Ali's Art Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,228 Followers

Maggie lowered her head and kissed the back of Ali's thighs, moving in now and then to flick her tongue along Ali's parted lips. As she worked, she moved gradually upwards until her tongue finally traced a line of saliva around Ali's asshole. Ali groaned more loudly and pushed herself back.

Maggie licked directly over the pink bud of Ali's asshole, wetting it. She continued licking, working her tongue all over it while her hand dipped between Ali's thighs and started to rub her pussy more quickly.

Ali started to moan almost constantly, pushing her ass back to Maggie's tongue, lifting her head up so her neck arched back. She began to buck, and Maggie put her mouth directly over Ali's asshole and began to push her tongue inside.

Ali let out a loud groan and I saw her legs spasm, Maggie's fingers furiously working her pussy, and then Ali cried out and came against Maggie's fingers and tongue, cried out twice, three times, twisting her head from side to side, pressing her face down into the cushions.

Slowly, her passion faded and she collapsed on her side, reached back with her hand and Maggie reached up and held it. Then Maggie deliberately looked over her shoulder at me and winked.

She climbed onto the sofa and sat with her legs apart, playing with herself, and said to Ali, "My turn now."

Ali moved between her thighs and put her head down, began to work her tongue deep between Maggie's pussy lips. Ali's ass was now stuck up in the air, and I could see the slippery wet cleft where Maggie had just been licking her.

Maggie kept her eyes open and looked over Ali's shoulder at me, holding a large breast in each hand, rolling them, grabbing the nipples and pulling hard. She rocked her hips against Ali's mouth and began to make her own small groans.

Still staring at me, she came quickly, gripping Ali's head between her thighs, curling up into herself as spasms wracked through her.

Ali rested her head against Maggie's stomach and reached across to the wine bottle and poured more into her glass, then turned and sat on the floor to drink it. She lifted her eyes and looked at me.

Suddenly I was self-conscious, slumped on the beanbag with my hand on the ridge of my cock. Then Ali smiled.

"Tom's got too many clothes on, Mags."

I heard a chuckle. "We should do something about that. Just look at the size of that bulge in his jeans. That can't be comfortable."

"It is big, isn't it?" Ali said.

"I want a closer look," Maggie said, and slid off the sofa to kneel beside Ali.

Ali looked across at her and smiled. "Go ahead, I don't mind."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

It seemed it was nothing to do with me.

Maggie walked across the ten feet to me on her knees, her breasts swaying. When she got to my feet she grabbed my ankles and tugged me, pulled me down flat on the floor. Then she stood and still holding my ankle dragged me across the smooth wooden floor on my back like I was some trophy. She dropped my foot when she reached the sofa, turned and looked down at me. I lay there, enjoying the view too much to complain. Maggie stood naked above me, her wet pussy parted, her heavy breasts swaying gently as she breathed.

Maggie moved away and grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "On the sofa," she said, and I helped her this time and climbed onto the sofa.

I was aware of Ali getting up, but not getting dressed. She went into the shadows and then returned with the camera. She put it to her eye and began to photograph us.

Maggie looked at her lover again, said, "Can I really do this, Ali?"

"Sure," Ali said. "I bet he might even like it."

"Don't I have any say in this?" I asked.

"None at all," Maggie said.

She put her palms on my knees, slid them up inside my thighs until they couldn't go any higher. Her fingers were touching my balls, then she moved her right hand and laid it over my cock inside my jeans, stroked it lightly and I gasped and jerked.

"Don't you dare cum yet," she said.

"When was the last time you did this, Mags?" I asked. "With a man?"

"Oh... a while now... quite a while."

She reached up and unclipped my waistband, found the top of my zip and tugged it down, opened my jeans and slid her hand in under the material, found my cock in my shorts and gripped it. She worked my jeans loose, pulling them down and away and as they came my shorts slid down too and the head of my cock popped free. It was slick with pre-cum and Maggie looked at it, then touched the tip with her finger, feeling the slipperiness, rubbing it all around the head. Quickly she pulled my jeans, dragging them off my feet, then reached for my shorts and removed those as well as I lifted my hips to let them come free.

Her hand returned, slid around my cock and held it, not moving, just holding me.

I heard Maggie whisper, "Hot..." and then she put her lips close to the head of my cock.

I watched, waiting. She leaned her head one way, another, looked back up at me, my cock in her hand, her mouth close, and grinned.

"I've never been this close to a cock before," she said.

"You said it had been a while," I said.

"It has. A long while. And then it was just a quick hand job. I like girls. I fuck girls, Tom. But you're different. Ali thinks you're different too."

"Thanks. I think."

She didn't see to hear me. "I want to..." Maggie murmured, then shook her head, "Don't know quite what I want to do with this thing..." She looked back up at me. "Make you cum, Tom? Yeah?"

I nodded. Oh God, yes, I thought, please make me cum.

Maggie put her face against my cock, laid it against her cheek, and slid her face down along the side of me. I shivered. I also realized she was not going to do what I'd thought. She was not going to take me in her mouth. I was disappointed, fuck yes I was disappointed, but I could understand it. I thought I was going to get my first real blow job. I'd had one before, half hearted, with a girl from school, but it had been duty not passion that drove her because I'd just gone down on her and given her a shuddering climax, and she'd not let me cum inside her mouth.

The camera in Ali's hands made snicking sounds as she captured my cock pressed to Maggie's warm face.

Maggie kissed down along the underside of my cock, lightly planting her lips all along it. I felt her finger slide up my thighs, push them apart cup and my balls. She rubbed me there, then put her finger deep inside her mouth to wet it and returned it, tugged me down and widened my thighs further by pushing her body between them, pushed and I felt her slide her finger into my asshole. No one had ever done that to me before, and I had never even imagined it. Doing it to a girl, yeah, I had imagined that, and putting more than my finger in their ass too, but never anyone doing it to me. It felt odd, but Maggie's attention on my cock distracted me, and after a moment I discovered it was adding to my arousal.

Maggie started to rub my cock more seriously now, gripping me in her palm. She put her mouth close to the head again and let saliva drop from her lips, spreading it over my cock, let more coat me, her hand slippy now. She put the tip of my cock very lightly on her lips, still closed, just holding me there as she rubbed.

"Tell me if you're going to cum," she muttered, and I felt the buzz on her lips on my cock.

I nodded. I wanted to lift up, to grab the back of her head, hold her as I pushed my cock between her lips, but I knew I couldn't so I lay where I was, gripping the cushions in my fists, and let her tease me.

She rubbed my cock along her lips, one side to the other, back. She spat on me, repeated the operation.

The she lifted her head, staring at me, and said, "Fuck my tits, Tom?"

"If that's what you want?"

She nodded, and lifted herself up so her large breasts swung either side of my wet cock and then pushed them together, trapping me there.

"Fuck my tits," she grunted.

I started pulsing my hips, sliding my cock between her round globes. On each stroke the head appeared between her cleavage, then slid back between them. Her large hard nipples rubbed against my hips bones and as I pushed up she spat on me again, wetting me more, then tucked me back into the warmth of her cleavage.

The pressure built, rising, and I hissed between my teeth as cum filled my balls and raged up inside my cock. Maggie nodded, said, "Yes".

I threw my hips forward and let myself erupt between her breasts. The first long stream shot out between her cleavage, my cock still half buried between her globes, and splashed onto her chest. The next shot my cock was clear and I splashed a huge rope of cum onto the underside of her chin and along her neck. I bucked and twitched, pouring slippery trails of cum onto her neck and into her cleavage, thought I would never stop cumming, but finally I was spent and sagged back on the cushions.

Maggie sat back on her heels and let my cum slide down along her skin, over her breasts. She spread it beneath her hands until she was slick and coated.

I saw Ali move and focus on what Maggie was doing, fire of shot after shot as my semen was spread over those enormous mounds and then across her stomach.

"How does that compare with the last time, Mags?" I asked.

Maggie looked down at herself in wonder and laughed. "Fucking hell, Tom, I'm covered! I'm going to need a shower now."

That night I did not lie awake at all and didn't stir until Maggie shook my shoulder in the morning.

"I'm off, Tom. Thanks for last night."

I grinned at her, "I think it's you I need to thank. That was some show. And as for what happened after... well..."

She grinned back, kissed me and left. I lay comfortably under the duvet on the sofa and heard Ali start to move around. She padded through in her short robe and went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. When she came out she smelled good: clean and sexy.

"What time's your bus, Tom?" she asked as she went past me.

"One o'clock," I said.

She looked up at the clock on the wall above the kitchen sink. It read 9:30.

"Grab a quick shower, I'll make some breakfast, and then I've got something for you."

I slid out from the duvet and walked through to the bathroom in yesterday's shorts, not as self-conscious as I was before last night. I ran hot water over my body, washed my hair, soaped myself giving particular care to my cock, balls and ass.

When I came out in fresh shorts I pulled on my jeans, didn't bother with a shirt and then sat at the tiny kitchen table. Ali had laid two places, and propped between my plate and mug was a plain white envelope. She had written Tom Graham on the front of it in perfect calligraphic script.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Your share," she said. She placed eggs on my plate, filled my mug with coffee and then sat across from me with her own breakfast.

"Share of what?"

"The proceeds of sin, I guess," she laughed.

I frowned at her, picked up the envelope and ran my thumb under the flap. I fanned it open and looked inside to see a pile of ten dollar bills.

"What's this for?" I asked, pulling it out and leafing through them. The envelope contained exactly $500.

"Last time you were here, I think I probably took advantage of you, Tom. Those photographs I took, I used them to produce some drawings, and they sold really well."

"Oh," I said, and then, "But some of this must be yours, Ali."

"I've taken my share out. I gave you a third."

"How many drawings?" I asked.

"About a hundred," she said.

"A hundred!"

"You were a good model. And they were far more explicit than anything I've done before." She leaned forward, excitement glittering in her eyes. "Tom, there's a huge market for the kind of stuff I drew. I think we could make a lot of money, if you want to help me out again."

I stared across the table at her, my eggs going cold on the plate. "Help you out...?"

Ali shrugged and I became aware of the way the neck of her robe had opened, revealing the upper curve of her breasts moving freely. "Only if you want to, Tom. I thought..."

"You want me to... you know... jack off again?" I asked.

"No... Uh, something else..."

My stomach was performing odd little flips and my heart was fluttering in my chest.

"Something else?" I said.

"When you did what you did with Mags last night, it gave me ideas for more drawings."

"Yeah?" My heart was beating like mad now, and I was sure Ali could hear it across the table.

"You know I'm not into men, Tom, but I don't mind pretending, to get something new down."

"What do you want me to do, Ali?" I said, trying to keep the tremor from my voice.

"I think if we work it right, you can pretend to be fucking me," she said. "Of course, you won't really be fucking me," she added.

Of course, I thought.

"And I'll set the camera up with the remote and use the pictures as a template. I think we can make as much as that again, maybe more. What d'you think, Tom?"

"I don't know, Al, I'm not sure."

She shrugged again and smiled, "Okay. No pressure. I can understand if you don't want to."

"It's not that, Al, it's..."

"What, Tom?"

"What if I get excited? You know?"

She gave that damn sexy shrug again. "I think it would probably be better if you did get excited," she said. "I mean, no-one's going to want to buy a drawing of a limp cock, are they?"

"Fucking hell, Al," I said.

"Yes or no?" She asked. "There's no pressure, Tom."

I looked across at her, my beautiful cousin, and felt emotions ebb and flow through me like tides. I breathed deeply, held the air down in my stomach and then let it out slowly through my mouth. I nodded.

"Okay," I said.

"Yeah?" She smiled.

I nodded. "I think so."

She jumped up and the neck of her robe slipped aside and showed me the full round magnificence of a breast. She idly pulled it back over.

"Come on then. Oh, hang on, your breakfast."

"I'm not hungry anymore," I said.

"Nor me." She laughed.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

She took the tripod and camera and positioned it in front of the sofa, knelt and checked the viewfinder and adjusted the zoom. She found the small remote and held it in her hand. Then she untied her robe and let it slide off her shoulders, mostly turned away from me, and tossed it onto the desk behind her. I saw the side of a breast tremble as she moved, the flex of her back and her ass as she shifted her weight. She stood in only a tiny pair of flesh colored briefs, barely more than a g-string, the narrow cord at the back hidden inside the crack of her ass.

She turned fully to me and said, "I want to get as many positions as we can. I'm not completely sure yet how we'll do this, but we can work it out as we go along. Take your jeans and shorts off and come over here. You'll have to help me out because I'm not the best one to know about what positions might be right."

I unclipped my jeans and pulled them off, followed with my shorts.

"Oh, good... you're already half hard."

As she spoke my cock stiffened and rose.

Ali looked at it and giggled. "Is it me doing that?" she said.

"Can you see anyone else?"

"Wow, I'm flattered."

"Sorry, Al," I said. "I know you're into girls, but I don't think the message has reached as far as my cock yet."

"Don't apologize," she said. "The harder the better for what we want. Come and lie on the edge of the sofa."

I let her direct me.

"Put your butt on the edge of the cushions... yeah, like that. Open your legs, you're pretending to be me."

I parted my thighs and burst out laughing.

"What?" Ali said.

"I don't think, with the best will in the world, anyone will think I'm you," I said.

She giggled. "No, maybe not. But I need to get the position right first." She looked through the viewfinder and then moved the camera a couple of feet to the right. "Okay, now get up so I can go there."

I stood and watched her assume the position I had just been in. Her breasts flattened as she lay back, but only slightly. I wondered why her nipples were as hard as they seemed to be. She motioned me towards her.

"Kneel down here," she pointed between her open thighs. The tiny triangle of semi-transparent nylon barely covered her pussy and I could clearly see her parted lips through the material.

"Closer," she said, and pressed the remote and I heard the camera snick.

She put her hand on my hip and pulled me closer. "You have to pretend you're about to stick your cock in my pussy," she said.

I walked closer on my knees until the head of my cock was three inches from her parted legs. Her hand on my hip tugged me again.

"More," she said.

I shuffled and then pressed my hips forward. The head of my cock was half an inch from the material now. I stared down in fascination and watched as a bead of clear fluid grew from the head of my cock.

"Oops," I mumbled.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm flattered, remember. Push it against me. That's why I've got these on so it looks like you're really fucking me. But we won't really be doing it."

"No," I said. "We're just pretending."

I leaned forward and the head of my cock pressed against the film of material. It was hardly any barrier at all and I felt the plump lips of her pussy part and my cock pushed the material slightly inside and my cock sat half an inch inside her parted lips.

The camera shutter flipped rapidly several time.

"Good," Ali said, and for the first time her voice sounded strained.

"Something else?" I asked.

She looked at me and hesitated, then nodded. "Yeah, I had a few ideas. How about me on top?"

I pulled back, leaving a large wet patch on the front of her panties, turning the material almost transparent. The nylon remained pushed inside her pussy lips, and she reached down and tugged it out. I wondered if the dampness was all caused by me, or had Ali made her own contribution.

She directed me to lie on my back on the sofa and then straddled me, slowly lowering herself down until the full rigid length of my cock lay against her stomach.

"You still okay with this?" she said, looking down at where I touched her.

"I guess," I said.

"Are you very excited?" she asked.

"Pretty much," I answered.

"Are you likely to cum?"

I shook my head, "I don't think so."

"Did you get very turned on last night?" she asked. "Watching me and Maggie?"

I nodded. "What d'you think."

"Mmm." She nodded. "I think that's what I wanted to happen. I want you to be happy, Tom. And it turned me on too, doing that in front of you."

"Yeah?" I said.

She nodded, then said, "But let's get on with this," her voice firming where it had been soft. She lowered herself so her pussy pressed against my balls, and I could imagine that from the back it looked like my cock was sunk deep inside her. The camera sounded. She moved around on me as she took more shots, trying different angles, tugging and pushing me to new positions. Then she pulled herself away. The wet patch on her panties was definitely larger now, and I knew that this time it had been nothing to do with me.

"Up," she said, and replaced me, face down on the sofa, her knees on the floor, her ass pushed up in the air.

"Anal sex," she said.

"What!"

"Pretend to fuck me in the ass," she said.

"Oh," I said, then, "Shouldn't I pretend to lick your asshole first?"

"Good idea," she said and her legs parted more widely. I could just see the narrow band of the panties running up across her asshole, the darker pink around the outside of it peeping either side of the strip of material.

I knelt and put my face into the crack of her ass. I could smell the musky, hot scent of her.

"Should I actually lick your ass?" I asked. "'Cause I wouldn't mind."

"See how close you can get without touching," she said, "We'll see how that goes."

I put my face lower and felt the smooth skin of her ass cheeks pressing against my stubble as I pushed in.

harding
harding
2,228 Followers