AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

"I figure this one is the most feminine, perfect for the sissy slut she is, it as after all a clit piercing not a manly cock piercing isn't it." Emma just kept on pushing her husband lower and lower.

"So very true, my dear. So very true, those will be perfect."

Andy began to remove the ooze covered clit cage and passed it to Emma who dropped it in her bag of goodies.

As Andy twisted the urethral plug out of the end of Charlie's clit, she moaned loudly. Tim instructed her "Now quietly slut. Embrace the pain as a slut should."

Charlie simply nodded her head a little and tried to keep quiet.

Once he had the cage off he simply retracted the hood of her clit and slid a small 3/4 inch rubber washer over the clit head.

Emma looked and said "What's that for Andy."

"Well if you've not seen this done before, it's perfect it'll allow just enough blood flow for about a 1/4 of an erection, not really of the clit, but the head will be just swollen enough for me to work with but no more. It also works perfectly to keep the hood of her clit retracted as we'll want it to be all the time in the end."

" Well in time we'll deal with that in a more permanent way, won't we darling." Tim smiled, knowing that Charlie might finally be putting 2 and 2 together.

"I can't wait for that moment, it will be so wonderful." Emma was loving this level of control over her once dominant husband.

Tim chose the placement of the ring, making it a horizontal one so that the reverse PA could be attached.

He didn't warn Charlie, just went ahead and did the piercing as deeply as he could, the last thing he wanted was the placement migrating. Charlie moaned out loud, but coped easily with the pain, panting more and more into the gag, salivating onto her heaving breasts and swallowing spit, her sissy cum and her wifes juices all at the same time. But they'd done it, just as she'd spoken about with Master Tim in their early conversations she was now pierced to show she belonged to him. Little had she thought when she'd agreed to it that her own wife would be watching her get her first piercing.

"Hows that look Tim?"

"Perfect thanks Andy, Emma and I have agreed we'll do the other one now as well." Charlie tried to register, what on earth did the other one mean.

"I knew you would, have you warned her, this one will hurt a lot more."

Charlies ears pricked up a little at the statement.

Emma stepped to the to the side of her head and stroked her face. Looking into her wide, wild eyes. "Now baby, you know I said that Andy was going to make you much prettier and get rid of that horrid pathetic messy excuse for a cock and really turn it into a proper girly, sissy clit?"

Charlie nodded her head.

"Well part of making that happen so that you never have to wear you're horrible metal cage again and so that you can start the journey to having a proper clit and pussy, is that you have to have a little Prince Albert piercing OK?"

Charlies eyes went ever wider as the realisation dawned on her. But she knew her place and nodded in agreement.

Andy held her cock clit and took the needle going through the urethra and piercing the glans of Charlies cock from the inside to the outside as Charlie screamed into the gag and Emma stroked her black hair. As the piercing needle came out through the top of Charlies cock she could barely breathe. He quickly wiped it and cleaned the wound before sliding the new jewelry into place.

The procedure was so quick that Charlie was still reeling with the initial pain of having her glans pierced that she didn't really know what was going on.

"Emma can you pass me the tape there please."

Emma passed him the nude colored medical tape. And he tore off a strip and pushed first one testicle into place inside her body cavity and taped that and the folds of Charlies scrotum into place. He then repeated that on the other side so that both of Charlies balls were held safely inside her body.

"Just so you can see what I'm thinking in the end and so Charlie can see how pretty it will look with her sissy balls gone, this tape will hold everything in place and out of the way. Let me just connect the Guiche through the PA and you'll see my vision."

He twisted the guiche piercing through the ball at the end of the Prince Albert piercing and closed the guiche tightly shut with a pair of pliers.

"There, now her clit isn't going to get hard ever, nor is it going to get in the way. It's locked in place close to her pussy. Without help from me she'll never be able to get it off. So with it held tightly between her legs, it will never get hard."

"As time goes by it'll just get smaller and smaller, it'll effectively atrophy. The position and the ring I put on should keep the clit hood retracted as you prefer it, which will make it so much more sensitive whenever she moves any seam of trousers our outfits like this one will keep her constantly aroused but utterly incapable of getting hard, just as you wanted."

"God it's beautiful, it's a really lovely start thanks Andy." Emma was beaming at Tim seeking his approval too.

"It's much better but I think we know the answer on the hood now don't we and on the piercings to create her pussy lips and keep her sissy balls tucked away to shrivel up on their own." Tim had made his decision and wanted Emma to agree.

She did agree, wholeheartedly "Yes she has to have the hood taken off as soon as possible, how soon can you create her full sissy pussy for us Andy."

"Well these have to heal and bed in, but to be honest she might as well be healing from these and the removal at the same time, what do you think?"

"I think we'll be looking for a doctor tomorrow for the other procedure." Tim looked at Emma, who was nodding with delight.

Charlie couldn't process any of it, the pain from the PA piercing and that now being tied down was all he mind could cope with, she was going to take some time to be able to think, let alone walk.

So if that's the case why don't I put in a few of the pussy lip piercings?"

"Fuck it let's go the whole hog now Tim, can we?" Emma was so excited she was loving this transformation.

"Let's do it Andy, make her pretty."

Andy took one piece of tape off and using pegs to hold things in place her worked with her shaved scrotum to create the folds of a pussy lip on one side. As the pegs held that in place he worked on the other side and put that in place with pegs. He took three silver hoop piercings and pierced one side of the scrotum to hold the folds of the new lip in place. This had the added advantage of holding scrotum tight and the testicle deep inside her body with no way for it to come out again. He repeated the same on the other side and then to finish of the look he connected each pair of the piercings together with 3 small silver padlock so that the folds of the pussy covered the shaft of Charlies clit.

All that showed was the pierced clit peeping out of the end of her pussy lips and attached to her guiche.

"This will need a lot of hygiene to ensure that everything heals well and the biggest worry is that her hair on the lips will grow back.

Before Tim could comment Emma simply said, "No it won't we'll be having her lazered from her head down, she'll be hairless for ever. Won't she darling?"

Tim smiled at his new disciple and how she was progressing. "Indeed she will, tomorrows going to be a busy day I think."

As they looked at Andy's handiwork and both marvelled at it.

"Fuck it looks so good and she'll have a flattish camel toe once in tight jeans I think. Everyone she sees will know she's a pathetic sissy not a man." Emma was loving making her husband really see her new position in life. ramming it home relentlessly.

Andy continued explaining his process, "In time her balls will simply stop producing semen due to the internal temperature, her clit shaft will shrink more and more because of the position as will her clit head. One of my favorite things is that now when ever she pees she not only has to sit down to do so, but she will be peeing directly onto her pussy reminding her of the dirty piss slut she has become. Andy was over the moon with his creation although he knew they would bring Charlie back to have the piercings tweaked to make the best look possible.

Tim took a photo of Charlies pussy with his camera and held it up to Charlies eyes.

"See bitch, now you're a true fag wife, my fucking fag wife and this is just the beginning."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers
12