Aliens Ch. 06A

Story Info
It is entertainment day for the Aliens Part A.
12.7k words
4.26
52.5k
16

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 6A

[09] PART-6 PROLOGUE, ENTERTAINMENT:

[09A] ALIENS, ERIC, PROSTATE MILKING:

[09B] ALIENS, AMANDA, VAGINAL, CLITORAL MASSAGER:

[09C] ALIENS, JASON, MASSAGE, HAND JOB:

[09D] ALIENS, LILLY, DEEPTHROAT:

[09E] ALIENS, LILLY, MATING:

[09F] ALIENS, MIRA, ADRIAN, DEEPTHROAT:

[09G] ALIENS, ADRIAN, MIRA, MATING, BED:

[09] PART-6 PROLOGUE, ENTERTAINMENT:

Occasionally, the Aliens would reserve a time period for the entertainment of all onboard the craft. A special 'white' room was used for these entertainment sessions. The theme of the sessions were used to demonstrate human sexuality to the ship's population. An Alien that wanted to participate, would selected its human mate from the vast research files that had been collected.

The subjects were 'acquired', prepped and conditioned. All were held in an adjoining room beside the Entertainment room. In addition to the normal conditioning, each received a drug that would give them sense of attraction to the Alien life forms.

The Alien-human coupling was based on physical and sexual compatibility so both would experience maximum pleasure without pain or discomfort.

The Entertainment sessions were in three stages.

ENTERTAINMENT-1 EJACULATION AND ORGASMS:

ERIC 21 - PROSTATE MILKING

JASON 20 - HAND JOB, HEAD PLAY

AMANDA 23 - LABIA, CLITORAL MASSAGER

ENTERTAINMENT-2 MASSAGES AND MATINGS:

LILLY 18 - MASSAGE, ALIEN MATING

ADRIAN 20 - DEEPTHROAT, MATING, BED

DIANNE 40 - ALIEN LOVER, DOGGY STYLE MATING

ENTERTAINMENT-3 TECHNOLOGY:

DANIEL 24 - ENTITY

MICHELLE 23 - ENTITY

SHAWN 25 - PLANT

EMILY 23 - PLANT

[09A] ALIENS, ERIC, PROSTATE MILKING:

Eric was moved into the Entertainment room and was placed in a sitting position in front of the mirrored wall. His legs were bent at the knees and spread apart. His feet were then brought back slightly toward his hips. His testicles and penis swayed in the air below his spread thighs. Eric's rectal sheath, prostate and testicles had been prepped to give him maximum pleasure and increased volumes of semen and sperm.

A vapor was released from openings in the ceiling above him and Eric slowly regained consciousness. The conditioning drugs took affect as he stared at his nakedness in the mirror. All that he could think about was his erotic reflection and how it was arousing him. Warm tingling sensations were spreading across his loins and into his prepared body.

A strange, clear machine materialized between Eric and the mirror. Its outline was vaguely visible by a soft brightness that highlighted all its edges. Eric looked at it with a puzzled expression on his face. The top portion resembled the long, wide seat of a motorcycle.

A nervous Eric felt himself being moved into a prone position, facing toward the floor. The Alien machine moved under his body and he was slowly lowered onto it. As he was lowered, his legs were spread apart and bent at the knees so he was straddling the strange machine. Eric sighed as his chest, abdomen and thighs nestled onto the soft, warm surface of the machine's seat. His feet were 'guided' into unseen foot rests and his arms and hands pulled forward into unseen restraints.

The back of the 'seat' raised upwards and outwards, spreading the cheeks of his buttocks. Two depressions formed at the front of the seat under Eric's areolas. They moved upward encasing each of his enhanced nipples within a suckling 'mouth' and Eric sighed as his nipples stirred and delicious ripples radiated across his chest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

A warm gel-like mass pushed upward between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and formed into the machine's anal massager. Eric's sigh turned into a moan when his enhanced rectal area responded to the exquisite massaging and caressing. His excited anal lips swelled and his rectal sheath was filled with need.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He gasped softly when he felt his balls slipping into a warm silky pouch. The soft walls of the pouch began a sensuous lifting and massaging action which sent ripples of pleasure across his loins and into his penis.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Another opening appeared in the seat and Eric felt as though dozens of fingers were manipulating his tingling member into a soft satiny sheath. As his penis was inserted into the machine's vaginal sheath, it was massaged and caressed, causing Eric to moan as his penis soared to full erection. The moan became louder as the sheath began to gently squeeze and clench along the full length of his engorged manhood.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSS!! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Inside the seats gel-like vaginal sheath thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers started massaging and caressing his throbbing hardness from its base to the tingly gland. Eric's moans became louder as the ecstatic sensations flowed onto his balls and rippled outward toward his flared anus and up to his excited nipples.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Eric was now ready for his Alien audience to see his semen and sperm extracted from his body. All could see his suckled nipples, massaged anal lips and balls. His precum oozed from the thick gland as his engorged manhood throbbed within the clear, accordion-like sheath. The extraction sensors detected the warm flow and the sheath folded down over the thick gland to the ring. He gasped when he felt a small, mouth-like sheath slipped over the head of his erection and a lubricated tube slipped into his clasping urethra opening, sucking up his precum and guiding it toward the collection reservoir.

"OH! SWEET JESUS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Eric moaned as the anal massager intensified its actions on his rectal opening. His rectal sheath spasmed, his prostate tingled and his throbbing erection jumped wildly within the clasping sheath and 'mouth'.

"OHHH! SWEET!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

A rounded probe pushed outward from within the anal massager and nudged against his swollen anal lips. The purring head oozed a warm liquid which caused a delicious warmth to spread into his rectal passage. Eric gasped as the machine's phallic twisted its way past the excited opening and into his rectum.

He moaned with joy as the cilia fingers that were attached to the surface of the phallic began caressing the inner walls of his clenching sheath. His erection jumped and jerked as it drooled more of his precum into the feasting 'mouth'.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The probe's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... his prostate. The depression on the tip expanded and pressed onto the sensitive tissues with a delicious massaging action.

Eric arched up within his restraints and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from the excited tissues to the thick, sensitive gland of his straining hardness.

"WHAT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid seeped out the opening slit on the excited head and it was quickly sucked down the tube to the gathering container. Within a minute small orgasmic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains.

His body trembled and shook as a series of minor orgasms, rippled across his loins and he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

Eric suddenly sucked in his breath as the ecstatic sensations gripped his entire body. His preseminal fluids were now gushing and spurting into the extractor's sucking 'mouth'.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The machine's rippling 'vagina' now began to squeeze and caress his engorged erection. Eric was now surfing on an orgasmic wave. His hard member throbbed and jumped wildly. His internal ecstatic explosions were constant and never faltered and he wailed as his hips thrust his hardness desperately into the machine's squeezing 'vagina'. The 'learning' probe felt the ecstatic contractions of Eric's rectal muscles and the spasming of his excited prostate.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Eric's first ejaculation was just moments away. Blinding orgasmic flashes of light danced across Eric's eyes. His body froze as his first thick, hot semen spewed out of his hyper-excited gland and the thirsty 'mouth' routed his thick essence to the filling container.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The probe's prostate massaging now settled down to a series of low level 'purrs' and Eric slumped onto the soft supports of the machine. His suckled bullet-like nipples felt as thought they were going to explode.

The phallic now expanded, moving further into Eric's excited rectal sheath. It twisted, turned and flexed as its eight inches of warm undulating thickness made Eric's mind reel with its wonderful fullness. It then partially withdrew and slithered back in. It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. Every thrust was in sync to the rippling squeezes that surrounded his throbbing manhood. His totally restrained body could do nothing but absorb the orgasmic sensations that were flooding his body.

Eric's mouth and eyes opened wide open and he gasped and moaned as his body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

The flexing phallic thickened again. Special openings slipped around and over his engorged prostate as the loving phallic made love to his seething rectal passage.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

The machine's clenching 'vagina' now began an exquisite milking action up and down the entire length of Eric's straining hardness. His breath came in deep gasps and pants.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Eric closed his eyes as the phallic drove him toward his orgasmic trip point. It would stroke inward and stop for a few seconds with ecstatic flexes and twists then slip outward. On Each inward thrust its thickness expanded, 1.25" .. 1.5" .. 1.75" .. 2.00" .. 2.25" .. 2.50".

The machine's clenching 'vagina' kept him at his orgasmic trip point and wouldn't let him cross over it. The phallic, relentlessly lunged into his enflamed rectal passage with ecstatic twists and flexes. His throbbing prostate saturated his mind with jolts of joy as his preseminal fluids streamed into the collection tube.

Suddenly, Eric felt the phallic plunge into the depths of his sheath and begin to jump and jerk. He felt a delicious pressure of liquid warmth flood into his body as the Alien machine began to spew its thick ejaculant deep inside his enflamed rectal sheath.

Eric screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded his loins. The machine's hold on Eric's orgasm was removed. His prostate spasmed, his balls churned and his liquid joy shot up his erection, swirling around tingling gland and exploding into the sucking 'mouth' and tube imbedded within his urethra.

"AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Eric screamed as the orgasmic waves hit him. It was a long guttural moan as his forceful ejaculation pressed the air out of his lungs. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across his wide open eyes.

Incredible jets of semen spewed from his spasming member.

A second, stronger ejaculation was coaxed out his body and Eric's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ..."

Eric's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. His body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Eric into a sexual frenzy.

His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the restraints. He wailed loudly as his erection jumped and jerked wildly within the undulating sheath. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of machine semen and rectal juices spewed past his stretched anal opening, drenching his thighs and buttocks.

"OHHH!! GODD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

This time his exhausted and drained body lapsed into unconsciousness. Eric slowly recovered and his body continued to convulse with orgasmic aftershocks. His eyes were still glassy and his body still trembled from head to toe.

His breathing continued to come in short gasps and pants. The phallic slowly, almost teasingly, withdrew with a loud slurping sound and Eric moaned as his anal lover withdrew from his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The pouch open and released his balls and the loving sheath slipped away from his slick, oozing penis. The delicious suckling 'mouths' loosened their grip on his erect and tender nipples.

His Alien audience saw the machine's readings,

SEMEN: 12cc PRE-SEMINAL: 120cc

A vapor was released from the ceiling and Eric was quickly rendered unconscious. He was lifted off of the Alien's extraction machine and moved out of the Entertainment room and back into the holding room.

Most of the Alien viewers had never seen a human ejaculate and enjoyed every second of Eric's experience. The bowl was lifted and the happy Aliens saw the large mix of preseminal fluid and thick semen ... they wanted to see more.

[09B] ALIENS, AMANDA, VAGINAL, CLITORAL MASSAGER:

Amanda was moved into the Entertainment room and was placed in a sitting position in front of a mirrored wall. She was selected in part because she was an activist against businesses that specialized in adult books, videos and sexual aids. Her preparation include the enhancement to her clitoris but did not include the use of the docility drugs. They wanted her to be fully alert and aware of what was happening to her.

The vapor was released from the ceiling and she slowly awoke. Her first awareness was seeing her nakedness in the mirror in front of her. She saw herself sitting in the air with no apparent supports with her legs bent at the knees and her thighs spread wide apart. She saw her exposed and hairless sex being reflected back to her in the mirror and began screaming and struggling. The Alien waited patiently for the exhaustion to set in and smiled when Amanda slumped onto her unseen supports.

A startled gasp escaped her lips when she felt herself being slightly reclined so that her full sex was openly displayed in the mirror.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

She saw movement in the mirror, two flexible tubes move upward in front of her and then turn toward the junction of her spread thighs. One was thin about a half inch thick. It had a drooling 'mouth-like' opening at the end of it. The other was thick about three inches in diameter and had an oval shaped end with 'lips' that resembled the contours of a labia. Inside the 'labia mouth' were thin cilia like tubes that were drooling a clear liquid and weaved back and forth.

"OH MY GOD!! ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Amanda's movements became panicky and she swung her hips in a futile attempt to avoid the advancing tubes. Her wide open eyes had a look of desperation as she watched the slowly advancing 'labia' massager edge its way nearer and nearer to her sex.

"NO!! NO! STOP!! ST ... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The massager made contact with her labia. The slick, warmness formed around the folds secreting an aphrodisiac that was quickly absorbed into her skin. Within seconds a deep need radiated across her loins and her clitoris extended outward beyond its protective hood.

The labia massager began an exquisite massaging and kneading action. Its internal suckling 'mouths' slipped into the flared pink crease pushing the folds further apart and began caressing and sucking her clasping inner lips.

A stunned and dazed Amanda couldn't believe the sensations that were flooding throughout her body. Her mind wanted it to stop but her body wanted more and more of the delicious feelings.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING ... OH! GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' exploring her flared and swollen folds. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood. Her mind was now being flooded with sensations that had been dormant for years.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Amanda closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth onto the heavenly massager causing waves of pleasure to ripple across her body and into her mind. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with those of the slick 'lips' of massager.

Her dazed eyes was vaguely aware that the second tube was nearing the junction of her thighs. This one was thinner with a flexible sheath- like suckling 'mouth' at its open end. The clitoral massager nestled onto the thick tip of her engorged, rigid clitoris and the open 'mouth' slipped over the pink tip and suckled its way along the length of the throbbing organ into its clitoral hood.

Amanda's hips bucked at the ecstatic contact and she squealed in joy,

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH! GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Her erect nipples stood out like hard bullets from her firm breasts and tingled excitedly in the air. Her mind was flooded with sensations that she had never felt before. She squealed in joy and her hips ground her enflamed sex onto the massagers as all the sensations merged together.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The rippling 'throat' now began to suck her organ of joy as though it was an erection. It slipped back to the excited tip and then squirmed its way back over the highly sensitive organ. It twisted and turned as it went and Amanda again wailed in ecstasy,

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The combined effort of both massagers threw Amanda into a sexual frenzy. Her restraints held her firmly and all she could do was sit there and let the ecstatic sensations flood into her body and mind.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Her mouth opened wide but no sound was heard, Her wide open eyes saw nothing. Her entire body arched upward and froze as her first orgasm was unleashed.

With a deep intake of breath, Amanda's orgasmic wail echoed around the room as her body finally unleashed her suppressed orgasmic pressures.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

The labia and clitoral massagers slowed to delicious purrs as Amanda came down from her orgasmic high. Her glassy eyes and dazed mind was floating on a euphoric cloud of pleasure.

The Aliens let Amanda rest for a few moments. Suddenly, she was jolted out of her euphoria when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Amanda gasped when she felt the entrance to her womanhood being gently stretched opened. Fear and apprehension quickly filled her mind. She hadn't had sex in years and knew something was probing her treasured entrance.

"NOOOOOOOOOO ....!!"

Amanda felt a warm liquid oozing from the thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her reluctant entrance as the phallic released a bolstering dose of its aphrodisiac.

"OH! PLEASE! NO! ... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

All the years of abstinence came rushing to the surface of her sexual being. She felt her excited inner lips stretch ecstatically over the pulsing head and Amanda moaned as waves of intense pleasure flooded her sex.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GOD!! YES!! YES!! YES!!"

Amanda pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against and around the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more from of her Lover. The phallic was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously.

"AHHHHHHHHH!! FASTER!! OH! GOD! MOREEEEEEEEEE!!"

Amanda's arousal exploded and she moaned in joy as the ecstatic sensation rippled into her enflamed vaginal passage. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.