Ali's Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,223 Followers

Jenni looked cool, as usual. She came over to see the progress I had made. The pool liner had been laid and was slowly filling with water from a hose. I had arranged natural stone around the edge and by mid-afternoon when it was full it would look a lot better.

Jenni nodded and said, "I like. Want some lunch?"

"Thanks."

She turned from the pool and looked me up and down. "I don't want to be personal, Tom, but would you like a shower before we eat?"

"You could bring it out here," I said. "I don't want to put you out."

"Not a problem. Come in and use our shower."

"You're sure?"

"I wouldn't offer if I wasn't, Tom." She touched me briefly on the arm and turned away.

I untied my boots and left them by the door, followed Jenni in. She led me through to the right, an area I had not seen before and tapped on a wooden door.

"Use the shower in here. I'm going to do the same, but there's another in our bedroom. Fifteen minutes?"

I nodded, went in a stripped off. There was no lock on the inside of the door, and I guess with just the two of them they probably didn't see the need. Besides, she knew I was in here, wasn't likely to blunder in.

The shower was large and gleaming and I wondered who kept the place looking so good. Maybe that was what Jenni did in the afternoons.

I kept the temperature low to cool me off and washed away the sweat and dirt from my morning exertion. I was rinsing my hair when the bathroom door did open.

"I'm not looking," Jenni said. "There's a couple of clean towels by the door."

I heard it shut again. My eyes had been closed to keep the shampoo out. I had no idea if Jenni had looked or not. If she had, I had been standing front on to the door and she would have had a good view. I mentally shrugged, finished rinsing and dried in the large white towels.

It felt wrong to pull my sweat-stained jeans back on, but I had no choice. But drew the line at my tee shirt, which was completely soaked. I hoped Jenni wouldn't mind me eating topless.

When I walked through to the kitchen she was putting plates on the table and was serving up pasta, warm and creamy. She wore another pair of shorts, different to the previous day, made from a jersey material that clung to her slim hips. Another silk top showed off her shoulders and cleavage, and again she appeared to have dispensed with a bra.

Despite the heat outside, the inside of the house was air-conditioned and cool. I assumed that was why I could see Jenni's nipples showing through the soft material of her top.

She looked at me as I sat, shirtless, and smiled. "I forgot you wouldn't have anything clean to wear. But you look good like that."

I smiled back and shrugged.

"Did you bring me any more sketches?"

I had put the folder on the counter and pushed it across to her. "They're what you asked for," I said, trying to get my excuse in early.

She flipped it open as she started to eat, took a long time over each sketch, even longer over some of them. I wasn't sure, but it looked like the peaks formed by her nipples grew a little more pronounced.

"God, Tom, you can really draw figures, can't you?"

"I hope so," I said.

"No, you can." She finished her pasta and turned to face me, feet tucked into the cross bars of the stool, legs parted. She leaned forward, putting her hands on her knees and the silk top gaped and gave me a view down between her swaying breasts. The thin material of her shorts had pulled tight between her thighs, and there was a hint of a mound pressing against them.

I sat up and looked past her shoulder. "I'd better get back to work," I said.

She glanced at her watch. "Take a little longer, Tom. I'm not going to report you to Dag. How about we start work on the drawing? Half an hour?"

"Now?"

"While you're still clean," she said, smiling.

"I guess that makes sense. Same place as yesterday? Trees behind?"

She nodded and brushed past me. She smelled fresh, of soap and a subtle perfume. Her blonde hair caught the sun as she opened the big double doors out from the kitchen and the light framed her as she stood, one leg lifted.

I followed her out, glad she had turned away. There was a definite bulge in my jeans.

She sat in the same position as yesterday, but I saw her wriggle and settle back, trying to relax into a more comfortable place.

I opened the new, larger art pad I had brought, sat in the same garden chair as the day before, and began to outline her face and shoulders.

"How do you want me to do this, Jenni? Head only, head and shoulders, head and upper body?"

"Head and shoulders," she said, trying to talk without moving. "Can you... uh, make it look like I've got nothing on top?"

"If you want," I said.

"Greg'd like that," she replied. "I can take this off if it helps," she added, moving to hold the bottom of her silk top.

"That's fine," I said, holding up my hand. "I assume you don't want to show your, uh, you know?"

She thought about it, then gave a tiny shake of her head. "I don't think so. But I want the top of them in, the swell, if you can do that? Just a little bit naughty."

I nodded. "I'll use my imagination."

She tried to suppress a smile and failed. "Just don't go imagining too much, will you?"

"I'll try. Now be still, please."

The light breeze caught her curls and tumbled them around her face, but I could work with that. The sun was behind her, framing her hair in a gold haze. I would try and catch that in the drawing.

When I sat back, satisfied with the first outline, Jenni relaxed and came over, perched on the same arm of the chair as yesterday.

I angled the pad so she could see. So far, just the outline of her face, a hint of her hair, her eyes, nose and mouth sketched in but only lightly. I had extended down to include her shoulders and the tops of her arms. The swell of her breasts were just captured. I had made them firmer, as though held in a bra, and accentuated the cleavage. The drawing was nowhere near finished, but I could see where to go, and I thought it was good.

"Wow..." Jenni said, "That's amazing, Tom."

"There's a lot to do yet."

She leaned across, pointing at parts, and her loose breasts pressed against my naked shoulder. I assumed she wasn't aware of what she was doing. "I like this bit here, you've caught my hair really well."

I closed the pad and stood up. "I'd better get back to work, Jenni. I'd much rather be doing this, but Dag'll kill me if I screw up."

She laughed and stood as well, facing me, looking up at me. It took all of my will power not to put my arms around her waist and pull her towards me.

"I won't let that happen," she said. "See you later?" She turned and went back into the kitchen, and I returned to the pool.

While the water continued to fill I used the mini digger to position larger rocks around the outside and up on the mounds of top soil that had been built to one side. Tomorrow I would complete the pool and start on the other areas.

At six I tidied up and knocked on the door. Jenni answered almost at once, still dressed in the top and shorts, her feet bare. Sweat dripped down off my chin and onto my belly and she looked me over.

"Take a quick shower, Tom. I'll make some iced tea and we'll carry on. I washed your tee shirt too, it's in the bathroom."

"You didn't need to do that."

"I was washing anyway, it wasn't any trouble."

I went through to the bathroom, stripped and showered quickly, pulled my jeans back on and the freshly laundered tee shirt.

The kitchen was empty, but Jenni called, "Out here!" from beyond the doors and I walked through.

She was sitting on the bench, and had removed her top. She sat with it in her hands, held against her breasts, but as I came out she dropped it onto her lap and sat there exposed from the waist up.

Her breasts were even more beautiful than I had imagined, full underneath and curving to up tilted nipples. Large light colored areola surrounded her nipples, very pale pink, hardly different from the skin surrounding them. Her nipples stood erect, and I again gave her the benefit of doubt and assumed it was because of the breeze on them.

"Is this OK, Tom? I know you said you'd use your imagination, but I thought..." She shrugged, and the effect the movement had on her breasts was distracting.

"I won't be drawing you topless, Jenni, you can cover up if you want..."

"D'you mind if I don't? It feels nice like this with the air on my skin."

I looked at her, into her eyes. She stared back at me, but I couldn't interpret what I saw there.

"OK," I said, all business, and picked up my sketch pad.

An hour later the drawing was half completed. Jenni got up, stretched enchantingly, then came over to the arm of my chair. She held her silk top against her front in a show of modesty, but had not pulled it on.

She leaned over, the side of her bare breast pressing against my shoulder, but at least now I had my tee shirt on. She studied the sketch, nodded.

"Good, Tom. Maybe you should do me topless - I wonder if that would turn Greg on? What d'you think?"

"Me?"

"You," she said, pushing against me and smiling. "D'you think Greg would like a drawing of me with my boobs out?" She was being deliberately coarse in an attempt to lighten a tension that had grown between us.

"He's not dead, is he?" I asked.

She laughed. "Not so I've noticed."

"Then I think, yeah, he would be turned on."

"Mmm," she said, thinking.

"But I can't change this now," I said, "There's not enough space to add your... uh... your breasts."

For a moment she lowered her top and looked down at herself. "They're not that big," she said, then covered herself again.

"Not at all. But too big for the space I've got left."

She looked at the sketch. "I guess not. What about, you know, just a hint of nipple? Could you fit that in?"

I looked at the drawing and nodded. "If you're sure..."

"Greg'd like that."

"Are you sure about that, too, Jenni? I don't want him to think I've been ogling his topless wife while he's out."

"You're not ogling, are you, this is art."

"Sure," I said, "But will Greg know that?"

"Greg's a sweetheart," she said. "It'll be fine."

Finally she got up and pulled her top on, not bothering to turn away, giving me a last chance to watch as her full orbs swayed before being covered.

Thursday morning I woke to find the temperature had risen even more, so dispensed with my jeans and wore an old pair of running shorts. I packed an extra tee shirt, just in case, and didn't bother with lunch. Mom kissed me on the cheek as I went out the door, and waved as Dag drove us off.

Dag hung around a while, checking progress and nodding. "Good job, Tom," he said, and I was ridiculously pleased.

Greg left for work, and a little later Jenni followed.

Lunch time came around and I showered, ate a quick lunch and we went outside.

Jenni had changed into a bikini, and as she sat she untied the top and let it drop into her lap. Her skin was lightly tanned all over, not dark, and I wondered how she managed to get that consistent shade everywhere.

I opened my pad and started to work. Following Jenni's wishes I extended the sketch downwards, just catching a hint of her nipples at the bottom of the drawing. I made her nipples darker, so they stood out more on the paper, but showed only a hint of their hardness.

After an hour Jenni came over to the arm of my chair, letting her bikini top drop onto the grass. She sat close, her naked breast pressing against my shoulder. Her scent enclosed me, soap and perfume and a hint of sweat from sitting outside in the midday heat.

She spent a long time looking at the sketch. I felt the back of her hand resting against my forearm, lightly touching the dark hair there.

"It's almost finished, Tom," she said.

I nodded. "We'll finish up tomorrow, and I'll get it framed."

"I don't want anyone in town to see this," she said, sitting up. Her breasts jiggled.

"I'll do it myself," I said.

"Good." She stood and stretched again, showing me her slim round ass cupped in the small bikini briefs. Her legs were slightly parted, and there was a horizontal gap between her thighs and a hint of firmness pushing against the material. She turned and shook her hands through her hair. It must have been deliberate, I thought, displaying especially for me. Her breasts quivered. Her flat belly stretched down to the tiny briefs, and as my gaze drifted down I was shocked to see a small damp stain marking the front of them.

Fuck, I thought, I'm going to have to be very careful here.

"Let me get some clothes on, and I'll drive you home." Jenni went inside and I sat back in the chair, frowning. My cock was heavy inside my shorts and I made an effort to make it soften. The long ridge it formed was pretty obvious, and there was no way I wanted Jenni to see that.

I got up and wandered off into the woods, walked around until I was almost decent again.

Friday evening was as hot as the previous day. When Jenni came out in just her bikini shorts I let her sit on the bench and gently instructed her back into position. She stared off past my shoulder and I worked at adding the finishing touches to the sketch.

Before the hour was up I sat back and said, "OK. All done, I think."

Jenni stayed where she was, stretching her arms up, pointing her toes. When she lowered her arms she patted the cushion beside her. "Come here and show me, Tom."

I walked across, glad I had not gotten as excited as the previous day, and sat next to but apart from her. I turned the sketch pad to show her the completed drawing. I thought it was good, one of the best I had ever done.

Jenni wriggled across to look, even though she didn't really need to. Again, her breast pressed against my arm, lower down now because we were sitting at the same height. I could feel her nipple hard against my skin. Her bare leg pressed against mine, and I thought wearing shorts might have been a mistake. I could smell her scent again, the same as before, mingling clean and sweat and underlying it, faintly, I was sure I could smell sex. I glanced down. Yes, that tiny damp patch was there again.

I tried to interpret this as Jenni being turned on by the act of posing. Ali had told me it was not uncommon - people who were not used to it, displaying themselves, a hidden exhibitionism coming to the surface. I hoped that was it, Jenni turning herself on. But she did sit awfully close.

"Tom," she said softly, "This is wonderful. Thank you." She put her hand on top of mine. "Thank you so much."

She was pressed tight against me, breast and side and thigh and shin. I was very aware that she had only a tiny slip of material covering her. I was getting hard, and there was nothing I could do to hide the fact. The sketch pad hid most of my erection, but not all, and I could see it growing and pushing up against the thin material of the running shorts. I only hoped it wouldn't grow more and slip out of the leg, but it was a close call.

Jenni continued to lean against me, looking down at the drawing, or looking past it at the sign of my arousal, I'm not sure which. Her hand remained on the back of mine, warm and soft.

I didn't dare move or look towards her, because if she turned to me I knew I would have to kiss her. And after that, I had no idea...

I pulled myself away and stood up, closing the sketch pad and holding it over my groin.

"You'd better run me into town, Jenni, so I can get this framed up. I'll drop it off in the morning."

"No," she said, still sitting on the bench. "I don't want Greg to see you. I'll come over to your place first thing."

I nodded. "OK. Give me a call first." She had my cell phone number, had asked for it earlier in the week when we started sketching.

I turned away and moved around the side of the house, making a show of inspecting the landscaping, and waited as Jenni got dressed.

When she came out she had pulled on one of her silk tops, this one a dark cream, but still wore the pale blue bikini bottoms. A band of bare skin showed below the hem of the top and her bikini bottom. Smooth, lightly tanned skin. The bikini pants were miniscule, cut very low at the front, and she seemed unaware of the small curls of blonde pubic hair that peeked above the tight waistband.

Jenni drove into town and I sat beside her, both of us silent. The inside of the car was thick with pheromones, both mine and hers, and as we got closer to my house I came to a decision.

Jenni wanted me, I was sure of that now. And I wanted her. I wanted to lose my virginity - late, but never mind. I wanted to fuck her, and if she was really willing, then I was going to do it.

As the decision washed through me I felt myself relax, and my cock began to soften. The tension drained out of my shoulders and I leaned back in my seat, put my arm out along the bench seat and rested it beside Jenni's shoulder. Her eyes flickered off the road, and I saw a tiny smile on her lips.

She pulled up in front of my house, leaned over for the now regular kiss. I turned towards her at the last moment and our lips met, briefly. She didn't pull away, didn't seem shocked.

"See you in the morning," I said, and climbed out.

Later that night, after I had framed the sketch and polished the glass over it, I showed it to Mom, who raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

"What?" I said.

She shook her head. "Nothing. It's very good. But be careful, Tommy."

"Mom!" I said.

She smiled and pulled me to her, giving me a long hug, kissed my ear. "Careful," she whispered.

I took the finished, framed sketch upstairs and stood it against the wall, lay on the bed and stared at it.

After a time I got up and stripped off my clothes and lay back on the bed.

As I continued to stare at the sketch I felt my cock stiffen and grow hard. I lowered my hand and circled it and began to stroke myself.

I knew I could continue for hours, if needed, by using the control I had, but I didn't want to do that, I wanted to cum quickly, and rubbed myself hard, staring, staring at the drawing, adding my own pictures of Jenni sitting in just her tiny bikini briefs, her large round breasts swaying gently as she moved.

My balls pulled tight and I let myself go, shot a solid stream of cum out over by belly, splashing onto my chest. I gasped and rubbed harder, shooting again, then again.

Slowly I relaxed, slumping back against my pillows, still staring at the drawing, wondering if I would really get to fuck Jenni Harris. I thought I would, and it felt strange. I was still a virgin, but I had seen and experienced things most people could only dream about. The process of losing my virginity almost seemed to be a side issue now. But I still wanted to do it, still wanted to fuck this beautiful woman who, I believed, I hoped, was offering herself to me.

Early Saturday I was still in bed, asleep, when Mom came in and shook me.

"Tom, Mrs. Harris is downstairs for you."

I rolled over and looked at her, trying to work out if the expression on her face was disapproval or amusement. I nodded and started to pull the bedcovers off, remembered I was still naked and looked at Mom again.

She laughed. "I've seen it all before, Tom, but if you want some privacy," and she went out the room.

Yeah, I thought, you might have seen it all before, but not when dried cum still crusted my belly and not when my cock was as big as it was now.

I pulled on an old pair of jeans and sweatshirt and went downstairs. Jenni was standing around in the hallway, looking nervous. She smiled at me and I held the mounted sketch towards her, wrapped in plain brown paper.

"All done," I said.

"Thanks." She took it, hung around, not ready to leave yet. "Have I upset your mother in some way, Tom?" she asked.

"Not as far as I know."

harding
harding
2,223 Followers