Aliens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John felt the increasing pressure building within them and looked at the mirrored wall. His fears escalated when he saw them slowly begin shrinking and folding into each other as they receded into his groin. Shortly, all that remained was an oval shape thickness and a thin crease just below the

base of his erection. The oval mound begin to expand along the crease and slowly take the shape of a labia. As it grew, a hood was formed at the top of it. Within seconds a perfect labia was formed, along with a clitoral hood.

The gel secreted a chemical that removed all recollections of his male testicles from his mind. His fears were replaced by a wonderful warmth spreading between his thighs.

In a few seconds John groaned loudly as cramps gripped the center of his groin. His vagina, cervix and womb were now being created. John gritted his teeth hoping, that, whatever was happening would end. Slowly the cramps faded.

The Gel now released chemicals that formed and attached, a dense set of sexual nerve endings to his newly created labia, inner lips and vagina.

Another burst of intense sensations rushed across his loins. John's hips jerked ecstatically as his new clitoris formed within the hood. As the sexual nerve endings were created, the Gel mass formed a soft flexible tube with a 'mouth-like' opening at the end and it slipped over his expanding

clitoris, suckling its way into the new the clitoral hood. John's hips jerked upward as incredible jolts of joy shot across his new sex. The sensations rippled into the forming vagina, onto his engorged manhood and upward toward his bullet-like nipples.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

John's new clitoris began to ecstatically lengthen and thicken. As it formed it was attached to his sexual sensory system.

L/D

CLITORIS: 1/8" x 1/8", 1/4" x 1/8", 3/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of his hips, John's clitoris expanded.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

CLITORIS: 1/2" x 1/4", 5/8" x 5/16", 3/4" x 5/16"

His hips were franticly grinding in circles against the 'throat' was causing jolts of joy to explode across his loins. His erection jerked and jumped, spewing his precum in all directions.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

CLITORIS: 7/8" x 3/8", 1.00" x 3/8", 1.25" x 1/2

He squealed with joy as the suckling 'throat' had more his engorged organ of joy to suck on.

"OHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!! YES! YES! YES!"

John's new clitoris had now reached its targeted size.

CLITORIS: 1.50" x 1/2"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection.

[07R] ALIENS, JOHN, ERECTION ENHANCEMENT:

As the stems withdrew from his body, they oozed a chemical causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen to be discharged into the urethra.

The prostate probe withdrew and John gasped as the loving fullness slipped out of his rectum with a loud slurping sound. The urethra tube slowly withdrew until it reached the base of his erection. The yellow band was now 1.75" above the bared thick gland.

Again John felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his groin. The tube now started to secrete a chemical that would enhance his erection. He gasped and threw back his head as another set of ecstatic jolts radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member.

John again felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his staining member. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. He felt a series of small ejaculations pulse up his engorged member. They too spewed up the sides of the tube.

John moaned excitedly and thrust up wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now felt heavier and longer. The engorged and highly excited gland sent bolts of joy shooting across his loins.

His straining erection grew in spurts and his hips jumped and jerked ecstatically as the loving sheath had more and more excited flesh to suck and suckle on.

As his erection expanded so did the rippling sheath.

ERECTION: 6.25" x 2.50", 6.50" x 2.50", 6.75" x 2.75", 7.00" x 2.75",

He wailed as the expanding, suckling sheath encased more of his excited manhood. His hips jerked and bucked and ecstatic moans became louder.

"OH! JESUS!! WHAT IS HAPPENNING! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

ERECTION: 7.25" x 3.00", 7.50" x 3.00", 7.75" x 3.25", 8.00" x 3.00",

John screeched as his hard member neared its target size. The loving sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts. John had never experienced such ecstasy. The yellow band was now at the drooling opening to the thick, excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

ERECTION: 8.00" x 3.00"

John's new erection was now complete and the Gel sheath stopped its ecstatic squeezes and massages.

John wailed with denial.

"OH NOOOOOOOOO!! DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPPP!!"

The urethra probe now slipped slowly slipped out of John's highly excited gland. Spurts of precum gushed outward following the exit of the probe.

The chemicals in his prostate now induced a strong ejaculation. John screamed in ecstasy as a long, thick stream of semen erupted like a geyser from his throbbing hardness and flew several feet in the air.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

He slumped back into the soft confines of the unseen supports, gasping and panting. His huge erection glistened in the light. His body was already rejuvenating his sexual recovery.

[07S] ALIENS, JOHN, FEMINIZATION:

John lay there, his heavy pants slowly subsided. The Gel released its final set of transgendering chemicals. He suddenly stiffened as another set of cramps rippled across his body. His 'male' muscle tone began to soften and his chest, hips and thighs became more curvaceous to match his new and

enhanced body frame.

His facial hair disappeared and his facial features became distinctly feminine, along with his voice. Slowly the cramps subsided and John basked in the glow of his changed body and sexuality.

[07T] ALIENS, JOHN, HERMAPHRODITE TESTING:

The Gel rechecked and tweaked the sexual nerve connections between John's breast, nipples, erection, labia, clitoris, vagina and his prostate. The tests involved every erogenous zone in his body and John wailed in ecstasy as incredible sensations that he had never experienced before, exploded

throughout his body. His new vagina clenched and spasmed and his extended mini erection-like clitoris pulsed with jolts of joy.

The Gel now started a full assault on John's new sexuality.

"OHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

John felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were sucking and caressing his clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples. His nipples felt like bullets, his rigid organ felt as though it was going to explode and his massive new erection felt like a granite bat.

He felt a thickening mass press deliciously against his oozing inner lips and he moaned loudly as he pushed down against it.

He felt a flow of warm liquid surround the tingling head of his erection as his precum oozed and spurted out of the puckering slit causing the thick gland to glisten in the glow of the torches.

"WH .. WHA .. SOMETHI .. OH! OH! OH! GODDDDD!!"

The Gel mass formed itself into a hard pliable phallic and nudged past his excited inner lips and slipped into his vaginal sheath with exquisite twists and turns. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made his organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS!!"

The flexing phallic slithered into the depths of John's enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the enflamed passage. Soon its eight inches of warm rippling thickness made his mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back

inward, twisting, turning and flexing.

"OH! SWEET JESUS!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. The Gel was now assaulting every erogenous zone in and on John's body. From the encasing pouches and 'mouths' on his breasts, to the suckling clitoral sheath to the labia massager and its incredible lunging phallic.

John was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

The relentless thrusts of the loving Gel twisted, turned and flexed as it explored John's enflamed vagina. His engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles exploded outward from it.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Suddenly thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the Gel's surface on the phallic and started massaging and caressing his enflamed vaginal walls. John screeched as bolts of ecstasy shot across his sex. His mind and body were saturated with senstions that he had nver experienced

before.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

John couldn't keep up with his frantic counter thrusts and he slumped down onto his Gel Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across his body.

The clitoral massager now began to push John toward his orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning 'lips' and 'throat' began deep sucking strokes along the entire length of his mini erection-like organ. Intense ecstatic sensations gripped his throbbing, swollen folds and clenching vagina. All the

sensations now melded together and John bucked and thrashed wildly within his supports.

His wail's echoed around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside John's enflamed vagina. John's mind went into an ecstatic freeze when he felt his Lover begin deep jerks and flexes. John was at his orgasmic trip point and his spasming vaginal muscles could feel the deep

surging pulses within his Lover's massive phallus.

The Gel unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculate which gushed and jettisoned into his seething passage. His clenching vaginal sheath ballooned from the Gels' gushing essence.

John squealed as waves of ecstasy flooded his body. His own orgasm was unleashed. His vagina went into deep convulsions, his organ of joy exploded and his first total body orgasm was unleashed.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

He screamed as the orgasmic waves hit him. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled. His legs kicked franticly in the air as his entire sexual being exploded with the ultimate human orgasm.

His spewing Lover renewed its deep thrusts. It knew it could coax another body wide orgasm. Deep orgasmic spasms rolled throughout his body like a series of freight trains.

Again, John's orgasmic wail echoed again echoed around the clearing.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....!!"

John's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. His body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed him into a sexual frenzy.

He gasped and wailed. His rigid, dark crimson, organ of joy was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat'. Again the phallic unleashed its thick ejaculate.

At the same time, John felt his ejaculation form within his enhanced prostate and the delicious sensations spread into the base of his engorged erection. The ecstatic pressure caused his gland to swell and twitch as the huge stream surged upward toward it. The liquid joy swirled deliciously around

the excited head and erupted out of the puckering opening and spewed high into the air, splattering back down onto his abdomen abd thighs.

John's entire body became one entire orgasmic sensation.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

He slipped gasping and panting into an orgasmic fog, somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness. His jerking body slumped onto the unseen supports.

The Gel's ejaculate raced throughout his body. His mind now completely accepted his Hermaphrodite sexuality. Bonding pheromones rushed throughout his body and mind that would produce a strong sense of sexual attraction to other Hermaphrodites.

One of the chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of the vaginal muscles. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his

erection was removed from the vagina.

John was now a submissive 'female' Hermaphrodite.

As John was slowly recovering, the Gel slipped away from his body. The gel's rippling vaginal sheath slipped away from his deflating penis and plopped down across his inner thighs and onto his swollen folds, still drooling with spurts of semen.

The loving Gel phallic slipped out of his deliciously stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound and John moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body. His new extended clitoris slowly relaxed and slipped back into the soft confines of its protective hood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The velvety pouches that encased his firm breast slipped away and they sprung into the air. Again John moaned as the air flowed teasingly over his engorged and still excited nipples.

He felt weak and his body still rippled with delicious aftershocks.

As the 'shower head' rose up and cleaned his body, John looked at his reflected image in the mirror and smiled when he saw his Hermaphrodite body.

John caught movement in the mirror and soon saw Mary being moved toward him.

[07U] ALIENS, MARY, JOHN, FISTING, MIRROR:

As Mary was turned so she faced John, her eyes brightened and a broad smile filled her face when she gazed upon John and his Hermaphrodite body. She was put into a standing position in front of him. Both their breathing began to quicken as their prepared minds and eyes gazed at each other's

curvaceous Hermaphrodite nakedness.

Recollections of their first sexual encounter flashed into their minds and their desire and the for each other soared. They recalled each other's names and Mary was the first to whisper,

"Oh John, your body is magnificent."

A flushed John replied,

"Yours is like a Greek Goddess."

Their penises stirred and grew erect as did their enhanced clitorises.

A bottle of massaging oil materialized on the floor beside Mary and she smiled when she saw it.

Mary moved inward between John's wide spread thighs and began planting light suckling kisses on his neck and shoulders. Her hands reached out and gently lifted both of his breasts. While the suckling kisses continued, her hands began to deliciously massage and knead his firm breasts. John's

breathing quickened and a long sigh escaped his lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mary's exploring and kneading fingers crept up onto John's nipples and her fingers began to caress and manipulate the rising buds. The excited nipples were soon erect and tingling.

Mary whispered softly,

"John, your breasts are wonderfully firm and I love your perky, erect nipples."

John moaned and began pushing his breasts into Mary's kneading hands.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary lifted her suckling mouth from John's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek downward toward his right breast. John knew where it was headed and held his breath in anticipation.

A slight adjustment was done to John's positioning.

The massaging and kneading continued as the suckling mouth neared its target. John felt the moist lips inch their way onto his breast and then felt a moist breath bathe his nipple. Mary's loving mouth descended onto the engorged bud with a delicious sucking and suckling action.

John gasped at the ecstatic contact and his chest heaved upward pushing his breast and excited nipple into Mary's devouring mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary's loving mouth suckled its way over to the left breast. The caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. Mary found the nipple was already hard as a bullet and she lowered her loving mouth on to it.

John gasped louder and his hands gently held Mary's head as the mouth teased and fondled the tingling nipple.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Mary now divided her loving attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had John moaning and thrusting both breasts into Mary's loving mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Mary lifted her head and smiled down at John. Through dazed eyes, John smiled back at her. His engorged and excited nipples stood out like bullets from his firm mounds.

Mary now began to massage her hands downward over her abdomen. John knew where they were headed and he closed his eyes and waited breathlessly. He felt two soft and gentle hands brush against his throbbing member just before they formed around the swelling folds of his labia. The warm flush soared

into a wave of arousal and John's hips jerked outward.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MARY!!"

Mary's hands began to massage and manipulate the soft flared folds and John's hips ground excitedly back and forth.

John's position was again adjusted so Mary didn't have to move as her mouth and lips adorned John's body.

Mary's suckling mouth began a delicious downward trek to join the loving hands.

His breath was now coming in deep pants of anticipation.

Mary saw John's pre-seminal fluids oozing from its thick gland and moved her head inward between John's spread thighs. John looked in the mirror and saw Mary's open mouth as it neared the head of his erection. He froze when he felt Mary's warm, moist breath bathe the tingling crown and then Mary's

wonderful tongue and lips made contact with sensitive flesh of his straining member.

Excruciating and ecstatic, sensations flooded his loins as the hot, wet tongue slipped over and around the most sensitive part of his body, his hands fisted tightly, his body trembled and his erection jumped wildly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Slowly Mary slipped her mouth over the slick head and John felt the warm, wet confines of Mary's mouth grip his crown in a delicious sucking motion. Mary's mouth descended further onto John's manhood and he moaned as the sensitive gland was soon being suckled by Mary's mouth and throat muscles.

The head lowered further and John threw his head back in ecstasy when Mary's throat and mouth began to ecstatically clench and suck on his throbbing hardness.

Bolts of joy shot throughout his sex. His breath came in quick pants and moaned loudly.

"OHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Suddenly Mary lifted her head and John's tortured erection slipped out of the loving mouth and throat.

"NO! NO! NO! MARY!! PLEASE!!"

Mary smiled and patted the tormented gland,

Mary reached out and slipped her fingers between John's moist folds and began an ecstatic exploration up of John's warm, pink furrow.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Her suckling mouth was now just above John's enhanced, rigid clitoris. The hard, mini erection-like organ was straining in the air, begging for attention, at the same time, one of Mary's slick fingers began to slowly and deliciously, trace the oozing entrance to his 'womanhood'.

John gasped loudly and his vagina rippled ecstatically.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ..."

Suddenly, the loud moan was stopped and John's eyes and mouth opened wide. Mary's warm, wet tongue and mouth had slipped onto his rigid pink clitoris and her lips and tongue began to ecstatically suck and suckle the engorged organ of joy as if it were an erection.

John's threw his head back and wailed in ecstasy as his vaginal opening and clitoris exploded in unison. His erection jumped wildly, spewing its precum in all directions.