Aliens Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The probe now sunk deeper into her enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the eager sheath. Soon its 7.50" x 2.75 inches of warm undulating thickness made Amanda's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around Amanda's swollen and excited folds of her labia.

The relentless thrusts of the loving phallic twisted, turned and flexed as it explored Amanda's enflamed vagina. Her engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic jolts radiated from it. Amanda's head thrashed back and forth gasping and moaning.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHH!!"

The flexing probe thickened. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body of the phallic and started massaging and caressing her enflamed vaginal walls. Amanda screeched as ripples of joy shot across her sex. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH GOD!! OHHHHHH!! YESSSSS!!"

Amanda couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped own onto her supports and let the waves of ecstasy wash across her body.

The clitoral massager now began to push Amanda toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning 'mouth' rippled along the full length of her mini erection-like organ. The excruciating, ecstatic sensations gripped her throbbing, swollen folds. Amanda felt as though dozens of warm, wet tongues and lips were swirling, sucking and suckling on her enraged clitoris.

Her wails echoed around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

At the same time the phallic began deep, full length thrusts. Amanda was close to fainting as the flood of sensations exploded across her body.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Amanda's enflamed vagina. The pulsing ribs along its flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping virginal walls. Amanda arched up ecstatically and her hips ground her excited sex onto both massagers.

The phallic unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into Amanda's spasming cavern causing the vaginal sheath to ballooned ecstatically.

Amanda screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her body as her climatic orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions and her organ of joy exploded.

"AHHH!! OH GODDDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Amanda screamed as the first orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her body began convulsing as deep orgasmic spasms rumbled across her body.

The phallic coaxed a second, all consuming orgasm to explode across her body and Amanda's orgasmic wail echoed again echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .....!!"

Amanda's body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Amanda into a sexual frenzy.

Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the unseen supports, her head twisted from side to side. She gasped, panted and wailed. Her rigid clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat', the phallic exploded again. The thick mix of her Lover's ejaculant and her vaginal juices gushed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and dripping onto the floor.

"OHH GODDDDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

This time Amanda's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the phallic rested, deeply imbedded within her body. The phallic and labia massager withdrew from her stretched vaginal opening with an audible slurping sound. The clitoral massager slipped away from her engorged organ and it rippled in the air.

Her unconscious body was returned to the holding room.

[09C] ALIENS, JASON, MASSAGE, HAND JOB:

Jason was moved into the Entertainment room and placed in a sitting position in front of a mirrored wall. His legs were bent at the knees and spread apart. His feet were then brought back slightly toward his hips. His testicles and penis swayed in the air below his spread thighs.

A vapor was released from openings in the ceiling above him and Jason slowly regained consciousness. The conditioning drugs took affect as he stared at his nakedness in the mirror. All that he could think about was his erotic reflection and how it was arousing him. Warm tingling sensations were spreading across his loins and into his prepared rectal sheath.

There was a sudden burst of glowing light and suddenly an Alien materialized in front of Jason's wide open eyes.

It was female and about the same height as Jason. Her curvaceous body was smooth, tan colored and totally hairless. Her firm breasts, perky nipples, thick clitoral hood and perfect labia lips made Jason's mind reel.

Jason's conditioning took control of his mind and couldn't understand his sense of attraction and the lack of nervousness or apprehension. Finally, he looked at her hands, they were larger than his and the fingers were long and thick. She smiled at him and a dazed Jason returned the smile.

The Alien moved closer and put her hands on his bent knees and Jason sighed as warm pulsing sensations spread outward along his thighs from the contact.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

He saw the her head move toward him and watched, as though in a trance, as her open lips came nearer to his lips. Jason closed his eyes as their lips touched. He felt the warm pulses seep into his lips as her tongue glided between them and into his opening mouth. Their tongues touched and Jason sighed again as they danced and played together.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

The Alien slowly massaged her hands downward toward the junction his spread thighs. The large hands moved under his balls and penis, lifting them with an exquisite massaging action and he moaned into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The Alien broke the kiss and looked into Jason's flushed and panting face. Her long fingers began a delicious swirling and massaging of Jason's penis and she smiled when she felt the tube of flesh stir and grow to full erection within her manipulating hands and fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Alien stepped back and Jason saw his highly aroused body in the mirror, as did his Alien viewers. His reflection excited him and his solid erection throbbed between his bent and spread thighs.

A bottle of massaging oil materialized beside the Alien. She took the bottle moved back between his spread thighs and started to squeeze the contents onto Jason's body. She started at Jason's left nipple, over to his right nipple, down to his abdomen and up along his right thigh, then back down to his abdomen and up onto his left thigh. She finished it off with a liberal portion to his straining hardness and testicles.

Jason followed what the Alien was doing in the mirror. He gasped and panted as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with his body.

The Alien started spreading the oil all around Jason's breast area and a soft moan escaped his lips as the Alien's slippery fingers teased and caressed his stiffening nipples. She leaned inward and sucked his right nipple into her mouth.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

The Alien's hands started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Jason's lower chest and abdomen. She worked both hands on either side of Jason's body, deliberately bypassing his erect member. She paused and poured more oil onto her fingers and slipped her hands between the spread cheeks of Jason's buttocks.

Her slick fingers made contact with his anal lips and began an exquisite massaging of Jason's rectal entrance. The soft fingers began an exquisite caressing of the tingling lips and Jason moaned as his enhanced rectum reacted to the probing finger tips.

She smiled when she felt Jason reflexively push against her tracing fingers and saw Jason's manhood jerk in the air.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Her slick hands now concentrated on Jason's engorged erection. A loud gasp was heard as her hands closed around his glistening member with delicious squeezes and massages.

"OHHH!! THAT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!!"

The Alien smiled and ran the palm of her slick hand up and along the sensitive under side of Jason's member, spreading the lubricant over Jason's excited manhood. The ecstatic contact caused Jason to thrust his straining member erection into the Alien's expert hands.

ARGHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She suddenly stopped and withdrew his hands. Jason looked at her with stunned, disbelieving eyes.

The Alien smiled at his torment.

She picked up the bottle of oil and walked behind Jason.

Jason looked in the mirror and saw the Alien move behind his highly aroused and glistening body. He saw her pour more oil onto his hands and snuggled up close behind his body. Her right hand reach around to the front of Jason and reacquired his straining hardness. Being able to see and feel what she was doing to him, made it all the more exciting. He moaned in thankfulness as the hand once again glided up and down his enflamed erection with audible slurping sounds. He gasped at the exquisite sensations and began making incoherent mewing and gurgling sounds.

"UGH!! UGH!! OOOOOOOOOOO!! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Alien's left hand slipped downward between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and her slick fingers massaged their way toward his eager anal entrance. The Alien's fingers teased the excited anal lips and then nudged one of her long, thick fingers inward with an ecstatic twisting and turning motion. It was quickly followed by a second finger.

Jason wailed as his anus was ecstatically stretched and exquisite sensations that he had never felt before flooded his mind and body. His hips thrust his granite-like member into her squeezing, oil slicked hand then shifted his clasping anal opening down onto the Alien's twisting fingers.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Alien audience loved it .... Jason loved it.

The Alien felt Jason's rectal muscles clenching around her fingers. She looked at the mirror and saw Jason's precum spurting from the thick gland and his balls begin to draw up into his scrotum. The rapid jerks and pulses of Jason's engorged hardness within her hand, told the her that Jason's ejaculation was close.

The Alien smiled and her hands intensified her their actions.

Jason was gurgling with incoherent sounds and his head was thrashing back and forth in sync with his gyrating hips.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She felt Jason's ejaculation start at the base of his erection. Her hand quickly positioned Jason's enraged erection so it stood vertical between his bent thighs. She smiled when she saw the strong, thick stream of semen explode out past the puckering opening and fly high into the air, splattering back down onto Jason's abdomen, thighs and balls.

Jason screeched in ecstasy,

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The audience was overjoyed, they loved to see a human male ejaculate.

She wasn't finished yet, she knew she could coax another stream or two from Jason's orgasming body. She inserted a third finger into Jason's convulsing rectal sheath and she tightened her lubed hand around Jason's convulsing shaft. Jason was now thrusting into the Alien's hand with an orgasmic sense of urgency.

Again he wailed in ecstasy as a second longer stream jettisoned out of the thick, agitated gland and fly high into the air with the force of a hose. It joined the pools of warm semen that were spreading across his body.

Jason's ejaculations saturated his body and mind.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jason slumped onto the unseen supports. His erection continued to spurt and spew his thick semen. Jason moaned as wonderful aftershocks rippled across his body. His erection spurted and gushed with the remnants of his orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jason looked into the mirror and saw his semen drenched body and glistening erection still throbbing between his spread thighs. His testicles ached as they were 'refilled' with his sexual rejuvenation.

The Alien moved back in front of Jason's body. She smiled again when she saw his closed eyes, panting mouth and twitching hardness. She saw the thick splatters of semen that were pooling on his body and she leaned inward. Her long tongue darted out and began lapping up Jason's thick essence.

She had saved Jason's straining manhood for the last and he moaned in joy as her wide tongue swirled around the slick hardness with an ecstatic lapping action. Her darting tongue reached out to his hyper-sensitive gland and Jason squealed as the wide tip coaxed a few more spurts from enflamed gland.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Her fingers reacquired his swollen anal lips and a loud gasp welcomed the twisting and turning fingers as they slithered back into his enflamed rectal sheath.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Jason's arousal vaulted and he began thrusting his engorged crown into that wonderful, curling tongue. Her mouth opened and Jason felt a warm, wet breath, bathe the head of his erection.

... and then ...

An excruciating and ecstatic sensation gripped his straining hardness.

She had lowered her mouth over the engorged gland. The tongue and lips began an incredible swirling, sucking and suckling motion. All the while, the twisting fingers continued their deep strokes into his seething rectal sheath.

Jason wail's echoed loudly around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her long, thick fingers began deep, thrusting strokes and Jason was close to fainting as waves of joy exploded across his loins.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The Alien intensified her deep suctioning on Jason's straining erection.

Jason screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded his body. His sheath went into deep orgasmic convulsions, his balls churned and his liquid joy shot up his jerking erection. The Alien clamped her suctioning mouth onto Jason's pulsing gland and waited for the jets of his thick semen. It spewed into her mouth with the force of a fire hose. The Alien's cheeks ballooned as Jason's semen gushed into it. What she couldn't swallow, drooled out past her lips and flowed down Jason's still erupting member.

"AHHH!! AHHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Jason squealed as the waves of joys saturated his mind and body. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled.

The Alien coaxed a second, stronger ejaculation out his body and Jason's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....!!"

Jason's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The fingers were still twisting and plunging and the Alien's cheeks and tongue were still sucking on his engorged gland. His body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Jason into sexual frenzy.

His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed, he gasped and wailed and his erection jerked wildly within the grasp of the Alien's hands and mouth.

"OH GOD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

This time Jason's exhausted and drained body shutdown.

The Alien slowly withdrew his fingers with an audible slurping sound. Jason's body twitched as the fingers left his body.

Jason was moved out of the Entertainment room and back into the holding room.

[09D] ALIENS, LILLY, DEEPTHROAT:

Lilly was moved into the Entertainment room and was placed in a sitting position in front of a mirrored wall. She was selected in part because of her promiscuous nature. Her 18 year old curvaceous body was sexually mature beyond her years.

The vapor was released from the ceiling and she slowly awoke. Her conditioned mind caused her to look about herself with curiosity and a sense of excitement. She relaxed onto the invisible supports that held her in sitting position. Her legs were bent at the knees and spread apart, with her feet pulled slightly back toward her body. A strange warmth and tinglyness was spreading across her body and she wanted so much to touch herself.

Lilly saw a swirling, tubular circle of light in front of her and a form materialized. The Alien human-like body was male, young and about her age. His smooth, hairless body was slightly tan in color. His arms were longer than a human and the hands were large with long, thick fingers. She her excitement vaulted when she saw the well-endowed 'package' swaying between his thighs.

Lilly was captivated by the young Alien's appearance and couldn't understand the sense attraction that was building within her mind and body.

The Alien moved between her spread thighs and her eyes got a closer look at the Alien's long, thick penis and her breathing quickened.

Her right hand slowly, tentatively, reached out toward it and gently lifted and cradled it in her hand. Her eyes opened wide when the warm thickness pulsed and stirred within her massaging fingers.

Lilly gasped as her arousal soared,

"Oh God .. its incredible ... magnificent"

Her left hand reached down and lifted his heavy balls and smiled when the stirring penis soared to full erection. Her hands left the Alien's penis and heavy testicles and put her hands on his hips. She drew him closer and her mouth opened as the head of his hardness neared her lips. She saw the greenish liquid oozing from the opening of the thick gland and knew she had to taste it.

She lowered her mouth and her suckling lips teased and tantalized the thick head of the Alien's eight inch member.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

The warm oozing nectar spread onto her tongue and into her taste buds. It was like an aphrodisiac and the 'hit' flooded her body. Her clitoris and nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

She gasped when she felt the Aliens large hand palm her swollen labia. The thick thumb pressed against her excited organ of joy and the tips of his fingers nestled between the flared folds and caressed her clasping inner lips. She lifted her head from the Aliens pulsing erection and moaned loudly,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The Alien's 'manhood' stood tall and hard at an upward angle. As the Alien started its exploration of her excited vaginal opening, Lilly moved her hands from the hips to the Alien's buttocks, she liked how they felt and began to massage them.

She looked with dazed and aroused eyes at the Alien's erection as it throbbed in front of eyes.

Her tongue slithered outward toward the engorged tip and it began flexing in excitement as her hot wet tongue slipped around the thick, sensitive gland. Lilly loved the pulsing feeling on her tongue and quickly moved her open mouth onto the gland with a delicious suctioning motion. Slowing, almost teasingly, the Alien's throbbing erection slipped deeper and deeper into her suctioning mouth and throat.

Lilly was elated with the Alien's response and she plunged her throat down onto the wonderful hardness with an exquisite twisting motion. It swelled and flexed as Lilly's throat muscles began to milk it. She started a slow twisting motion back up the thick organ and renewed her delicious suckling on the engorged head. Her tongue slipped into the oozing slit and she again sucked up the Alien's drooling precum like a straw.

Again, Lilly wasn't prepared for the aphrodisiac 'hit' that seeped into her taste buds. An ecstatic wave of joy flooded into her stunned mind.