Aliens Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn gasped when he felt his penis being swirled and suckled in delicious circles. It was gently squeezed, massaged and manipulated. He desperately fought against the arousing effects of the silky sheath but lost it when the internal 'mouth' began to intensify its sucking of the sensitive gland.

With an audible gasps, his penis soared to full erection and began throbbing within the Plant's stroking 'throat'.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

When Shawn's erection was fully engorged the sheath slowed its actions to soft flexes and ripples.

Shawn couldn't believe what was happening to him.

'How could a plant be doing this to him?' 'How could get aroused by all of this this?' 'Why was he so calm, he should be screaming for help!'

He saw movement in the mirror and saw another stem rise up from the surface. As it neared his swaying balls, a large leaf blossomed at the tip. The leaf gently lifted his balls and then formed a silky pouch around them. Shawn moaned as his testicles were deliciously massaged and his erection jumped and jerked within the flexing 'throat'.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Shawn's eyes opened wide when the shoot that had risen up behind his kneeling body formed into a thick stem, 1" thick and 8" inches long. The stamen drooled with a thick clear liquid.

Shawn's could see where it was headed and his fear level almost overrode the sedation drug. He felt the thick tip touch the spread cheeks of his buttocks and then push between them. He franticly shifted his hips in a futile attempt to stop its advancement.

"NO .. NO .. NOT THERE! PLEASE TAKE AWAY!"

His squirming abruptly halted when he felt a warm, thick liquid oozing against his anus. The effect was immediate. His tight sphincter muscle loosened and waves of pleasure radiated around the opening and flowed inward, into his rectum.

Shawn's pleas turned to soft sighs as the head of the stamen slipped through the prepared opening and nudged inward.

"ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

His sighs turned to moans as the 8" stamen pushed inward past his clasping anal lips. His rectal sheath spasmed deliciously around the twisting intruder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The stamen now began an exciting exploration of Shawn's rectal sheath as if it were searching for something ... and then it found it ...

The soft flexing tip nestled onto his highly sensitive prostate.

Shawn threw his head up and wailed at the incredible contact. As the of the stamen began to caress and massage the excited organ, Shawn's erection jerked rapidly as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to his excited and tingling gland.

"WHAT!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted throughout his body. Preseminal fluid freely seeped out of the opening of his straining hardness and drooled onto the tingling gland, its slickness added to the sensations as the Plant's clear sheath squeezed and massaged his straining hardness.

Within a minute, the small explosions intensified and Shawn was moaning and gasping. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. The flow of fluids from his excited gland was now one continuous string. His erection felt as though it was being massaged by dozens oil slick hands. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he desperately flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

The stamen left his spasming prostate and slithered further into his rectal sheath, deliciously expanding as it went. The massaging stamen now secreted its enhancing chemicals which were quickly absorbed by Shawn's rectal lining. A thick nest of sexual nerve endings were created within the rectal walls and anal open and connected to his sexual sensory system.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The stamen pulled back so just the flexing head remained inside the tingling rectal opening and waited ...

Shawn kneeled within the soft confines of the plant panting and gasping. His drooling and throbbing erection was once again denied its desperate need to ejaculate.

Suddenly, the sheath slipped away from his erection and his straining member jumped into the air below his abdomen. It glistened like a beacon in the light.

Through dazed eyes, Shawn saw a huge, wide stem push upward from the surface in front of him. It stopped two feet in front of Shawn's face and the massive plant slowly, almost teasingly, formed into a shape that Shawn's stunned and dazed mind recognized but refused to accept. As the features became more detailed, Shawn's eyes shot wide open in disbelief.

He was looking a replica of another male's kneeling buttocks. The glistening anal lips were opening and closing in a gentle teasing action. Something was triggered deep within Shawn's sexuality and his breathing quickened. His erection throbbed with a hardness that he had never felt before.

Shawn's mind and body was filled ecstatic feelings of anticipation, his erection danced in the air and he thrust his excited rectal entrance rearward onto the dormant and purring stamen. He screeched loudly as the 8" x 2" stamen plunged deeply into his enhanced rectal sheath.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Shawn felt his kneeling body being moved forward, at the same time, the replica shifted downward a little so its 'anal' opening was inline with his engorged manhood. He knew the head of his erection was nearing the replica he sucked in his breath and thrust his hardness forward in anticipation.

His excited gland and the replica's anal lips made contact and a deep ecstatic groan escaped Shawn's mouth as his excited gland nestled into the clasping lips and nudged inward, into the replica's clenching rectal sheath.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The accordion-like 'vagina' rippled ecstatically as slipped over the engorged length of his straining erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Shawn thrust rearward onto the flexing stamen. As it penetrated his enflamed rectal sheath, his buried erection slipped out of the replica's sheath until just his tingling gland remained within the clasping entrance.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Shawn had never experienced such joy. He thrust his enflamed organ back into the loving sheath and the Plant's phallic withdrew to entrance of his clenching 'womanhood'.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Shawn's kneeling body now started urgent forward thrusts and rearward lunges. The ecstatic sensations from his enhanced rectal sheath mixed those from his excited erection. The replica's rectal sheath was deliciously squeezing and milking his enflamed member.

Shawn gasped and moaned as he was catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

"OH GOD!! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The stamen thrust forward burying itself deeply into Shawn's spasming rectum. The entire sheath ecstatically stretched and widened to accommodate the plant's thickening phallic. Shawn was close to fainting from the incredible sensations that were exploding throughout his mind and body.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Shawn gurgled and moaned as his body was flooded with continuous jolts of joy that he had never experienced before. His straining erection had never felt harder or thicker as it explored the milking passage of the Plant's anal replica. His erect bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode as he pushed and twirled them into the suckling 'mouths' and his spasming rectal sheath clamped tightly around the deep stroking penetrator.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The phallic started his final series of masterful strokes and Shawn's rearward thrusts fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. His forward thrusts buried his jumping manhood deep into his magnificent lover.

"AHH!! AHH! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! ..."

Shawn gasped and panted. His whole universe was centered on his enflamed manhood and spasming rectal sheath and his mind was became saturated in an ecstatic euphoric fog. His kneeling body shook and trembled, his hands gripped the thick bed of grass and his toes curled.

"OH GOD .. SOMETHING IS .. YES!! YES .. I .. I"

Shawn knew that he was on the verge of ejaculating and his thrusts and counter lunges took on a deep sense of urgency.

The anal replicator now began lunging onto Shawn's imbedded hardness. Its thrusts were in sync with the Plant's stroking stamen.

Shawn could no longer match the plants assault on his body. He just kneeled there and let the orgasmic sensations flood his body. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter his mind. His body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy. His raging erection felt like a hard, thick granite bat as the replica's milking sheath suctioned its way over it. His preseminal fluids spewed into the replica's milking 'throat'.

Shawn's breathing became labored and he gasped and panted as he neared his orgasmic trip point .. and it came. Shawn felt his rectal muscles clench wildly around the flexing stamen. His erection danced and jerked within the replica's clasping anal sheath. A euphoric fog filled his head and flashes of orgasmic light danced around his eyes.

"OHHHHH!! GODDDD!! I .. I .. I'M GOING .. TO .."

Shawn lifted his head up, his eyes were wide open but saw nothing, his mouth was wide open but no sound was heard.

The intense pressure of Shawn's ejaculation was building at the base of his erection. The thick stream of semen surged its way up his jumping erection. The hot, thick, rushing semen seemed to stall and play with the most sensitive of all glands, the crown of his penis. The gland thickened and tingled as the liquid joy swirled around it and then it exploded out the puckering opening of his urethra and spewed onto the waiting and eager sheath of his replica lover.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Shawn was now in a semi-coherent state. He gurgled and moaned while his balls began refilling. His enhanced rectal sheath spasmed and his erection jerked wildly within the clenching anal sheath.

"OH GOD!!" ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Suddenly, deep inside his rectal sheath, Shawn felt the most ecstatic sensations he had ever experience. The plant's flexing and expanding phallic was forcefully ejaculating into his body. Shawn was gasping for air as his body froze in acute ecstasy.

A second stronger stream of semen shot up his erection and out past the hyper-sensitive gland. Shawn thought his head was going to explode as his body was showered with intense jolts of ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Shawn's body was now saturated with intense orgasmic sensations and his sensory system went into overload.

Shawn lost consciousness.

His raging erection continued to spew its thick essence into his replica Lover. Shawn slumped onto the soft confines of the plant's supporting stems.

He moaned as he recovered, delicious aftershocks continued to explode from his erection and rectal sheath.

The plant's replica slipped away from his deflating erection with a delicious slurping sound. The phallic withdrew from his still excited rectal sheath and the suckling 'mouths' slipped away from his engorged nipples and spent testicles.

Shawn moaned as the Plant withdrew from his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The vapors flowed down from the ceiling and an unconscious Shawn was returned to the holding room. His body and mind were now out of the 'closet' and ready for his new sexual life style.

[09P] EPILOGUE, ENTERTAINMENT SESSION:

The Aliens had now learned all they needed to know about human sexuality and were now ready to integrate humans into their population.