Aliens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

6.75" x 2.50", 7.00" x 2.75", 7.25" x 2.75", 7.50" x 2.75"

Aron screeched as his hard member neared its target size.

8.00" x 2.75"

The loving sheath began to ripple up and down his excited organ in tune to his urgent thrusts. Aron had never experienced such ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHH!! GODDDDDD!!"

The yellow bud was now at the slick entrance to his urethra.

Aron's eyes were riveted to the mirror. He saw his engorged erection was now longer and thicker. It felt like a granite bat as it stood tall and hard between his spread thighs.

His heavy and bloated testicles swayed in the air between his spread thighs. His loins rippled with ecstatic joy.

Aron thrust upward moaning and gasping.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The tube slowly and teasingly withdrew from his hardness. As the end slurped its way out, the confined preseminal fluids gushed outward with the force of an ejaculation.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

[08H] ALIENS, ARON, SHEMALE TESTING:

Aron's dazed and highly aroused eyes looked at the mirror. He saw his 'new' manhood. His eyes opened wide with astonishment. His massive, heavy erection was throbbing before his stunned eyes.

The Plant was now ready to test its new creation. The velvety sheath began to ripple up and down Aron's long, thick member. The bared gland turned a deep purple as blood rushed into the thick, excited head.

The phallic-like stamen awoke from its dormancy and nestled further into Aron's clasping inner lips.

Aron gasped as his 'womanhood' reformed.

His rectal opening and rectal sheath immediately reformed into a 'labia' and 'vagina'. The 'labia' tipped stamen now renewed its exquisite massaging of Aron's swelling folds. The thick stamen nudged deliciously against the fluttering inner lips and with an ecstatic 'pop', the Plant's phallic-like

stamen slowly slipped into his excited 'vaginal' passage with a wonderful twisting and turning motion.

Aron gasped as jolts of pleasure spread across his loins.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The phallic slipped full length into Aron's 'vaginal' sheath, expanding as it went. Aron gasped and moaned as his hips twisted in joy.

"OHHH!! OHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The phallic began deep thrusting into Aron's 'vagina', the loving 'lips' and 'mouths' of the labia tipped stamen was devouring his swollen and stretched 'labia' folds. His chest arched up pushing his breasts and excited nipples into the suckling 'mouths' and kneading pouches. The Plant's vagina-

like sheath clenched around his engorged erection. Aron was now in a sexual frenzy. His body thrust his hardness into the Plant's loving sheath and then plunged his seething 'vagina' downward onto the Plant's massive twisting stamen.

Aron gasped and moaned. His mind was filled with ecstatic sensations that his body had never experienced before.

UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

His convulsing body bucked within the Plant's soft restraints, his head thrashed from side to side. He gasped and wailed. His huge, thick erection was jerking wildly within the clenching and squeezing sheath. The flexing phallic lunged inward, into the depth of his clenching 'womanhood' and

unleashed torrents of its chemical laden ejaculant.

Aron's mind exploded as the delicious pressure ballooned deep within his convulsing 'vagina', sending waves of orgasmic sensations bolting across his genitals. The thick mix of the Plant's ejaculant and his 'vaginal' juices spewed past his swollen and flared folds drenching his thighs. Suddenly

his enhanced prostate exploded. Aron's hips bucked and jerked as long thick streams of thick semen pulsed up his spasming erection. The spewing streams arched high in the air and splattered back down, drenching his abdomen thighs and genitals.

His entire body became one entire orgasmic sensation.

"OHHH!! GODDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

This time Aron's exhausted and drained body went into orgasmic shutdown.

[08I] ALIENS, ARON, FEMINIZATION:

Aron lay there, his heavy pants slowly subsided. The Plant released its final set of transformation chemicals. Aron suddenly stiffened as another set of cramps rippled across his body. His 'male' muscle tone began to soften and his chest, hips and thighs became more curvaceous. His facial hair

disappeared and his features became distinctly feminine, along with his voice. Slowly the cramps subsided and he basked in the glow of his changed body and new sexuality.

One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of his partner. These would include a Shemale, male, Hermaphrodite or female. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept

at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or he removed his erection from his partner. This would work in unison with the Plant's embedded conditioning of sexual techniques to bring his partner to total, sexual fulfillment.

A conditioning drug would make him totally accept his new sexuality. When touched sexually or kissed by a Shemale, Hermaphrodite or male his rectal area would transform into a 'labia' and 'vagina'. The sexual properties of his 'womanhood' would become as sensitive as a female's labia and vagina.

Aron's sexuality would be bisexual. His primary sexual preference would be to another Shemale, male, Hermaphrodite and then female.

Aron is now a Shemale. He would be the aggressive partner in his sexual relationships with other Shemales and males.

The Plant started to withdraw from his body. The rippling vaginal sheath slipped away from his deflating penis and it slipped down onto his thigh and laid over his swaying testicles, still drooling with spurts of semen.

The silky pouch holding his testicles opened up and his heavy balls now swayed between his spread thighs. The flexing stamen withdrew from his stretched 'vagina' with a loud slurping sound. His rectal area returned to its normal state.

The silky pouches that encased his firm breast slipped away and they sprung into the air.

As the 'shower head' rose up and cleaned his body, Aron looked at his reflected image in the mirror and smiled when he saw his Shemale body.

A vapor was released from the ceiling which put Aron into an unconscious state and he was returned to the holding room.

[08J] ALIENS, JAMIE, MALE ENHANCEMENT:

JAMIE MALE, 18

Nipples soft:......... 1/4" D x 1/8" H

Nipples erect:........ 1/4" D x 3/16" H

Penis Flaccid:........ 3.75" L x 1.00" D

Penis Erect:.......... 5.50" L x 1.75" D

ENHANCED

Nipples soft: ........ 1/4" D x 1/4" H

Nipples erect: ....... 3/8" D x 1/2" H

Penis Flaccid: ....... 4.5" L x 1.75" D

Penis Erect: ......... 8.0" L x 2.75" D

Jamie was moved into the 'white' room and placed in a sitting position in front of the mirrored wall.

The vapors were released from the ceiling and he slowly awoke. His first awareness was seeing his nakedness in the mirror in front of him. He saw himself sitting in the air with no apparent supports with his legs bent at the knees and his thighs spread wide apart.

An awareness seeped into his mind that this room and the image of his spread nakedness in the mirror were vaguely familiar. His conditioning was allowing him to remember just enough to keep him calm.

Jamie watched wide-eyed as the Plant rose up from the floor in front of him. It was six feet high and four feet wide from top to bottom. As it grew, its stems, leaves and stamens spread outward and began weaving back and forth in a sensuous dancing motion. Small droplets of nectar were forming at

the end the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shape flowers were opening and closing

[08K] ALIENS, JAMIE, PLANT PREPARATION:

Jamie saw all of the plants flowers and stamens begin to weave back and forth, coming close to each other then slowly drifting apart. He smiled as he watched their intimate dance. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the end the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shaped flowers were

opening and closing.

He watched transfixed at the wonderful display and his need to feel its embrace grew stronger with every passing second. The Plant began to extend its soft stems toward him as though it were beckoning him to come closer.

Jamie slowly walked toward it. A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing his shoulders and hips. He sighed and his heart beat just a little bit quicker as stepped further toward the plant.

More touches came upon his face and gently slipped down to his neck and shoulders. Jamie closed his eyes and sighed as the stem's soft tips caressed and massaged his skin. His male nipples tingled and his flaccid penis stirred and grew to full erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

More stems extended outward and slowly slipped across his abdomen thighs and lower legs. His sigh became a little louder as the silky stems flooded his body with light delicate touches and massages.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Soft, withering stems flowed around his lower chest and back. He then felt himself being turned so he faced the mirrored wall. With the Plant now supporting his body, his legs were lifted upward and bent at the knees, at the same time, a thick, soft leafy seat formed under his buttocks and upper

thighs.

The plant moved quickly to put his body into a sitting position. His bent knees were lifted and spread apart.

A clear transparent leaf form under his spread thighs and slowly moved upward. The leaf gently lifted his balls and then formed a silky pouch around them. Jamie moaned and his erection jumped as his balls were deliciously massaged within the silky pouch.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A hollow thick stamen extended out of the foliage just above his abdomen. Its surface had folds or ripples, much like an accordion. It slowly descended over the head of his straining hardness and slipped down over it. As the satiny sheath encased his erection it began to deliciously caress and

massage his engorged member.

Jamie had never felt such sensations and he moaned excitedly.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Two buds formed from the stems on his lower chest. They blossomed into two clear, transparent leaves. As the satiny leaves expanded, each slipped over his areolas with an exquisite massaging action. Within each leaf, small depressions formed into suckling 'mouth's and descended onto his stiffening

male nipples.

Again he moaned as the suckling 'mouths' swirled and caressed the excited buds.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A final thick stem rose up from the base of the plant toward his spread buttocks. As the stem rose, the end formed into an 8" x 1" thick stamen with a thick oval shaped tip. It drooled with a thick clear liquid.

Jamie felt the oval shape touch the cheeks of his buttocks and push them further apart as it moved between them. He shifted his hips trying to avoid the advancing stamen.

It slipped through the spread cheeks and the purring oval thickness nestled snugly against his anal lips. His squirming abruptly halted when the thick tip of the Plant's phallic slithered through the Plant's anal massager and snuggled onto his anal lips, releasing a warm, thick liquid that oozed

onto his anal opening. The effect was immediate, the tight sphincter muscle relaxed and a euphoric warmth spread around the loosened opening.

Jamie sighed as the purring head traced around the sensitive lips and the wonderful sensations filtered inward.

".... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He felt the stamen begin to apply pressure to his tingling opening and he sighed as the probe slithered past the relaxed anal lips and slip into his rectal passage.

A wave of warmth accompanied the thickening probe as it nudged inward and his erection jumped and throbbed. His entire rectal area began to tingle with pleasure and Jamie unconsciously started to push and grind his hips onto the Plant's flexing probe as it twisted and turned its way into his

rectal sheath.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

He shut his eyes and savored the new feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, Jamie's eyes flew wide open, his hips thrust into the air, and a loud gasp escaped his lips. The Plant's probe had made contact with his prostate. An incredible jolt of joy rippled throughout his body.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The probe formed a massaging pouch over sensitive mound and released its initial enhancing chemicals. Jamie's eyes shot open as a new set of sensations gripped his loins.

"OH! GOD! ... WHAT .. OH! OH! OH!"

The chemicals absorbed by his prostate would be activated by the Plant's urethra probe.

He began moaning and panting as his prostate and erection began throbbing in sync with each other. His preseminal fluids oozed and drooled into the thirsty 'mouth' of the Plant's vaginal sheath.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Jamie began grinding his rectal area excitedly onto the probe as new sexually sensitive nerve endings were formed all along his new 'vaginal' passage to a depth of 9". At the same the oval shaped mass surrounding his anal lips released a chemical that transformed his anal opening into a 'labia'.

Another set of sexual nerve endings were attached to his new 'labia'.

Jamie screeched with ecstasy as is 'womanhood' was formed.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

[08L] ALIENS, JAMIE, PROSTATE ENHANCEMENT:

His entire rectal area began to tingle with pleasure and Jamie unconsciously started to push and grind his hips onto the Plant's flexing probe as it twisted and turned its way into his rectal sheath.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

He shut his eyes and savored the new feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, Jamie's eyes flew wide open, his hips thrust into the air, and a loud gasp escaped his lips. The Plant's probe was now concentrating its efforts on his prostate. An incredible jolt of joy rippled

throughout his body.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The probe formed a massaging pouch over the top of the sensitive mound and released its initial enhancing chemicals. Jamie's eyes shot open as a new set of sensations gripped his loins.

"OH! GOD! ... WHAT .. OH! OH! OH!"

The chemicals absorbed by his prostate would be activated by the Plant's urethra probe.

He began moaning and panting as his prostate and erection began throbbing in sync with each other. His preseminal fluids oozed and drooled into the thirsty 'mouth' of the Plant's 'vaginal' sheath.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

He began grinding his rectal area excitedly onto the probe as new sexually sensitive nerve endings were formed all along his new 'vaginal' passage to a depth of 8". At the same the oval shaped mass surrounding his anal lips released a chemical that transformed his anal opening into a 'labia'.

Another set of sexual nerve endings were attached to his new 'labia'.

Jamie screeched with ecstasy as is 'womanhood' was formed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

[08M] ALIENS, JAMIE, INDUCED EJACULATION:

The probe's soft depression, covering his swelling prostate, intensified it exquisite massaging. It deliberately and teasingly, spaced its delicious suckling of Jamie's prostate. Every time it restarted, Jamie's body was racked with a series of internal ecstatic spasms much like those that a woman

would feel.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .... GODDDDD!! ... "

His body shook and thrashed in ecstasy as the orgasmic contractions raced throughout his 'vaginal' sheath, onto his erection and into his disbelieving mind. His small male nipples felt like hard bullets about to explode. In just a few seconds, Jamie saw the Plant's clear sheath that encased his

engorged member, begin to swell with his drooling preseminal fluids.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSS!!"

Eight inches of the Plant's phallic slipped deeper into Jamie's rectal sheath. Its rippling ribs and ridges teased and tantalized the clenching walls of his new 'vaginal' passage sheath. The stamen started slow, ecstatic thrusts and Jamie squealed in joy as the ribs brushed and pressed across his

excited prostate.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

His erection throbbed and jerked within the Plant's squeezing vaginal sheath. The stamen began to vary its lunges from fast to slow, all the way in, all the out. An exquisite pressure was building within his prostate and at the base of his throbbing erection. Ecstatic ripples of joy radiated

across his loins from his clenching 'vaginal' sheath.

The plant now intensified its assault on Jamie's body. The clasping sheath encasing his erection intensified its squeezes, the massaging pouch holding his balls began a delicious kneading action and the stamen's twists and turns pushed his body into a sexual frenzy.

Jamie's mind and body had never experienced sexual joy before and he wailed as the new sensations exploded across his body.

"OHH! GOD! OHH!! GOD!!"

An incredible pressure was building up at the base of his erection. It pulsed up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive gland and then exploded outward, into the Plants waiting 'mouth'.

Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes. His toes curled and his hands fisted.

Jamie squealed again as his body was gripped with intense orgasmic shocks from his induced ejaculation.

"OHHHHH!! GODDDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Jamie's mind couldn't absorb all the orgasmic sensations and his sexual sensory system went into overload and he lost consciousness.

The plant feasted on Jamie's spewing nectar and it increased its suctioning, coaxing Jamie's unconscious body to release another stream of thick semen.

Jamie slowly awoke and moaned as delicious aftershocks racked his body.

The stamen's 'vaginal' probe slowly withdrew and Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body. The thick purring head lay nestled within his swollen folds. His erection never softened and felt like a granite baseball bat.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

[08N] ALIENS, JAMIE, NIPPLE ENHANCEMENT:

The suckling 'mouths' over his erect male nipples now secreted their growth chemicals that were quickly absorbed into tingling skin of his nipples. The nipples sensitivity were heightened to those of a female and each began to grow and expand. Jamie moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across his

chest.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Jamie began pushing and grinding his aching excited nipples into the Plant's suckling 'mouths'.

His nipples stood erect at 3/16" x 3/16" and grew in delicious spurts.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Jamie moaned and gasped loudly.

"OHH!! YESSS!! YESSS!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Jamie's nipples had now reached their targeted size.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The flower's suckling 'mouths' slowed their assault to a low level 'purring' and Jamie lay within the Plant's soft restraints, savoring the wonderful feelings.

[08O] ALIENS, JAMIE, URETHRA, PROSTATE ENHANCEMENT:

The gland at the head of his erection now began to tingle in sync with those emanating from the suckling 'mouths' on his erect nipples and the purring tip of the stamen that was resting within the folds of his 'womanhood'.