Aliens Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler knew that it was going to feed on his semen, milk him like a cow, raping his manhood with ecstatic pleasures as he helplessly bucked and thrashed under its sexual assault.

Looking forward at the monitor, he saw his glistening erection jumping and jerking within the creature's clear sucking 'throat'. It was as though he was removed from his body and looking down at himself. He saw his toes curl and his hands fist. He saw his hips buck upward in a desperate attempt to thrust more and more of his excited manhood deep into the creature's most wonderful sucking and milking body.

Inside the transparent creature, he saw the vivid, glistening surface of his erection surrounded by a glimmering blur of thousands of tiny cilia that stroked and caressed his hyper-excited member. It was learning quickly what made Tyler buck and thrash under it and was focusing more and more attention to the sensitive skin of his straining gland. It was driving him mad, stimulating his entire erection and rectal sheath, but refusing to give him the ultimate stroking motions that Tyler so urgently needed.

Suddenly, he felt the opening to his urethra being pulled even wider apart and a large cluster of tendrils quickly wiggled their way inward, probing even deeper inside his granite-like erection, forcing Tyler's pants and moans to intensify.

"OHH!! GODD!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

As the spurts of his preseminal fluids were sucked up, the tendrils pushed just a fraction of an inch further inside him .. a quarter inch .. half an inch .. slipping further inward. Tyler began to feel a series of small ejaculations escape up his agitated manhood. The wiggling mass of tendrils feasted on his essence and wanted more and more.

Tyler's mind was catapulted into a sexual frenzy and he couldn't hold back any longer. He took a deep gasping breath, he froze and his muscles locked. He opened his mouth, his dazed, aroused eyes stared solidly at at his audience ... He would give them what they wanted ... He screamed as his captive erection was finally allowed to jettison its thick reservoirs of semen.

With his erection wildly twitching and bouncing within the creature's gel-like casing, Tyler's monumental ejaculation began. Spreading from the excited head of his hardness, to his hips to his back and across his body. His entire sexual being began heaving, bucking and thrashing. The iron-like tendons and muscles in his neck strained and his squealing wails of raw joy echoed around the stage as his liquid joy exploded out of his imprisoned erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

"FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As the first stream exited his penis, the creature tendrils pulled out all at once, the sensations were like a seizure in his erection, making the ejaculation feel twice as large and twice as strong. Then, immediately after the first eruption, a thick cluster of cilia burrowed deep into his urethra seeking out more Tyler's semen. As the second shot spewed out through his urethra, the cilia exited with it, the creature was eagerly feasting on his jettisoning semen.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Meanwhile, the cilia dove again into his erection. And so it continued for each diminishing stream of his massive ejaculations. The creature's 'penis' was now devoting its time to Tyler's enflamed and highly excited prostate. It encouraged it to produce more and more of Tyler's warm, thick semen. The creature's probing wad of tendrils and cilia were inducing his ejaculations from within his erection between the thick volleys of his surging liquid joy.

Pleasure, fear, ecstasy, agony, all blended together as his straining hardness fed the creature's insatiable need for his thick nectar. Tyler's mind was filled with blinding orgasmic flashes, his body heaved, bucked and thrashed against his invisible restraints.

Suddenly Tyler's body arched upward as he offered his sexual being totally and completely to the creature.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Tyler's body went into sensory overload and he slumped unconscious into his unseen supports. For another minute, his body continued to jerk and twist as the creature drained all of the precious nectar from his body.

Tyler slowly recovered and he moaned as the delicious aftershocks rippled throughout his body. The creature disengaged itself from his softening penis and drained testicles. He moaned as the wonderful fullness slipped out of his rectal sheath with a loud slurping sound. The creature slipped down into the bowl and was picked up by the attendants. The pedestal was lowered into the floor.

A dazed and stunned Tyler looked at his exhausted body in the monitor. He saw his limp penis hanging between his thighs, a long string of semen dangled from its tip. His puckering anal lips were still swollen and clasping between the cheeks of his buttocks.

A tube rose up from the floor with what looked like a small shower head at the end of it. Tyler sighed as a warm, soft flow of water washed and cleaned his genitals. When finished, it withdrew back into the floor.

Tyler moaned as his 'womanhood' returned to normal, at the same time reality seeped back into his mind and all his fears came rushing back to the foreground.

He saw a smiling Julie looking at him and he turned away.

[11C] TYLER, PLANT INTRODUCTION:

Four, two foot square tiles were lowered into the floor and Tyler watched wide- eyed as a large Plant rose up from the floor in front of him. It was six feet high and four feet wide from top to bottom. As it grew, its stems, leaves and stamens spread outward and began weaving back and forth in a sensuous dancing motion. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the end the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shape flowers were opening and closing

Julie stepped forward and said,

"The Plant will make all your sexual organs, from your breasts to your clitoris to your vagina more sexually sensitive and excited when they become aroused."

Tyler shook his head rapidly back and forth,

"NO .. NO .. NO .."

I WILL FIGHT IT .. I WON'T LET IT TOUCH ME!!"

Julie just smile and stepped back from Tyler. An odorless and clear vapors was release from the ceiling which settled down over Tyler. Within seconds the fears and apprehensions of the Plant dissipated from his mind and were replaced by a feeling of wonder and awe.

Tyler calmed down and Julie could tell by his eyes that he was now under the influence of the vapor. She nodded at the Operations Center and Tyler was put into a standing position. His unseen restraints were removed.

A naked Tyler stood before the Plant. Josh and Seth began yelling at him but his mind was totally focused on the Plant.

He saw all of the Plant's flowers and stamens begin to weave back and forth, coming close to each other then slowly drifting apart. He smiled as he watched their intimate dance. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shaped flowers were opening and closing.

He watched transfixed at the wonderful display and with every passing second, his need to feel its embrace grew stronger. The Plant began to extend its soft stems toward him as though it were beckoning him to come closer.

Tyler slowly walked toward it. A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing his shoulders and hips. He sighed and his heart beat just a little bit quicker as stepped further toward the Plant.

More touches came upon his face and gently slipped down to his neck and shoulders. Tyler closed his eyes and sighed as the stem's soft tips caressed and massaged his skin. His male nipples tingled and his flaccid penis stirred.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

More stems extended outward and slowly slipped across his abdomen, thighs and lower legs. His sigh became a little louder as the silky stems flooded his body with light, delicate touches and massages.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Soft, withering stems flowed around his lower chest and back. He then felt himself being turned so he was facing Seth and Josh. The Aliens them to witness Tyler's transformation with their eyes and not from a HD monitor.

With the Plant now supporting his body, his legs were lifted upward and bent at the knees, at the same time a thick, soft leafy seat formed under his buttocks and upper thighs.

The Plant moved quickly to put his body into a sitting position.

All the stems began to soften their grip and slowly become flat. They now held his body in a comfortable position. Transparent leafy buds sprung up along some of the stems they wrapped around his inner thighs and below his chest area. The soft, silky leaves became larger as they spread under thighs, buttocks and back.

He started to fidget in a half hearted attempt to break away from the Plant but his efforts slowed when he felt a warm slickness seeping into his skin from the supporting stems that gripped his body. A wonderful warmth gripped his loins as the Plant's aphrodisiac spread throughout his body.

A dazed Tyler looked at himself in the monitor and saw a transparent leaf form under his spread thighs below his swaying testicles. The leaf gently pushed upward and formed a silky pouch around them. Tyler moaned as his balls were deliciously massaged and the tingling sensations in his penis intensified, causing it to stir and grow to full erection.

A reluctant moan escape his mouth,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Through dazed eyes, Tyler saw another stem extending inward from below his shoulders and then turn downward. It was tubular in shape and its surface had folds or ripples, much like an accordion. He gasped as it slipped over the sensitive gland of his erection and then rippled downward over his straining hardness. As the clenching sheath encased his manhood, it began to deliciously caress and massage the engorged organ.

Tyler moaned again as his body betrayed him.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Two buds formed from the stems on his lower chest. They blossomed into two clear, transparent leaves. As the satiny leaves expanded, each slipped over his areolas with an exquisite massaging action. Within each leaf, small depressions formed into suckling 'mouths' and each descended onto his stiffening male nipples.

Again he moaned as the suckling 'mouths' swirled and caressed the excited buds.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Plant was now in full control of Tyler's body. He leaned back into the Plant's soft supports with a sense of resignation. His mind could no longer stop the delicious sensations that were flooding his body.

Tyler was now prepared for the Plant's transformation of his body.

Julie smiled when she saw Tyler's erection throbbing within the Plant's rippling sheath and the thick gland glistened with his oozing pre-seminal fluids.

She reached out with her hands rubbed them on his bent knees whispering,

"Your going to become a very sexy and promiscuous female."

The defiant and arrogant attitude had left Tyler and he closed his eyes in submission and embarrassment.

[11D] TYLER, PLANT, BREAST GROWTH:

The satiny leaves that were massaging and suckling on his areolas and nipples now released their a chemical secretions which were quickly absorbed by Jeremy's breast areas.

Tyler sighed as warm tingly sensations quickly flowed across each breast area followed by a wonderful firmness.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

He felt a firmness develop within each areolas and his small nipples began to stiffen. Within seconds, Tyler felt as though dozens of soft finger tips were massaging and caressing his firming breast areas. The suckling 'mouths' continued their assault on his erect nipples.

Tyler moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across his chest.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

He felt the delicious sensations building in both of his breast areas. The firmness began to expand within the satiny leaf-like pouches as his breasts slowly formed on his chest. Tyler looked at the monitor his eyes opened wide when he saw the clear pouches expanding. His areolas were forming into breasts and there was nothing he could do to stop it from happening. Despite his thoughts, a soft sigh was heard as ripples of pleasure radiated across his chest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

As the suckling and kneading intensified, Tyler began pushing and his small forming breasts and excited nipples into the Plant's squeezing, pouches and 'mouths'.

His breasts were now at 32A and his rising nipples at 3/16" x 3/16".

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

BREASTS 32A ... NIPPLES 4/16" x 4/16"

"OH!! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

BREASTS 32D ... NIPPLES 5/16" x 4/16"

Tyler couldn't believe the sensations that he was feeling from his forming breasts.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BREASTS 34B ... NIPPLES 6/16" x 5/16"

The expanding pouches had more to work on and the kneading, massaging and suckling intensified.

UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! YES!! YES!! YES!!"

BREASTS 36A ... NIPPLES 7/16" x 5/16"

Tyler was now thrusting his breasts and nipples wildly into the loving pouches.

"OHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!

BREASTS 36C ... NIPPLES 1/2" x 3/8"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The Plant's pouches slowed their assault to a low level 'purring' and Tyler lay panting within the Plant's soft restraints, savoring the wonderful feelings.

He looked in the monitor and saw his 36C firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. A mix of dread and excitement filled his mind. He saw his erection straining within the rippling confines of the accordion-like sheath and his precum drooling into its thirsty mouth.

[11E] TYLER, PLANT, URETHRA STEM:

The audience knew that the moment was at hand and they starred intently at their monitors that showed a clear, vivid image of Tyler's genitals.

Suddenly Tyler felt a tightness grip his erection. He looked in the monitor and saw the top of the Plant's clear sheath curl down over his thick gland to its circumcision ring. He looked in astonishment as his preseminal fluids continued to ooze outward and drool over the gland's sensitive surface.

A thin clear stem-like tube rose up from the mass of stems that covered his abdomen. It arched upward and then dipped downward so it was centered above the oozing opening to his urethra. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. A warm lubricant dripped onto the tingling head of his member and mixed with his slick precum. The lubricant contained the necessary chemicals that would change his sexuality.

Tyler's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the dripping end of the stem's tube but his erection was held firmly by the Plant's accordion sheath.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick urethra opening.

Tyler watched with apprehensive eyes as the tube sank slowly into his hardness. His fears were quickly erased as the tube slithered deeper into his urethra. As it slipped downward, ecstatic ripples of joy spread into his rock hard penis. Tyler threw his back and gasped as the chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The tube continued its journey deeper into Tyler's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves. Two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations bathed the entire center of Tyler's sexual being.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The open tips of the two stems now released their transforming chemicals. His male prostate was transformed into a female prostate.

The stem that entered his testicles, split into two tubes. Both injected their transformation chemicals. Tyler groaned as a wonderful warmth filled his balls.

The stem-like tubes now withdrew from Tyler's body. They made their way back up to the two valves. The ducts from his prostate and testicles were dissolved. Both valves were closed and then dissolved leaving the urethra directly connected to the bladder. The main stem then released a chemical that removed Tyler's arousal. The tube slowly slipped out of his softening penis.

The chemicals were now in place for Tyler's final stage of his female transformation.

[11F] TYLER, PLANT, LOSS OF TESTICLES:

Suddenly, Tyler felt a tightness grip the apex of his thighs. The chemicals that the two stems had injected into testicles now began to change Tyler's sexual makeup. His balls began spasming and it felt as though a thousands ants were crawling all over them. He thrashed his hips in circles trying to stop the intense antsy sensations. Just as fast as they came, the sensations disappeared. A warm, euphoric firmness now gripped his balls.

Tyler felt the increasing pressure building within them and looked at his monitor. His fears escalated when he saw them slowly begin shrinking and folding over each other as they receded into his groin. Shortly, all that remained was an oval shape thickness and a thin crease just below the base of his erection.

[11G] TYLER, PLANT, LABIA, VAGINA, UTERUS:

The oval mound begin to expand along the crease and slowly take the shape of a labia. As Tyler's labia was formed, two soft folds appeared and then spread apart to match his parted thighs

Near the bottom of the flared folds. A small opening appeared which was quickly covered by a set of inner lips. In a few seconds Tyler groaned loudly as a series of cramps gripped his groin. His vagina, cervix and uterus were now being created. His internal organs were being shifted to accommodate his 'female' parts. Tyler gritted his teeth hoping what was ever happening would end. Slowly the cramps faded. His vaginal opening was now connected to his inner lips.

Suddenly, and intense flood of ecstatic sensations gripped Tyler's new vaginal sheath. He moaned as a dense set of sexual nerve endings were embedded through out his vaginal passage and into his inner lips.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The moan intensified and his body began bucking when the chemicals created his enhanced 'G' spot. The ultra-sensitive tissues exploded as they were connected to his sensory system. Tyler's body and mind were flooded with ecstatic sensations that he didn't know existed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

[11H] TYLER, PLANT, PENIS TO CLITORIS:

A numbness filled Tyler's penis and a sickening feeling gripped his mind as watched his manhood slowly shrink before his eyes. When it's length reached 3/4" a hood formed around the small appendage and his penis disappeared into it. At the same time, his new urethra opening formed below it.

[11I] TYLER, PLANT, FEMINIZATION:

The last stages of Tyler's transformation had taken place so quickly that his mind was in shock. His testicles and penis were no longer there, replaced by a clitoris and labia. He stunned eyes looked at his chest and saw two, firm 36C breasts.

With a deep sense of resignation, he moaned,

"OH GOD! OH NO .. NO .. YOU CHANGED ME!!"

Suddenly, Tyler felt a series of internal cramps grip his body. The final changes to his body were about to take place. He gritted his teeth and his hands fisted as the cramps intensified.

The audience watched intently as Tyler's body changed before their eyes. The muscle tone on his arms and legs disappeared. His facial features softened and his pelvic area took on the female displacement for child bearing. Tyler's body was changing into a curvaceous woman.

Tyler's eyes were also glued to his monitor. He couldn't believe that the image he was seeing was his. A soft moaned escaped his lips as the final remnants of his masculinity disappeared. The soft moan was distinctly feminine.