Aliens Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He shut his eyes and savored the new feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, Josh's eyes flew wide open, his hips thrust into the air, and a gasp escaped his lips. The GEL had made contact with his prostate and an incredible spasm rippled throughout his body.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The probe formed a suckling pouch over the top of the swelling organ and slowly began to massage it. The probe deliberately and teasingly, spaced its delicious caresses of Josh's prostate. Every time it restarted, Josh's body was racked with a series of internal orgasms much like those that a woman would feel.

His body shook and thrashed in ecstasy as the probe intensified its actions. The orgasmic freight trains roared throughout his rectal area, onto his erection and into his disbelieving mind. In a few seconds, the audience and a wide eyed Seth saw the clear sheath that encased Josh's engorged erection, begin to swell with his drooling preseminal fluids.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSS!!"

While Josh's mind and body were surfing the rippling waves of ecstatic sensations, the GEL secreted its prostate enhancing chemicals which would be activated by the urethra probe

The probe now slowed and then stopped its massaging efforts on Josh's prostate. Josh slumped onto his back gasping and panting. His mind had never felt such exquisite sensations. The rectal probe began to lengthen and thicken. The massaging pouch remained snuggled over Josh's prostate.

Just as Josh was coming down from his euphoric high, a whole new set of sensations gripped his rectal sheath. The GEL's secretions were now adding the properties of a female vagina. Josh moaned as a complex network of sexual nerve endings were added, his new 'vagina' began to clench around the twisting phallic. The GEL mass at his rectal opening transformed the area surrounding his anus into two labia shaped folds. The anal opening expanded and formed into two thick and sexually sensitive lips. When finished, the mass began a sensuous massaging action and Josh wailed loudly as his 'labia' and 'vagina' exploded with ecstatic sensations that he had never experienced before.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Josh's 'womanhood' would form whenever sexual contact was made or anticipated.

The GEL suddenly stopped and Josh moaned in frustration as the phallic slipped out of his clenching sheath. Its flexing head remained nestled between his swollen folds.

[11N] JOSH, GEL, BREAST GROWTH:

The GEL let Josh lay there savoring the glow that still radiated from his rectal area along with the sensations that gripped his erection. He was moved back into a sitting position, his legs remained bent and spread and soft tingling touches began to flow across his chest. The feelings slowly became more intense and Josh soon felt the thick masses over each of his breast areas begin to massage his areolas and small male nipples. He sighed as his nipples stiffened and a firmness spread across each areola.

As the masses secreted their chemicals, his nipples and his breast areas became more sensitive. Josh opened his eyes and looked at the HD monitor and his eyes opened wide in amazement when he saw both breast areas begin to thicken. As they expanded, a massaging pouch formed over each breast and began a delicious kneading motion. Soon, two internal mouths formed and slipped over each nipple with a delicious sucking and suckling action.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The sensations rippled across his forming breasts and rising nipples and flowed downward onto his straining hardness.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

BREASTS: 32A NIPPLES: 1/4" H X 1/4" D

As his breasts grew, his nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Josh now began thrusting his firm breasts and stiff nipples into kneading and suckling pouches.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BREASTS: 34D NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned and gasped with joy.

"OHH!! YESSS!! YESSS!!

BREASTS: 36A NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

BREASTS: 36C NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Josh's breasts had now reached their targeted size.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

His bullet-like nipples felt as thought they were going to explode.

Slowly the GEL's exquisite actions subsided and was replaced by soft purrs and hums. His stiff and excited nipples tingled in tune with his erection.

[11O] JOSH, GEL, URETHRA, PROSTATE ENHANCEMENT:

Josh felt a tightness grip his erection. He looked down and saw the top of the sheath that was formed over his thick gland, peel downward and curl around the base of the gland at its circumcision line. He looked in astonishment as his precum oozed outward and drooled over the gland's sensitive surface.

A thin clear tube rose up from the mass that was between his spread thighs. It arched upward and then dipped downward so it was centered above the drooling opening to his urethra. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. A warm lubricant dripped onto the tingling head of his member and mixed with his slick precum. The lubricant contained the necessary chemicals for his penis growth. A dark blue marker could be seen on the tube at the 7.50 inch point.

Josh's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the dripping end of the tube. The gripping GEL sheath kept his urethra opening lined up with the tube. Josh looked up at his monitor and his heart pounded when he saw two dark stems, within the tube, begin to twitch and wiggle.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick opening.

Josh watched with terrified eyes as the tube sank slowly into his erection. His fears were quickly erased as the GEL slithered into the urethra. As the tube slipped downward, ecstatic ripples of joy spread into his rock hard penis. Josh threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection. His throbbing hardness never felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with delicious sensations.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The tube continued its journey deeper into Josh's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves. The two, dark, tube- like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the entire center of Josh's sexual being.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The open tips of the two stems now released their catalytic chemicals.

His prostate spasmed as the stem interacted with the phallic's absorbed chemicals. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male. The multiple ejaculant streams would be two to three seconds in duration and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous.

The second stem entered his testicles and split into two tubes. Both injected their growth drugs and again Josh groaned as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They expanded quickly and Josh felt a delicious heaviness laying within the massaging testicle pouch.

[11P] JOSH, GEL, URETHRA, ERECTION ENHANCEMENT:

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

The main tube now closed the two valves and slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection. The blue marker band was now 2.50 inches above the tingling thick gland.

Again Josh felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his groin. The tube now started to secrete a chemical that would enhance his erection. He gasped and threw back his head as jolts of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member.

Josh felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his erection. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Josh moaned excitedly and his hips thrashed wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing manhood now felt heavier and longer. The engorged and highly excited gland throbbed excitedly.

His hard erection grew in spurts and his hips jerked ecstatically.

"OH! JESUS!! WHAT ... AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

L/D

ERECTION: 5.00" x 1.75" ... 5.25" x 2.00" ... 5.50 x 2.25" ...

Each growth spurt pushed Josh and his excited drooling gland up a rung on his ecstatic ladder.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

ERECTION: 6.00" x 2.50" ... 6.50" x 2.50" ... 7.00" x 2.50" ...

Josh screeched as his hard member neared its target size. The clenching sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts. Josh had never experienced such ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

His breath came in deep pants as his excited erection lengthened and thickened, the bared gland was coming nearer and nearer to the blue marker.

ERECTION: 7.50" x 2.75"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Josh's erection was at its targeted size.

His heavy and bloated balls ached and churned within the massaging testicle pouch. Josh thrust upward moaning and gasping.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

He wailed as the tube slowly and teasingly withdrew from his hardness. As the end slurped its way out, the confined preseminal fluids gushed outward with the force of an ejaculation.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

[11Q] JOSH, GEL, EJACULATION, FEMINIZATION:

Josh felt the dormant phallic, that was nestled within the folds of his 'labia', slip back into his steamy 'vagina'. The GEL pouches resumed their kneading and massaging of his breasts and the sucking 'mouths' made his bullet- like nipples feel as though they were going to explode.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The twisting phallic bored deeper and deeper into his 'vaginal' sheath, its rippling ribs and ridges teased and tantalized the clenching walls of his enhanced rectal passage. The GEL started slow, ecstatic thrusts and Josh squealed in joy as the ribs brushed and pressed across his excited prostate.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

His erection throbbed and jerked within the GEL's squeezing vaginal sheath. The phallic began to vary its lunges from fast to slow, all the way in, all the out. An exquisite pressure was building within his prostate and at the base of his throbbing erection.

The GEL now intensified its assault on Josh's body. The clasping sheath encasing his erection intensified its ecstatic clenches, the massaging pouches holding his balls began a delicious kneading action and the phallic's twists and turns pushed his body into a sexual frenzy.

Josh's mind had never experienced such sexual joy before and he wailed as the new sensations exploded across his body.

"OHH! GOD! OHH!! GOD!!"

An incredible pressure was building up at the base of his erection. It pulsed up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive gland and then exploded outward, into the GEL's waiting vaginal 'mouth'.

Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes. His toes curled and his hands fisted.

Josh squealed again as his body was gripped with intense orgasmic shocks from his induced ejaculation.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Josh's mind couldn't absorb all the orgasmic sensations and his sexual sensory system went into overload and he lost consciousness.

Josh slowly awoke and moaned as delicious aftershocks racked his body.

As he sat there, his heavy pants slowly subsided. The GEL released its final set of transformation chemicals. Josh suddenly stiffened as another set of cramps rippled across his body. His 'male' muscle tone began to soften and his chest, hips and thighs became more curvaceous to match his new and enhanced body frame.

His facial hair disappeared and his facial features became distinctly feminine, along with his voice. Slowly the cramps subsided and he basked in the glow of his change body and sexuality.

Bonding pheromones rushed throughout his mind that would produce a strong sense of sexual attraction to other Shemales and males.

Josh would become a 'submissive' Shemale. When touched by a male or Shemale, his 'labia' and 'vagina' would form.

Josh slowly recovered and he moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across his body. The GEL's pouches withdrew from his breasts and the rippling sheath slipped away from his softening erection. The silky pouch holding his testicles opened up and his heavy balls swayed between his spread thighs. As the velvety sheath slipped off of his softening penis, his slick penis slipped down his right thigh and lay over his large testicles. A long string of drooling semen followed it.

His eyes were still glazed with arousal and his body still trembled from head to toe. His breathing came in short gasps and pants. The phallic withdrew from his 'vagina' with a loud slurping sound and Josh moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

As his arousal dissipated, his 'labia' and 'vagina' returned to their normal state.

The shower 'head' rose up and Josh sighed as the warm flow of water washed and teased his flaccid penis, balls and rectal area.

Josh was now ready for the Gay community.

[11R] SETH, GEL, MALE TO GAY:

Seth saw Josh slumped onto his invisible supports and watched as his hands explored his Shemale body. Josh's nipples stiffened and grew erect, his enhanced penis stirred and quickly stood hard and tall above his heavy balls. His hands reached down and caressed his tingling anal lips and a loud gasp was heard as his 'womanhood' formed.

Seth nervously fidgeted in his supports wondering what they were going to do to him and 'how' were they going to do it. He looked at Julie with pleading eyes but she just smiled back at him.

Julie pointed to the monitor.

Seth began struggling when he saw the tile below him being lowered into the floor and saw the 'pedestal' rising upward. It had the same kind of clear, bluish gel-like mass on it that Josh had. He saw the pedestal stop when the GEL was just inches from the spread cheeks of his buttocks.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ........."

The GEL made contact with the spread cheeks of his buttocks and secreted a fast acting sedative and mild aphrodisiac. Both chemicals were immediately absorbed into his skin and rushed toward his dazed mind. A wonderful, euphoric feeling flooded his body. His rectal area and buttocks tingled as more and more of the GEL's moved upward onto his body.

Soon, a low soft sigh replaced Seth's anxious whimpers and his body settled into his soft supports.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The upward movement of the GEL between his thighs deliberately flowed around his swaying testicles and stirring penis. They joined on Seth's lower abdomen and then slipped upward toward his chest.

As the arousal inducers took affect, Seth's first sigh of pleasure escaped his lips as tingling sensations gripped his penis. Despite his efforts, his penis stirred and grew to full erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The GEL mass now reached his chest. The mass spread over each of his breast areas, over his areolas and onto his male nipples.

A warm thickness moved from his buttocks upward toward his swaying testicles. Seth felt the GEL form around his testicles and he sighed as his balls slipped into a silky, massaging pouch.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The GEL mass now flowed upward along the under side of his erection. When it reached the tingling gland, a long slit opened and Seth moaned loudly as his throbbing member was manipulated into a warm, moist, velvety sheath.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Seth's anus, balls, erection and areolas were now encased within a warm GEL blanket. Delicious sensations rippled all across his body. His hardness throbbed within the GEL's vagina-like sheath.

The GEL now had Seth's body completely within its control and was ready to transform him into an enhanced Gay.

[11S] SETH, GEL, NIPPLE ENHANCEMENT:

The GEL let Seth rest while he savored the glow that radiated from his rectal area along with the sensations that gripped his twitching member. As he sat there, with his eyes closed, his mind felt soft tingly sensations begin to flow across his chest. The feelings slowly became more intense and Seth felt the thick masses over each of his breast areas begin to massage his areolas and small male nipples. He sighed as the nipples stiffened and a tightness spread across each areola.

As the GEL secreted its chemicals into his areolas, the nipples became more sensitive. Seth opened his eyes and looked at the HD monitor and his eyes opened wide when he saw and felt his nipples begin to stiffen. A massaging mass formed over each areola and begin a delicious caressing action. Soon, two internal 'mouths' formed and descended over each of his rising nipple with an ecstatic sucking and suckling action.

Seth gasped and he thrust his chest into the suckling GEL 'mouths'.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His excited nipples began growing.

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Seth was now thrusting his erect tingly, nipples into kneading and suckling 'mouths'. His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned and gasped with joy.

"OHH!! YESSS!! YESSS!!"

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSS!!"

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Seth's nipples had now reached their targeted size.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Slowly the GEL's actions subsided and was replaced by delicious purrs. His stiff and excited nipples tingled in tune with his erection and 'vagina'.

[11T] SETH, GEL, PROSTATE PREPARATION:

Seth felt something pushing between the cheeks of his spread buttocks and move toward his rectum. He twisted his hips in a futile attempt to stop it.

The Gel mass that was between Seth's thighs formed a 4" x .5" probe and slowly pushed between Seth's spread buttock cheeks. Seth felt the warm probed nearing his rectum and he twisted his hips in a vain attempt to stop it.

He held his breath as it nudged upward and nestled against his tight sphincter muscle. The head of probe began oozing a thick liquid as it begin to deliciously trace around his rectal opening. The tight sphincter muscle loosened and all the nervousness and apprehensions quickly faded as a wonderful tinglyness seeped into his rectal sheath. The flexing tip increased it pressure and Seth gasped as his sphincter stretched deliciously over the advancing probe.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

The probe slipped inward through the loosened opening, twisting and turning. Seth's squirming hips caused the four inch probe to disappear into his rectal sheath. He moaned with joy as the flexing head began to caress the sensitive lining of the sheath.

"OHHHHHHH!! THAT FEELS SOOOOOO ... GOOD!!"

Seth's erection jumped and jerked within the tight confines of the GEL's sheath.

The probe's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... Seth's prostate. The head of the probe flattened out and incased Seth's sensitive organ in a soft, warm pouch and began a delicious caressing motion.

Seth arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the thick, sensitive gland of his erection.