Ali's Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

"Outside?" I asked her.

We walked back through the house and out the wide doors in the living room. We tried a couple of shots on the garden bench, but they didn't really work. Jenni led the way back into the woods, posed against various trees, front back and sides.

We went deeper, Jenni picking her feet carefully over the deadfall, looking out for insects and spiders. We moved further, coming to a tumble of rocks covered with dry moss.

I asked Jenni to try sitting and lying across the rocks, the moss cushioning her. She twisted and turned, assuming positions for me. I liked the way she lay across the stones, liked the contrast between her pale skin and the dark moss, liked the way the light dappled down onto her through the leaves. Jenni got more into posing as I moved quietly around her, the little compact Nikon silent as I took my shots.

Jenni lay back on the moss, one leg stretched out, her toes only just touching the carpet of dried leaves. She put one arm up behind her head, wrapped it around the back of her neck. She slid her other arm down along her thigh, curling her fingers in below her pussy. I knelt and moved in front of her, took more shots. The light caught her uplifted breasts, shadowing them beneath. I could see her nipples had grown hard again and stood out a good inch from the puffy ring of skin about them.

I watched as she slid her hand up along her thigh and let a finger touch her pussy. I stopped breathing, holding the camera up, capturing more images.

Jenni moved her hand again and her fingers covered her pussy, arching down over her mound, and she dipped a finger in between her lips, inserted it and pulled it out, glistening with her juices. She was looking down at herself, then looked up at me and smiled.

I nodded, encouraging her on, aware that my cock was growing hard again.

Jenni's smile softened and she slid her middle finger back inside her pussy, began to slip it in and out. I could hear the slight noise it made as her pussy lips parted, as she delved into her oiled inner folds, could see the glistening on her knuckle as she drew the finger back out. She lifted her hand, spread the slippery fluid over the hard little nub of her clitoris. Her smiled took on a harder edge and she started to push two fingers inside. I sat back on my heels, snapping.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Fuck, I'm so wet, Tom."

"I can see," I said. I wanted to loose my cock from my jeans but didn't dare break the mood. I changed position, trying to get more comfortable.

"Did you mind when you couldn't fuck me earlier?"

"Whatever's OK with you, Jenni."

***

"You're not a normal kind of guy, are you, Tom?"

"I'm feeling pretty normal about now," I said.

"I'm not being fair, I know. But I love being turned on, not just being fucked, but being turned on, and I've been turned on all day. God, I'm soaking wet," she said again.

I watched as Jenni began to work herself seriously, two fingers opening her lips, drawing slippery juice out and spreading it on her clit. Her other hand slid up and started to stroke her breasts, pulling at her nipples, lifting to stroke her neck. She slid a finger inside her own mouth and pulled it out slick with saliva, swapped hands and put the fingers slick with her pussy juice into her mouth.

She was breathing hard, working herself close to a climax.

I sat quietly as she appeared to forget all about me, turning in on herself, concentrating on the pleasure building within herself. She rolled her breasts harder, pushed her fingers deep inside her pussy, her stomach drawing taut, her vertical belly button narrowing. Suddenly she started to moan and hiss, her hips began to tremble and then she plunged her fingers, three of them, then four, deep inside herself and jerked as she came. I let the camera capture each moment, capture the ecstacy that rolled through her. Her face contorted, twisted then relaxed. Her body followed, finally slumping onto the cushioning moss.

I waited, and slowly she started to come back to me, pulled herself up and gave a lop-sided grin.

"Too raunchy?" she asked.

"Maybe a little, yeah."

"Fuck, I needed that though."

"I'd have been happy to help out," I said.

"We've got all week yet, Tom. We don't need to rush anything yet." She sat up suddenly. "God, I've got to pee," she said.

She got up and ran a short way off, opened her legs and let loose a huge jet of piss. She had not turned away from me, maybe wanting to let me watch. I left the camera down by my side, but put my finger on the shutter button and let it run on auto. She gushed an enormous stream of piss out from between her legs, splashing across the dried leaves, splashing down onto her own feet and she giggled. Finally she stopped and gave a little shake, squatted down and let a few drips fall.

"I forgot all about that," she said. "After I cum, I'm always dying for a piss." She laughed. "Have I shocked you, Tom?"

"Not yet," I said, and she looked at me and smiled. I stood up, handed the camera to her. "Download these and decide which you want to use, Jenni. I'm really going to have to go back to work."

"D'you have to, Tom?"

"I do," I said.

She came across to me, pressed herself against me, soft breasts, warm belly, damp pussy. She put her hands up behind my head and pulled me down. This time, when her tongue came seeking I allowed my mouth to open, and slid my own tongue back into her mouth.

She pulled back, breathless, and pushed me away. "Go on then, before I do something I might regret."

I stared at her then burst out laughing. "You mean you haven't done that already?"

"Fuck off," she said, and I turned and went back to work.

I worked hard, sweating, ignoring the ache in my muscles, trying to block out the images of Jenni that kept pushing into my thoughts. I kept expecting her to come out, still naked, but when six o'clock rolled around I tidied up my tools and there was still no sign. I removed my boots and walked around the side of the house, in through the open living room doors.

"Jenni!" I called. Nothing.

I wandered deeper into the house, listening to its silence, then as I explored further heard a tapping from along the hallway and followed it. She was sitting in front of a large monitor, her robe back on, looking at the pictures I had taken.

"Decided yet?" I asked, and she jumped. I saw her pull her hand up from her lap, and thought I had probably caught her pleasuring herself again. I wondered if she had been doing that all afternoon, jilling herself, rushing for a pee, coming back to the picture and more arousal.

"Tom, I don't know," she looked flustered, confirming my suspicion. It seemed she didn't mind getting off in front of me, but felt guilty I had caught her doing it in secret.

I moved up and stood close behind her, determined not to let her off the hook this time. I stopped, the front of my heans pressing into her shoulder. I leaned over and took the mouse, started to scan through the photographs.

I was suprised at how many I had taken. Suprised too at how many were good.

"Is this for Greg or for you, Jenni?" I asked.

"Greg. I want something that will... excite him, turn him on. Something he's going to love and cherish."

"You said he liked the drawing of you outside. So outdoors?"

"Outdoors, I think, yeah," she said.

"I like these with you lying on the moss," I said.

She pushed her shoulder back at me and I felt the pressure against my leg. "Yeah, I like that one too. But what about the light? Can you catch that in a drawing?"

"I'm thinking of using oil pastels," I said. "It'll look more like a real painting, there'll be color as well as light and shade."

"Can you do that in time?" she asked.

"It'll be close. And I won't have time to let it harden off properly, so you'll need to get it fixed later on. I'll tell you where you can get that done."

"Can't you do it. Tom? I don't think I want anyone else seeing it."

"I'll try," I said. "It should just about be ready for fixing before I leave for college."

I scrolled through the photgraphs, dragged half a dozen onto the desktop.

"Look, these," I said, expanding each one in turn, went forward, stopped, moved back, forward again, back one. "This one?" I said.

She stared at it for a couple of minutes, placed her hand over mine on the mouse and I let her take command. She moved back and forward through the images, finally nodding. "Yeah, you're right. That's fantastic."

"Just as long as the weather holds."

"How long will it take?"

"Pastel sketch, out there? Longer than the last one. And I've got more to draw."

She nodded. "D'you want to start now?"

I glanced out through the window. The light was still good, the air warm. "If you're up for it," I said.

We walked back through the woods and Jenni slipped her robe off and positioned herself on the rocks. I went to her, touching her arm, her hip, her leg, moving her to the position I wanted.

"Is that comfortable?" I asked, when I was finished.

She nodded. "OK for a while, anyway."

"An hour," I said. I moved back, found an old tree stump in the right position and opened my art pad.

After ten minutes Jenni said she needed to stretch so I let he move, then got her back into position.

"Just one thing," I said, as I started to sketch again, "You're not allowed to touch yourself till the hour is up."

"Shit, she muttered, trying not to move her lips.

I laughed and carried on.

Just as the hour was dying, so was the light, and I told Jenni she could get up. She stood and twisted, raised her arms above her head. "God, I'm stiff," she said.

"How about a massage?" I said.

She looked at me. "You're a dark horse, Tom Graham. Any other skills I don't know about."

"Maybe," I said.

"Sounds good though. Come on," she grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the house, straight inside and through to her bedroom. She flopped down on the bed on her stomach, looked back at me and wriggled her little butt. "Ready," she grinned.

I laid my sketchpad aside and moved to the side of the bed. She was lying smack in the middle, and I had to kneel beside her to reach. I put my hands flat on her shoulders and pressed down, started to move them in circles, then raised my hands and dug my fingers into her muscles. She twitched and then sighed. I felt her arm reach back and pat my leg, her hand wrap around my thigh inside my jeans.

"You'd be more comfortable without these on," she muttered into the pillow.

I made no protest. I slid back off the bed and pulled my tee shirt off, opened my jeans and pulled them down, followed with my shorts before kneeling back on the bed. My cock stuck out hard and stiff and I made sure I kept it from touching Jenni. I returned my hands to her back and dug in again, working my way down her arms, along the deep valley that centred her back, down to her firm butt. I rolled her cheeks in my palms, pulling them apart to display her budded asshole. I moved down to her legs, started at her feet and worked back up.

I moved around so my head was down over her ass, stroking her legs, watching the damp slit between her legs. I could smell the musky scent roll up to meet me, and my cock ached, swinging as I worked.

Jenni lifted her arm, peered sideways and touched my leg. She laid her head on its side on the pillow, watching my cock move. Then she lifted her hand and grasped it, started to stroke me.

"Cheating," I said.

"Not," she murmured.

"It is if you don't let me follow through." I bent and kissed the small of her back, traced my lips down over her buttocks.

"Have I been teasing you, Tom?" she asked.

"You know the answer to that."

She nodded. "Guess so. D'you want your reward now?"

"I get a reward?" I said.

She nodded again. "Oh yeah, you do." She rolled over, parting her legs and I dropped again and kissed her directly on her pussy. The smell and taste flooded my nose and mouth and I pushed her leg aside and slid my tongue deep inside her. She arched her back and pushed up against my mouth, then twisted and searched for my cock with her own mouth. I felt her breath warm, then the hot wetness of her mouth closed around me. I stroked myself into her mouth, holding back hard with my inner muscle, almost ready to explode.

I lifted Jenni's legs and pushed my face hard down against her, drove my tongue between the slick folds of her inner lips. She pushed back against me, rocking against my mouth. She was soaking between her legs, and I imagined her playing with herself all afternoon, not quite bringing herself off, waiting. Now she was ready, and I was suprised as she started to cum against my mouth, grinding up against me, crying out as she shook and trembled. My cock slid out of her mouth and lodged against her neck. I turned, moved, laid my cock down between her breasts, fucked the deep crease between them. Jenni jerked again, moved her head and kissed me high up on the inside of my thigh. I continued to pump against her breasts, continued to push my tongue into her soaking pussy and she jerked and came again for the second time in as many minutes.

I felt her hand on my hips, pushing me away.

"Stop," she gasped.

I lifted my head.

"Need to catch my breath. Stop a minute."

I slid sideways and lay on the bed, put a hand on her breast and stroked it. The mound wasa as full and soft as I imagined, her nipples hard pencils jutting out. She let me stroke them, as long as I was only lightly touching her. The moment I applied more pressure she grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Need a minute," she said.

"Need a pee?" I asked.

She turned her hand and laughed, "Actually, I think I do. Hang on." She jumped up and ran through to the bathroom. I heard her piss loudly, then the tug of paper as she wiped. She ran back in and launched herself at the bed, landed with her head at my hips and rolled and pulled my hard cock straight into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and stroked myself into her, pushing until she had to take me back into her throat again, then let her go and allowed her up for air.

I grabbed her under the arms and pulled her up, pulled her on top of me.

She lay across me, legs around my hips.

"I want to fuck you so badly," I said.

She looked down at my face, her eyes sparkling. "What are you waiting for, then?"

I grabbed her hips and lifted her, positioned her over my cock and lowered her down. I felt my aching head touch her pussy lips. I stared up into her eyes, and as I let her down onto my cock I saw her pupils flare, felt her full pussy lips part around me, opening, warm and slick inside. She wriggled, giving me further access, and I let her go and let her work me into her. Vaugely, in some small part of my head, I knew this was my first time, but it didn't feel that way. I felt in control, experienced, ready to make her cum again and again.

Jenni lifted up, stradlling me, and I slipped deeper. She rocked against me, her breasts swaying and trembling. I lifted my hands and grasped them, pulled on her nipples and she bit her bottom lip, lay back down and kissed me, sat up again and worked me harder, faster.

I put my hands around her waist, pulling and releasing her, pushing up inside her. I held back, determined to wait. I plunged into her, lifting myself up from the bed, lifting her up clear of the bed. Jenni's chest and neck were flushing, a bright bloom spreading.

"Fuck me, Tom," she whispered.

I ploughed into her, pulling her down to kiss her, pushing her back up, pumping deep into her, watching as her face became slack and she began to tremble.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, "I'm cumming again!" There was a small note of suprise in her voice, then she bucked and ground against me before going limp and lying down on my chest.

I was still hard inside her. I rolled her over so she was underneath, began to fuck her from above. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, put her arms around my shoulders and pulled herself against me, her light weight suspended off the bed, grasping me tight, her legs pulling my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Again," I said to her, looking into her eyes.

She stared up at me, almost afraid, and I continued to fuck her.

"Cum again," I said, and her pupils expanded, her eyes widened, and she gave herself over as another wave of pleasure soared through her. She clutched me with her legs, holding me hard, then pushed back against my chest.

"Mercy," she said.

"Not yet."

"Fuck Tom, are you ever gonna cum?"

"Not yet."

"I don't know if I can take much more," she said.

"Course you can." I pulled out and grabbed her hips, forced her over onto her stomach, then pulled her up onto her knees and placed myself back between her legs. I grabbed her knee and opened her wider, went down and licked her pussy from behind, licked up and along the crack of her ass and wettted her asshole. Then I climbed up tight behind her, took my cock and placed it against her pussy.

I held it there, teasing her, not moving, just parting her outer lips.

"Fuck me," she whispered into the pillow.

"What d'you want, Jenni?"

"Fuck me," she said louder.

I pushed, slipping two inches into her.

"Harder. Fuck me harder," she said, pushing back onto me.

I pressed and pushed and slid all the way inside and she gasped. I gripped her hips and worked against her, pumping deep in between her pussy walls. She was tight, slick and oiled, but tight around my thickness.

"Cum again," I said.

She nodded into the pillow. "You, Tom, you cum too, please..." There was a note of pleading in her voice.

"You want me to cum?"

She nodded.

"Where?"

"In my pussy. Fuck me, Tom, fuck my pussy and fill me up. Please, Tom, please..."

I drove into her, harder and faster and she gasped. She was on the edge again, and I reached down inside myself and let that muscle relax. Instantly, I started to boil over. I ploughed into her, ramming myself as deep as I could go, hardly aware of her now, centered only on the growing pressure in my balls and cock. Jenni started to moan and tremble and she mumbled into the pillows words I couldn't hear.

My balls pulled tight and I felt the tension release along the length of my cock. I shot cum deep inside her, gushing a long hard jet that seemed to be one long flow, Jenni shouting into the pillow and bucking underneath me, wriggled and pulling and sliding and suddenly she dropped and I slid right out of her, still spurting and a huge jet splashed across her ass and back, spurted up as far as her shoulders. I grabbed my cock and rubbed, another jet forcing its way out and I splashed it across her ass and then put my cock directly on her pussy and spurted again, feeling my semen splash into her opening, then I pushed in after it, cumming again deep inside her.

We both collapsed, Jenni lying face down, me half sprawled across her, my cock now softening had pulled free and lay across her ass. I stroked her skin, rubbing some of my cum into the crack of her ass and stroked her pussy with my fingers. She reached around and grabbed my wrist.

"I think you'll kill me if you make me cum again," she said.

"Tomorrow then," I said, and she nodded.

Tuesday morning Dag walked around the site with me again, pointing out a couple of places that needed more work, but generally thought the job was good. After he left I heard the front door open and Jenni came out onto the dewed grass. She had the dark blue silk robe on, walked across to me and undid it, opened the front and pulled her naked body against me, pulled my head down and kissed me deeply.

"D'you always greet the help this way?" I said.

She nodded, kissed me again. I slid my hand around her back and cradled her waist.

"Sure is a good incentive," I said.

She smiled, said, "Lunch?", closed her robe up and went back inside.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers