Aliens Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! GOD!! AGAIN ... ANOTHER ... OH! JESUSSSS!!"

He was going insane with the feel of it!

He never wanted it to end, never, never!

His legs kicked out in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air as his climatic orgasm built to a crescendo.

His eyes opened wide and he saw nothing but white flashes of ecstatic joy. His foaming rectal sheath again clenched and spasmed along the entire length of the incredible penetrator. His straining erection jerked wildly in the air as his second thick stream of thick semen surged up his straining hardness. The liquid joy swirled around the thick, excited gland and then jettisoned outward into the air. It splattered back down drenching his abdomen and chest.

"OH GODDDDD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Daniel's second orgasm was intense and all consuming. His body went into orgasmic shutdown and he lost consciousness.

The Entity slowly withdrew from the reluctant anal opening. Daniel's unconscious body continued to twitch and spasm with delicious aftershocks.

Daniel was returned to the holding room.

[09N] ALIENS, EMILY, HERMAPHRODITE, PLANT:

Emily, a natural Hermaphrodite, was a returning 'guest'. The Alien's liked her earlier 'performance' and wanted her to experience the ultimate of sexual joy with their unique Plant Lover. The encounter would also provide great excitement for the Alien viewing audience to see a human with both male and female properties, being brought to full orgasm and ejaculation.

The Plant rose up from the floor about ten feet from the mirrored wall. It was six feet high and four feet wide from top to bottom.

Emily was moved into the Entertainment room and placed in a standing position in front of the plant. Along with the normal preparations, Emily had been given arousal inducers.

The vapor was released from the ceiling and she slowly awoke.

As Emily regained consciousness, she smiled as recollections of the room and mirrored walls returned to her mind. Her Hermaphrodite nakedness was vividly reflected back to her from the mirrors. She saw the huge plant in front of her and a wonderful warmth flowed throughout her body. She stared mesmerized as all of the Plant's flowers and stamens begin to weave back and forth, coming close to each other then slowly drifting apart and her heart beat a little faster as she watched their intimate dance. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the end the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shape flowers were opening and closing with gentle suckling motions.

Emily watched transfixed at the wonderful display and her need to feel its embrace grew stronger with every passing second. The Plant began to extend its soft stems toward her as though they were beckoning her to come closer.

A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing her bare shoulders breasts and nipples. The tips released a chemical that made Emily want to feel more of their soft touches. She sighed and her breathing quickened as she moved toward the Plant.

Soft, withering stems flowed around her legs, thighs and waist. She felt herself being turned so she faced the mirrored wall. Emily sighed and surrendered herself to the Plant, she felt her legs being bent at the knees, pulled upward and then spread apart.

Her excitement escalated when she saw her erotic position in the mirror. Her nipples stood out like bullets, her rigid clitoris stood out like a beacon and her 'manhood' strained between her spread thighs.

She cooed as her body nestled deeper into the loving grasps of the Plants stem's, silky leaves and thick satiny flowers.

She felt a warm thickness push tantalizingly against the cheeks of her buttocks and lower back. Stems with soft small tulip shaped flowers spread over her shoulders and started a slow, soothing, massaging action.

The flower's 'lips' started to plant light butterfly kisses along her neck and shoulders and she closed her eyes and leaned back, sighing softly as their kisses and the gentle stokes of the soft stems adorned her body.

Emily felt two satiny flowers move onto her breasts, encasing each within a massaging and kneading pouch. Over each nipple, an internal mouth-like depression formed and each descended onto her erect nipples, enveloping them within their warm, moist, suckling 'mouths'.

She gasped at the delicious contact and pushed her breasts into the loving pouches.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily's breathing was becoming quicker and deeper. She felt a warm moistness spreading across the thick gland at the head of her straining erection and saw it glistening in the light.

She moaned as the Plants relentless foreplay continued on her breasts, shoulders and neck.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!"

The suckling stems and flowers started an exquisite massaging action down Emily's body toward the apex of her thighs. Her erection jerked in anticipation of the Plant's touch but the Plant just brushed against Emily's throbbing hardness as it slowly slid further downward. The stems flattened out and gently formed around Emily's labia with an exquisite massaging and kneading action. She gasped softly, and leaned her head back into the soft foliage. She hunched down a little and spread her thighs further apart to give her loving Plant more maneuvering room between her thighs.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

In a few seconds. The Plant's thick stems slipped between her flared folds and slowly teased and caressed the oozing opening to her womanhood.

Emily gasped loudly and hips jerked her sex onto the Plant's exploring stems. Her erection jumped wildly in the air.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily's flared folds swelled and started clenching and her labia glistened with its wetness. Precum continued to drool down her throbbing member. Her body twitched excitedly wherever the Plant's stems and flowers moved and she moaned as her arousal soared. Her hips jerked her swollen sex forward, desperately looking for the Plant's loving stems.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Plant repeated the massaging process over and over again and again. Each time it came closer and closer to touching her raging erection. The flower's suckling kisses flowed from neck to both shoulders as the suckling 'mouths' devoured her erect nipples and the silky pouches massaged her aching, firm breasts. The Plant felt Emily's breathing become rapid as she pushed her aroused sex outward toward its exploring and teasing stems.

"UHH!! OHH!! OHH!! AHHHHH!! PLEASE...."

Two thick stems extended up between her spread legs. They flattened as they came to rest on the soft skin of her inner thighs and began a massaging and kneading action.

Her enraged erection twitched and jerked at the exquisite contact. She groaned as the massaging stems worked they way inward, toward the junction of her thighs.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The Plant's wide, thick massaging stems slipped upward and formed themselves over the folds of her swelling labia. The stems continued their upward trek and the Plant wrapped both of them around her slick straining erection.

Emily's hips arched outward and she gasped loudly at the ecstatic contact.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The rippling stems glided up and down her thick tube of flesh with a gentle squeezing action and Emily's drooling precum began oozing freely from the puckering opening of her excited gland. Her intense arousal now caused her hips to shift and grind into the manipulating thicknesses that were encasing her straining hardness.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

In a few seconds, Emily felt a wonderful soft warmth forming around the folds of her labia. The Plant's labia massager had slipped upward across her left inner thigh and settled over the folds of her labia with a wonderful massaging and kneading action. Its internal suckling 'mouths' slipped into the flared pink crease pushing the folds further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Emily felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' exploring her swollen folds. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A thin, sheath-like flower, with a suckling 'mouth' at its open end, slipped upward over her inner right thigh and suckled its way over her rigid mini erection-like clitoris and into the clitoral hood.

Emily screeched in joy. Her legs and thighs spread wider apart and she hunched forward driving her enflamed genitals into the Plant's loving stems and flower. She was awash with ecstasy, her erection throbbed and her precum drooled and spurted out of the excited gland.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Emily was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. She gasped when she felt the Plant's thick stamen gently spreading her clasping inner lips. She knew the head of her 'Lover' was at the opening to her sexual being.

"YES!! YES!! OH GOD!! YES!!"

She felt a warm liquid oozing from her Lover's thick tip and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance as the opening was being pushed apart and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched excitedly over the pulsing head and Emily moaned as waves of joy flooded her sex.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against the slowly advancing head of the Plant's stamen and she squealed as it slipped inward, twisting and turning.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls.

"WHAT!! OH! WHA ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As Emily basked in her thick cloud of arousal, she wasn't aware that a long, wide stamen with a mouth-like opening was moving out of the Plant toward her upper abdomen. The open end formed into wide, accordion-like sheath and the 'lips' slowly descended toward the head of her engorged erection.

Emily felt a warmth bathe her tingling gland. She looked into the mirror and saw the clenching sheath with its open 'mouth' and her breath came in deep pants of anticipation.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

The 'lips' and 'mouth' slipped over the excited gland, encasing it within an excruciating, ecstatic cavern of joy. She squealed loudly as the deep suckles settled over the head of her erection. Her hands fisted as jolts of joy rippled throughout her erection and clenching vagina.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Plant's 'mouth' slowly descended downward and her straining hardness slipped deeper and deeper into the Plant's suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat' and she gurgled with joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The Plant's clenching throat agonizingly inched its way onto her massive straining hardness. Her mind was flooded with the most ecstatic sensations she had ever experienced. After one or two teasing twists of its 'throat', the Plant pulled back upward until the thick gland rested again between its kissing and caressing 'lips'.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

An imbedded stem slipped into the oozing slit and sucked up her drooling preseminal fluids as though it was straw. All the while, The Plant's thick, flexing stamen continued its deep assault into her enflamed vaginal passage and the sucking clitoral 'throat' intensified its actions on her throbbing organ of joy.

"OH GOD!! OH GOD!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

The Plant plunged its milking 'throat' back down onto Emily's thick, hard member and then pulled back, again and again. Emily moaned and gasped and her hips joined in with ecstatic counter thrusts. Her mind was flooded with pure joy as her orgasmic wave built up higher and higher.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH! GOD! OH! GOD!"

Her hips became a blur and her thrusts became deeper and faster. Her vaginal muscles clenched around the Plant's lunging and twisting phallic.

"UHH!! UHH!! SOME .. SOMETHING .. OH JESUS!!"

The Plant knew Emily was just seconds from ejaculating and its 'mouth' and 'throat' now matched her urgent thrusts with deep counter thrusts. Emily was catapulted into a sexual frenzy, her hips drove her raging erection deep into the Plant's loving and milking 'throat' and her seething vagina clenched and milked its magnificent penetrator.

The Plant felt Emily's erection begin to jerk wildly and her vaginal muscles clenching around its stroking stamen. Emily threw her head upward and wailed loudly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Suddenly, the stamen lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Emily's enflamed vagina. Emily's mind went into an ecstatic freeze when she felt her 'Lover' begin deep jerks and flexes. Emily was at her orgasmic trip point and her spasming vaginal muscles could feel the expanding pulses surging upward through her Lover's massive 'erection'. Her hips excitedly ground her sex onto both massagers.

Suddenly, the Plant unleashed its forceful torrents of ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into her seething passage. Her spasming vaginal sheath ballooned ecstatically.

Emily screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her body. Her own orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions, her organ of joy exploded and Emily's total, climatic orgasm was unleashed.

"AHHH!! AHHH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

She felt the exquisite pressure of her ejaculation building at the base of her erection. The thick, liquid pressure pulsed up her straining member and seemed to stall when it reached her highly excited gland. Emily gasped for air as her liquid joy swirled around the tingling crown and then spewed out the puckering slit into the Plant's thirsty 'mouth' and 'throat'.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs kicked outward in a wide 'V' kicking wildly into the air as her entire sexual being exploded with the ultimate Hermaphrodite orgasm.

Her spewing 'Lover' renewed its deep thrusts. The Plant knew it could coax another body wide orgasm.

Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Plant's soft supports, her head twisted from side to side. She gasped and wailed. Her rigid, dark crimson, organ of joy jerked wildly within the suckling 'throat'.

Her second ejaculation was just moments away. Blinding orgasmic flashes of light danced across her eyes. Emily was now plunging her straining hardness into the Plant's milking 'throat'. Her mind was in a sexual frenzy and her body bucked and thrashed as her dual orgasms were again unleashed. Her rigid, granite-like erection again jettisoned its thick essence into the Plant's feasting vaginal 'throat'.

Deep orgasmic spasms rolled throughout Emily's body like a series of freight trains.

"OHHHH!! GOD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

This time Emily's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Plant's stamen rested within Emily's vagina with delicious 'purrs'.

Sara remained unconscious for about minute. As she slowly recovered, she felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced delicious post orgasmic aftershocks. Her 'manhood' continued to spurt its thick essence.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The Plant slowly withdrew from her stretched and clenching vaginal passage with a loud slurping sound.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SLOWLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Torrents of orgasmic vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed past the gaping entrance onto her thighs, buttocks and foliage.

Emily slumped unto the Plant's supports. She was sexually fulfilled satisfied.

She whispered,

"Thank you..oh God..thank you."

As if in response, the Plant 'tweaked' all of her erogenous zones.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The clasping 'vaginal sheath' slipped off of her deflating erection and the wonderful pouches and 'throat' withdrew from her breasts and rigid organ of joy.

Vapors from the ceiling once again flowed downward and Emily lost consciousness. She was released from the Plant and returned to the holding room.

[09O] ALIENS, SHAWN, MALE, PLANT LOVER:

Shawn is a 'closet' Gay. Despite his open denial of his homosexuality he inwardly wants and needs male companionship. He was first selected as a candidate for male enhancement along with an introduction to a gay sexual session but the Aliens felt that Shawn's enhancements and sexual awakening should be seen and enjoyed by all of its members.

The Plant rose up from the floor and spread outward into wide, ten foot circle with a depth of six inches. The surface was soft, almost grass like, which hid the Plant's stems, stamens and petals.

Shawn was moved into the Entertainment room and placed in a standing position in the middle of the circular bed of the Plant.

The vapor was released from the ceiling and he slowly awoke.

Shawn slowly awoke. As his head cleared, he saw his naked and hairless body being reflected back at him from the mirror and a sense of apprehension and nervousness filled his mind. He tried to walk off of the grassy circle but something held his feet on its surface.

"Ohhhhh!! Nooooo!! What is this place?"

Suddenly thick shoots rose up from the surface. One on ether side of him, one in front and one behind him. He saw the leaf-like buds on the stem in front of him begin to quickly grow and expand. The size of the leaves ranged from small, 3" to larger than 8".

Shawn reached out and laid his left hand on one of the large leafs. It was soft and silky and he felt a pleasant tingling sensations ripple onto the palm and fingers. He smiled and laid his right hand on the other leaf and now both hands now tingled.

He tried to move his hands back but the two leaves held him firmly. As he struggled, multiple stem-like streamers rose up from the grass bed and entwined themselves around his feet and ankles. They swirled around his lower legs as they made their way upward toward his hips.

Shawn squirmed and shifted trying to break loose from the plants grip. The same tingling sensations that were on his hands were now flowing upward seeping into his legs and thighs. The stems quickly covered his hips, flowed onto his back, then spread onto his arms.

Two large, thick leaves blossomed from the stems that wound around his upper thighs and pressed themselves onto each of his buttocks. Within seconds, the Plant's stems had full control of his body.

The stems now worked in unison. While the large leaves supported his buttocks. His legs were bent at the knees and pulled upward. When he was in a comfortable sitting position, his legs were spread apart and his body slightly reclined.

Shawn trembled when he felt streamers inching along his bent legs toward the junction of his thighs and his swaying testicles and flaccid penis.

Shawn began shifting his hips back and forth, up and down, in a futile effort to free himself. The restraining stems secreted a sedation chemical followed by a mild aphrodisiac. Shawn immediately calmed down and warm euphoric feeling washed across his body.

Two, three inch, silky leaves blossomed from the stems that were wrapped around his upper abdomen and they slipped onto each of his areolas with an exquisite massaging action. Within each leaf, small depressions formed into suckling 'mouth's and as they descended onto his small nipples.

Shawn couldn't suppress a soft moan as the suckling mouths swirled and caressed his stirring nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Shawn sat there with his eyes closed, hoping everything would stop. His nipples twitched with mounting excitement as the plant's mouths continued to suckle on them.

Suddenly Shawn felt the soft stems that encased his body start to reposition him. He was tilted forward and then downward toward the grassy surface. With mounting apprehension, he was quickly put into a kneeling position on 'all fours' with his legs spread wide apart. A frightened Shawn looked under his body and saw his penis and balls swaying between his spread thighs. When he saw the two soft leaves sucking on his nipples his breathing began to quicken as the tingling sensations intensified. As he continued to look under his body he saw a stem rise upward below his abdomen, sprouting a long, thick accordion-like flower. As it came nearer and nearer to his swaying penis, Shawn began a frantic shifting of his hips. The 'mouth' yawned open and slipped over the head of his penis and slowly tugged the tingling gland into it suckling 'mouth'.