Aliens Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a long moan Seth regained consciousness. He felt Josh's still buried fingers, flexing gently within his frothy 'vagina'. Josh's left hand was massaging his semen drenched hardness and Seth moaned again as it spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh slowly and teasingly withdrew his fingers from Seth's 'vagina' with an audible slurping sound.

Seth moaned as the stretching fingers slipped out of his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Joshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Slowly Seth's erection softened and it slipped down over his drained testicles leaving a long trail of semen.

Seth closed his eyes, savoring the twitching glow that was still causing his deflating penis to ooze and drool.

He opened his eyes when he felt that wonderful shower 'head' cleaning his genitals.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD!!"

Seth was put into a standing position and released from his unseen restraints. A clear GEL-like 'bed' materialized in front of them and this time it was Seth that smiled.

[11Z] SETH, JOSH, MATING:

Seth took Josh's hand and walked him toward the 'bed'. Their bobbing manhoods led the way.

Josh stood by the 'bed', his massive member and the folds of his 'labia' were already glistening with their fluids in anticipation.

Seth whispered,

"Josh honey, sit down on the edge of the 'bed' and lay back on it."

Josh quickly did so. His erection throbbed over his abdomen.

Seth rubbed his hands up and down Josh's thighs and Josh eagerly parted them as Seth's soft hands massaged and kneaded their way along the sensitive skin.

Seth whispered again,

"Lift your feet up on to the 'bed'."

Josh quickly lifted his feet up and spread his thighs as wide as he could, his raised sex flared open and Seth gasped as Josh's virginal treasures opened like a flower before his eyes. Both erections were oozing their clear preseminal fluids.

Josh looked down between his bent and spread thighs and saw Seth's massive, throbbing erection pointing toward his eyes. He knew that something 'special' was going to happen to him.

The eyes of their Alien audience were riveted to the HD screens.

Seth moved in closed to the apex of Josh's thighs and started to massage his hands up and down Josh's inner thighs. He teased Josh by coming close to but not touching Josh's 'labia', balls and erection. The exploring fingers teasingly pushed against Josh's 'labia' and his wrists brushed against the throbbing hardness. Josh moaned softly and shifted his hips trying to get Seth's hands to massage his swelling sex.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Sethhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Seth shifted between the parted thighs and leaned forward over Josh's body. Their erect organs and nipples rubbed deliciously against each other. Seth brought his mouth down to Josh's mouth and their lips met. Both their eager tongues sought each others and they kissed deeply and passionately.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Seth broke the kiss and started to plant light suckling kisses along Josh's face and neck and down to his shoulders. His hands reached in and began massaging and kneading Josh's firm breasts and erect nipples.

A soft sigh escaped Josh's lips.

It soon changed to a low moan when the exploring fingers moved onto the excited nipples with an exquisite caressing and twirling action.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Sethhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Josh's breathing quickened. Seth's mouth and lips now trekked downward. Josh knew where it was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right breast. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he felt it descend onto it with a delicious sucking action.

Josh gasped as Seth's lips and tongue kissed and nursed on the excited, rubbery nipple.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! SETHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

In a few seconds the loving mouth kissed its way over to Josh's left breast and again, his loving mouth devoured Josh's left nipple. All the while Seth's hands continued to massage and knead both of his breasts. Seth divided his attention to both nipples and Josh's breathing was soon coming in quick pants and he started to push his breasts and nipples into Seth's wonderful hands and nursing mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Josh moaned and panted as his arousal heightened. He ground his hips causing his oozing erection to slip and bump against Seth's throbbing member.

"OHHHHHHHH!! SETHHH!! AHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth massaged his hands downward and placed them on Josh's inner thighs, close to but not touching his swelling 'labia' lips. His mouth left Josh's breast and started to explore its way downward across his abdomen. Josh's erection slid along Seth's cheek, leaving a trail of slick precum, as the suckling mouth neared the base of Josh's erection. Josh grabbed Seth's head and moaned in anticipation.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!! PLEASEEEEEEE!!"

Seth started a string of wet suckling kisses up the sensitive underside of Josh's excited member. It throbbed and jumped as his swirling tongue slithered its way upward toward the excited head of Josh's erection.

Josh gasped and panted, his clutching hands tried to speed up Seth's lapping tongue but Seth deliberately went agonizingly slow.

"UHH!! UHH!! OH! GOD! SETHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth finally reached the ring around the bottom of the thick gland and curled his wet tongue all around the tingling gland with exquisite squeezes and massages. Josh arched up in ecstasy and his erection jumped and jerked as Seth's squeezing mouth feasted on the gland's drooling precum.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Seth brought his hands in and cupped both sides of Josh's 'labia' and started to massage and knead the soft swollen outer lips. His fingers soon became slick with Josh's 'vaginal' juices and he started a delicious exploratory journey up and down the flared folds of Josh's 'labia'.

Josh bucked and thrashed in response to the dual assault. His raging erection felt as though it was going to explode and his 'labia' and 'vagina' clenched and spasmed. Suddenly Seth's fingers pushed and circled around the clasping portal to Josh's 'vaginal' entrance.

Josh screamed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Seth lifted his mouth off of Josh's erection and resumed his suckling kisses downward. Josh could feel his warm, wet, breath as he neared the top of the flared and swollen folds. Josh's breathing became labored and he gasped and panted knowing that Seth was at the open gate of his 'womanhood'.

Seth shot his tongue out and slipped it up and down the sensitive crease. His exploring tongue pushed between the folds searching for the entrance to Josh's virginal 'vagina'. Josh hips thrashed back and forth as Seth's tongue caressed and teased his clasping anal lips.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Seth's fingers slipped between the slick folds and began playing with Josh's oozing 'vaginal' opening and then nudged three fingers into the eager and welcoming entrance. His fingers slipped inward with an ecstatic, twisting and turning motion. Josh's whole body bucked and jerked in ecstasy.

"OH! GOD! SETHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth felt Josh's 'vaginal' juices spurt past his lunging fingers and knew Josh was just about ready.

Seth kneeled down in front of Josh's wide open and drooling sex. He reached out and once again molded his hands around the swollen flared folds of Josh's 'womanhood'. His fingers slowly spread lips apart allowing his searching tongue complete access to the Shemale treasures between Josh's open thighs.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh's hips and upper body thrashed uncontrollably from side to side as the probing tongue nestled inward and Seth's lips sucked on Josh's swollen 'labia'. Josh groaned deep in his throat as Seth's tongue teased the clenching entrance and then slipped into Seth's clenching 'vaginal' passage. Josh squealed and thrust his enflamed sex up onto Seth's devouring mouth. Josh's glistening erection jerked wildly in the air, spewing its slick precum in all directions.

"OH GOD! YOUR KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Seth raised up and rested his engorged member lengthways along Josh's swollen and flared folds. Josh immediately started a frantic sawing motion with his hips. He gurgled as Seth's thickness slipped ecstatically through the flared crease and up and over Josh's straining hardness. Seth leaned over Josh and saw his glazed, aroused eyes, pleading for for penetration.

"NOW!! NOW!! SETHHH!! NOWWWWWW!!"

Josh could feel the hugeness of Seth's manhood lying within his spread 'labia'. Seth began a slow, teasing, back and forth sawing action that caused Josh to twist his hips in an ecstatic search for the thick head of Seth's magnificent erection.

Josh could not wait any longer, he reached between their bodies and grasped Seth's engorged erection. Josh guided the throbbing crown so it slid up and down his engorged 'labia' slit, not letting it lose contact until it nestled into the clasping flanges of his inner lips.

Josh felt the entrance to his excited 'womanhood' being stretched open and then an ecstatic fullness radiated throughout his seething passage.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!! SETHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth shut his eyes and gasped in joy as the head of his erection was encased in a deep sucking mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOSHHHHHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

Josh's clasping inner lips caressed Seth's sensitive crown and Seth moaned as it slipped inward, into Josh's eager and welcoming 'vagina', inch by glorious inch. Josh couldn't believe the sensations that were exploding across his enflamed sex. His preseminal fluids were pooling on his abdomen.

"OH!! SETHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Josh grasped Seth's hips with both hands and with one determined thrust, he lunged up onto Seth's granite-like erection.

Both wailed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

With one magnificent thrust, Josh's Shemale virginity was lost.

Josh ground his hips in frantic circles as his 'vaginal' sheath kissed and caressed the excited head of his thick intruder. His 'vaginal' muscles expanded and started to clench around Seth's throbbing hardness. His ecstatic passage rippled with pleasure and his prostate sent jolts of joy cascading throughout his body and mind.

"OHHH!! GOD!! SETH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth felt the pulsating pressure exerted against his buried member. He flexed gently, expanding his hardness deep inside Josh, but still not moving his body.

"OH! GOD! SETH! SETH!"

"I FEEL SO FULLLLLLLLLL!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth slowly and tantalizingly withdrew halfway and then slowly pushed back in. Again he moved forward, again, again, setting a slow teasing rhythm to his strokes. Seth smiled as Josh's mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure escaped his open, drooling mouth.

Josh's enflamed erection jumped, jerked and bucked as his 'vagina' unleashed bolts of ecstasy. His precum was spewing from the engorged twitching head and pooling onto his abdomen.

"OHH!, OHH!, OHH!, OHH!"

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The sensations from his erection and 'vagina' melded together and intensified. Josh began sucking in deep breaths of air as his body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Seth began deep thrusting into Josh's clenching wet 'vagina'. Josh matched his thrusts and the stage echoed with their moans and wails of ecstasy.

An intense, ecstatic tingle began building deep within Josh's seething sex. It rippled through his 'vagina' and out past the spasming enflamed lips, into his churning balls and flooding into his enraged member. It spread upward across his abdomen and onto his aching breasts and bullet- like nipples.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Josh shifted his hips from side to side, grinding his sex around the incredible penetrator. He wailed, gasped and gurgled. His whole body became detached from his surroundings. Nothing mattered to him except the orgasmic waves that were flowing from his 'womanhood'.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Loud, wet slurping sounds could be heard from Josh's milking 'vaginal' passage as Seth bore deeply and relentlessly Josh's body.

Josh was at his orgasmic point of no return.

Seth thrust sharply inward, burying his massive manhood deep inside Josh's spasming 'vagina'. Josh arched upward from the 'bed' and began bucking wildly. He screamed in ecstasy as his first 'vaginal' orgasm was unleashed.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OHHHHHHHHHH!! SETHHHHHHHH!!"

"I'M GOI ... GOING TO ... OHHHHHH!! GODDDDD!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seth withdrew his long, thick imbedded organ until just the flexing gland rested inside Josh's clenching inner lips and then thrust forward. Josh gurgled with joy as he was again impaled on Seth's magnificent manhood.

Josh was again riding on his orgasmic elevator.

Seth began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Josh's first orgasm, withdrawing the tingling head until just the tip remained inside the slick opening and then thrusting forward with his hips.

Josh wailed incoherently.

"O .. GOD .. SETHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh reached out and grasped Seth's hips and pulled him deeply inward and thrust his hips hard upward, impaling himself completely and fully on Seth's thick, pulsing erection. Josh's body began to match Seth's incredible lunges with his own rhythmic counter thrusts.

"UGHH!! UGHH!! UGHH!!"

Seth could feel his raging erection jump and throb. The sensitive gland throbbed with a sense of urgency as Josh's 'vaginal' muscles clenched and spasmed around his enflamed member.

Seth's lunges became more urgent and Josh intensified his milking grip on Seth's massive hardness. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within Josh's milking passage.

Josh felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in his 'vaginal' passage as copious amounts of thick, hot semen jettisoned from Seth's flexing gland.

Josh squealed with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josh was going insane with the feel of it! He never wanted it to end, never, never!

Seth pulled his straining erection outward and then thrust inward again and again as his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of semen. The ecstatic sensation spread through Josh like a series of freight trains.

His legs kicked outward in a wide 'V', cycling frantically in the air over the 'bed'. Seth's incredible erection continued to gush and spurt its ejaculant, filling Josh's seething 'womanhood' and foaming out past his clasping folds.

Josh's eyes opened wide as a different ecstatic sensation gripped his loins. His raging erection jumped, jerked and spasmed. His liquid joy surged up his enflamed organ, swirling deliciously around his hyper- excited gland and explode past the puckering slit, drenching both of their bodies with massive pools of thick, white semen.

"OH!! GOD! DAN!! OH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSS!!"

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Josh's dual orgasms were to much for his mind to absorb and he went into an sensory overload and lost unconsciousness, his body continued orgasming and ejaculating.

Seth collapsed across Josh's body, feeling Josh's insides still gushing forth around his jumping penis. Josh recovered moaning and gasping and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around Seth as his body shook with delicious aftershocks.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

Josh sighed and cooed as his 'vaginal' muscles clenched around Seth's softening penis, milking the last spurts and drops of Seth's precious semen. Their abdomens squished and slurped together deliciously in Josh's pools of semen.

"Oh Seth, I never dreamed it would ever feel like this."

Seth lay still for a moment to recover his strength and then slowly pulled himself off of Josh. His deflated penis slipped slowly out of Josh's still spasming 'labia' with a wet, slurping sound. Seth let it lay, still drooling, on Josh's abdomen. It mixed with Josh's semen and soon strings of their essence dripped down Josh's sides and thighs.

Josh moved his abdomen in slow sensuous circles rubbing their penises between their abdomens. Both enjoyed the feel of the slick tubes of flesh as they squished through the pools of thick semen.

They held each other tightly as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

Vapors from the ceiling were released and Seth and Josh were rendered unconscious. They were moved back into the 'prep' room where they were washed and cleaned.

Both were returned to their origin of 'pickup', the barn.