Aliens Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

With a torturous twisting motion, Mira lifted her head and Adrian's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up Adrian's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS!! MIRAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Mira smiled inwardly at Adrian's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto Adrian's enraged organ.

Adrian's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Mira's head tightly. Mira's grip on Adrian's hips tightened. Again, Adrian felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Mira's incredible mouth and throat.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHH!! MIRA ... I .. I ..I"

Mira knew that her throat was pushing Adrian rapidly toward his orgasmic edge and she pulled upward just enough so that two or three of Adrian's hardness remained within her throat. She then began to ecstatically flex and clench her throat muscles around Adrian's highly excited manhood.

Adrian was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and surged up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Mira's eager and receptive throat.

Adrian wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mira feasted on Adrian's free flowing, gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from Adrian's enraged erection. She reach down with both hands and lifted Adrian's heavy, bloated balls with an exquisite massaging action.

Adrian gasped at the sensations.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Adrian's hips arched high above the 'bed' as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Mira's mouth and throat followed Adrian's orgasmic twists and contortions. His erection was now at the swollen bursting point. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his undulating organ. Again, Mira feasted on the spewing gushes of nectar.

"OH GOD!! ANOTHER ... IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Adrian's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across his loins. His body slumped back onto the 'bed' and his still spewing erection slipped out of Mira's throat and mouth. Mira looked down at Adrian's drooling member and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from her lips. She laid the palm of her right hand on top of Adrian's jerking erection with an exquisite swirling motion.

A long moan escaped Adrian's dazed mouth. He felt Mira's hand massaging his semen drenched hardness and continued to moan as it again spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

Mira leaned near Adrian's and they again kissed passionately.

Soon, Mira rolled over on her back beside Adrian they smiled at each other.

Two sexless Alien's walked toward them. One cleaned the drools and pools of semen from Adrian's still engorged erection and 'filling' balls, the other did the same to Mira's mouth and face. They smiled as they left.

[09G] ALIENS, ADRIAN, MIRA, MATING, BED:

Adrian got off the 'bed' and looked down at Mira.

Mira's breath quickened knowing she was going to have Adrian's incredible hardness slipping into her body and quickly shuffled toward the edge of the 'bed'.

Adrian knelt down in front of Mira's closed legs. A bottle of massaging oil materialized beside him and he took it in hands.

He looked over Mira's prone body and said softly,

"Mira you are really going to love this."

Mira's breathing quickened when she saw him pour some of the oil onto his hands.

Her Lover's slick hands began to gently massage the top of Mira's thighs. They sensuously glided along her upper thighs from her hips to her knees and back again. Mira loved his soft touches and she sighed as the finger tips teased and caressed the soft skin of her upper thighs. Slowly the slick hands and fingers slipped downward onto her inner thighs. His touches now moved from knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. The sigh turned to a soft moans each time the massaging hands approached the swelling folds.

Finally, Adrian saw what he was waiting for, Mira's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of his fingers lovingly traced the outer edges of Mira's labia folds. Adrian heard a deeper moan and the thighs spread further apart. As they did the folds flared apart and Adrian now saw Mira's sexual treasures opening like the wings of a butterfly.

His hands formed themselves around Mira's labia with a soft massaging action and he smiled when he felt Mira's hips jerk and then heard a gasping sound.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! .. OHHHH .. YESSSSS!!"

Adrian slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explore the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the rigid clitoris that stood out like a pink beacon on top of her labia.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The exploring finger tips slipped downward and renewed their caressing of the Mira's sensitive vaginal opening. He repeated the loving cycle again and again until and he heard whimpers of pleasure as Mira's hips began to move in sync with his finger.

Adrian's slicks fingers now slithered up the moist furrow and began to caress and manipulate Mira's mini erection-like organ of joy.

Mira squealed, her hips jerked and a long moan escaped her mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Adrian reached down and pulled Mira's feet up onto the edge of 'bed'. Mira's sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Mira felt his warm, moist breath bathe her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation griped loins as her Lover's tongue made contact with her engorged clitoris.

Her thighs spread wider and her hands shot downward and grasped the loving head as jolts of joy exploded across her enflamed loins.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While Adrian's lips and tongue suckled on her exploding clitoris, his finger now nudged inward past the excited inner lips. It twisted and turned as slipped into Mira's eager opening. Her juices were oozing outward.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Another finger joined the first and both were now plunging into Mira's vagina while his mouth was devouring her throbbing organ of joy.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mira body was nearing the her orgasmic edge. Her erect nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her vaginal muscles clenched around the lunging fingers and her clitoris was sending waves of joy cascading throughout her body. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the lining of her vagina as though they were looking for something. His exploring finger found the rough, bean shaped area of Mira's illusive 'G' spot. Adrian ecstatically began to massage and caress the hyper- sensitive area and Mira's hip bucked and jerked wildly.

She screeched in ecstasy as shards of joy exploded across her sex.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Another finger joined in on the manipulation of Mira's excited 'G' spot and Mira's body exploded with its first orgasm.

"OH GOD! OHHHH!! .. I .. I .. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Adrian didn't stop his massaging fingers or the deep suckling of Mira's engorged organ of joy. Adrian knew he could coax another orgasm from Mira's flailing body. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the stroking fingers, drenching her thighs.

Suddenly, Mira broke out of the orgasmic freeze and her wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Mira's body had absorbed all the ecstatic sensations that it could and she slumped back onto the 'bed' unconscious. Her body continued to buck and jerk in the throes of her orgasm.

Adrian withdrew his loving mouth and fingers. Shortly Mira awoke. She moaned as ecstatic aftershocks rippled across her body.

She looked down her body and saw the smiling face of her Lover. She reached out her arms and he stood up and moved between her spread thighs and leaned over her body. Their lips, mouths and tongues met and they kissed deeply and passionately.

Soon the loving embrace was broken and he stood up. She saw the massive, erection jerking in front of his body her heart raced in anticipation.

"OH! GOD! ITS SOOOOOOOOOO! BEAUTIFUL!!"

Adrian again knelt down between her spread thighs and brought his face within inches of enflamed labia.

Through dazed eyes Mira could see her Lover crouching between thighs. She could feel the flat palms of his warm and loving hands pushing against the softness of her inner thighs, pushing them further apart. Again her secret treasures were wide open to his gaze.

She watched with baited breath as his head moved inward, slowly ... slowly ... slowly ... And then ...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

she cried out loudly, her body convulsing as his moist hot lips closed over the soft mound at the apex to her thighs. His face disappeared from her view as he planted wet suckling kisses on the swollen, engorged furrow. His long tongue stroked at the quivering opening.

Mira's hands fisted tightly and her head thrashed back and forth as the hot searing tongue extended outward, its soft flicking tip circling the quivering, engorged tip of her organ of joy.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The lips sucked, drawing the warm soft folds deep, deep into the hot cavern of his sucking mouth and she groaned deep in her throat as the hot probing slithering worked its way up and down the swollen wet crease. Her hips ground wildly while soft mewling animal sounds of joy spewed from her lips.

"AH! YES!! OH! MY GOD!! YES! YES!!"

Her groans drove his long tongue faster and faster between the flared lips of her enflamed sex.

Adrian felt her hands desperately clawing at his head, guiding his loving mouth deeper into the swollen, moist folds. Adrian ran his long tongue into the soft, wet flesh, flicking at it for a moment, then quickly withdrawing it to tease again around the quivering pink edges.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Adrian thrust his tongue again deep down into it, bringing a low guttural groan from Mira whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around either side of his moving head.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! ADRIANNNNNNNN!! PLEASEEEEEEEE!!"

Adrian leaned up and over her Mira's squirming body and grabbed her flailing legs behind the knees and positioned them back against her shoulders. His rigid erection flexed against the flared crease of her swollen folds. Adrian guided Mira's legs so they were locked tightly behind his neck, causing her enflamed sex to be pushed upward and outward.

Mira gurgled incoherently knowing that her body was in the most erotic position she could imagine and soon that incredible hardness would be slipping into her highly exposed and eager opening.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!! ADRIAN! NOW!! NOW!! I AM READY!"

Mira could feel the hugeness of his engorged manhood laying the full- length of her flared labia. Adrian began a slow, teasing sawing motion up and down, up and down, in a maddening tease that caused her to press her enflamed folds upward in a desperate search for Adrian's hard thick gland.

A frenzied Mira reached her hands down and grasped Adrian's manhood with both hands, her fingers barely able to wrap her fingers around it. She could feel the deep throbs and pulses against her soft palms and the slick fluid that oozed and drooled from the engorged head.

Mira was well beyond the 'point of no return'. Her body and mind screamed for penetration. She guided the flexing head so it slid up and down her engorged labia crease, not letting it lose contact with her excited flesh until it was nestled into the clasping 'lips' of her excited vaginal opening.

Adrian slowly nudged his straining hardness past Mira's inner lips.

Mira felt the lips around her throbbing vagina being pushed open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, and then ecstatically slipped over the thick head.

Mira moaned loudly as her Lover nudged the first inch of his erection into her seething vagina. It eagerly stretched to accommodate it.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHH!!"

Adrian moved further inward and was rewarded with a deeper groan.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!"

Adrian thrust inward, Mira thrust upward. Mira squealed with joy as her slick vagina stretched excitedly around the throbbing intruder. Slowly the magnificent penetrator sunk to the depths of her clenching vaginal sheath into her cervix.

Her legs unlocked themselves from Adrian's neck and shot out into a wide 'V' cycling wildly into the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She could feel every fleshy ridge of the massive organ buried within her. Mira's ecstatic passage expanded and started to clench around the massive organ. Her vaginal muscles spasmed joyfully as Adrian flexed his buried member.

Adrian felt the pulsing pressure exerted against his buried erection. He had waited patiently for this response until she had became accustomed to his thick hardness. Adrian again flexed gently, expanding his manhood deep inside her, but still not moving his body.

Mira cooed and gurgled,

"OHH!! GODD!! IT IS SOOOO BIG ... SOOOOO LONG!!"

Adrian waited a moment, flexed again, watching the contorted face below him, as another moan of rising pleasure escaped her open mouth. Adrian moved slowly inward and outward, setting a slow teasing rhythm to his strokes.

Mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure rolled unabashedly from Mira's parted lips.

"OHH, OHH, OHH, OHH, I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Mira's sexual sensory system was now flooding her body with intense sensations that she had never felt before. Maddening electric tingles began deep within her womb and seeped relentlessly through the hyper- nerve ends of her vagina and labia. Her engorged clitoris throbbed and ached as it tried to stretch further outward from its protective hood.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSS!!"

Spasms of joy rippled through her vagina and out the clenching enflamed folds, over her rippling abdomen and up to the erect tips of her rigid, tingling nipples.

Loud slurping sounds were heard as the massive erection plunged deeply into her body and her thick juices gushed outward past her flared folds. Adrian felt her sex skewering around the length of his rock- hard erection. The contracting muscles inside her vagina were nibbling hungrily on the inflated head. The hungry folds kissed and massaged the lunging organ as it pulled outward and then slid back into the excited and slick cavern.

"YESSSSS!! DEEPER ... FASTER ... OHHH! GODDDDD!!"

Adrian let Mira thrash her sex against him, watching the frantic thrashings of her body and the ecstatic smile that flooded her face. Her motions became faster by the second, the tempo of her thrusts up against him more urgent.

"I .. I .. OH! GOD! SOMETHING IS HAPPENNING!!"

The juices of her milking vagina were flowing and the wet sucking sounds of the in and out sawing movement could be heard. She suddenly thrust sharply upward on his lunging organ, burying his erection fully inside her body.

Mira bucked wildly against her Lover.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OH! GODDDDDDDDD!!"

Suddenly, with a deep-throated groan, her body began shaking uncontrollably. Her thick vaginal juices gushed from her throbbing passage, drowning his impaled member with its frothy warmth and drooling down her thighs.

Mira's second orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her deep wails, gasps and pants echoed around the room.

Adrian withdrew his deeply imbedded organ of flesh until just the thick gland rested inside her. Then, he thrust forward. The full throbbing length returned to the depths of Mira's sexual being. Her vaginal muscles desperately clenched and milked the pulsing shaft.

Mira was riding her orgasmic elevator.

Adrian began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Mira's orgasms, withdrawing the swollen head until just the thick gland was inside the hot, slick opening and then thrusting forward until his heavy, bloated balls were pressing tightly against the wide split of her buttocks.

Mira groaned helplessly. Her body twitched and shook as the massive thickness bored into her spasming vaginal sheath again and again and again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her womb flared in open acceptance and the swollen folds flowered open to receive the delicious onslaught and her legs and snaked around his lower back. She pulled him deep and thrust her hips up hard to impale herself impossibly deep on Adrian's lunging shaft. Her body began to match his pounding strokes with her own rhythmic counter thrusts.

"OHHH!! ADRIAN!! I .. I .. GOING TO ... AGAIN!!"

Suddenly Mira felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt in her life. An exquisite pressure liquid joy flooded into her cervix. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy. Her Lover was ejaculating deep inside of her convulsing vagina.

"OHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS!! AWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Mira's mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Again her legs shot out into a wide 'V' and her legs and kicked desperately in the air as her vagina exploded with her third orgasm.

Adrian's jerking and throbbing erection began to jettison its heaving torrents of his ejaculant, and she could feel the delicious essence spewing into her enflamed sex. The spasming pores of her vagina clasped tightly around it, erupting in answer and again spilling her own juices into the already drowning sheath.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She was going insane with the feel of it!

She never wanted it to end, never, never!

Mira abandoned all body control. She reached frantically down and under her squirming buttocks with both hands and began to urgently massage her Lovers huge swaying balls. New torrents of thick semen gushed into convulsing vagina. Her cycling legs shot outward and froze.

White flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Her wide open eyes saw nothing but orgasmic explosions, her drooling mouth opened but no sound was heard.

Suddenly, the silence was broken and a shrill wail was heard around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Mira's sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for a minute or two. Her body continued to orgasm as Adrian continued to flex his spewing erection.

Adrian leaned over Mira and waited for her to regain consciousness. Mira awoke to multiple aftershocks. She felt the huge member of her Lover still flexing within her. She wrapped her arms around him and again their mouths met. She moaned into his mouth with fulfillment and satisfaction.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Adrian hunched up his hips and slowly his hardness slipped out of Mira's reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. Streams of vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed outward and down her thighs.

Mira moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Adrian bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples. His large warm hand formed onto the folds of her swollen, slick labia. She groaned and pushed upward against it.

Mira slowly came down from her orgasmic highs. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her glowing body.

The Alien viewers were in awe of the demonstration.

A vapor was released from the ceiling which rendered Adrian and Mira unconscious. They were returned to the holding room.