Aliens Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Lilly raised up a bit and tilted her head. The Alien's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and into her throat. Her throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Lilly's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against the Alien's heavy balls and she shifted it back and forth causing strange sounds to be heard from the Alien's mouth.

"@@@!! @@@!! @@@!!"

In response, the long thick fingers that were massaging her inner lips slipped into Lilly's eager vaginal opening with ecstatic twists and turns.

Lilly groaned onto the imbedded thickness in throat.

"MMM!! MMMMM!! MMM!!"

Lilly, with a torturous twisting motion, lifted her head and Alien's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach Lilly's mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening.

Lilly skewered her loving throat back onto Alien's enraged organ.

Alien's hips began bucking and thrashing and her grip on Alien's hips tightened. The young Alien was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Again Lilly heard strange sounds from the Alien, which she knew were the Alien's sounds of joy. The sounds intensified and another finger joined in on the assault in her vagina and her throat began deep suctioning lunges onto her lover's 'manhood'.

Both began gurgling incoherently as they neared the edge of their mutual orgasms.

His thick load of ejaculant entered the base of his erection and shot up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream spewed into Lilly's eager and receptive throat.

The Alien wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!"

Lilly opened her mouth and squealed in joy as her orgasm exploded across her body. The Aliens ejaculant gushed from her open mouth.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Lilly composed herself and began feasting on Alien's gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions, hoping she could coax another eruption from Alien's enraged erection.

She was not disappointed.

The Alien's hips thrust his enraged hardness into Lilly throat, his 'manhood' was again at the swollen bursting point. Lilly felt it swell and throb as another huge stream of thick ejaculant surged up his undulating organ. Again, Lilly feasted on the spewing gushes of thick essence.

"@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!"

The Alien's fingers pressed onto Lilly's hyper-excited 'G' spot with an ecstatic kneading action and Lilly screamed as another body wide orgasm was unleashed.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Lilly slumped back onto the unseen supports in a dazed semi-conscious state. The Alien's erection slipped from her mouth and long drools of light, greenish ejaculant flowed from her lips. As her awareness returned, the Alien removed his fingers from her clenching passage and Lilly moaned as the thick fingers left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She saw the Alien's hardness still standing hard and tall and her thankful hands wrapped themselves around it with gentle squeezes and massages.

[09E] ALIENS, LILLY, MATING:

The Alien moved close to Lilly, her heart beat faster knowing that she was going to be kissed by an Alien. Their lips met and Lilly quickly wrapped her arms around him. She felt the Alien's tongue glide between her slightly parted lips and she closed her eyes and opened her lips wider. The Alien smiled inwardly as his tongue slipped into Lilly's receptive mouth. Their tongues touched and soon the tongues were dancing and playing with each other. Lilly felt the Aliens hardness press against her labia and the kiss became deeper and more passionate.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

The Alien put his large hands on Lilly's firm breasts with an exquisite massaging and kneading action. The tips of his long fingers teased and tantalized the excited nipples.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

They broke the kiss and a flushed Lilly panted with mounting arousal.

She reached down between their bodies and grasped his throbbing member. She had never felt such throbbing thickness and she gasped loudly as it jerked within her hands.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Alien gently pulled her hands away and nestled his hardness between the flared folds, pushing them further apart. Lilly felt the throbbing thickness press onto her engorged organ of joy and her hips began an ecstatic sawing motion.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The Alien's suckling lips left her shoulder and trekked downward toward her right breast. Lilly held her breath as they came nearer and nearer. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the suckling mouth descended onto it. The Alien's lips and tongue began to caress and manipulate the erect nipple and Lilly gasped as she arched her breast into the Alien's devouring mouth.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! SOOOOOOO!! NICE!!"

The Alien's loving mouth slipped off of her right breast and suckled its way to her left breast. The massaging and kneading hands switched back to her right breast. Lilly's moans became louder and the contortions of her upper body became more frantic as the Alien's lips and hands paid loving homage to her breasts and erect bullet-like nipples.

"OH! GOD! OH! YESSSSSSS!!"

The Alien kept his suckling mouth in play and reached down between Lilly's wide spread thighs and formed his hands over her swollen labia. The contact shot bolts of joy across her sex and Lilly ground her hips upward in tight circles into the Alien's massaging hands. She leaned her head back and gasped loudly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While his hands kneaded her flared folds, his suckling mouth left Lilly's right nipple and started a delicious trek down across her abdomen. Lilly knew where the loving mouth was headed and her body and mind shook with excitement. Again she felt that tell-tail breath from the Alien's mouth, this time it was positioned over her hard erection-like clitoris.

"UH! UH! UH! YES! NOW! NOW!"

The Alien placed his hands on Lilly's inner thighs and lowered his head. The slippery tongue curled around the protruding organ of joy with an exquisite caressing and manipulating action. Lilly's clitoris exploded with joy and her hands shot downward and grasped the Alien's head. Her hips bucked upward and Lilly screeched ecstatically.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Lilly pulled the Alien's devouring mouth into her enflamed sex. His exploring tongue slipped along the length of her hard, twitching clitoris and into the protective hood and curled around it with an ecstatic squeezing motion.

Lilly wailed again and her lower body shook, trembled and jerked in ecstasy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The Alien knew that Lilly was on the edge of orgasming and he backed off a little.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The Alien smiled at her torment and his loving mouth and tongue slipped between the swollen and twitching folds and sucked their way down to the clasping inner lips. His expert tongue now deliciously traced around the ultra-sensitive opening to Lilly's womanhood.

Lilly's mind and body were trying to cope with all the ecstatic sensations that she had never felt before. Her grasping hands continued to keep the Alien's loving mouth attached to her enflamed sex. Her thighs opened and closed franticly and the Alien feasted on the flowing nectar that oozed from her hyper- excited vaginal opening.

"OHHHH! SWEET JESUS!! OH! GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

The tongue nestled into the clasping lips and slithered into Lilly's eager vaginal opening. Lilly reared up again in ecstasy her body now screamed for something it so desperately needed. She needed her Lover's thick, throbbing 'manhood' to penetrate her enflamed sex.

"PLEASEEEEEE!! NOW!! OHHHHH!! GOD!! NOWWWWWW!!"

He hunched upward with hips and guided the thick head so it nestled between the swollen folds. Lilly gurgled and mewed when she felt her labia lips being pushed apart by a warm, throbbing thickness. Her eager inner lips felt it nudging against them and began to kiss and caress the thick twitching gland. He slowly pushed inward.

Lilly squealed with joy when she felt her excited vaginal opening being stretched wide apart as the Alien slowly penetrated her seething passage.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Lilly gurgled as four inches of throbbing hardness inched its way into her womanhood. She couldn't contain herself any longer and her hips bucked sharply outward impaling herself totally on her Lover. She wailed loudly as the Alien's massive erection plunged into the depths of sexual being.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Alien leaned onto Lilly's euphoric body and their kiss was deep, wild and frantic. The Alien flexed his imbedded erection and Lilly gurgled with joy into his mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The Alien broke the kiss and looked into Lilly's dazed, glassy eyes. Her hips began to grind her sex around the magnificent penetrator. He slowly withdrew until the engorged head was being kissed by Lilly's excited inner lips and then he plunged back into her enflamed vagina. He withdrew again and began a rhythmic series of lunges. Full in, full out, part way in, part way out. He varied the speed from fast to slow to in-between. His lunging erection would twist, jump and flex.

Lilly was thrown into a sexual frenzy. Her cervix and womb opened eagerly and with full acceptance to her Alien Lover.

"OHH!! JESUS!! OH! GOD! YESS! DEEPER!! FASTER!!"

Lilly reached out and grasped the Alien's buttocks and drew him forcefully inward to skewer herself deep onto his granite-like erection. Her thighs jerked out to her sides as wide as she could spread them and her hips became a blur as she counter thrusted with a desperate sense of urgency. Her entire body was exploding with joy.

Suddenly Lilly's mind was exploding with orgasmic jolts of ecstasy as her vaginal muscles clenched rapidly around the Alien's plunging hardness. Lilly arched up and froze as her first orgasm came crashing down on her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Alien continued his forceful thrusts into Lilly's seething passage. Her orgasmic juices foamed and gushed out past her swollen spasming folds. Loud slurping sound accompanied the Alien's deep flexing strokes.

Lilly's body basked in her intense orgasmic release and it wanted more. Her sounds became incoherent as her body again surfed another orgasmic wave.

"AHH!! JESUS!! I .. I .. OH! GOD! AGAIN ..."

The Alien was now at his point sexual point of no return. He felt the intense ecstatic pressure building at the base of his erection. His balls spasmed and his prostate throbbed. He thrust into the depths of Lilly's sexual being, the thick tingling head nudged at the flowering portal to her womb.

The first of his long, thick streams of enhanced ejaculant surged and pulsed up his hyper-excited shaft. The liquid joy swirled around the flexing head and exploded outward into Lilly's dilated cervix and womb. Within a second, a more powerful stream jettisoned into Lilly's waiting womb.

Sara once again heard those strange orgasmic sounds from her lover,

"@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!"

Lilly's legs flew upward and outward in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. Her mind went into a sexual frenzy as the massive streams of greenish ejaculant gushed and spewed into her spasming cervix and uterus. The ballooning, ecstatic pressure caused her entire sexual being to explode with sensations that her mind could not keep up with.

Lilly was catapulted over her orgasmic edge and she arched up and froze as her body went into orgasmic convulsions. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flooded her mind and eyes. Her toes curled and her hands fisted. Every erogenous zone in her body was exploding in orgasmic ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Lilly slumped onto her invisible supports, her unconscious body continued to buck and jerk as powerful orgasmic aftershocks rippled across her body. A mix of thick, vaginal juices and ejaculant back flowed past Lilly's clasping inner lips.

In about a minute, Lilly recovered and she ran her hands over the Alien's head and face. This time, Lilly kissed the Alien with a sense of thankfulness and gratefulness.

Soon, the Alien withdrew his softening penis. It slipped outward with a loud slurping sound.

Lilly moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Torrents of orgasmic fluids poured from the gaping vaginal opening as it slowly returned to normal.

A vapor was released from the ceiling and in a few seconds, Lilly was rendered unconscious and she was moved back to the holding room.

[09F] ALIENS, MIRA, ADRIAN, DEEPTHROAT:

The Aliens wanted their audience to witness a coupling between human female and male. Although they had never met, Adrian and Mira were a perfect, sexual match for each other.

Adrian was selected in part because of his reputation as a skilled Lover. He is the poster child for the expression,

'Coming to work from different directions every morning'.

He was well endowed, muscular and met every woman's dream of what a Lover should be.

Mira was selected because of her promiscuous lifestyle and sexual openness to both genders, young and old. She has an hour-glass, curvaceous body of a Goddess. Firm, upraised breasts, perky nipples, perfect labia and a natural extended, thick clitoris.

During their conditioning, erotic images of each other, along with their first names had been implanted in their minds. Included was an arousal inducer which would come into effect when they regained consciousness.

Adrian and Mira were moved into the Entertainment room and placed in a sitting position in front facing each other. Their legs were bent at the knees and spread apart. Their feet were then brought back slightly toward their hips.

A vapor was released from openings in the ceiling above them and Adrian and Mira slowly regained consciousness. The conditioning drugs took affect as their eyes gazed at each other's nakedness.

In their minds they knew each other, they were Lovers.

Adrian's long thick penis stirred between his spread thighs and Mira's breathing came in deep pants as she saw it rising up to its full erection of 8.00" x 3.00". Her clitoris teased Adrian's feasting eyes as it glided out of its hood and stood out like a bright, pink beacon on top of her flared labia. The 1.5" x 1/2" organ twitched in the air begging for attention.

They were put into a standing position and each gazed need fully at each other's aroused nakedness.

A clear gel-like 'bed' rose up beside them.

Adrian smiled at Mira and held out his arms. She glided into them and they embraced.

Mira quickly melted against his body and looked up into his face. Their mouths met and they kissed deeply and passionately. She felt the engorged, warm throbbing of Adrian's manhood as it pressed against her abdomen.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

She could feel her wetness seep between the folds of her labia. She could also feel the slickness oozing onto her skin from the thick head of Adrian's erection and began to deliciously shift her abdomen in tight circles around it.

They groaned into each other's mouths.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Adrian broke the kiss and they stared into each other's flushed faces. Mira stepped back and looked down at her Lover's straining hardness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

Mira took Adrian's hand and led him toward the 'bed'. Adrian sit on it and lay back with his feet on the floor. He spread his thighs apart and his heavy balls swayed in the air over the of edge of the 'bed' and his long, thick member was angled over his abdomen. Mira nestled between his bent legs and leaned over his body. She could feel Adrian's rigid member once again pulsing against her abdomen.

This time it was Mira that kissed Adrian. She smiled when she felt his warm, oozing precum spread onto her abdomen and ground herself against it.

Adrian moaned into Mira's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Mira broke the kiss and looked down at Adrian and smiled.

She starting planting soft butterfly kisses on Adrian's neck and shoulders. Her hands reached in and palmed Adrian's firm areolas. A soft sigh escaped Adrian's lips. It changed to a low moan when the soft fingers moved onto his rising male nipples and began massaging and manipulating the erect buds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Adrian's breathing quickened. Mira's mouth and lips now trekked downward toward Adrian's right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bath his erect nipple and then he felt it slipping into Mira's suckling mouth.

He moaned as Mira's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"Miraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

In a few seconds the loving mouth kissed its way over to Adrian's left areola and again, her loving mouth devoured Adrian's left nipple. Mira divided her loving attention to both nipples and Adrian's breathing came in quick pants as he started to push his tingling nipples into Mira's wonderful hands and devouring mouth.

"oh Mira ... that feels so good!!"

While the loving mouth continued to suck and suckle on Adrian's excited nipples, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Adrian's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the silky, soft skin and Adrian quickly spread his thighs wider. Mira's hands now retraced their way upward past Adrian's jerking and oozing erection and back to his aching hard nipples.

"oh Mira ... don't tease me!"

Mira smiled and again her hands started its loving downward trek. She deliberately grazed Adrian's hardness with her wrists and felt the hot, rubbery pulses of Adrian's engorged organ. Her hands slipped further downward and neared Adrian's heavy, swaying balls. Adrian shifted his hips trying to get Mira's massaging hands to move inward to his aching testicles. Mira didn't disappoint him and she gently formed her hands around his bloated balls.

Adrian's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated outward from Mira's massaging hands.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While Mira's hands pushed Adrian's arousal level higher and higher, her loving mouth now left Adrian's tingling nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over Adrian's abdomen.

Adrian knew where the loving mouth was headed. His entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Adrian felt Mira's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive gland.

Adrian screeched and arched upward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Mira's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Mira moved her hands from Adrian's testicles and put her hands on the bed for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto Adrian's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. Adrian's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and throat.

Adrian gurgled with joy as Mira's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Mira's throat. Mira's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against Adrian's heavy balls and she shifted it back and forth causing Adrian to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.