Alina's Tale: Outcasts Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman raised by centaurs finds love in the herd.
1.7k words
4.24
17.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina's story began sixteen years ago. She didn't remember any of it, but the elder centaurs did, and they told her. They'd found her, a human toddler wandering alone in the woods. Naked, with no sign of her parents, nor clue as to how she came to be there. So, the elders had taken her back to the herd. There had been some objection, a human child living amongst the proud and elusive centaurs, a species that refused to have contact with the outside world. But to leave her alone in the forest would have been murder, so Alina was allowed to stay.

She was eighteen now, and had grown into a young woman. Her long blonde hair fell in braids down her back, and she had a round face with piercing green eyes.

It was summer, so she wore no clothes; nakedness meant nothing to a centaur. Her breasts were still forming, each one now no bigger then the apples she harvested. Between her legs her sex was hidden by curls of blonde hair. Her belly was taught and her legs were shapely; constant running with the herd had kept her fit.

Alina's place in Centaur society was difficult. Although she had grown up with them, and had been grudgingly accepted as part of the herd, she was still an outsider. She could not run as fast as them, or ever be one of them. So she was kept at arms length by most. However, her adopted parents had shown her love, and then there was Ronal. She'd known Ronal since he was a foal. He wasn't as strong as the others, or as quick, so he too had been pushed aside. It was only natural then, that these two outsiders would find each other.

Alina and Ronal were off in the woods, as usual, far away from the village. She rode on his back, her hands lightly brushing the rich roan coat. That was the cover of his lower "horse" body, but from the waist up the hair fell away to reveal a man-like torso. His skin was the same ruddy colour as his coat, and from his head and down his back sprouted a thick mane of black hair that matched his tail. Ronal stopped, and Alina slipped off his back.

They'd stopped by a stream. The two played in the water for a while, then Alina lay on a rock to dry off. As she lay there, Ronal came up next to her. With his hooves on the ground, he was looking at her eye to eye. Ronal didn't know what came over him, but as he looked at Alina's face he had strong desire to kiss her. He took her hand, and when she didn't resist he leant closer. Still she didn't pull away, so he leant in further and placed a kiss on her lips. Her mouth parted in response, and his tongue slipped inside. She tasted warm and sweet, and now she was returning his kiss, sliding her own tongue into his mouth as her hands slipped around his shoulders. They kissed for what seemed an eternity, hands caressing each other. His hand found her breast, and the sudden contact on her nipple sent a shockwave through Alina. She moaned in response, and his answer was to squeeze hard. The sudden pressure felt amazing, and she could feel her pussy getting wet. Alina had never had a sexual experience before, and the sensations were new, exciting, and terrifying all at the same time, but she couldn't stop. She didn't want to stop. Love and passion for Ronal overtook her, and she gave herself up to him.

Ronal couldn't think straight. He'd wanted this for so long, and finally Alina's lips were on his and his hands were squeezing those soft breasts. He could feel the rock pressing into his abdomen though, taking his mind off the girl in his arms. Slipping his hands under hers, he swung Alina off the rock, intending to move to a more comfortable position. Taking off guard though, Alina struggled, and slipped, falling to the grass below. "Ow" she cried, as she landed in the grass.

"Are you ok?" asked Ronal.

"Yeah, I'm fine...OH!"

Ronal looked down at her, and realised what had caught her attention. She was looking down between his legs, underneath his body. Where he was becoming embarrassingly aware he had an erection.

Alina was staring at the two-foot long penis, now hanging free from its shaft and pointing directly at her. "Is...is that because of me?"

Ronal swallowed hard. "Alina...I"

Suddenly he forgot what he was going to say, as he felt Alina's hand close around the head of his cock. The young centaur groaned as he felt two hands slide up and down his shaft.

Alina was amazed. She'd never imagined a cock could be this big. Or thick. It was wider then her arm. As she stroked it, trying to gauge its thickness, she could feel it getting harder beneath her touch. Ronal was groaning too, like Alina had when he'd played with her breasts. Was she having a similar response on him. She squeezed his cock to see, and the response was immediate; a small cry of pleasure and a hoof stamp. She was making him feel good she knew. Alina continued to explore the shaft with her hands, running them up the length to feel his heavy balls, each one bigger than her fist, then down again to the flared tip. She could feel Ronal trembling beneath her touch, her him moaning above her as she slowly played with his massive prick.

The sound and the smell was turning her on. He smelt strong, musky, intoxicating. Alina brought her face closer to him, breathing deep of his exotic scent. As she did so, Ronal shifted involuntarily, closing the gap and pushing his cock into her face. He froze as he felt her lips touch the tip of his cock, then gasped in surprise as he felt Alina's lips part and slide over his head.

Aiina did not know what had come over her. When she had felt his penis pressed against her lips, she'd had a strange desire to kiss it. Ronal's reaction told her he'd liked that, and she wanted more. Opening her mouth, she slid her mouth around the tip. It was massive, and she could feel her lips stretching around the flared end of Ronal's huge cock. Her two hands continued to stroke his shaft as she flicked her tongue over Ronal's cock hole, seeing what pleased him. He liked that, ands she felt him jerk under her. She continued to lick him, moving her tongue around the cocked filling her mouth. Ronal began to jerk and move his bode, backwards and forwards, slowly fucking her mouth with minute movements.

Ronal groaned. He was fucking Alina's mouth while she sucked and stroked his dick. He couldn't believe it, and he was fast losing his senses as he approached the pinnacle of pleasure. He felt his ball's tighten. "Alina..." he groaned, but the rest of his warning was lost as he felt the cum rip through his shaft, sending waves of pleasure through him.

The cum blast took Alina completely by surprise. It hit the back of her throat and quickly filled her mouth as the pressure pouched her head back. Ronal's cock came out of her mouth with a pop, spraying cum all over her face. Alina was still holding his cock as the sticky white sperm shot out, covering her with a constant stream of cum that coated her face, shoulders and breasts in centaur cum. Ronal seemed to be unleashing gallons of the stuff, and by the time he was done and she released his slowly softening cock, Alina was covered from head to foot in his sperm.

She felt Ronal move above her, and he looked down at her. "Oh wow Alina. That was amazing." he said, when he had recovered his breath enough to speak.

She felt his hands lift her up and carry her over to the pool, then place her down in the river. Slowly his hands began to bathe her, washing the sheets of cum off her naked body. Ronal grinned softly to himself. He was in love. Never mind that it was with a human, crossing the taboo of interspecies love. Sure, the rest of the centaurs would probably cast him out if they found out. But what of it? How many of them would ever be able to have their dicks sucked like that? It would be a difficult position for any centaur to get into. As Ronal bathed Alina, his hand slid down between her legs. Perhaps he should return the favour. He felt Alina stiffen as he pressed his hand into her mound. He looked into her eyes and saw the desire there. Leaning forward, he kissed her, while beneath the water his fingers parted her outer lips and slipped a finger into her glistening folds.

Alina's body was on fire. Her pussy had been tingling ever since she'd first kissed Ronal, and the first touch of his hand sent a jolt right through her. She gasped as Ronal stepped up his actions, moving his finger around her opening in slow circles. It was doing strange things to her. Feelings that she had never felt before were building up inside her. She could feel it growing, and she knew that she wanted it, needed it to keep growing. She kissed her centaur lover deeply, willing him to continue. And he did, adding an extra finger and sinking them slowly into her wet pussy. As he did so, his finger brushed against the small button at the top of her slit. Alina had never imagined anything could feel so good. Her head snapped back and she screamed in pleasure. That was all the incentive Ronal needed, and his thumb began to hammer her clit, sending her into new realms of pleasure with each tap. The feeling inside her was beginning to spread, and Alina felt her muscles beginning to spasm. Then it exploded, triggering a scream from her lips as her body shook with pleasure, her mind exploding with sensory overload. Her orgasm-racked brain barely comprehended Ronal's words as he held her tight, whispering in her ear. "I love you."