AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

"Perfect, both my wives are ready to go out, you look ravishing Emma and as for you slut, you look very boring on the outside, with just a hint of the slut you are at your neck."

Tim led the way out of the room and to the elevators. They were almost silent as they descended to the lobby, only two other people got in, one teenager headphones in and looking intently at her phone, didn't even notice them, let alone the tell-tale pvc collar. The next woman who joined them did though and stared intently at Charlie, taking in her stockings and breast inserts as well as the collar. She seemed amused and interested rather than perturbed. Charlie was sweating profusely under the woman's gaze and wiping her brow. That brought the woman's attention to the mascara and eye liner and she started to understand that Charlie was a full on cross dresser.

Tim and Emma watched the little vignette with amusement, they could see Charlie almost squirming and trying to change her posture to reduce the impact of her new tits, all to no avail. Emma decided to ram home a point.

"You seem hot dear, is it your underwear or the plug that's making you sweat."

Charlie was horrified, fuck she had to answer but how. Then she realised she had absolutely no choice in the matter. She turned to her wife.

"It's both the PVC and the plug Mistress." She whispered.

Emma smiled, "Sorry what was that you said slut." She put just a little more emphasis on the word slut. The woman visibly shocked now, but even more intrigued.

Charlie realised that her Mistress wanted more specifics.

"It's the PVC body, the cock cage and the butt plug Mistress, they are all making me sweat and a little uncomfortable."

The woman's mouth was now wide open, what on earth was she involved in. The doors opened as they reached the lobby and she exited rather swiftly.

"Good slut, that was the answer your Mistress needed. Remember if we choose to humiliate you in front of others that is our choice, isn't it bitch?"

"Yes Master and Mistress, I'm sorry I didn't answer properly straight away."

"So you should be, if you make that mistake again you'll be punished."

Tim took them to the edge of the lobby and gestured to the doorman to get taxi for Charlie. He passed Charlie a large purse.

"Now slut, you are not to look in here, you'll be taken to an outlet called Bare, to get tidied up. Walk in there and ask for Miss Bell, she's expecting you, do exactly as you are told or you'll regret it. When you arrive give her the purse, do not look in there at all, I will know if you have."

Charlies' head was bowed "Yes Master" She said loudly enough for the doorman to hear and smile at.

"But Master I need to have a pee please."

"You don't have time bitch, hold it in, I'll make sure Bell can sort you out for that once you get there."

"Yes Master, sorry Master." Charlie looked plaintively at Emma her wife.

Emma simply smiled and nodded as Charlie got into the car.

As the cab drove away, Emma looked up at Tim. "So I take it that's your plan for her hairiness?"

"God the look on her face, we'll get pictures of the procedure. I booked her in with Bell for a full body waxing, brow shaping and ears and nose. She'll be shining when she gets back."

"So when you say a full body, you mean the lot?" Emma was a little incredulous as they'd not discussed this.

"Well I have no desire to have a hairy slut and before you knew all about this she shaved her crack and sack, now it's the lot, do you have an issue with that." Tim was a little indignant at the question.

"No, no I don't, I just wasn't quite ready for it I suppose, so legs, back, chest, arms, everything."

"Come on let's sit down in the restaurant, get and drink and I can show you the website, basically every hair from her eyelashes down will be gone, she'll look utterly wonderful, and it will focus he mind on the feminine side in ways you can't even imagine, my treat this time, but she'll have to keep it up in the future."

Tim motioned for Emma to lead the way to the restaurant and as she passed close to him, he asked. "Does the thought make you wet, wife of mine?"

"God yes Master, fucking dripping, in need you in me soon, please."

"Patience little one, and Tim or Darling is fine now, she's not with us."

"I am having an amazing day thanks darling, lost one husband and gained another."

"And you gained an attentive sissy wife too, so all in all a good day."

They entered the restaurant and were ushered to a great table with a view over the rest of the restaurant.

The pretty waitress smiled and asked if they'd like a drink whilst they perused the menu.

"Yes bubbles I think, can we have a bottle of the Roederer Blanc des Blanc please."

"Yes Sir, excellent choice."

"Wow you're really pushing the boat out today darling."

"I just gained two wives of course I am."

"Tell me more about the treatments Charlie will be getting, what on earth have you said to the people there, this Bell, what about what Charlie is wearing, fuck I forgot the locks, the plug, the inserts." She suddenly sounded really concerned at the thought.

"Bell has been looking after me and my charges for years, she's a TS and gay, although completely passable, so she understands the submissive sissy psyche all too well and loves the chance to dominate and get paid for it, in fact at some point I really think she'll do the whole TS dominatrix bit. I told her all about Charlie and you whilst you were getting her dressed, in fact I rang to make the provisional booking this morning hoping something like this might turn out."

"Ohh wow, you were that sure we'd fall in line?" she said it with an admonishing tone, but was smiling at the time.

"No, not that sure, just hopeful, but you have been way beyond my greatest hopes, I told Charlie I love to dominate both men and women, it's just the transformation into fag women of men I love the most. But getting to have you as a bonus, is something quite special, being able to dominate you as two individuals but also being able to dominate Charlie through you and you enjoying it so much is priceless."

"God I can't think what Charlie will be thinking when she arrives there, still locked and plugged sweaty and frightened."

"Ohh it's even better than you think, I've told Bell about the electric butt plug and if by the time she gets there, our sissy will nearly have pissed herself, she'll be sweating, nervous and most of all utterly humiliated and submissive which is what we both want."

The waitress came back, checked the wine was the one Tim had chosen and popped the cork to a small cheer from Tim, then once he'd tasted the wine she poured and left them, she could smell sexual tension in the air, which always had an effect on her.

'What was in the purse you gave to slut."

"Just the essentials for Bell, a key to all the locks, the remote for the electric butt plug, glue for the breast inserts, her Pig Sweat and the payment. It's expensive and I have to pay her more for the extra special treatments I want from her, but it's worth it."

"Here's to a completely smooth Sissy when she comes back." Tim lifted his champagne flute and they chinked glasses.

"So show me the website can you, this is wonderful, just what she must be feeling now."

Tim opened up the Bare website. Showing Emma the lovely elegant surroundings a complete contrast to the humiliation her sissy husband was in for.

"Bell will take her in and introduce her to the other beauticians as Sissy Slut, then she'll take her to her room and get her to undress down to her body and the stockings, she loves humiliating sissies and will really make a meal of the cock cage and butt plug. Then she'll have a play with the plug for a while I think and whatever else she fancies before freeing Sissy from the locks and I imagine removing the butt plug to gain access. She'll wax Charlies legs, feet, hands, arms, back, chest before she moves to the intimate parts of her arm pits, then the fun really starts with the sack and crack and complete Brazilian."

"Ohh my god, so no hair at all."

"Just eye lashes and eyebrows and those will be the final bit, first an eyelash perm which will make the most of her long lashes, although in time you may decide to get her eyelash extensions. Finally an eyebrow tint and shape, to make her unmistakably a sissy."

"This is all pretty serious" Emma sounded worried.

"But none of it is permanent, that's on purpose, if you choose to get her electrolysis in time that's more serious, as is tattooing and piercing, which I thought excited you earlier?"

"Hell yes it did, it's just a lot for a day, when you mentioned piercing earlier I was pretty horny at the time, what were you thinking?"

While Tim and Emma were chatting, Charlie was sitting sweating profusely in a taxi, the plug feeling very large with all her weight bearing down on it. The collar so very obvious that Charlie worried that people would look in when the stopped at traffic lights. She was also staring at the purse thinking what the fuck was in it, but also too frightened of Master Tim to disobey him. She really did need to pee soon, it was getting desperate.

She suddenly thought about how in heavens name she was going to pay the cab driver, he saw her concerned look and simply told her the payment had been taken care of and wished her good luck. He also passed her a card with his number on should she want picking up. Charlie knew that was of no use as Tim had kept her phone, she was no longer in control in any way shape or form.

She hesitated outside and now it was clear it was a beauty parlour specialising in Brazilians with Waxing Specialists on the sign, she took a deep breath and then entered the lovely reception of Bare.

A seated receptionist said hi and what can I do for you Sir.

Charlie blushed and said "I'm here to see Miss Bell please Miss."

The receptionist smiled and told Charlie to wait there, she came back in a few short moments leading a stunning tall, black haired woman behind her. Bell was striking, short aggressive bob, piercing blue eyes and a short, short uniform, filled out by a stunning pair of breasts barely held in, but pushed up fabulously by the tight outfit.

"Ohh my, what have we here, you must be Sissy Slut, how lovely to meet you."

"Yes Miss Bell, that's me, nice to meet you too. This is from Master Tim, for you Miss Bell." Charlie passed her the purse, then had her head bowed and was somewhat sheepish with her cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

Well come on through, we have a lot to do, don't we Slut. Candice no more appointments for today, just bring me the odd cup of coffee please, I'm going to be very, very busy."

"That will be my pleasure Bell, I'm looking forward to watching you work on this one, It's the full Monty isn't it."

"Absolutely, at least she's not that hairy by the look of her arms."

Charlie was horrified, the full Monty, fuck what did that mean, and the way they were discussing her like a piece of meat, but she was also turned on at the humiliation and it dawned on her, this was what she was fit for, this was what Master and Mistress wanted, the desperate need to pee was back though, with a vengeance.

"Let's go bitch, no time to waste."

Bell led the way into a small and immaculate consultation room, the smell of hot wax and Bell's perfume pervaded the air.

"Now strip off those horrid boy clothes and let's see your outfit below and see the true slut."

Charlie took of her shoes, then her shirt, but her trouser belt was secured.

"I'm afraid I'm locked into the jeans Miss Bell and I really do need to piss soon please."

"You impertinent little tart, I'll tell you when you can go to the toilet and what's more, girls pee, they don't piss, Masculine real men piss on little Sissy girlie sluts like you or in your fucking potty mouth and down your dirty throat, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Bell, sorry Miss Bell."

Bell opened the purse and took out a key, opening the lock on the jeans belt, Charlie stepped out of them and folded them onto the chair.

"OK slut remove the stockings then and let's see how bad those legs are."

Charlie knew by now not to make her wait or to ask more questions, it was obvious that the Full Monty included her legs, but what else she wondered. The need to pee was getting ever stronger.

Bell sat on a chair and motioned to Charlie to stand in front of her. She stepped in front of her transformer.

Candice brought in her Bells first cup of coffee.

Bell took a full frontal photo as part of the portfolio of before shots which Tim had requested, she sent it straight to Tim. She then reached forward telling Charlie to spread her legs and unlocked the zips of the PVC body at her crotch and then stood, turning Charlie around and unlocked the zip at her neck but still left the zip closed. She sat once more reached between Charlies legs and pulled the zip back to reveal the end of the electro butt plug stuck in Charlies ass pussy.

"See Candice a slut like Sissy here always has to be plugged to keep her slut hole ready for any cock that needs it. Look and I'll show you how wide it is."

Candice leaned in closer as Bell pulled the plug out gently and elicited a moan from Charlie as it opened her a little wider, Bell pulled it to its widest point.

Candice whispered in Bells ear "What are the silver metal bits on the outside of it?"

Bell whispered back "It's and electro butt plug, going to be fun, she doesn't know it's electric"

The Bell pushed it firmly back into place and turned Charlie around.

"Just look at this piece of work Candice, it's a most beautiful clit cage I've ever seen and also the smallest by a long way."

Candice knelt down next to Bell and peered at the metal.

"Oh wow, does that rod go into the middle of the clit, I can't believe just how small it is, she really is a useless sissy faggot isn't she."

"The rod is a urethral plug, it goes in to prevent the clit from being pulled out of the cage. As Tim said she could never even hope to satisfy a woman with that, she needs to look pretty and be dressed like the slut she is so she can attract real men and satisfy them, that's her only hope and that's why she's come to see us today."

Candice reached forward to touch the cage, cradling it.

"OK enough of that off you go now and remember to save what I asked you to, for Sissy today please."

"Yes Bell I will, in fact I will go and start now."

"Perfect, thanks Candice, just don't want Sissy to get dehydrated today with all the hot wax."

"Oh no that would never do."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers