Aliens Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Dianne was thrusting and grinding her hips back onto the thick engorged organ that was plunging into the depths of her sexual being. For the first time she was hearing the Alien's deep, gasping pants as his lunges took on a sense of urgency. She wanted to return the ecstasy that he was giving her and began clenching her vaginal muscles with exquisite squeezes and massages.

The Alien gasped as his straining member became encased within a deep sucking and milking sheath.

"@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!"

Dianne now wanted, now needed and now craved for the Alien's thick gushes of his thick essence to flood her enflamed sex.

Dianne pleaded and begged for the Alien's ultimate release,

"NOW!! OH GOD!! NOW!! CUM INTO ME NOW! ..."

The lunges became more urgent. Dianne intensified her loving grip on the engorged erection. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking passage.

Dianne felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her cervix as copious amounts of thick, hot ejaculant jettisoned from the flexing gland. She thrust her hips forcefully rearward and squealed with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He Lover pulled his spurting hardness outward and then thrust inward again and again as his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of ejaculant. The ecstatic feelings spread through Dianne like a series of freight trains, shooting from her vagina and connecting with her exploding organ of joy, to her breasts, nipples and then flooding into her mind.

Dianne's third and final, climatic orgasm was total and all consuming.

Her toes curled, her hands again tightened on the rail. Her orgasmic wail scream drowned out the deep moans of her lover. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes. Every cell in Dianne's body vibrated with ecstasy. Tears streaked down her face as she shook uncontrollably. His spewing essence went on and on, his hips grinding his turgid shaft deep into her frenzied sex, flooding clenching womanhood again and again with his liquid joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Dianne's sexual sensory system went into overload and her shoulders slumped onto the support rail as she lost consciousness.

The Alien slowly withdrew his softening member from her unconscious and reluctant vagina with a loud slurping sound. A mix of Alien ejaculant and orgasmic fluids gushed out of the gaping entrance as it returned to normal. An unconscious moan escaped Dianne's lips as the thick gland 'popped' past the clasping inner lips.

The vapors from the ceiling kept Dianne in an unconscious state and she was returned to the holding room.

[09L] ALIENS, MICHELLE, ENTITY:

The Aliens wanted to test out one of their new technologies that would replicate a sexual encounter with unseen entities. This invisibility was designed to enhance the human sexual experience.

Michelle entities were programmed for a heterosexual session.

She was moved into the Entertainment room and placed in a standing position about ten feet in front of the mirrored wall.

A soft, silky robe was covered her nakedness.

She had been given the normal preparation, including an arousal inducer.

The vapor was released from the ceiling and she slowly awoke. She saw herself in the mirror and smiled. The silky cloth clung to her body and any movement she made caused her rigid clitoris and erect nipples to tingle.

She flinched slightly when she felt the first touches on the soft fabric of the robe. They were light at first and Michelle thought it was the air moving across the fabric. Soon the touches changed into persistent presses and massages. She closed his eyes, savoring the sensations that seemed to be all over his body.

She felt what seemed like hands lifting her breasts and then push onto her nipples, always moving, always pressing. More hands moved onto her hips, lower abdomen and thighs. They also, teasingly pressed the soft fabric against her inner thighs, coming close to, but not touching clitoris and labia.

As the wonderful touches flowed across her body, her nervousness and apprehensions slowly faded and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She felt light, butterfly-like kisses, spreading across her face and neck, a wonderful warmth began to spread throughout her body. The hands intensified their massaging of her breasts and the swirling fingers soon had her nipples begging for more attention. The hands on her inner thighs were now, gently pushing, the fabric of her robe against her tingling labia and rigid clitoris.

She began to unconsciously push herself into the unseen 'hands' as they roamed freely across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Suddenly she felt the fabric being pushed onto her protruding organ with exquisite swirls and massages. Her hips jerked and she moaned loudly as the pink organ throbbed against the silky cloth. She would have crumbled to the floor had not been for the invisible hands that were supporting her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Michelle felt flushed and her mind was totally enraptured by the adorning of her body. She felt soft lips touch her lips, then a warm moist tongue slipped back and forth between her lips. The tongue slowly slipped inward and Michelle took a deep breath when she felt her tongue being touched. Delicious sensations flooded her mind as the tongues danced and played together. Soon the kiss became deeper and more passionate.

Michelle moaned into the unseen 'mouth'.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The kisses on her neck and face continued along with the massages on her breasts, nipples and near the swelling folds of her labia and clitoris. The robes soft, silky fabric was adding to the stirring arousal of her body.

The passionate kiss continued and a dazed Michelle was barely aware that the sash to her robe was being loosened. The soft fabric of her robe was pushed from her shoulders and Michelle broke the kiss gasping as her firm breasts and erect nipples sprung into the air. Her rigid organ of joy stood hard between her thighs.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her breath came in quick pants when she saw her aroused nakedness in the mirror. The mouths and hands now reacquired her body. This time they had soft, bare skin to massage and suckle on.

A soft finger pressed onto her extended clitoris with an ecstatic twirling motion and Michelle gasped loudly. Her hips bucked forward at the incredible contact.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The mouth and lips slipped from her face and suckled their way down toward her right breast. A massaging hand seemed to hold it for the advancing mouth. She gasped as a wonderful warmth bathed her erect nipple and then descended onto the excited nipple with an delicious sucking and suckling action.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

She felt her left breast being gently lifted and another mouth slipped over the tingling nipple. Ripples of pleasure flowed across her chest and merged with those radiating from her clitoris. At the same time she felt the hands on her inner thighs move inward and form themselves around the swelling folds of her labia. Both thumbs pressed and swirled her rigid organ in ecstatic circles.

Michelle instinctively spread her legs and hunched down. Her hips bucked forward as jolts of joy shot throughout her body.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Michelle's wide open eyes still saw nothing in front of her or around her. Her mind and body no longer cared about the 'whys' or 'hows', only what 'they' were doing to her aroused body.

She felt pressure against her legs and back, it was almost like a blanket of air. Her body was slowly moved from a standing position to a prone position. The loving attention on her body never faltered or stopped. A sense of excitement gripped her when she felt her legs being bent at the knees and spread apart. Her feet were pulled slightly back toward her hips.

Michelle knew she was in the classic position for 'all' things sexual and she smiled and panted with anticipation. While the hands and mouths adorned her body, another third suckling mouth gently slipped onto her abdomen and worked its way downward. The fingers of the hand that was molded to her labia slipped between the folds, pushing them further apart. They began to deliciously explore her wet pink furrow.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The suckling mouth was now approaching the junction of her thighs. A deep intake of breath and a long hiss was heard as it left her abdomen and a long, warm tongue curled around her straining clitoris.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The tongue was joined by suckling lips and both began to suck on her organ of joy as though it was an erection.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The exploring fingers began to tease and tantalize her clasping inner lips and her hips began pushing her excited womanhood against her unseen Lover. Slowly two fingers pushed into her steamy passage with an exquisite twisting and turning motion.

She gasped as jolts of intense pleasure flooded her vagina and merged with those from her throbbing clitoris.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Her clenching vaginal muscles were trying to draw the twisting fingers deeper into its enflamed sheath. The slithering tips began circling her excited vaginal walls as if they were searching for something.

Michelle suddenly arched up from the 'blanket of air', her hips bucked her enflamed sex in wild circles and she squealed in joy. 'They' had found her illusive 'G' spot and began an ecstatic massaging of the ultra-sensitive tissues.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

All the unseen forces came together now and intensified their actions on her body. From breasts and nipples to her rigid mini erection-like clitoris to her spasming vagina. They suckled, they massaged, they stroked, they teased and they caressed. She thrust her breasts and engorged nipples into the devouring mouths and ground her enflamed sex into the sucking mouth and thrusting fingers.

Michelle was in a sexual frenzy.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDD!! SWEET JESUSSSSSS!! I .. I .."

Her thick, orgasmic juices spurted past her stretched folds and drooled down her thighs. The unseen Lovers continued with their ecstatic manipulations of her body and Michelle screamed again as her first orgasm was unleashed across her convulsing and spasming body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Her body slumped down onto the supporting 'blanket of air' and she moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!! Thank you ... thank you ..."

She felt all the unseen mouths, lips, hands and fingers slowly leave her body.

She whimpered in disappointment.

"Oh .. please don't leave me .."

Michelle felt a new Lover lean over her body between her wide spread thighs. She looked down her body and in the mirror and saw nothing. Something long, thick and throbbing came to rest on her abdomen. It pulsed and throbbed and she could feel a warm wetness seep onto abdomen from the head of her Lover's massive, unseen erection. Her mind said it was too big, but her body vaulted up the arousal ladder screaming,

'YES! YES! YES!.

She sensed the head of her Lover as it neared her face. She closed eyes, parted her lips slightly and waited. Its lips touched her lips and its tongue slipped into her mouth. Michelle moaned into the Entity's mouth as she eagerly returned the kiss, it was deep and full of passion.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

While they kissed her Lover settled further onto her body. It shifted its mid section and its heavy testicles came to rest on her engorged organ of joy. She pushed up, sinking it between the soft, heavy balls in an ecstatic swirling motion and a deep guttural moan was heard from her mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

They broke the kiss and Michelle lay there gasping and panting as the soft heaviness massaged her excited clitoris.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

The presence began planting wet suckling kisses over her face and neck. The kisses trekked downward from her shoulders toward her chest. As its head moved downward, so did its body and she squealed again as its throbbing hardness slipped over her mini erection-like organ.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The suckling mouth reached her right breast, slipping over the firm mound and descended onto the bullet-like nipple. Its lips and tongue swirled around the rubbery tip and Michelle moaned her gratitude.

"OH YES!! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

The presence shifted its mid-section again and Michelle's eyes shot opened as its massive gland slipped between the swollen folds of her labia, pushing them further apart.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The suckling mouth began an wonderful journey over to her left breast and nipple, bestowing equal time to both. While its mouth adorned one, its hands massaged and kneaded the other. Michelle gasped and moaned, pushing the breast and nipple into her Lover's mouth. Back and forth, back and forth, no one had ever given her breasts so much attention or pleasure.

"OHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSS!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Michelle wasn't really aware of it, but her hips were deliciously sawing her wet pink furrow over the pulsing girth of her Lover's hardness. On one sweep, the thick head nestled into the clasping inner lips and Michelle screeched loudly,

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

Her Lover now shifted downward between her spread thighs. Its hands gently wrapped around each thigh as its head came nearer and nearer to he open sex. Again Michelle held her breath as the wonderful moist breath of air bathed her hyper-excited clitoris. Her Lover's lips slipped over the rigid organ and its mouth began sucking on it as though it was an erection.

She squealed as her hard clitoris exploded with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her hips bucked and jerked wildly and the grasping hands on her thighs prevented the ecstatic contact from being broken. The mouth slowly loosened its suckling grip and moved downward onto the twitching folds of her labia. Michelle cooed and gurgled as the large lips and thick tongue pushed into the wet furrow and began to suck and kiss its way up and down the swollen portal of her womanhood.

"OH! GOD! I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!"

On one downward sweep, the tongue's thick tip began an ecstatic tracing of her clasping inner lips. Jolts of pure pleasure shot directly into her dazed and aroused mind. She spread her thighs as wide as she could so her Lover could have complete and open access to her seething sex.

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

It did not disappoint her. Its long tongue slithered inward and she almost fainted from the incredible sensations as it twisted its way into her seething passage. Its curled tip circled her clenching walls and quickly nestled onto her exploding 'G' spot. Streaks of joy rolled across her loins like a series of freight trains.

The unseen forces released the hold on her arms and Michelle's hands immediately grasped the unseen head and pulled it deep into her enflamed sex.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The long, thick tongue pushed deeper into her vagina sucking up her oozing vaginal nectar as though it was a straw. It withdrew and slipped back in, again and again. Michelle's hips were bucking and thrashing, her clenching vaginal muscles desperately trying to draw the wonderful appendage deeper into its clenching sheath.

With each inward and outward sweep, the swirling tip massaged and caressed her excited sweet spot throwing her into a sexual frenzy. her body arched upward and froze and she screamed as her second orgasm rolled throughout her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

It took several seconds for the ecstatic convulsions to subside into delicious aftershocks. Her hands adorned the loving head that was still latched onto her spasming sex. She moaned with disappointment as the loving tongue slipped out of her clasping entrance.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Michelle slumped back onto the soft 'blanket of air', cooing and gurgling.

She felt the presence again shift upward between her wide spread thighs and gasped when she felt its massive, thickness settle between her wet, swollen folds. It began a slow, ecstatic sawing motion within the swollen furrow, burrowing deeper between them with each stroke. Michelle vaulted up her arousal ladder as the pulsing hardness swept over her engorged organ and down onto her excited inner lips. Her hands reached out and grasped her Lovers hips and pulled them forceful inward and she squealed in joy as its warm, throbbing hardness pressed onto her rigid clitoris.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Her hands moved between their bodies and her Lover lifted upward a little causing its erection to slip out of the her clasping folds. Her hands searched for and found her Lover's incredible erection. She moaned when her hands and fingers were barely able to wrap themselves around it. Both her mind and her body now needed, now wanted, now craved for this magnificent organ to penetrate her.

"YESSSSS!! PLEASEEEEEEE!! NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

She felt hands pulling her hands away and at the same time she felt her Lover pull its straining hardness back down through her folds until the thick head nestled against her excited inner lips.

Michelle closed her eyes, her breath quickened and gasps of anticipation flowed from her open mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

She felt her oozing entrance being stretched as the thick gland nudged inward. The pressure was almost unbearable and for a fleeting moment, apprehension gripped her mind. It quickly disappeared as the elastic rimmed entrance stretched and popped over the head of her Lover's pulsing hardness.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She wiggled her hips and the stretched feeling moved further inward. Her eager vagina excitedly expanded to accommodate her advancing Lover and her vaginal muscles began to kiss and caress the incredible thickness.

Her Lover slipped further into the enflamed passage and Michelle gurgled with joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YES! YES! YES!"

It burrowed inward four inches and then slowly withdrew, repeating the pleasuring cycle until Michelle's vagina got used its thickness. It slipped further deeper and Michelle's mind was being saturated with ecstatic sensations that she had only dreamed about.

She wanted more of her Lover's magnificent 'manhood', she wanted it all. She held her breath and lunged her hips forcefully upward, skewering her enflamed womanhood onto the enormous phallus.

Michelle wailed as the 8" x 3" hardness plunged into the depths of her sexual being.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She and her Lover froze in sexual union. Her body had never felt such fullness and her mind was flooded with intense jolts of joy as the stretched, spasming vaginal walls rippled up and down over the flexing surface of her Lover's hardness.

It slowly, almost teasingly pulled outward and Michelle gasped at the ecstatic friction. The throbbing head reached her clasping inner lips and then sunk slowly inward.

"OHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her Lover now started a cycle of slow and fast strokes. All the way in, all the way out, part way in, part way out. Michelle was in orgasmic heaven. Her stretched vaginal muscles were now used to the girth of her Lover and began to massage and milk the wonderful thickness that was thrusting and lunging into her enraged cavern. On occasion it would delay over her hyper-excited 'G' spot and Michelle would arch up and wail in ecstasy.

She felt hands grip her flailing legs behind the knees and pull them back toward her shoulders which pushed her flared sex upward, allowing her Lover full penetration into her body. Its erection bored into her seething passage and the flexing thickness of the head pushed into the flowering portal to her womb.