Aliens vs Predator Parody Ch. 02

Story Info
Second chapter to my AvP story! The predators!
7.3k words
4.63
10.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! I sincerely do apologize for the long, long wait of the second chapter my version of an Alien vs Predator story. In this chapter, people do die but there won't be too much detail into that. But I really hope that this chapter was worth the wait. I've surely worked hard on it to try and make it longer, if not better, than the first chapter.

Hope you all enjoy!!

*****

Just a sector away from PX-255, a Colonial Heavy Cruiser was quietly drifting in space, it's engines off but in appearance, it was quiet, very quiet. No communication static, no thrusters firing automatically to keep the ship still, no running lights, nothing. In fact the cruiser inside was dark, everything about the ship made it appear that it was dead in space, except for that it wasn't drifting or spinning out of control or anything that would indicate that there was a battle. No. The Colonial Heavy Cruiser was quiet, because it was operating under full stealth mode, as stealthy as a vessel this size and this heavily armed can become.

Although, as quiet the cruiser seemed to be, it wasn't all so much in a officers quarters. As we look further inside, we will see that, whoever these quarters belonged too, was very busy with their guest. The man has a busty female pinned up against the bulkhead, her large breasts squished against his chest as he plowed his long thick cock hard into her dripping wet cunt, and the harder he thrusted, the closer his balls came to hitting her ass cheeks from swinging around so much. Their lips pressed together to muffle the moans and groans coming from the both of them, as the woman clawed his upper back and shoulders from the hard pounding she was receiving, while his hands were gripping that wonderful ass of hers so tightly.

Both individuals engaged in deep inter...well why beat around the bush...sex, hot, sloppy, sweaty, wet sex. All the while the entire ship is undergoing stealth operations. And just as the man was reaching his climax, especially after the woman had came many times over, the rooms intercom went off, though with the volume as low as it can be but still enough to be heard. "First Officer to the Command Center...Immediately." it turned off before the man could reply, slamming his steel hard cock home inside the woman. Dumping his load right into her womb while the tip of his cock stretched her cervix open, as ropes after ropes of thick cum filled her up.

"Dammit." He sighed heavily after their lips parted.

"Sounds like the Commander is not happy." She said, grinning at him. "Thanks for filling the tank..." She winked.

He held back a chuckle, "Any time. If you ever need a refill." He winked back as he lowered her down onto her feet and then began to get dressed really quick.

"I'll know who to come to." She bit her lower lip before she began to get dressed, not as quick as he is though.

In a few minutes, he was out the door buttoning up his jacket. "I'd escort you out but I best get going." He grinned before taking off, making sure he was quick but quiet with his steps.

Moving on to the command center of the heavy cruiser, the Commander stood there on the command deck, staring hard at the screen before him. He could see it. Sensors can't find a thing on short or long range, nothing in a sector wide radius was showing up on the sensor display that sat to the left of the visual display. But he can tell that something is there. Something about the stars didn't look right, displaced some how. But before he could act, he needed a second opinion, a second pair of eyes and he needed it right now.

As though as his request had been answered, he felt the presence of his first officer standing beside him. The shift in the air, way some of the little bits of sound the stations to the right of him had somehow become softer. He was very well aware of his surroundings, and just a slight shift told him someone was there beside him. And the smell, said who it was.

First officer began to whisper, "My apologies, sir. I was-"

"This is not the time to be doing trivial things, Major. Make sure it does not happen again." The Commander interrupted, with a slight disappointment in his quiet voice.

The first officer frowned, "Trivial, sir? But making love is a form of art, something to be respected, cherished, and embraced."

The Commander had the urge to give the man the most stern look he's ever received ever since he came under his command, but he refused to remove his eyes from the very spot on the view screen. "Major, that is something reserved for the one who earns it. You waste it on those who wish to earn kudos with their section leaders. It may be an art to you, but it is sacred to me, and I find your use of it most distasteful."

The first officer sighed and accepted it as a defeat. He learned better than to argue with the Commander. Although, he began to notice that the Commander has not removed his eyes from the visual display. "What is it?"

"Have you heard stories about Colonial warships going missing whenever they reach a certain region of space?"

"Only that those who were lucky to survive, never saw the attacker... Why?"

"Look closely, Major. What do you see."

The first officer leaned in closer, staring hard at the spot the Commander's eyes had not left. At first he didn't see a thing, but then he began to notice some sort of distortion. Stars out of place, strange blank spots, something did not look right. "A cloaked vessel?"

Just what the Commander needed, a confirmation of what he was seeing. "There are classified files for Commanders eyes only. Some had information on a certain species that other commanders and admirals have encountered, species with the technology to cloak their ships... And their bodies. Not perfect, but almost impossible to see to the naked eye... Unless you look hard enough. Some Commanders call them ghosts, wraiths. Others... Call them Predators." The Commander finally pulled his eyes away from the screen and looked at his first officer. "And we just became it's prey."

The First Officer's eyes grew wide. "Then we've been detected."

"We all knew that stealth is almost impossible with a vessel of this size. It gives off too much noise, too much is exposed. It was only a matter of time."

"Then we strike first, before they do."

The Commander shook his head. "The second we power up the weapons, is the second they know we see them. And that is the moment we lose."

"Then what do we do?"

The Commander faced the control board before him and began entering commands, bringing up a text dialogue on the screen to the right of the display. "I have been communicating with various staff members. Working ways to improve timing on weapon charging, bringing shields online, even modifying our thrusters for advance combat readiness. Whatever that is out there, I fully intend to be ready."

The first officer stood there, reading the messages. "From what it looks, we are almost ready. I even see that they managed to put the shields on stand by mode, so they should engage at full strength the moment we go to battlestations."

"The only problem is weapons. They will still need a moment to charge to full power to be effective, including our main cannons. And even if they were ready, I am not even sure how effective our weapons will be against them or how strong our shields will be."

First officer sighed. "So we can't run without tipping them off that we know they're there? And we aren't even sure if we're capable of fighting them?"

The Commander shook his head. "We haven't engaged these creatures in enough battles to know what we are up against or to try to develop better defenses and weapons against them. But if anything, I do not intend for us to go down without a fight. You do realize what is next if we fail?"

The first officer frowned, as he thought about it for a moment. There was no space station, no listening post, nothing that he could think of except...a colony. "PX-255."

The Commander nodded. "Not only that Major. But also a Weyland Yutani Corporation research facility. Extremely Classified facility. And do you know the standing orders of any Colonial Military vessel in the vicinity of a Weyland Yutani Corporation facility if there are hostile contacts near by?"

"Defend it at all costs, sir."

The Commander nodded again. "Correct, Major. You may be insubordinate at times, reckless, leading by the seat of your pants...but I know you're a good man and I know you will understand when I say this: We will fight to the last man and woman on board this ship, even if it means total annihilation. If we can stop that unknown vessel with every single thing, down to blowing up our fusion reactors to take them with us, then so be it. Understood?"

The first officer stared at the man before nodding his head. "Understood, sir."

The Commander read the last message on the text dialogue screen, indicating that every department has done what they could to prepare the ship for immediate combat. "Good. Because we are about to find out just how powerful these 'predators' are." He flipped the ship wide intercom switch and commanded into it, "Battlestations!"

Someone on the Command deck repeated the order, "Battlestations! Battlestations! All hands to Battlestations! This is not a drill!" Next, officers began informing the Commander and First Officer the status of their systems.

"Shields online and are at full power."

"Weapons online, at fifty percent and charging. Main cannons at forty percent and charging."

"Primary Engines engaged to one third thrust. Maneuvering thrusters at full battle readiness."

"Counter measuring systems are engaged. Jamming systems are rotating frequencies and on full."

"Sensor ping!! We got an unidentified target off the forward bow, twenty kilometers away and closing fast! Unable to detect if their weapons or defenses are powered up."

The Commander spoke up, "Assume that they are! As soon as weapons are charged and that they are in range, open fire, give them everything we have!"

The battle literally did not last that long. The heavy cruiser fired its main guns and secondaries, launching missiles, railguns, all sorts that the ship had, but little affected the predator ship. And the battle was over, after all it took was several shots from the predator ship for the heavy cruiser to be disabled. First several heavy blasts to take out the shields and main cannons, then a couple EMP blasts to disable engines and all primary systems. The crew had to scramble to divert auxiliary power to the life support and artificial gravity systems, but everything else was practically dead.

While the cruiser drifted in space, the predator ship latched onto it, slowing its momentum down to a halt before latching on, engaging breaching hatches to board the ship.As soon as the two ships were latched together and floated in space together, the invasion began. From one of the breaches, out came a heavier built, heavily armored predator, it's twin shoulder cannons picked their targets and fired, taking out most of the males in the vicinity. Now, not wanting to be left out of the conversation between these creatures since no human understand what they are saying, they will appear to be speaking English but they are not. Yet.

The heavier built one began to step forward as more came through the breach, landing on their feet before they moved out. "Remember to kill most of the males. Keep the ones in charge alive, let our females interrogate them. Once the ship is secure, you may begin to start... Interrogating the female crew. Move out!"

Could go into great detail of how bloody and nasty this gets for most of the male crew on board the vessel, but why get into that when the more important and interesting part of the story is next? Well we will get into a little bit of the end of the battle, but from there on is when the fun begins... The officers in the command center, including the commander and the first officer, and some troopers, all hid behind consoles and the center strategic map table while the one and only door accessible in and out was patched close. Unfortunately, only a temporary patch, no way going to stop the predators from breaching.

As if right on cue, the door bursted open from some sort of energy blast, everyone ducking down behind cover just in case. Though they will realize the door didn't really go very far, as the loud noise of it slamming flat on the deck rang around the room. Now everyone trained their weapon in the open doorway, mostly pistols, and a few rifles, as silence filled the room.

After what seemed like several minutes has gone by, the Commander spoke low but hard enough for it to carry. "Remember, look for anything shimmering. These creatures have a personal cloaking device. If anything shimmers, shoot it!" He said, as he scanned the room with his eyes, looking to see if he can spot anything out of the ordinary, like he had spotted that warship. It was pure luck that the warship was in front of them, or he surely would've missed it, even if he had the visual display rotating and changing camera's of all directions.

"Ten o'clock!!" Some one shouted and began firing their pistol, soon everyone else began firing at the same location without hesitation. They heard a loud screeching noise before a strange body just appeared out of nowhere, right where everyone was shooting, and dropped dead.

"Hold your fire! Keep looking! Do not let your guard down!" Shouted the Commander, knowing full well the battle was only beginning.

It seemed that the predators were trying to scare them into surrendering with that one predator in the room. Because soon after it's shrieks reached the ears of it's brothers and sisters, a whole bunch of them came rushing in, all cloaked, not wanting to take any more chances. Everyone, every human, tried their best to fend them off, but the troopers were killed, a few of the crew members were beheaded, and some of the officers were dragged out of the control room. All that was left was the Commander, First Officer, and a few senior staff members, who were now rounded up, unarmed, and defeated.

After what seemed like hours of standing, waiting for these predators to do their worst to them, the Commander spoke up. "Who is your leader? I demand an audi-" the commander was interrupted when one of the predator warriors backhanded him and hissed. But in doing so, while the heavier, stronger built predator was in the room, that warrior found itself being tossed across the room, slamming into a couple consoles, shattering the screens and keyboards, which blew up in sparks and in pieces.

"No one touches these humans!! Is that understood?!" The larger one shouted in their own tongue, one that the humans could not understand, of course.

The commander watched the scene that unfolded before him, and then removed his gaze from the one that was punished, to the larger, heavier built one before him. "I take it you are the leader."

The large predator turned and faced the commander, ticking and hissing before speaking in the human language...slowly. "I...am..."

The Commander stood up straight, trying to match this one's height but with little success. Either way he ways doing his best to prove he was in charge, if not intimidating. "Why have you attacked us?"

"For...fun...and...for...this..." The large predator pulled out a device on his belt, pressed a button and a small holographic display showed a planet. The exact planet the alien research was happening by the Weyland Yutani corporation.

The Commander frowned, knowing exactly what that planet was. "What is it about this planet that you want? Is it in your territory??"

More hissing and ticking, louder this time. "Not...territory... Species...we hunt...species...we detected...here." He pressed another button and the display zoomed in right where the Weyland Yutani Research Facility was located.

The Commander frowned and pulled his eyes away from the device. "I do not know what you are talking about. There is nothing there in that location. There is a colony several hundred kilometres to the east of that spot. What ever you are pointing at, I have no clue. But we cannot allow you to set foot on a colonial planet or it will be considered an act of war."

The large predator grabbed the commander by his jaw and lifted him up to the predator's eye level. "War...you...will have...if we...do not...get what we...WANT!" Was beginning to squeeze tightly in the commander's jaw, hearing little tiny pops here and there until he stopped when a hand rested on his chest plate.

"My Lord. Father. Let me interrogate that one behind him." She spoke in their own language, leaving the human officers confused. She mentioned the first officer, having examined the stripes on the sleeves of the Officer's jackets in the room, as well as the insignia's on their collars, she was able to determine who was second in command, and would be most useful. "I am sure he will have the information we need about this planet. But while i am, let one of my best females interrogate the human leader, just in case."

The large predator was contemplating on listening to her, or to let her have the first officer, and still kill the commander in his grip. After a quick realization that she was right, he let the commander go to drop onto his ass, only to be helped up by his officers back onto his feet. He turned his head and looked back at his daughter. "You are just like your mother. Smart and cunning."

"She taught me well." Then she hissed and shrieked a command to the rest of the warriors, soon all the officers were being grabbed and dragged out of the command center.

"Where are you taking us?!" The commander shouted, while watching that female predator grab his first officer and drag him right out of the command center.

"To be...interrogated!" The large predator said before laughing loudly that it boomed and echoed all around the room and down the corridors.

The first officer was dragged into a random room, ironically it was the janitor's supply room. Luckily it didn't really have anything that was too toxic or poisonous... Still, wouldn't want anything to mix. But it was a decent room, not too small but not too big either.

He found himself being pinned up against the wall before the female pred let him go. He stared at her, seeing she was staring back at him... At least he think she is, couldn't tell with those metal masks they wear. He cleared his throat, before trying to get himself out of this. "Look... I'm sorry we don't have the information you want... But we really do not know what's there, honest!" Unfortunately for him, he was telling the truth, only the Commanding Officer's know that kind of classified information, in case things got really, really bad. Like, containment breach... That sort of thing.

"Lies!" She hissed at him, as she began to remove a few hoses from her mask.

"I wish I was, but I'm not!" He confessed, wondering if she was going to eat him or something. Would be an effective interrogation technique for... Whatever they are... Least that's what he thinks it's going to happen anyways.

"Why would...a vessel so...heavily armed...be so close...to this world?" She asked before removing her mask, tossing it aside. She was actually speaking rather slowly too, with a strange accent.

He gulped hard and watched as that mask went away, only to have his eyes widen...a lot. "You're one ugly, mother-" he was cut off when she hissed loudly in anger, twin blades from her gauntlet sprung out and were now resting against his throat. "Okay! Okay!! Who am I to judge? I mean, haven't heard any of your kind judging how we look... So why should I?"

She glared hard into his eyes before pulling the blades away from his throat, leaving a bit of a indentation of how sharp they were, before they retracted into the gauntlet. "Wise...choice... Best not...anger the...daughter of...the Lord of our ship." She hissed and ticked still speaking slowly, as if trying to get used to speaking his language.