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as his rectum

Sean moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"OHHHH!! SLOWLY ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Slowly, his rectum returned to its normal state.

His six viewers sat there panting and gasping, all were highly aroused and excited.

Sean was moved back into the semi-circle and the Sybian vanished.

[06E] EXTRACTION, ARON, SYBIAN, SEMEN:

Aron was moved out from the semi-circle toward the mirror and then was turned so he was facing the others. He saw everyone gazing at his hardness as it stood vertical between his thighs and his heavy swaying balls. His eyes darted around him in mounting nervousness.

[SYBIAN TEST]

The Sybian's vagina-like sheath would not be used with Aron. The Aliens wanted him to have 'male' to 'male' contact and Sean would provide those 'services' to Aron's erection.

MALE VERSION,

The Male Sybian materialized in front of Aron. His eyes opened wide when he saw the 'saddle' shaped device. The oval outline changed into a multi- lipped rectal massager. It was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'.

The 3" circle in front formed into a massaging testicle pouch. Its function was to hold and massage the user's balls within a caressing, silky pouch.

A 7.50" deep ribbed phallic, rose up between the lips of the rectal massager. It was 1" thick and slowly expanded to 2.75" inches thick. The phallic was self lubricating and each rib pulsed and rippled independently. A hidden tube at the base of the phallic delivers the Sybian's ejaculant.

The Sybian then returned every thing to its normal 'off' state. It slowly moved forward under his body and all heard the 'click' as it was locked into place. As soon as he lost sight of it, he turned pasty white and began struggling in an effort to break loose from his invisible restraints.

[SYBIAN EXTRACTION]

Except for Aron, all saw the rectal massager's suctioning 'mouths' and 'lips' begin to move with rhythmic motions.

Aron felt himself being lowered.

They watched his slow descent toward the 'saddle'.

His breath came in quick pants.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Slowly, the cheeks of his spread buttocks neared the massaging lips of the Sybian.

"PLEASE .. NO! YES! OH! GOD! ... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's anal area made contact with the slick, suckling massager. His fears and nervousness instantly evaporated as ecstatic sensations flooded into his rectal sheath. The velvety testicle massager opened and Aron gasped as his balls were manipulated into the caressing pouch.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His erection jerked wildly in the air and his breathing became heavier as the delicious feelings spread across his loins.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! ... "

The exquisite sensations from the testicle massager caused his balls to bloat and become heavy. A delicious ache spread upward into his straining hardness.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Aron felt the suckling mouths and lips explore his swelling entrance and more lips joined in on the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to his 'womanhood'. With dazed and aroused eyes Aron looked at Sean and Ethan, his eyes conveyed a mixture of uncertainty and excitement. They saw his
highly aroused sex and the oozing precum that flowed from his thickening, excited gland.

A long moan of ecstasy was heard as the Sybian prepared his body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

[HEAD PLAY]

Suddenly Sean felt himself being moved in front of Aron and then put into a standing position. He looked at Aron's tormented face and knelt down in front of him. He stared at the glistening head of Aron's erection and then looked up into Aron's face and smiled. Slowly Sean lowered his open mouth
over Aron's tingling gland. His tongue curled and dipped into the drooling slit and sucked up Aron's precum as though it was a straw.

Aron gasped at the ecstatic contact.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! SEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Sean lifted his head and smiled at Aron. He reached out and pressed a finger against the sensitive underside of his excited gland. Aron hips bucked wildly at the ecstatic touch. Sean's finger never lost contact as Aron's hips ground his engorged erection in the air.

Aron felt the anal massager bore into his anal lips, his rectal sheath clenched and spasmed, his bloated balls churned in the massaging pouches. Aron was pushed into a sexual frenzy and he felt a delicious pressure build at the base of his erection. Sean's slick finger pressed harder against
Aron's pulsing gland and he moved it in small teasing circles.

Aron moaned as the ecstatic pressure built higher and higher. Sean's finger was causing his hyper-excited crown to feel as though it was going to explode.

"OHH!! OHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Sean whispered,

"Ejaculate for me Aron. Ejaculate for Ethan. Show us how high in the air you can spurt!"

Aron's mind was totally saturated with ecstasy. Sean's words triggered his orgasm. The ecstatic pressure pulsed up his straining erection. It stalled when it reached his highly agitated gland and he gasped for air as his liquid joy swirled around the sensitive head of his erection and then spewed
out the puckering slit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The long thick stream flew high into the air and splattered back down on the Sybian's 'saddle' and was quickly absorbed. Aron wailed again as Sean's massaging finger forced a second stream to explode up his spewing hardness. Sean palmed the spewing gland and the thick semen splattered downward
onto the waiting Sybian.

"OHHHHHHH! GODDDDDD!! SEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron slumped down onto the Sybian. His long moans continued as the rectal and testicle massagers continued their exquisite actions.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Aron's sexual recovery was already taking affect. Aron saw Sean back away from him. He was licking the semen from his drenched hand. His erection never softened. His 'womanhood' was again begging for attention.

While the Sybian continued, the 'shower head' rose up and tantalized Aron's rejuvenated hardness with warm pulsing flow of water. It was soon replaced with warm puff of air.

"OH! GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

[SYBIAN LOVER]

Aron closed his eyes and moved his swollen rectal opening back and forth on the massager. His mind savored the wonderful waves of pleasure that radiated upward across his body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as his fluids mixed with the massager's slick lips. His excited anal entrance
puckered as his rectal sheath spasmed with arousal.

Aron felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against his anus. He didn't give it much thought, thinking it was the massaging lips. The pressure built and Aron gasped when he felt the entrance being gently stretched open. He knew the Sybian's phallic was at the portal to his 'womanhood'.

He felt a warm liquid oozing from the tip of the probe and a delicious warmth spread around his eager entrance. He felt the opening widen and the warmth spread inward. His inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and Aron moaned as waves of joy flooded his sex. This time his body
wanted and needed his Sybian lover.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Aron pushed down and ground his flaring entrance against the head of the probe. The Sybian was in no hurry and while the loving pouches caressed and massaged his heavy bloated ball, the phallic nudged inward slowly and deliciously.

"OHHHHHHH!! THAT FEELS SOOOOOO ... GOOD!!"

Aron's erection jumped and jerked as the Sybian twisted its way into his body.

The phallic's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... his prostate. A depression formed on the head of the phallic and incased the sensitive and excited tissues.

Aron arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the thick, tingling gland of his erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The phallic's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid seeped out the opening slit on the excited head and drooled down his tingling gland and straining member. Within a minute the small
explosions intensified and Aron was moaning and gasping. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! I NEED ... I NEED ... !!"

Aron suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. His spurting preseminal fluids were were spewing in all directions.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The Sybian moved off of his throbbing prostate and slipped further inward, as did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. Aron wailed in ecstasy as his rectal muscles rippled in sync with the Sybian's ribs. His rock hard erection felt as though it was going to explode.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His Lover now sunk deeper into his enflamed sex. It twisted and turned as it explored the welcoming sheath. Soon its 7.50" inches of warm undulating thickness made Aron's mind reel with the ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then lunged back in. It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out
then all in, slow then fast.

The relentless thrusts of the loving phallic twisted, turned and undulated as it slipped inward and outward, always flexing as it went. His engorged member glistened in the light as his drooling fluids flowed down the thick shaft and onto the surface of the Sybian. His head thrashed back and forth
gasping and moaning.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

The undulating probe thickened. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the surface of the phallic and started massaging and caressing his enflamed rectal walls. Aron screeched as bolts of ecstasy shot across his sex. His mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH! GODDDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Aron slumped down onto his Sybian lover and let the waves of joy wash across his body. Sean smiled at Aron and shuffled forward on his lower legs until he was close to Aron's throbbing, hard organ.

He looked into Aron's eyes and smiled,

"I will help you get the relief you want so badly."

Sean leaned forward and Aron looked down at Sean. He saw Sean's wide open mouth come nearer and nearer to his hyper-sensitive gland. Sean's hands slowly massaged his inner thighs.

"OH GOD!! YES!! SEAN!! YES!!"

Aron felt the warm, wet breath, bathe the head of his erection.

... and then ...

The most excruciating, ecstatic sensation gripped his throbbing erection.

Sean had lowered his mouth over the engorged gland. The tongue and lips began an incredible swirling, sucking and suckling motion. All the while, the Sybian continued its loving strokes into his seething rectal sheath.

Aron wail's echoed loudly around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The phallic now began deep, full length thrusts. Aron was close to fainting as the flood of sensations exploded across his loins.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sean intensified his deep suctioning on Aron's straining erection.

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Aron's enflamed rectal sheath. The Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into his spasming passage. Aron's rectal sheath ballooned ecstatically with the Sybian's
warm, thick essence.

Aron screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded his body. His sheath went into deep orgasmic convulsions, his balls churned and his liquid joy shot up his jerking erection. Sean clamped his suctioning mouth onto Aron's pulsing gland and waited for the jets of his thick semen. It spewed into his mouth
with the force of a fire hose. Sean's cheeks ballooned as Aron's semen gushed into it. What he couldn't swallow, drooled out past his lips and flowed down Aron's still erupting member.

"AHHH!! AHHH!! SEAN!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Aron squealed as the waves of joys saturated his mind and body. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled.

The Sybian and Sean coaxed a second, stronger ejaculation out his body and Aron's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... "

Aron's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging, Sean's cheeks and tongue were still sucking on his engorged gland. His body quickly rode
another orgasmic wave which again pushed Aron into sexual frenzy.

His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed, he gasped and wailed, his erection jerked wildly within the grasp of Sean's hands and mouth. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and orgasmic juices spewed past his swollen and flared rectal opening, drenching his Sybian lover.

"OHHHHHH!! GODDDDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... "

This time Aron's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop.

In few seconds Aron recovered and his body continued to convulse with orgasmic aftershocks. His eyes were still glazed with arousal and his body still trembled from head to toe.

His sexual rejuvenation kept his hard member standing tall between his spread thighs.

Aron was slowly lifted upward. The thick head of the phallic 'popped' outward from his reluctant and swollen anal opening.

He moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

After he was once again washed and cleaned, a confused Aron was returned to his place beside Ethan. He felt the tingling sensations in his rectal sheath and knew that his sexuality was changing.

[06F] PAIRING, SEAN, ETHAN, DEEPTHROAT:

Sean stood up and saw that Ethan was being put into a standing position. He smiled and walked over to him. The young Shemale trembled with excitement as Sean leaned inward and kissed him gently and passionately. The heads of their erections tantalized each other and Ethan pressed in close to Sean
and wrapped his arms around him.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Sean broke the kiss and led the excited teen to the bed.

Sean said,

"Ethan honey, sit done on the bed and lay back on it. Keep your feet on the floor. Now shuffle forward a bit ... spread your thighs apart ... good!"

Sean moved between Ethan's spread thighs and leaned inward over his body. He started planting soft butterfly kisses on Ethan's neck and shoulders. His hands reached out and his palms slowly massaged Ethan's firm breasts and erect nipples. A soft sigh escaped Ethan's lips. It changed to a moan when
the loving fingers moved onto the excited, erect nipples with an exquisite massaging and caressing actions.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Seannnnnnnnnnn!!"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Ethan's breathing quickened. Sean's mouth and lips now trekked downward. Ethan knew where Sean's suckling mouth was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right breast. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then
he felt it being sucked into Sean's warm mouth.

Ethan gasped as Sean's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

In a few seconds the loving mouth kissed its way over to Ethan's left breast and again, his loving mouth devoured Ethan's left nipple. All the while Sean's hands continued to massage and knead both of his breasts. Sean divided his attention to both nipples and Ethan's breathing now came in quick
pants and gasps and he started to push his breasts into Sean's wonderful hands and devouring mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

While the loving mouth continued to suck and suckle on Ethan's excited nipples, Sean's hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Ethan's pants deepened as the loving hands grazed his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin. Ethan shifted his hips
trying to get Sean to move his hands inward to his straining manhood and 'womanhood'.