Aliens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHH!! OHHH!! SWEET JESUS!!MARYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

John's gushing vaginal juices drooled down his inner thighs onto the cheeks of his buttocks.

While Mary's mouth, lips and tongue devoured John's organ of joy, she nudged three fingers into his eager and welcoming vagina. They twisted and turned ecstatically and John's hips began grinding his sex in wild circles.

Mary's loving fingers were joined by a forth and she began thrusting them into his spasming and clenching vagina. His head thrashed back and forth as bolts of ecstasy shot throughout his body.

"OH GOD! MARY!! YES! YES! DEEPER! FASTER!"

Mary's suckling mouth and lunging fingers intensified and John was thrown into a sexual frenzy. His thick vaginal juices flowed freely past the plunging fingers and his erection and jerking organ of joy felt as though they was going to explode.

"MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Suddenly Mary stopped and backed away.

John again screeched with orgasmic denial.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! MARY!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!"

John's enflamed sex begged to be touched. His hips jerked with desperation into the air.

Mary smiled at John's orgasmic torment and extended her right and palmed his wet, swollen folds, the palm of her left hand glided up and down the sensitive underside of his straining hardness.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary said softly,

"Now your ready John."

A final adjustment was done to John's position. His enflamed labia was now aligned with Mary's shoulders.

With highly aroused eyes, John saw Mary pouring a liberal amount of lubricant onto her fingers, then her wrist and finally her lower forearm.

Mary grouped her fingers together and held her hand upward so John could see it. His mind said 'NO' but his tormented body said 'YES' and his vagina began spasming and clenching with expectation.

Mary's slick fingers reconnected with his labia and clitoris. John's hips jumped as the ecstatic sensations once again exploded across his loins.

"OHHHH!! GOD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

He looked down and saw the glistening hand poised at his open thighs and flared folds. Mary's grouped fingers pushed between the swollen folds as they edged their way toward the drooling entrance of his 'womanhood'.

John felt his slick inner lips kiss and caress the finger tips as they welcomed back Mary's loving fingers.

"MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

John felt a great pressure as his vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within him as the hand and wrist slipped inward. His excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and John gasped at the delicious fullness.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Slowly Mary's hand slipped further inward and John gurgled as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within his enflamed passage.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy racked his sex. He thrust outward and wailed as he impaled himself deeply onto Mary's lower forearm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of his spasming cavern causing John to lift his head and wail in ecstasy.

"OH! GOD!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John's vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Mary's hand, wrist and forearm. Mary waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. He had never experienced such intense joy. Mary now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part

way out. John's stretching vaginal muscles were ecstatically clenching and spasming. Bolts of pure joy shot directly to his ecstatic mind. His breathing came in deep gasps and pants. His thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist. His head thrashed back and forth as waves of

joy cascaded across her body.

John screamed and wailed in ecstasy.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSS!!"

John's hips thrust wildly into the air. Every nerve ending in his body was screaming for orgasmic release.

"OH!! GOD!! YES!! YES!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Mary thrust forward burying her wiggling fingers, hand and wrist deeply into John's vagina. The entire length of his vagina ecstatically stretched and widened to accommodate the magnificent penetrator. John was close to fainting from the fantastic sensations that the tantalizing fingers of pure

joy were giving him.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Mary moved her head inward toward John's extended organ of joy and slipped her hot, wet mouth over the throbbing organ. The incedible sensations from John's vaginal passage and rigid organ of joy were merging into each other.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary started her final series of masterful strokes and John quickly fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. His breasts and nipples swelled to the bursting pointed.

"AHH!! AHH! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! ...."

John gasped and panted. His whole sexual universe was centered on his spasming vagina, throbbing clitoris and engorged manhood. His eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog. His body trembled and convulsed. His hands clenched into fists and his toes curled up tightly. Small

orgasmic waves rippled up and down his body from his head to his toes. They built up higher and higher as Mary lunged her loving arm relentlessly into the depths of his vagina.

"OH GOD ... SOMETHING IS ... I .. I ..!!"

Mary's thrusts became faster and deeper. John couldn't keep up with it. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. His body became detached from his surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter his mind. His body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy.

His breathing became labored and he gasped and panted as he neared his orgasmic trip point ... and it came. Mary felt John's vaginal muscles clench tightly around her lunging hand and wrist. An orgasmic cloud flooded his head and flashes of orgasmic lights danced around his eyes.

"OH!! GOD!! I .. I .. GOD!! I'M GOING .. TO ..."

Mary could feel John's ejaculation forming. Her left hand quickly held his enraged manhood in the vertical position as the thick, long stream of semen surged its way up the massive quivering shaft. The thick, pulsing, stream of semen shot up to the head of his erection and seemed to stall and play

with the most sensitive of all glands, the crown of his penis. The gland thickened and tingled as the liquid joy swirled around it and then exploded out the puckering slit. It flew as a single three foot stream straight up in the air and splattered back down on his thighs and Mary's hands and arms.

John wailed as his dual orgasms thundered across his body.

"IT'S HAPPENING ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Suddenly, deep inside his vagina, John felt the most ecstatic sensations she had ever experience. Mary's fingers were now concentrating on his highly swollen and excited 'G' spot. John began gasping for air as his body froze in acute ecstasy.

A second stronger stream of semen blew out past the numb head with the force of a fire hose. His vagina continued to spasm and convulse with orgasmic explosions. John thought his head was going to explode as his body was showered with exquisite bolts of ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

His body was so saturated with orgasmic ecstasy that he was unable absorb any more orgasmic sensations. He lost consciousness and slumped back into the confines of his unseen supports.

John soon recovered gasping as ecstatic aftershocks racked his body. Mary withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and John moaned as the exquisite and wonderful fullness left his stretched vagina.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John lay there panting and gasping in his post orgasmic daze. He was vaguely aware of the 'shower head' that was cleaning the remnants of his orgasms and ejaculations. Mary leaned into John and planted soft kisses over his face neck and shoulders.

Within seconds John's arousal was coursing throughout his body. Mary smiled as his penis stirred and then throbbed within her hands.

[07V] ALIENS, JOHN, MARY, DEEPTHROAT:

John was put into a standing position and released from the unseen restraints. A clear Gel-like 'bed' materialized in front of them and this time it was John that smiled.

He drew Mary in close and their aroused nakedness bodies snuggled in close to each other and they embraced. Their kiss was deep and passionate. Both reached down and grasped each other's straining erections and moans were heard as they kissed.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

They broke the kiss gasping and panting.

John whispered,

"Sit down on the edge of the 'bed' and lay back on it."

Mary sat on the edge of the 'bed' and leaned back onto it. Her feet rested on the floor. She feigned shyness and kept her legs and thighs closed. If it wasn't for her straining erection angled over her abdomen she might of gotten away with it.

John smiled at her pose and kneeled down in front of her bent legs. He gently ran his hands along her upper thighs with a wonderful massaging and kneading action. Each time his massaging hands neared her labia, John saw her erection and rigid clitoris jerk and throb in the air. As her sighs got

louder, her thighs parted and John smiled.

"Ohhh!! Ohhh!! Ohhh!!"

His hands now worked their way along her inner thighs and finally came together on her swelling folds. The soft sigh turned into a moan and Mary's thigh spread wide apart.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John lifted Mary's feet up onto the edge of the 'bed'. Her spread thighs caused her labia to part and John now gazed at her open treasures. He again leaned up and over her body. Their mouths touched, their erections touched and they embraced passionately.

While they kissed John brought his hands to Mary's breast's and started to massage the firm mounds and stiff nipples. Mary groaned into John's mouth and pushed her chest up into his loving hands.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

John felt Mary push her swollen wet labia against his hard member and he smiled knowingly. John left Mary's mouth and kissed his way to Mary's neck. The light butterfly kisses suckled their up and down both sides and Mary moaned delightedly.

John worked his way down to Mary's shoulders then down to Mary's chest. Mary closed her eyes and let the wonderful sensations flood her body. John's hands left Mary's breasts and started a light massaging action down Mary's body. He rested his hands on the inside of Mary's thighs, close to but not

touching her erection, clitoris or labia.

John's delicious trail of kisses approached Mary's right breast. Mary held her breath and her right nipple tingled in anticipation. Suddenly Mary arched her chest up and gasped out loud as John's hot wet lips and tongue slipped onto the engorged bullet.

"AHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOHNNNNNNNNNN!!"

John kissed his way over to Mary's left breast. Its nipple was eagerly waiting for the tantalizing mouth and tongue.

"OH!! JOHNNNNNN!! OHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

As John's mouth worked it's magic on Mary's left breast, He moved his hands inward and cupped Mary's swollen labia and started a slow massaging with the palms of his hands. Mary gasped and wailed as delicious sensations bolted throughout her sex. She instinctively pushed her hips up into John's

loving hands. Her straining hardness jumped and throbbed against John's abdomen. Precum drooled from the tip and the engorged member slipped deliciously between their bodies.

"UHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHH!! UHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John's mouth left Mary's engorged nipple and started it's trek downward with a trail of light suctioning kisses. Mary closed her eyes and soft gasping and panting sounds were heard as John's mouth approached his massaging hands. Mary's hips began pushing her enflamed sex John's hands and

approaching mouth.

Mary froze when she felt John's lips settle onto her straining erection and begin to suckle its way up the sensitive underside. Suddenly Mary wailed when she felt John's wet, slippery, loving mouth slip over her hyper-sensitive crown and his tongue swirled ecstatically over the excited and

tingling gland.

"AHHHHHH!! JOHN!! JOHN!! OHHHHHH!! MYYYYYYY!!"

John saw that Mary's erect and engorged organ of joy was throbbing in the air and began to kiss his way down downward to Mary's swollen labia. He pushed his hands inward and slightly downward on both sides of Mary's labia lips, causing her extended organ of joy to jerk in the air like a small

erection. John lowered his head and sucked Mary's hard clitoris into his mouth and his warm wet lips and mouth sucked on it as though it was an erection.

Mary's eyes immediately opened wide. Her mouth wanted to scream but no sound came out. Mary's mind was instantly saturated with exploding sensations. Her hips arched up and her body convulsed in ecstasy. She gasped and wailed as John's suckling tongue and lips flooded her body with bolts of ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John continued with his massaging hands as his mouth played deliciously with Mary's engorged organ. Mary's head thrashed from side to side, her erect nipples felt like bullets.

John spread Mary's swollen lips further apart and slipped his hot, thick tongue down the moist furrow toward the entrance to Mary's womanhood. Her vaginal juices were oozing from her inner lips and John's tongue sucked Mary's delicious nectar into his eager mouth as his tongue circled the

clenching opening.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

John's slick finger slowly traced around Mary's excited entrance, nudging it inward a bit and then backing out. Mary moaned as John repeated his probing, each time moving it a little further inward. Soon a second and then a third finger joined into the delicious exploring of Mary's eager opening.

They twisted and turned as they slithered inward, deeper and faster into Mary's clenching vagina.

Mary arousal was now at a fever pitch. Her hips started to move in unison with John's thrusting fingers.

"OH!! JOHN ... THAT FEELS SO GOOD!! DON'T STOP!!"

Mary's hips matched the deep thrusts of John's lunging fingers and John sensed that Mary was near her orgasmic edge.

John stopped and rested back on his knees. Mary groaned in torment.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

His eyes watched her body thrash with orgasmic denial and long strings of preseminal fluid dangled from her enraged erection.

John leaned inward again.

He reached out and rested his hands on the surface of Mary's inner spread thighs and watched her 'manhood' jerk with expectancy.

John smiled when he heard her groan as his hands began to slowly massage the soft skin of her inner thighs.

"OHHHHH!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

John's massaging hands slipped upward and formed themselves over her swelling labia. Mary's body squirmed at the delicious contact. The hands continued their upward trek and John wrapped both hands around her engorged, slick member.

Mary's hips arched outward and she gasped loudly at the ecstatic contact.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John's expert hands glided up and down her thick tube of flesh with a gentle squeezing action and smiled when he saw the drooling precum oozing freely from the puckering opening of the thick gland. Her intense arousal now caused her hips to shift and grind into the manipulating palms and fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOHN!! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

John's left hand massaged its way downward toward Mary's flared folds as his fingers slipped between them his thumb pressed onto her erect and extended organ of joy.

Mary screeched at the ecstatic contact. Her legs and thighs spread wider apart and she hunched upward driving her enflamed sex into John's loving hands. Mary was awash with ecstasy. Her erection throbbed and her precum was drooled and spurted out of the excited gland.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Mary looked in the mirror and saw John's open mouth move toward the head of her raging 'manhood'.

She closed her eyes and her breath came in quick expectant pants as the open mouth glided inward.

And then ... and then ... a wonderful, warm, moist, breath of air bathed her highly-sensitive and tingling gland.

She screeched and arched upward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of her straining erection. John's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and his tongue swirled ecstatically around and over the highly excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

John moved his hands from Mary's seething sex and grasped her bucking hips. His mouth now started a slow descent onto Mary's throbbing erection. He raised up a bit and tilted his head. Mary's thick gland now glided into his clenching throat.

Mary gurgled with joy as John's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed her pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of his throat. His throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, his chin pressed against Mary's engorged clitoris and shifted it back and forth causing

Mary to screech loudly from the dual sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

John with a torturous twisting motion, lifted his head and Mary's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached John's mouth, he closed his cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. His tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing

opening. He sucked up Mary's precum with his curled tongue as thought it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS!! JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

John smiled inwardly at Mary's torment and then skewered his loving throat back down onto Mary's enraged organ.

Mary's hips began bucking and thrashing, her hands grasped his shoulders tightly. John's grip on Mary's hips tightened. Again, Mary felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as John's incredible mouth and throat skewered back down onto her enflamed 'manhood'.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! JOHN ... OH! JESUS! I .. I"

John knew that Mary was rushing toward her orgasmic trip point. He pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of Mary's hardness was within his throat. He then began to ecstatically flex and clench his throat muscles.

Mary was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her vagina convulsed as her thick load of semen entered the base of erection and shot up her highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into John's eager and receptive mouth and throat.

Mary wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John feasted on Mary's free flowing, gushing nectar. He increased his exquisite milking actions, knowing that he could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from Mary's enraged erection.

Mary's hips bucked upward as her mind and body were became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Her vagina was spasming uncontrollably, her clitoris was exploding with joy and her erection was at the swollen bursting point. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up her undulating

organ. Again, John feasted on the spewing gushes of Mary's nectar.

"OH! GOD!! ANOTHER O ... IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Mary's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across her loins. She was pushed into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness. As she slumped down in front of John, her still spurting erection slipped from John's sucking mouth. John leaned over

Mary and held her in his arms as she came down from her orgasmic high.

John looked between their bodies and smiled when she saw Mary's drooling member twitch with aftershocks. He reached down and wrapped his hand around the thick, pulsing organ.