AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

Tim looked down at Emma, "Feed the bitch." He said.

Emma carefully stood as Tim pulled the back of the wig down forcing Charlie to lift her face upwards, she automatically opened her mouth wide, she knew what was expected of her.

"Now let it dribble in, spit it into the sissy faggots mouth, she's not worthy of kissing, feed her little fix of protein to the dirty little cum whore."

Emma carefully dribbled the cum into her waiting, eager husbands mouth, until she had very little left and then to finish the humiliation she spat directly onto her husbands' face.

"Now swallow your protein shake slut." Charlie did as she was bade.

"I think it's time we freshened up and went out for a meal don't you Emma, should we leave Sissy here or have her join us?"

Emma wasn't sure what to say, she wanted above all else to please Tim, but she also wanted to pile more humiliation on her sissy husband.

"What would you prefer Master." Tim smiled, he'd given her the choice and she made the perfect one, to defer to him.

"Well I think she should join us but I have a few things in mind for her tonight, she still has to be severely punished for the way she has treated both of us and I have some plans in that regard. To help her understand her new position in relation to you and me."

He continued as Emma nodded her assent.

"Let's leave her here while we shower, so she can fuck herself to sissy oblivion."

He walked to the large bathroom with Emma dutifully following him whilst Charlie watched on, ogling at both her wifes and Masters asses, longing for a taste of both.

Once in the marble tiled bathroom Tim turned Emma around and opened the laces of the corset until she could open it fully and let it drop to the bathroom floor.

Tim wanted the eroticism of the moment to make Emma as horny as possibly once more without allowing her an orgasm, he wanted her to be desperately horny when they went out for dinner. He turned the shower on and took Emmas hand leading her into the large shower enclosure, he turned to her and lifted her chin with one hand as his other hand traced down her side to her big butt. He pulled her close whispering that she looked truly fabulous, just moments before their lips met and they began to kiss passionately.

As Emma responded to him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, her arousal was apparent, her nipples were as hard as they had ever been, pressing into his chest. How nice they'd look pierced he thought. She was now stroking his cock with one hand as she cradled his balls with the other. He was rock hard once more and she wanted to taste him again.

She was about to lower herself to her knees to worship once more, but he held her up by her hips as he was the one who got to his knees. As the water cascaded over her back and down and over her pendulous breasts she looked at him as he moved her legs slightly apart and looking up at her, he lasciviously licked his middle finger and then reached between her legs and between her arse cheeks.

She opened her legs wider to allow him to put his finger at the still lubed entrance to her ass. An act she had been disgusted about a mere hour ago was now something she craved, the dirtiness, the humiliation, the thrill and just the fucking feeling of it enveloping her. She squatted slightly lower to allow him better access to her pucker.

He looked up at her as he pushed in first one finger and then two, as she put her head back and moaned, not with pain, but with utter lust.

He finger fucked her arse and then worked his thumb so it just entered her pussy and his tongue flicked out to her clit. Emma was having to concentrate on standing as wave after delicious wave of arousal washed over her. Tim kept this work up until Emma was panting and plainly not far from her own orgasm and then he stopped licking abruptly, she put both hands on his head to pull him back in, urgently. But he simply resisted and moved away and began to stand.

As he took his fingers out of her recently fucked arse her kissed her, she could still taste her own pussy juices on his lips, she was hungry for more, she needed to cum. He took some body wash and cleaned his fingers before taking her pert nipples in either hand and pinching them and pulling upwards making Emma gasp and stand on tip toes. He smiled at her, "Not time to come again yet my little pet. Plenty of time for that later."

"Yes Sir, Emma replied trying to sound demure, but in actuality sounding desperate. Just as Tim wanted.

He hugged her close, he'd established who was in charge, but needed her to feel comfortable to take complete control where Charlie was concerned, so that Tim could effectively control Charlie completely from afar. He fully intended that the Sissy become his fag wife so that he could mould her and transform her over the coming years, not just mentally but also her body. Some of that training would be in his presence and some in his absence by Emma, or Mistress Emma as she'd be to her husband.

Emma melted into his arms, loving the embrace of a strong powerful man, she loved the feeling of being held and controlled by a truly strong man, an alpha male.

She was tingling and feeling completely sexually alive for the first time for a long time, the feeling of the water running over her breasts and down over her freshly waxed and freshly fucked pussy and ass hole was utterly erotic, she wanted it to go on forever. Then Tim turned off the water and took her hand. She hadn't realised it but each time she was hoping for some activity or feeling to be prolonged, then Tim would shorten it to subconsciously show his control over her.

He guided her out of the shower and wrapped a large soft bath sheet around her, hugging her close once more. He dried her off gently and sensually and looked into her eyes. "Do you think you'll wear the corset for dinner darling, under your clothes?" He knew the answer as he asked the question.

"God yes I think, that will be perfect, I feel more sexy and sexual today with you, than I have for years."

"Well of course you do darling, because you're with a real man now, a man who can and will satisfy you repeatedly, over and over and over again, not like that sissy of ours out there. She's just a pair of holes and a tongue for your pleasure and mine now. A two hole bimbo slut." He called her darling knowing this was Charlies way of referring to Emma, he was even going to take that from the sissy slut, along with every other hint of manhood.

As they walked out wrapped in the towels, Charlie was still rocking and fucking herself with the dildo, Emma took a couple of steps to the bed and picked up the Bam dildo, "fuck this is huge, will we she ever be able to take this?"

"Ohh yes, in fact she might even have to tonight, it depends on how well she does with the other tasks we set her." Tim could see that even in the state she was in Charlie was taking everything her Master said in. She looked truly frightened at the thought of being impaled on Bam, that would stretch her poor ass pussy another 1.5 inches in circumference. Just the thought made her wince, even in her heightened state.

Charlie didn't even know she was rocking, she just knew in that position she was enjoying the little thrusts onto her prostate.

Tim and Emma started to dress, she unpacked her case as though they were just a couple staying in a hotel room together, she was now bizarrely comfortable walking around with just the towel wrapped around her in front of her lover and new Master. She held up a little black dress for his approval, knowing the corset would show up fabulously under it and make the most of her bust and cleavage. She picked up her highest heels and decided that going commando might please her Master.

Emma walked back into the bathroom to collect her corset and then stood directly in front of her husband as she dressed for Tim. She was getting the new power dynamic and the need to ram it home at every opportunity with her sissy slut.

She fastened the front of the corset and them lifted her tits higher to make sure they were well on display once the corset was tightened. She turned to Tim and asked "Can you do me up darling?" the simplest statement and the most damning to Charlie, that had been his job, but no more, now Tim was her darling, Charlie was her slut and had to realise her new role.

"Of course baby, you look fabulous in that, truly beautiful, fuck, I could bend you over right now and fuck you all over again."

"Shall I assume the position Master?" Emma really meant it but she was also fucking with her sissy husbands mind.

"No, let's build up the anticipation, I want to get ready then dress slut and have some dinner whilst we discuss how far you are happy to go with the plans I had laid out for sissy some months ago, before she fucked me off."

"Ummm sounds intriguing and exciting."

"For you it will be, for someone else in the room it will be utterly humiliating and potentially transformational." He winked at Emma who smiled and giggled. "Now breathe in, then out and we'll get you nice and tight in your corset, so you look your best.

Emma did as she was told and as she breathed out, he tightened the laces until the two sides were almost touching. She'd never worn it this tight and she had to take little breaths. For Tim it wasn't just about Charlie, Emma had to be relaxed in her submissive position in relation to him, her Master, too.

Once he was finished, Emma stepped forward, her cleavage in Charlies face, "Umm how does your Mistress look slut, sexy???"

Charlie hadn't spoken for a while knowing it would mean punishment but this was a direct question. "You look beautiful Mistress, truly beautiful."

"Good that's just what I was hoping to be, for our new Master."

Tim and Emma continued to get dressed in front of Charlie and once they had both got fully dressed they stood together in front of Charlie, Tim wrapped his arm around Emma and looked into Charlies' eyes. "Now we're a couple and a threesome Charlie, we're the man and wife and you're the sissy faggot wife, aren't you?"

Charlie nodded his head, "Yes Master, Emma is now your wife and I'm you fag wife."

"My sissy fag wife and slut, good girl, you're getting to understand your place after all your silly little protestations, now you are free to be the sissy fag slut, you've always wanted to be, aren't you?"

"Yes Master now i am free to be a complete slut."

"A slut and a whore for Emma and I, don't forget you'll have to work for your position at times, as all good sluts do."

"Yes Master thank you."

"Thank your Mistress too, bitch."

"Thank you Mistress for freeing me to be a slut and a whore."

Emma put her hand to Charlies tear stained, mascara covered cheek and stroked it with affection, "There's a good sissy girl, so much better now isn't it slut, so much happier and we can all enjoy this journey together as a new family."

Charlie simply nodded.

Tim said to Emma, "You get slut up with her cock still in place and if you can start dressing her we'll get ready to go out for dinner, I'll book that and make a couple of calls for later on whilst you get her ready. Do you think we should take her out en femme?"

Charlie started to rock more, although the idea terrified her it also turned her on a little, but she wasn't ready for that yet.

"I think that would be tough, with her clothes choice on the bed and how hairy she is."

"True her clothes are those of a hooker in a brothel or a BDSM dungeon sex club, we'll have to shop for some going out clothes for her, on the hairiness I have a plan for that."

"Ummm that should be great fun, girls shopping trip with Master to approve everything." Emma didn't refer to the plan for hairiness, but thought it sounded fun too.

"I think we can leave that for tomorrow, for now let's keep her in the PVC body and stockings and leave the breast inserts in, then you can dress her as a normal guy over that, she'll still feel the PVC on her body and the stockings under her clothes, turning he on, but anyone who sees her will see her for what she is now, our little sissy faggot."

"This is going to be so good sissy, your first night out as a sissy." As she said this Emma was unlocking the padlocks attaching her sissy wife to the table"

The Tim helped her up, at first as the first couple of inches of the huge cock exited her asspussy, she thought she'd be empty for the first time for hours, the relief she felt was exhilarating until her wife pushed her fingers under the suction cup of the cock and then lifted it up as Tim lifted her off the table. Her legs were so stiff she could barely stand, but he physically held her up on her towering heels. Once she had got the blood flowing in her legs again he let her stand alone.

"Now bend over bitch I want to get some video of your gape, so we can see the progress you've made today. Now look over your shoulder at the camera and say, I'm now Master Tim's fag wife and Mistress Emma's fag husband and I love it, I'm a little, silly, sissy bitch."

Charlie bent over and put her hands on the bed, her feet nice and wide apart and the cock still being held deep within her by her wife. She turned her head to the side so that she could be seen clearly on the video.

"I'm now and forever Master Tim's fag wife and Mistress Emmas fag husband and I love it, I'm a little, silly, sissy bitch."

"Good girl, now as your Mistress removes it do not clench, I want as wide a gape as possible, after all your pussy will need to take Mistresses fist regularly won't it slut."

Charlie thought no answer was necessary to that.

Emma was fascinated watching the rippling of Charlies red sore pussy as the veins of the plastic cock made the muscle work as she withdrew the big cock. When the head finally popped out, the gape on Charlies ring was impressive.

"Oh that is beautiful slut, anyone who your Mistress chooses to show this video too, will know what a complete ass whore you are after this, good little sissy girl, you have done well. This is just the beginning, we'll make it even bigger in time, won't that make me proud."

Charlie smiled at Master and the camera, happy to have pleased him with her pain, but nervous about taking her wifes fist at some point.

"Well after all slut you did say you were an expert at fisting in your profile, didn't you dirty little fucking bitch." Emma was getting in on the act, adding a malicious note to her voice, pushing home her future domination.

"Yes Mistress, I did."

"So what do you want me to do to you then slut, ask me for it."

"Please shove your hand in my pussy and fist me Mistress, please make me your fisting bitch sometime soon."

"Ohh good girl, I think I can reassure you that you'll wake up tomorrow morning having had a thorough fisting from me, in fact I'm looking forward to it bitch. I'm going to own that ass pussy of yours and make it my own."

Tim was loving the way Emma was embracing her inner Domme, he almost pitied Charlie for what was going to happen to him, almost...

"Get the bitch plugged again and then zip and lock up the PVC body and you can get her dressed and we'll go and have some dinner."

Charlie just stood bent at the waist, her ass hole still gaping as Emma put the blindfold on her.

She reached over to the bed and picked up the electric but plug with the remote and looked to Tim, he smiled and nodded. Perfect he thought, that would be fun in a restaurant.

Emma slid the plug in easily and ordered Charlie to clench which she duly did. She felt the relief of it only being 2.5 inches wide as her pussy clenched onto the snap back of the plug. So the body was locked between Charlies legs effectively imprisoning the electric butt plug in her ass pussy and also at the back of the neck so that the high shiny PVC neck would be on show above any shirt Charlie might be wearing. Charlie was perspiring from the fucking she'd just taken. She'd have no respite from the PVC, she'd continue to be bathed in her own juices.

Emma zipped the PVC body up and locked a mini padlock onto the zips between Charlies legs. She then unlocked the heels and took each shoe off her husbands feet much to Charlies relief. Her Achilles and hamstrings had been straining with the height of the heels.

Emma then dressed Charlie, rather than letting her dress herself, to continue the absolute lack of control for the sissy. Emma dressed Charlie in a simple pair of jeans, a belt, smart shoes, (without socks so the stockings would be on show) then a pink polo shirt that showed off the collar of the PVC body even with the collar of the shirt turned up. It also only just hid the short sleeves of the black PVC body. To anyone who got close to Charlie they would see she was wearing the body very clearly, but not as clearly as the protrusion of the breast inserts, Charlie looked like a cross dresser who'd half got dressed and then run out of courage.

"Emma lock the belt up too, only we can control when slut opens that." with that he threw a mini padlock to Emma and she locked the belt up. Although the padlock was small and partially hidden by the fold of the polo shirt, it was bound to be seen by some though. With each little hint at domination, Tim was working to wear down any objections Charlie might have on the journey to going out fully dressed as a sissy slut at some point in the future.

Emma removed the wig and passed Charlie some face wipes to remover the makeup on her face.

"Now go to the bathroom and clean your face, you look like a dirty streetwalker."

Charlie walked gingerly to the bathroom still trying to get used to the plug now in her as she walked and the tightly held cockcage. She cleaned herself up as well as she could and stared at herself in the mirror, holding herself up by holding onto the edge of the sink unit. The mascara hadn't been easy to get off and was still clearly there but the rest was gone. She looked to see how obvious her new boobs were and they combined with the collar and the lock on her belt would show her to be what she was to anyone who had even a passing interest in the scene, just as Tim wanted.

Charlie realised she wanted to piss, but thought it was safer to try to hold on and not to ask for fear of being beaten again. She stood swaying slightly looking at herself in the mirror with a sense of detachment.

As Emma continued to get ready, Tim was already dressed all in black and was on the phone organising an appointment for Charlie a short cab ride away.

Emma couldn't hear what he was saying properly, but figured he'd explain when he was ready.

Charlie came out of the bathroom and stood with his head down and hands clasped behind his back.

Tim finished his call then came over to Emma holding a gold necklace with one of the padlock keys on it.

"Now look Sissy, this is where the key to all your locks will be held, by your Mistress, she will control what is locked and unlocked and when that happens, you have no choice whatsoever in this, do you understand."

"Yes Master Tim I understand that I will be locked up at my Mistresses pleasure."

"Good girl, quite so."

Tim looked deep into Emma's eyes as he put the chain over her head and the key rested in her cleavage.

"There the perfect sign that you are Sissys key holder, the key fits all of the locks including his chastity cage, although I have some thoughts I wish to discuss with you over dinner on that too."

"Ummm sounds like a fun conversation for the two of us, will Sissy be party to the chat?"

"No, she'll be very busy, she has somewhere to be."

Charlie looked up at that, where on earth was she going dressed like this and alone. She'd thought that they'd get to the restaurant and then she could try and hide in a booth, or in the corner of the restaurant and then not be seen too much.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers