AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,011 Followers

Charlie was just having to accept the face fucking, there was nothing she could do about it. Emma Meanwhile was recording it, not getting Tim's face in the shot, just his cock raping Charlies mouth.

"God that feels good, I've wanted to make your throat my own for some months now, but I can't take too much more, I think it's time I was in a nice warm wet pussy now." With that Tim pulled out of Charlies gagged mouth leaving a saliva trail drooping from the lips and Charlie panting for breath.

Tim motioned to Emma to get the Pig Sweat and she passed it to him, his cock now raging hard and rising magnificently.

He sat on the table in front of Charlie and still whispering said "Now my fag wife, have some more of your Pig Sweat you are going to need it for what's in store for you. You should have come to me earlier, now it will be worse for you, much more brutal that it needed to have been. Now it will be hard on you slut."

Charlie was properly crying now, her shoulders heaving as she sobbed.

Tim knew after the fucking she had taken, she would need a lot of poppers for what he had in mind. He held one of her nostrils closed and held the open bottle to the other nostril and began to count to ten, very slowly. Charlie inhaled as hard as she could trying to get herself high again. Tim carried out this process 6 times, 3 times in each nostril. Charlie's head was spinning now, her clit shrinking once again.

Tim whispered to Emma, kneel at the end of the table.

"Take off the sluts blindfold off Emma we want her to see this."

Emma reached forward and removed the blindfold, Charlie had her eyes closed.

Tim slapped Charlies cheek hard. "Open your eyes bitch, you need to see every single moment of this."

He then stood to the side of Emma's face his cock rearing up.

Charlie was aghast, was this really happening.

"Suck me my little one."

Emma looked straight into Charlies eyes and then turned her head. She took Tim's cock in one hand and pulled it gently down so it was horizontal to her mouth and opened wide to accept Tim slowly pushing forward into her open mouth. As Tim dipped the PA pierced glans in and out of Charlies wifes mouth, Charlie could see his wifes spit coating the head of Tims cock. Tim didn't take long, he'd just wanted Charlie to see something he never got.

Charlie moaned and whimpered at the sight.

After just a few minutes and making Emma gag a few times, Tim pulled out and then moved behind Emma.

"OK baby tell me what you want."

"Please fuck me in my pussy Sir, show me and my sissy cuckold slut how a real man fucks a woman like me."

Tim knelt behind Emmas big ass and pulled her legs apart roughly, using his knees to move them.

He lined up his cock so it was nestled between her labia, there was no need for lube.

"Tell him Emma, tell him what the new situation is for him."

"Now look at me Sissy, see your wife, your darling, kneeling for a real man, about to have the shit fucked out of her, because you just aren't up to it. You're not a man anymore are you?"

Charlie simply nodded his head slightly.

"Now we can share cocks, I will have them fuck you once they've fucked me. I will procure cocks for you to suck, to feed on. You are a Sissy slut, a fag, my fag and Master Tim's fag wife. Nod if you understand."

"Charlie, nod if you fucking understand."

Charlie nodded once more.

Emma screamed out as Tim entered her in one long but slow motion, adding inch after inch in one long slow thrust until his balls slapped on her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Emma's eyes were bulging as she took the onslaught.

Charlie was rapt, he couldn't take his eyes off his wifes face, the contortions as she was fucked by Charlies Master were unlike any Charlie had managed to elicit in all their years of fucking.

Emma was panting like a dog, the exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain of the fucking added to by Tim' ministrations to her clit with his right hand.

He was also pulling her back onto him, getting in as deep as he possibly could before almost withdrawing to slam in again, this was pure hard fucking and as Tim said he had the stamina to go and go. He moved on from Emmas clit to her nipples, working them firmly, pulling and pinching. Again the mix of pain and pleasure was washing over Emma in wave after wave. Charlie could see her shuddering with delight.

Tim looked deep into Charlies eyes, "Now bitch, fuck yourself hard with that cock, get the thrusts the in rhythm with mine, get as far off it as you can and slam yourself down on it hard as I slam into your hot wife's sopping wet pussy. Then you'll feel like it's me fucking your slutty ass pussy too slutboi."

Charlie was no longer feeling exhausted, she was as high as a kite again, horny as hell and determined to please both her Dominant wife and her Master.

Tim had now moved onto spanking Emma's big butt cheeks with each thrust and then he leant forward and put his hand over Emma's hand in which she still held the riding crop.

Tim whispered in her ear as h continued fucking her. "Now reach out and whip your slut as she fucks herself, hit that little clit, hit her thighs, or go from the side to hit her ass cheeks, add some pain into her pleasure, make her associate the two together, linked forever. Never let her have pleasure without some pain."

As Emma continued to moan, the swish of the riding crop sounded a moment before Charlie screamed in pain. The direct hit to her clit cage had a significant effect. Then as Tim took in another firm thrust Emma managed to whip from the side and to get the leather of the crop to land perfectly on Charlies exposed butt cheek. From there with every thrust of both Tim's cock and every synchronised slam of Charlie on his black cock, Emma swatted her husband again.

The link of pain and pleasure very clearly being made to the sissy slut, over and over and over again.

As she yelped with each swipe or the riding crop, she kept time riding the cock under her, knowing from her discussions with Master Tim in the past, that the punishment would only get worse if she failed to please him and Emma.

Emma was barely capable of hitting her Sissy any more as the first waves of her most intense orgasm for years ripped through her. Her clit always became super sensitive once she'd cum, but now Tim was gripping her tits hard and using them to pull Emma back onto him. He wasn't close to cumming yet and wanted his fag to see what a real man could do to his wife.

Despite Emma's sobs and moans he just kept slamming into her as Charlie looked on. And before too long a second orgasm ripped through Emma, as Charlie looked on, fucking herself, that was all it took to push her over the edge once more. A third anal orgasm in as many hours, she slumped on the cock spent.

As Tim looked at his broken Sissy slut cumming at the sight of her Master fucking her wife, that brought Tim to an almighty climax, he'd not cum for a week and so he filled Emmas pussy with rope after rope of his seed.

Emma was now slumped forward on the table spent, Tim took a few moments, heaving for breath, deep within Emma as his cock softened. He slowly withdrew and walked to Charlie and stood in front of her, removing her gag and as Emma tried gingerly to begin to stand, he looked at her and simply said. "Stay where you are Emma, we're not finished yet. I just want Charlie to get me hard again for you."

Emma was breathless. "Fuck I can't take any more Tim, I'm fucked."

"You can and you will. She has to see what her role is now. So stay there on your knees for me like a good slut wife."

Emma remained where she was enjoying the humiliation being heaped on her, but unsure her pussy could take a third pounding. She needn't have worried.

Charlie looked up as Tim removed the gag and opened her mouth to move forward onto Tims slimy cock, she cleaned it of his cum and her wifes secretions, seemingly savouring the taste. This time she really was worshipping his cock. Tim was pleased with the developments.

"That's it fag, suckle on my cock, I'm guessing you're thirsty, so take a good long drink. Try to keep up as I'll let just a little go at a time. Now open your mouth so Emma can see just how dirty you truly are."

Charlie sucked on the cock for a few moments more, before opening her mouth and tilting her head back, Tim raised his Prince Albert piercing close to Charlies lower lip and pissed hot fresh piss into his fags mouth.

Emma was open mouthed at the scene.

Each time Tim filled Charlies mouth he would stop and then tell Charlie to swallow, then begin pissing once more, until he had filled Charlies slutty mouth 10 times.

Tim then shook his cock in Charlies face spraying a few golden droplets over the sluts made up face.

"Ohhh my God, I didn't think you meant it Tim."

"She loves piss, Emma, she is a dirty, dirty piss slut and you should use her as your morning urinal, it feels good."

Emma really wasn't sure about that, but Charlie did seem to revel in the humiliation.

Tim wanted to show Emma just how subjugated Charlie was now and also to take any of the excuses that Charlie might have running through her mind, away forever. He knew that as she was restrained she might just be thinking that she had no choice, so it wasn't her fault, that is she wasn't; shackled that she wouldn't be doing any of this. Now he wanted to show her that she didn't want to have the choice, she wanted others to do that for her.

Tim leaned in close to Emma's ear and whispered that he thought it was time to free Charlie so she could make the choices and realise how low she now was in the pecking order, but that it was important that Charlie felt she was being freed by her wife. Emma understood.

Emma stood and asked Tim to pass her the padlock keys, she stood in front of Charlie and said "Now my little Sissy slut, it's time for your freedom, you've been a good slut, but we have some more tests for you, are you ready to be free Sissy."

"Yes Mistress Emma, I am ready to be free, thank you."

Emma unlocked the padlock on Charlies hand cuffs as Tim once more gave Charlie some hits of poppers.

"She'll be very weak and her limbs will be really stiff, we will have to lift her together off this cock of hers."

"Yes Sir." Emma replied, she looked down to see the trial of Tim's cum sliding down her inner thigh, no pubic hair to catch it anymore.

Emma massaged Charlies arms which we very stiff and then she unlocked her husbands ankles and untied the cords to the base of the dildo.

The Tim and Emma lowered a leg each over the side of the coffee table so that Charlie could hopefully take some of the weight on her high heeled feet as she was lifted off her cock. Then Tim took Charlie under one arm and Emma on the other and they slowly lifted her off inch by inch as she moaned further.

When the cock finally sprang free and leaned forward under its own weight, Charlie felt utter relief at the monster no longer being inside her ass pussy. She also felt empty.

Let's get her on the bed and lying on her back with her head over the edge of the bed for a perfect view of the next session. Emma was starting to realise what Tim might mean on that one.

Charlie could barely stand, so they both helped her across to the bed as she wobbled on her towering heels. Her PVC body wide open at the bottom showing her cum soaked, caged clit and her gaping pussy.

They laid her on the bed her high heeled feet towards the pillows and her head lying back over the end of the bed.

Again Tim whispered to Emma, "She's gaping beautifully, do you want her to close up or keep her open and stretched." He wasn't being subtle that was for sure, but in his view the relief that their slut had felt just a few minutes ago should be swiftly taken away from her. This was the day to stretch the limits which she believed she could go to.

"Ohh I think you know just what I'd prefer on that one Sir." Emma was feeling more and more dominant to her Sissy husband by the minute, in fact she was starting to see her purely as a Sissy, not her husband in this get up.

Charlie was feeling sore but relieved to be lying down, her thighs still burning from being in the same position for so long as were her shoulders, the pain increasing as the blood came back to her sore muscles. She could feel the air on her gaping and sore ass, but was oblivious to Emma her wife moving to kneel by the side of her legs until Emma looked at her and said.

"Lift your knees up slut. But be careful with those slutty heels on the sheets."

Charlie couldn't lift her knees easily, but the flick of the riding crop onto her stockinged thigh made her move as quickly as she could.

"Now spread them bitch, time you were full again, as a Sissy must always be."

Charlie began with just the words. "Please Mistress, no." but as she started to say that the riding crop came down once again.

"Never defy me or speak back to me unless I have asked you a specific question slut. Your profile says you're a fisting expert so I presume you are used to being wide open for periods of time. From now on, those periods will be extended until you are full all the fucking time, so shut up and spread your legs, for your Mistress, you dirty little whore."

Tim smiled at the increased aggression from Emma, it was perfect in his view.

Charlie simply let her legs fall to the side and gave her Mistress full access to her pussy. Tim had picked up the still slimy plug from the sink and handed it to Emma who recoiled at the sight of it.

"You can wash your hands after or wipe them on Sissys face or have her lick them clean, but it's perfectly lubed for the slut, just slam it back in in one fast motion."

Emma lined up the plug with her husbands still slightly gaping ass pussy and pushed hard. Despite how open it had been there was still a little resistance as Charlie let out a long low moan and the plug was back in place. Emma closed the zip of the PVC body, locking the plug back in place. Charlie breathed in deeply to get over the intrusion.

"There isn't that better slut, you do like to be full don't you?"

"Yes Mistress I do, thank you." Charlie knew this was her world now, no going back, no arguing back.

"Now stand astride her face, facing her clit." Tim was looking forward to this part.

Emma stood either side of Charlies head and her thighs against Charlies cheeks, smearing Tim's cum from her inner thighs onto Charlies made up face. She truly looked a sight now.

Emma leaned forward over her husbands body her head close to Charlies caged clit, she blew on the cage.

"There you are slut, the closest you'll get to a blow job from a woman from now on." Emma giggled as she said it.

Charlie was overcome by the smell of sex, sweat and her wifes juices thoroughly mixed with Tim's cum which was dribbling from her freshly shaved pussy into Charlies open mouth.

Tim knelt down by Charlies head, "Now lick her clean of my Alpha cum, savour the taste and enjoy the process, you'll be on clean up duties very regularly from now on. Ohh and enjoy the show above your eyes of my cock taking your wifes anal virginity, literally right in front of your eyes, in fact you'll be able to smell my cock as it goes in and out. If you stop worshipping and cleaning your wifes soping pussy while I'm fucking her, she will whip your clit over and over and over again."

Charlie simply said. "Yes Master." And began to lick his wife and taste his Masters cream.

Tim lubed the head of his cock and now it was he who held the poppers to Emma's nose, she was likely to need them for what was about to happen."

Her head snapped back, she wasn't used to the intensity of them when held directly to her nose.

"Wooahhh there, you'll need these, breathe in really deep a few times, they will help."

"God please be gentle with me Sir." Emma begged, knowing that was unlikely.

Charlie was both horrified at the thought of Master taking his wife anally, but also completely turned on at the thought, even with the poppers his clit head was struggling against its cage and the spikes were digging deeply into her clit. The pain just reiterating the humiliation for the sissy.

Tim then asked Charlie to reach up with his tongue and to rim her wifes arse, Charlie did as she was told licking and probing into the tight virgin hole to hear Emma moaning loudly.

"Now back down bitch, you can lick my balls as I fuck your wife you little slut.

Tim pushed his thumb against Emma's pucker and continued pressing until finally her arsehole gave way and allowed his thumb in. Tim worked it around and in and out widening her a little. He still wanted an element of pain for her, then once she was over that the comparison to the pleasure she would feel would be intense and result in her begging him to fuck her even harder.

He left her hole gaping just a little as he lined up the cock head with her hole and instructed her to bear down a little as he pushed forward.

Charlie looked up to see the very first cock enter his wife as another globule of cum dropped into her sissy mouth.

This was just the beginning.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,011 Followers
12