Aliens Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!!"

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid seeped out the opening slit on the excited head and was eagerly swallowed by the GEL's thirsty 'mouth'. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Seth was moaning and gasping. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"OH! GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

Seth suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. The GEL's 'mouth' on his excited gland ballooned as Seth thick gland began spurting and drooling copious amount of preseminal fluid.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The probe suddenly stopped its exquisite massaging of Seth's prostate and he moaned in disappointment and kept thrusting his erection into the GEL's vagina- like sheath.

"OH! DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!"

The probe released its chemicals that was quickly absorbed into Seth's prostate. The chemicals would be activated by the urethra probe which would enhance the prostate.

[11U] SETH, GEL, RECTAL ENHANCEMENT:

The probe now began to lengthen and thicken.

Just as Seth was coming down from his euphoric high, a whole new set of sensations gripped his rectal sheath. The GEL's secretions began adding the properties of a female 'vagina' to the last 8 inches of his rectal sheath. As the complex network of sexual nerve endings were added. Seth moaned as his new 'vagina' began to deliciously clenched around the flexing phallic.

At the same the GEL formed around his stretched anus. Seth's 'labia' was forming into two thick and sexually sensitive lips. The forming folds and anal lips were also connected to his sexual nervous system.

Seth moaned loudly as his 'labia' and 'vagina' formed.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Seth's 'womanhood' would form whenever sexual contact was made or anticipated.

The GEL suddenly stopped and Josh moaned in frustration as the phallic slipped out of his clenching sheath. Its flexing head remained nestled between his swollen folds.

[11V] SETH, GEL, URETHRA, PROSTATE ENHANCEMENT:

Seth again lay back with his eyes closed, savoring the exquisite sensations that were radiating from his prostate, 'labia' and 'vagina'.

Suddenly he felt the Gel's sheath that was covering his excited gland folding downward. He looked down and saw that the head of his erection was now uncovered down to the circumcision ring.

Suddenly, a thin glistening Gel tube rose upward from between his spread thighs. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. It arched up and over his straining member and stopped just above the opening to his still oozing urethra. A blue marker could be seen at the 7.50 inch point. The surface glistened with a combination of lubricants and growth chemicals.

Seth's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the head of the tube. The sheath gripped his erection firmly and kept the urethra opening lined up with the dripping tube. Seth saw two dark stems, within the tube, begin to wiggle and swirl.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick opening.

He watched with wide open eyes as the tube descended slowly into his erection. Within a second or two, Seth's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. Seth threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection. His erection felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The tube continued its journey deeper into Seth's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. The two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the center of Seth's sexual being.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The open tips of the two stems now released their catalytic chemicals. The rectal probe's absorbed chemicals now reacted with the stem's chemicals. Seth moaned as his prostate was enhanced. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous. The stem that had entered his testicles now split apart. Both injected their growth drugs and again Seth sighed as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They expanded quickly and Seth felt a new delicious heaviness within the massaging silky pouches.

As the stems withdrew, toward the two valves, they oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen to be discharged into the urethra. The valves were closed and the urethra tube slipped down to the base of Seth's erection.

[11W] SETH, GEL, URETHRA, ERECTION ENHANCEMENT:

The blue marker was now two inches above Seth's bared gland.

Again Seth felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his loins. The tube now started secreting a chemical that would enhance his erection. He gasped and threw back his head as jolts of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member.

Seth felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his erection. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Seth moaned excitedly and thrust up wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now began to feel heavier and thicker. His engorged and highly excited crown sent bolts of ecstasy shooting across his loins.

His hard 'erection' grew in spurts and his hips jerked ecstatically as the flexing sheath had more and more to suck and suckle on.

L/D

"OH! JESUS!! WHAT IS HAPPENNING!!"

ERECTION: 6.00" x 2.00"...6.25" x 2.00"

Seth's prostate and nipples rippled in sync with his new throbbing hardness. His bucking hips slowly changed to rhythmic thrusts.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

ERECTION: 6.50" x 2.25" ... 6.75" x 2.25"

Seth screeched as his hard member expanded and thickened. The clenching Gel sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

ERECTION: 7.00" x 2.50" ... 7.25" x 2.50"

Seth's new erection was the target size.

7.50" x 2.75"

The loving sheath stopped its ecstatic counter thrusts and Seth wailed with denial.

"OHHHH!! NOOOO!! DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPPP!!"

The urethra probe slipped out of Seth's urethra. Spurts of precum gushed outward following the exit of the probe.

[11X] SETH, GEL, ENHANCEMENT TESTING:

The head of the sheath closed back over Seth's oozing gland. Those wonderful undulations were re-started. The GEL's vagina-like sheath had a longer and thicker erection to please. Seth closed his eyes and moaned as his new hardness was squeezed and milked within the clenching sheath. Seth's hips bucked and jerked as the GEL swirled around his hyper-sensitive gland AND ecstatically moved up and down his new engorged manhood.

"OH! SWEET!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

His mind and body was totally consumed by the exploding jolts of joy that shot out from his sexual being. He began gurgling with incoherent sounds as bright orgasmic flashes of light danced across his mind and eyes.

A low guttural moan was heard as his ejaculation surged up his throbbing manhood. The thick liquid of joy stalled at his excited gland and then exploded outward into the eager and thirsty GEL 'mouth'.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Seth lost consciousness and he slumped back onto his supports. His massive erection continued to gush and spurt.

While he was unconscious, the GEL released its final chemicals.

Seth's sexual preference would be, male then Shemale.

When with a male or Shemale, his 'labia' and 'vagina' would form if stimulation was present or anticipated. His 'womanhood' would return to its normal state after an ejaculation or loss of sexual arousal.

Seth purred as he came down from his orgasmic high. He felt the GEL masses and 'mouths' slip away and his firm areolas and his rigid nipples tingled as they sprung into the air.

The thick GEL 'phallic' slowly withdrew from his stretched 'vagina'. A mix of 'vaginal' fluids and GEL ejaculant gushed into the waiting GEL mass.

Seth moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Finally the GEL released his heavy balls and they swayed in the air between his spread thighs.

Seth was now ready for the Gay community.

The shower head rose up and began cleaning his body. It paid close attention to his straining manhood and swollen 'womanhood'. Seth gasped as the pulsing waters pushed through his flared folds and caressed his excited anal lips and then moved deliciously onto his the straining, thick gland of his erection.

At the same time Josh was receiving the same treatment. Both were soon moaning and twisting in their unseen supports as the water heads' pushed their arousal level higher and higher.

The heads suddenly stopped and disappeared into the tiled floor.

The Aliens were now ready to test their new creations.

Josh was moved so he was sitting in front of Seth and they gazed at each other's aroused bodies. Seth's erection jumped and jerked as his eyes feasted on Josh's curvaceous Shemale body. Josh saw Seth's straining manhood and his 'labia' and 'vagina' began spasming with deep need.

[11Y] JOSH, SETH, DEEPTHROAT:

Josh felt himself being put into a standing position in front of Seth. His breathing quickened knowing he was going to be able to touch that magnificent hardness that was standing like a granite bat between Seth's bent and spread thighs.

Josh shuffled between Seth's thighs and leaned into his body. Seth closed his eyes as Josh's lips touched his lips. Seth's tongue slipped into the Josh's mouth and the 'submissive' moaned softly as they kissed for the first time.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Josh pushed his hips further inward and both gasped into the other's mouth when their erections deliciously pressed and ground against each other.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Josh broke the kiss and Seth saw the flushed and aroused face of his Lover.

Josh started planting soft butterfly-like kisses on Seth's neck and shoulders. His hands reached in and his palms slowly massaged Seth's firm areolas and erect nipples. A soft sigh escaped Seth's lips. It soon changed to a low moan when the exploring fingers moved onto his excited and erect nipples with an exquisite massaging and caressing action.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Joshhhhhhhhh!!"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Seth's breathing quickened. Josh's mouth and lips now trekked downward. Seth knew where the suckling mouth was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he felt it being sucked into Josh's warm, wet mouth.

Seth gasped as Josh's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

In a few seconds the loving mouth kissed its way over to Seth's left areola and again, his loving mouth devoured Seth's left nipple. All the while Josh's hands continued to massage and knead both of his areolas. Josh divided his attention to both nipples and Seth's breathing now came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his areolas and nipples into Josh's wonderful hands and devouring mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHH!!"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

While Josh's mouth continued to suck and suckle on Seth's excited nipples, Josh's hands massaged their way downward over his abdomen. Seth's pants deepened as the hands grazed his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin. Seth shifted his hips trying to get Josh to move his hands inward toward his straining hardness and excited 'womanhood'.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh smiled at Seth's torment and retraced their way upward past his jerking and oozing erection and upward to his aching areolas and nipples.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh smiled and again his hands re-started their downward trek. He deliberately grazed Josh's hardness with his wrists and felt the hot, rubbery pulses of Seth's hard, engorged member. His hands slipped further downward and neared Seth's bloated balls. Seth again shifted his hips in a desperate attempt get Josh's exploring hands onto his enflamed sex. This time, Josh didn't disappoint him and lifted Seth's heavy testicles in a slow, delicious massaging motion.

Seth's hips jerked upward and his head lay back gasping as his jerking erection began spurting its precum in all directions.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The hands slipped further downward and formed themselves around Seth's swollen 'labia' folds. Seth screeched and his hips bucked wildly as Josh caressed and massaged the portal to his 'womanhood'.

"JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh slipped a finger between the folds and traced around Seth's eager 'vaginal opening' causing him to buck his hips in ecstasy. Slowly, Josh nudged a finger inward, twisting and turning. Seth wailed as jolts of joy shot throughout his spasming 'vagina', his erection jumped wildly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

A second and third finger wiggled their way inward and Seth gurgled with joy.

"UHH!!UHH!! UHH!!"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

"OH! JOSH! JOSH! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Josh lifted his head from Seth's nipples and looked down into Seth's dazed and aroused eyes. His fingers continued to twist and turn within Seth's virginal 'vagina'

Josh flexed his fingers, Seth's erection jerked again and another moan escaped his lips.

"OH GOD! YES!! JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His erection gushed more of his excited precum.

While Josh's hands pushed Seth's arousal level higher and higher his loving thirsty mouth now left Seth's excited, erect nipples and began a delicious kissing downward trek over Seth's abdomen.

Seth knew where it was headed and his entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Seth felt Josh's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath bathed his highly-sensitive and tingling gland.

Seth screeched and arched upward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining 'manhood'. Josh's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and his tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh's suckling mouth now started a slow descent onto Seth's throbbing erection. He raised up a bit and tilted his head. Seth's excited gland glided into Josh's clenching throat.

Seth gurgled with joy as Josh's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Josh's throat. Josh's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded thickness, at the same time a forth finger twisted its way in to Seth's clasping 'vaginal' sheath causing him to screech loudly from the dual sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

With a torturous twisting motion, Josh lifted his head and the throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach Josh's mouth, he closed his cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. His tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. He sucked up Seth's precum with his curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"JESUSSSSSSSSS!! JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh smiled inwardly at Seth's torment and then skewered his loving throat back down onto Seth's enraged organ.

Seth's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Josh's head tightly. Again, Seth felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Josh's incredible mouth and throat. All the while, Josh's stroking fingers fed the hot coals of his sexual fires.

"UHH!! UHH!! JOSH ... OH! JESUS! I .. I .. I"

Josh knew that Seth was now in extreme orgasmic torture. He pulled up on Seth's erection so the aching crown rested inside his mouth and clamped his cheeks snuggly around the head with a torturous twisting motion.

Seth felt Josh's finger tips began circling the walls of his 'vagina' as if were searching for something ... and then they found it, Seth's prostate.

Seth arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked wildly within Josh's sucking mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The flow of fluids from his excited gland was now one continuous string. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he desperately flexed his straining hardness in a frantic attempt to ejaculate. His fluids spewed in all directions.

"OH! GOD! JOSH!! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Josh's fingers now picked up momentum. Seth's internal ecstatic explosions were causing his body to jerk and spasm. The hyper-sensitive gland felt as though it were going to explode. Seth's prostate now began to spasm and pulse uncontrollably. His mind was becoming saturated with sexual sensations that he had never felt before.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

His erection throbbed and jumped within Josh's mouth. His internal ecstatic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains.

Seth gasped and wailed, his hips thrust desperately upward, plunging his enraged manhood deep into Josh's loving mouth and throat and then down onto the twisting, lunging fingers. Josh moved his head and throat in quick twisting motions which catapulted Seth toward his orgasmic edge.

"JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. His orgasmicly denied body was finally allowed to unleash its huge reservoirs of ejaculant. His first stream of thick semen entered the base of erection and shot up his straining erection. The pulsing liquid of joy reached the agitated head of his erection and seemed to stall as it swirled around the engorged gland. It then exploded into Josh's eager and receptive mouth.

Seth arched up wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh feasted on Seth's free flowing, gushing nectar and he increased his exquisite milking actions, knowing that he could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from Seth's enflamed erection.

Seth's hips arched again and Josh almost gagged as every inch of Seth's spasming manhood lunged into his throat. His hands grasped Josh's head tightly, his legs shot outward in a wide 'V' and kicked wildly in the air. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes.

Seth's mind and body was now submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Another huge stream of thick semen pulsed up his undulating erection. Again, Josh feasted on the spewing gushes of thick semen.

Seth again screeched in orgasmic ecstasy.

"OHHHHH! GODDDDD!! ANOTHER ANOTH ..."

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Seth's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that were exploding across his loins. He was pushed into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness. His body slumped back onto his unseen supports. His still spewing hardness slip out of Josh's throat and mouth. Josh looked down at Seth and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from his lips.

Seth's glistening, twitching, erection jerked and jumped repeatedly.